Kelly the Black Cock Slut Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KellyRoe
KellyRoe
226 Followers

Tyrone's dad started fucking me hard and fast, I started screaming and yelling each time pops slammed hard and deep into my pussy. I was leaning forward my hands on the dirt ground as pops slammed stroke after stroke into me. I stopped breathing as my pussy exploded on pops cock, my body locked in orgasm. My mouth and eyes were wide as electricity shot through my body. I finally pulled a lung full of air that was immediately was released with my moaning and panting, "ooohhhh my GOD!!! Fuck me! Take my pussy daddy!!!" I screamed so loudly I was sure they heard me three blocks over.

"Shut the fuck up slut!" Little B immediately yelled at me in a hushed growl. He stepped forward and placed his hand over my mouth.

I moaned and panted as Pops continued fucking me. Little B stood there covering my mouth for about a minute, saying something to Top or someone. Nothing was making any sense to me at that moment. I was getting fucked hard and deep by the biggest black cock I had ever taken. I was in complete ecstasy. Pops was having to hold me up by my hips as he continued to stroke his fat black cock into me. My body was relaxing now to the point of me not being able to hold myself up anymore. Little B resigned to just let Pops finish fucking me, he just held his hand over my mouth. After a few more minutes of hard deep strokes Pops erupted in my cunt slamming deep into me, he seeded my pussy with three or four loads of his thick hot cum. He pulled out of me and placed his arm to my front, his arm pulling upward between my tits and pulling my back against his chest.

He leaned in, his lips close to my ear and whispered, "you got some sweet pussy girl, next time I don't pay, you come find me over at Crystals anytime you want this big black dick."

I was panting heavily but managed to get a "yes daddy" from my lips.

Pops had just given me the fucking of my life and I knew right then I would be getting with Pops again when I wanted a hard rough fucking from him and his son. Pops held me in his arm for a minute as Little B yelled at Top and told Pops and Tyrone to get the fuck out of there.

I finally got to where I could stand on my two legs without falling down from no strength in my legs. I bent over to pull my shorts up. I pulled them up and could feel the oozing cum spread against my thigh as the fabric of the tight shorts caught the cum running out of my pussy and down my thigh. My legs were still trembling but I stepped away from Pops, Little B grabbed my top, which had remained bunches up above my tits and pulled it down to cover my breasts. He then grabbed me by the arm and yanked me hard.

"Get in the house you stupid white bitch! You ain't done taking black dick by a long shot. You didn't come by last week like you said you would. So, we gonna talk about that, if you ever want some good smoke." B growled in my ear as he handed me to Top. "Get that bitch in the house and tell her to clean up, we gonna fuck that slut all night."

"Fuck yeah we are, you hear that hoe, we gonna fuck all your holes all fucking night!" Top whispered as he walked me to the front of the house and to the porch.

The three buyers were still waiting for their turn to use me but Little B didn't know about that.

One of the three guys stepped up and grabbed my arm, "Yo B, we paid for this slut, we got this slut for the next hour!"

"Dumb ass, I ain't running no fucking bitches!" Little B shouted at the thug that had grabbed my arm.

"B, that's some bullshit! Your boy Top sold us this slut for an hour and we either take her with us now or we fuck her here!" One of the other of the three men bowed up and said matterfactly.

"Top, you stupid mother fucker!" Little B yelled at Top, who still had his hand right on my other arm. "Give these fools their money back, this ain't your slut to be pimping out!" Little B said sternly at Top.

Top was about to open his mouth in protest when the third of the three men stepped up to Little B and talked to him calmly. "Look B, we aren't in the wrong here, but we can move all of our business down the road." The third bull stopped to let that sink in to Little B. "Or we can take this slut up in the house and do what we paid for and buy the shit we really came for and all is good. Or we can take our business somewhere else."

Little B looked at the tall thick black man and then over at Top and me. He waited a few seconds before responding, "All right nigah, y'all take this slut up in the house and get your monies worth, just remember this shit don't happen no more! I don't run fucking bitches!"

The man that stepped up to B smiled then turned and walked towards me. He grabbed one arm tight in his hand and the other he grabbed a handful of hair at the back of my head. He ordered me to open the door so I did as I was told. My legs were still shaking from the fucking I just had by Pops and his son. The bull that was man handling pushed me up against the back of the couch in the living room. I was bent over at the waist over the back of the couch. I tried to straighten up but the bull grabbed my hair at the back of my head and pushed me forward again and held me bent over.

