Kelly the Black Cock Slut Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The first topic was I wanted to know his expectations of me moving forward. He joked and was matter of fact about he wanted me to suck his dick whenever he wanted. I laughed at that and asked him to be serious. I asked him if he was going to try to be the frat president next year, and he said that yes, he did want that. I told him that I wanted to help him with that and be for him what Sammy was for Malcolm. He said he expected nothing less. So, I asked again, you want me to be the Queen of Spades for his frat, he laughed and said that's exactly what he wanted. He added that he was planning an end of year party for the frat to send Malcolm off in style and tow fold it would be my initiation as a Black Cock Slut for that frat. I asked him what he had planned and he matter-factly said that he was going to let the entire frat and any alums or frat brothers from other schools gangbang me. He said I would be the only slut in the frat at this party, besides Sammy.

He asked me if I would be up for that and I told him eagerly with a smile that I was up for that! He also told me that over the summer he was going to be traveling for basketball camps and other things, he would have to go to the national fraternity of their house and have meetings if he was chosen to be the president. So, for most of the summer he would be gone, I asked if he would still have the same apartment that I could stay in and he said no, the frat president had a kick ass apartment provided to him from the fraternity. He added for me not to worry about a place to stay, that he was going to announce to the frat that over the summer, any fraternity brother that wanted in my pussy was welcome to take my holes. I had forgotten that part of the rules of being a BCS at this frat, my initiation period I had to be available to all the members to take me and fuck me out at their wish, and refusal would be grounds for getting kicked out as a frat BCS and it would damage Byrons credibility as the President of the frat.

Sammy had told me about the initiation, she went through it and honestly, she didn't go through it, Sammy and Malcolm created that as a rule and she led the way and fucked and sucked every frat brother and was available to them the entire time she was probation during her initiation. The initiation period was a month long starting the second month of the new school year. Sammy said she was sore for fucking ever, she fucked two or three guys a day and still had to go through the regular parties that did NOT count as part of her initiation. It seemed that Byron was adding to it, offering me to the frat over the entire summer. I agreed completely and told Byron I wanted to help him get the presidency and would do everything I could to get him there.

I also told him that Sammy was going to get me a job at the club she worked at, and I asked if that was ok. He said that he had talked to Sammy about it one night and wasn't ok with the idea until Malcolm set him straight. Sammy only danced for select clients these days. Last summer she stripped at a black men's only club in Dallas, of course fucking any that wanted her for the right price and that it brought Malcolm some prestige with some of the club owners in Dallas. Sammy has a very long list of clients that she strips for and usually fucked her too, and all of her clients are well off black men. And that list was her fucking gold mine, and that was the same list she was going to give me when she graduated, Byron added.

So, in the end Byron was willing to allow me to strip and work Sammy's list, when it became mine, as long as I was still available to continue to increase his rep at the frat by being there at every party to be given to any and all that he so chose. I also brought up graduating high school and that I was struggling, so he agreed that he and Roberto and Tomas would take it easy on me until I graduated, which was a huge relief, I didn't want to disappoint my three daddies but I wanted to be able to register for college and to have something for myself after they had gone their ways. It would only be a month and we could still have the weekends of them taking me when they wished.

After we talked, he said he was tired and was going to go to sleep, and with it being still early in the evening I decided to go see my parents and get all the documents I would need to apply at the club. I went over and knocked on the door. My dad answered and was furious with me. Since moving out I hadn't accepted any calls from them. After my dad finished reading me the riot act, he stormed off and mom came up and gave me a hug. She said the school had been calling and saying I wasn't attending classes and I was about to get expelled. I explained to her that I went to class today and talked to the counselors and had straightened everything out with the school. I told her that I was not failing my few classes I had this semester but that I was close and that I promised her that I would graduate. I even told her that I wanted to go to the university here in town. Mom asked me if I was eating ok and I told her that I was staying with a girlfriend. Well, that was partially true, the last few weeks I had spent a lot of time at Sammy's. I finally told her that I wanted to get a job and that I needed my documents. Dad protested at first and said I couldn't have them until I graduated. Mom calmed him down again and got them for me. I agreed to eat super with mom as dad was too pissed at me to be in the same room. Oh well, my dad had always been a dick.

I left my parents' house and called Sammy to tell her that I had my documents I needed. She invited me over, she and Malcolm were just smoking some weed and watching TV. I got to Sammy's and smoked a joint with them. I showed Sammy all of my paperwork and she said she thought everything was in order and that as soon as I had a diploma to show her, she would introduce me to Mitchell. It was getting late so I left Sammy's ad went back to Byrons. HE was dead asleep on the bed and Roberto and Tomas must have still been at the frat house. I climbed in bed with Byron and set my alarm for school the next morning.

The next two weeks went by quickly. Each night during the weeks I would suck each of my daddies but by midnight I was in bed asleep. Byron explained to Tomas and Roberto what was up and they took it easy on me. The first weekend of that two weeks, Friday night and all of Saturday my bulls triple teamed me the whole weekend. If we weren't passed out, they had their cocks in me. It was one of the best weekends since I moved in with my three bulls. The second week was much the same, sucking all three during the evening if they were in the apartment and I was in bed by midnight. I was keeping my grades stable and the next week I had final tests for all the classes and the final big test to graduate. The guy's basketball season was over but they still had things to do, practices every day and this weekend they were going out of town for some tournament for charity.