"Bitch! Did I tell your slut ass to stand back up?" He growled as he pushed my head forward hard a few times.

My cunt was on fire and my head was spinning as the tall thick bull pinned me over the back of the couch.

"Stay where I put you, fucking white slut!" The powerful black man ordered.

I didn't move at all, I just moaned and panted heavily soaking up the rough treatment from the powerful bull. The tall thick thug released my hair and pulled his weight off of me. The rest of the men cane there the door after us. I heard them talking about what they were going to do to me. One of them commented to Top that I better be some damn good pussy or Rey would take their money back. Little B was one of the last to walk inside the house. He immediately ordered the bull to strip me naked. I felt his strong hands grab my daisy dukes and he actually ripped them off my hips. Next was my top, the bull grabbed the back of it in both hands and just ripped from top to bottom and yanked it off of me.

Little B then ordered Top to bring a bench that they had made from one of the rooms. While Top was getting the bench the men grabbed and kneaded my ass and my tits. The big bull that ripped my clothes off of me had grabbed my hair again and held me bent over. I felt two fingers slide into my used and cum filled pussy and he started fingering my cunt quickly. I moaned loudly as the feeling of his fingers in my cunt brought pleasure to my used and stretch pussy.

Top came back in the room with the bench and placed it in the middle of the living room floor.

"Put that slut on that bench and tie her arms and legs!" Little B ordered. The big bull yanked me up off the couch and pushed across the floor of the living room and then punched me on my belly on top of the bench. It was padded and out me in a perfect L position. It was more of a tall table than a bench. It was obviously custom made and was tall enough so that some slut could be bent over it and her mouth, pussy and ass hole were the average height and offered easy access to her holes.

There were binding ropes sewn into or stapler to the legs of the bench, and Top and o e of the other bulls began tying my arms and legs. I was so fucking turned on by what was happening. I had a lump in my throat from the anticipation and nervousness of what was about to happen. The bull that had been fingering my used cunt walked in front of me, it was one of the three that had paid Top for an hour with me.

"Lick my fingers clean you nasty cunt! They got some fools cum all over em." The thug said as he forced his fingers in my mouth without waiting for my agreement.

I sucked and licked his fingers immediately as soon as they were in my mouth. I moaned as I devoured the cum off of his fingers. I felt two strong hands latch down on my ass cheeks as the tall thick thug mounted me from behind. In one quick thrust he was completely buried in my pussy. He held his cock in me as I squealed on the fingers in my mouth. He held his cock in me for a few seconds and then began stroking g log tip to balls strokes slow and steady. The thug with his fingers in my mouth pulled them out.

As soon as his fingers cleared my lips I growled to the tall thick thug taking me from behind, "fuck yes! Take that pussy baby!"

A very hard slap to my ass made me yelp, "shut the fuck up, white bitch!" The man taking my cunt growled into the air in a heavy grunt.

"Ohhh God that feels good!" I moaned not even thinking.

Another couple of hard slaps to my ass and then he grabbed a wad of hair in his strong hands and yanked back hard, "I told you to shut the fuck up cunt! No one gives a fuck if you like this! You have one job and that's to get fucked by black dick!" He growled again as he slammed hard into my cunt, long hard deep thrusts. "Someone put a dick in this bitch's mouth!" The tall thick bull ordered.

In seconds I had a thick black cock pushed into my mouth with two hands on the side of my head as he fucked my mouth and throat. Gagging and coughing I choked on the thick cock at first but soon I was able to relax and take his cock into my throat. I moaned and purred on the cock in my throat as the thug behind me grabbed tight on my hips and fucked my pussy hard and fast. My body swayed and bounced along the top of the bench.

Both bulls fucked my pussy and mouth for about ten minutes. I was moaning and panting into the cock in my mouth as my well used cunt squished loudly from my juices and Tyrone's cum deposit from earlier outside.

I was in pure slut heaven, I was tied to a bench made for putting sluts on to fuck, a room full of black bulls, the three that Top had sold an hour to use me, Pops and Tyrone were buying some smoke from Little B and Darien and Top was back outside doing his watch out thing. With each stroke of black cock into my used pussy from the bull mounting me from behind drew a deep growl from his throat. The bull stroking his cock in and out of my lips, mouth and throat just panted as he stroked his tip from my lips all the way back into my throat as he held a hand full of hair in one hand, holding my mouth and throat at just the right angle. I was choking each time he bottomed out in my throat and panting through the sides of my lips when he would pull his tip back to my lips.

"Damn B, I know you say you don't sell no pussy, but you oughtta hire this slut to be your little fuck meat for customers. You do that we will buy from you all the time!" The bull mounting from behind called out to Little B and then went back to his grunting with each deep thrust.

"Fuck that shit, I ain't paying shit to that slut, she is fucking crazy for black dick. She better hope I give her some smoke when we done with her!" Little B growled back as he took cash from Tyrone and Pops.

The bull fucking my mouth and throat began grunting, he was getting close to cumming. I could feel his cock pulse in my mouth. With a loud growl he stroked his cock all the way in my mouth, his cock head deep in my throat. He shot his hot thick load deep in my throat and just held it as pulse after pulse of hot thick cum erupted down my throat. The bull mounting me from behind still pounded away at my pussy, grunting and panting as he began fucking me faster. The bull in my mouth pulled his cock out of my lips, I coughed a little forcing some of his cum back into my mouth. I was hungry for a full breath of air but my mouth had enough cum in it that when I coughed strands of thick cum shot out of my mouth onto my lips. I panted, the strands of cum pushing and pulling against the air passing through my open mouth and lips. He held his cock in front of my mouth and ordered me to lick him clean.

A few short breaths into my lungs and I did as I was ordered. I licked the saliva and cum from his cockhead. Impatiently the third bull that had bought time with me pushed him out of the way and grabbed my head in his hands. My mouth was still open trying to get as much air in my lungs as I could and that offered a perfectly opened pink lips, mouth and tongue for the third bulls' cock. Immediately he began fucking my mouth and throat. He was by far the smallest cock I had in me all night. He was average for a white guy so my mind was focused on sucking him tight and instead of being stimulated by the cock in my mouth, my mind stimulated me more due to my circumstances. I was naked, tied to a bench in my drug dealers house being used as fuck meat for his customers.

The bull fucking my pussy had lasted a while and finally erupted after pulling out of my pussy and cumming all over my ass and back. As soon as he backed away, the third bull that was currently in my mouth pulled out and pulled in behind me and mounted me. I was panting and coughing, trying to clear the cum and saliva out of my throat as he started stroking into me. My pussy was stretched more than it ever had been I am sure, mainly from Pops fucking it out earlier with his absolutely amazing thirteen inch and bigger than a coke can in girth black cock. The cock in my pussy wasn't doing much for me, he was average at best so my mind was drifting back to the feel of Pops being in my cunt, stretching me wider than I had ever been stretched. I had made up my mind while he was fucking me on the side of the house, I would do anything to have that black cock back in me.

Without even thinking and certainly not from the unimpressive cock in my pussy at the moment, my mind just started sending words to my mouth, "Fuck that pussy!" "Make me your cum dump!" So on and so on until Little B ordered Damien to stick his cock in my mouth.

"Fuck that I want that pussy to but this slut is all used up and covered in cum!" Damien argued.

"Then gag that white trash, she making my head hurt!" Little B said angrily.

Damien walked out of the living room and into one of the bedrooms and then back in after a few minutes. He walked over to my front and ordered me to open my mouth. I didn't protest, even though I would have preferred his cock in my mouth. He stuffed the ball gag in my mouth and fastened it to my head.

Finally, the guy fucking my pussy let loose and filled my cunt with his seed. He dismounted and he and his two friends left with their smoke. I expected Damien and Little B to take their turns but they just sat in their chairs and started watching TV. I looked over at them, grunting and cooing at them. Little B told me to shut the fuck up so I just sat there, bent over in an L position, my ass and pussy open for all to see or use. I laid my head sideways on the bench for a while and started dosing off.

I sat in that position, tied to the bench for about thirty minutes before Little B told Damien to take the gag out of my mouth and undo the ties around my arms and legs. Little B ordered me to take a shower and get all the cum out of me, I did as told. Damien pulled me into the hall and pointed to the bathroom connected to it. I got in the shower and cleaned up. I sat in there for about twenty minutes and then got out and dried off. My shorts and top and been ripped off of me when they tied me to the bench so I had nothing to wear. I knew how my three daddies wanted me dressed when we were in the apartment, absolutely not dressed at all. I didn't know what Little B would want so I wore the towel I dried off with back into the living room. I went in and sat on the arm of the chair that Little B was sitting in.

"Get off my chair slut!" Little B demanded. "When you in this house you kneel at my feet, you hear me slut?"

"Yes Sir" I responded and immediately got off the arm of the chair and kneeled at the side of the chair.

"Aight slut, first thing first, you come over here when you say you will or your white ass will be cut off from the good smoke, you hear me slut?" Little B said as he reached one hand to my hair, grabbing a hold tight and yanking my head back so that my face was towards him.

I just shook my head back to front a few times.

"Good, now since you fucked me last weekend you ass is here for the rest of the weekend. If you had plans too fucking bad, cause you fucked me so now every thick black dicked hood rat that comes in this mother fucka gonna get to stick his dick up in one of your holes!" Little B said in a growl as he pulled back hard a few times on my hair.

"Yes Sir." I said softly as I looked into his eyes being as submissive as I could possibly be.

I had already anticipated being here all weekend, and just as I had hoped, Little B was going to whore me out to every bull that came to buy from him this weekend. I wish I would have anticipated having my clothes ripped to shreds but I figured I wouldn't be wearing much once I got into the house, figuring Little B wanted me doing what my three Daddies always had me doing, bare ass naked at all times.

"Another thing, slut, anytime you are over here, you do not fuck or suck anything unless I tell you to, you hear me bitch?" Little B said looking deep into my eyes then releasing my hair in his hands after a hard yank.

"Yes Sir" I responded sheepishly.

"Fuck that I ain't no Sir, you call me Master, you hear mem slut? You in this house and wanting free smoke, you gonna be my fuck slave." Little B demanded.

"Yes Master, I will do as you tell me." I said shifting slightly on my knees.

"You get your pussy clean and get all the cum off ya?" Little B asked pointedly.

"Yes Master I did." I answered back.

"Good, I don't want to smell old used cum in this house so you get fucked in here you better get cleaned up when you ain't being fucked. That and I don't want you dripping all over my floors. Nasty sluts dripping cum and nastiness all over, fuck that I'll cut your ass off and put you in the shack out back." Little B said sternly.

"Yes Master, I will always be clean and fresh after you use me or whore me out." I answered quickly.

"Why you in that fucking towel? Where you clothes slut?" Little B asked as he took a hit of a joint he was smoking.

"Those guys ripped them off me before y'all tied me down." I said looking down at my towel and then over at the clothes that were laying at the feet of the bench they had tied me to.

"Get something else, stupid cunt, I like my white bitches to be dressed as the sluts they are." Little B grunted after taking another hit from his roach.

"I didn't bring anything else Master." I responded.

"Stupid fucking white bitch, you dumb as fuck you know it? Shoulda known you walk up in here looking all slutty in front of a bunch a thugs they gonna rip anything off of you keeping them from pussy." Little B said chuckling. "Hey D, that slut you had up in here a few months ago, she leave any slutty shit here?" Little B asked Damien.

"Fuck if I know, that shit somewhere in my room if she did." Damien said curtly.

"Slut, get your ass up and see if there any slutty shit in D's room that you can get into." Little B said pointing towards the hall.

"Yes Master" I answered as I stood up. I started walking towards the hall way.

Little B grabbed the towel I was wearing and yanked it off of my body. "You dress like a slut or you don't wear shit, fucking white slut." Little B growled as he threw the towel across the room into a corner.

He looked back over and immediately began palming my ass cheek with his closest hand. He was squeezing tight on my ass cheeks and then slipped his hand between my legs, he started rubbing his finger over my labia, parting my pussy lips with his finger.

"Damn, you got a fine ass body, we gonna use you all up this weekend, slut." he smiled and said as he pushed and pulled his thick finger over and between my pussy lips.

He continued massaging my pussy lips for about a minute and then pulled his hand from my crotch, he slapped me hard on the ass and ordered me to find some slutty shit to wear.

KellyRoe
KellyRoe
226 Followers