Getting my ass back in gear with my classes and not smoking as much had eliminated the need to go get more smoke. I was so concentrated on my classes and graduating I had completely forgotten my deal with Little B. I realized that in class on Friday afternoon as I day dreamed about the upcoming end of year party for the frat and wondering what I was going to do this weekend. Sammy was cramming hard for her finals so she had been very restrained this past week. When classes let out for the week I went to the apartment and looked through the stash I had, it was finished. I smoked the last joint and decided I better go and see Little B and apologize for not stopping by last weekend. I went and showered and did my hair. I am about 5'5 and I have straight black shoulder length hair. So, it doesn't take much to fix my hair but I decided to do up my makeup nice and slutty, the way Sammy had showed me for when I was going to strip. I put on my tight midriff tank top that just looked like it was painted on my tits and put on my high hip cut daisy duke shorts and a pair of heels that I grabbed from my parents a few weeks before.

I got in my car and texted Sammy what I was doing, she didn't respond but I wanted someone to know where I was. I pulled up to Little B's and took a deep breath and checked my makeup. My heart was racing in my chest. Ever since Sammy told me to be cautious, I had been having dreams of being scooped up by a black gang and held as their fuck toy and being turned out on the streets to be whored for the gang when they weren't using my holes. I put my hand on the door handle and cracked the door, I took one more deep breath, not knowing what was going to happen, but eager to be used by Little B and hopefully Damien.

From my three bull daddies I had access to all the black cock a girl could want, but there was now a semblance of security in my relationship with them, even knowing Byron could take me to the frat house and twenty guys would gang fuck me was not as exciting and scary as dressing up like a slut and coming over to my drug dealer's house.

I got out of the car and walked up to the door. There was a look out sitting on the front porch.

"What you want, bitch?" the skinny black thug asked me as he got up and slowly walked a circle around me checking me out.

I swallowed hard and asked, "Is Little B or Damien here?"

"Who the fuck wants to know?" the skinny lookout asked gruffly.

I took another deep breath; my palms were sweaty and I was getting excited as the lookout pulled his hand across my ass. "I am Kelly, I wanted to see if I could get some stuff from Little B." I responded as calmly as I could.

"Damn girl, you got a nice tight ass!" the lookout said as he pulled his hand across my half-exposed cheeks and shorts.

"Thank you, is Little B here?" I asked in a quivering voice, my anxiety was climbing as this black bull took in my body through his eyes, he was enjoying this young and slutty dressed white girl in front of him.

"What stuff you talking about girl? This ain't a fucking seven eleven." The lookout smiled showing his gold grill over his teeth. "This look like a fucking seven eleven to you bitch?" He chuckled as his hand slid over my hip and across my exposed belly.

I was so fucking turned on by the banter and his hands on me, I fucking love when a bull I haven't met before is rubbing me and all the thoughts of what he wanted to do to me go through his head. It was so fucking sexy to me, to be dressed like a slut and walk up to a place like this and have a bull or bulls' attentions. It was so intoxicating to offer myself up to them as a fresh piece of white meat for them, their hopes of what I was going to let them do to me.

"I know it's not a seven eleven, but if Little B isn't here I'll just come back." I answered back teasing that I would have to go if not allowed to go any further.

The lookout had made his inspection of me and went to the cooler on the side of the porch. He reached in and grabbed two beers and handed me one, "Damn bitch, why don't you just sit here with me and have a beer. B ain't here just yet but he be back soon."

I took the beer from the lookout and sat on the porch next to him, after he had sat back down in his chair. It was an old raggedy recliner with tape all over it. I opened my beer and took a drink; it was early in the evening and mid-May but it was getting hot all ready. I took a drink of the beer and it felt good to have something cool to drink. That calmed me a little, as the bull inspected me a few minutes before, I thought my heart was going to explode out of my chest I was so excited and anxious.

"I never saw your fine ass here before bitch, how you know Little B?" the lookout asked as he smiled hungrily at me, his eyes scanning my body.

"I met Little B and Damien a few weeks ago. Little B said he would be able to hook me up with some damn good smoke." I said as I took a long pull from my beer.

"How you dressed, looks like all you want is some black dick!" the skinny look out laughed as he leaned forward and placed his hand on my thigh.

I smiled at him and responded, "what's wrong with how I am dressed? It's hot out today and I need a little color on my skin!"

The young lookout took a pull off his beer, "nothing wrong with what your wearing bitch. Not too many sexy white girls come up in here fully clothed much less dressed like a bitch that wants to get fucked by every brother on the block gang style. You one of those sluts that likes to come up here and tease us brothers wearing your shorts all up in your ass and and a shirt that barely holds your tits in. Then once you get all our dicks hard and shit gets real, you get all scared and want to leave our hood with a bunch of hard dicked brothers with no means of relief. I tell you what bitch, you come up in here dressed like a twenty-dollar hoe, you better be ready to be fucked out like one." The lookout took another pull off his beer and paused a second then continued with a chuckle, "need some color on your skin" he chuckled mimicking me, "bitch how about you get on your knees and I'll lay some color right across your face!"

I did not react immediately to the skinny black bulls' comment, I took a pull off of my beer then slowly stood up. I took a step off the porch with my back to him as he sat in the old recliner and I assumed his eyes were tracing the edge of my cut off shorts, slowly arching from my crotch curving over my voluptuous ass cheeks high cut to the top of my hips.

As I stood there a second the young bull made another comment, he sounded so sure he knew me, "Yeah, that's what I thought. Just another spoiled little white bitch thinking she can dress like a slut and tease all us hood rats into some free smoke!"

I turned around slowly and walked up to him; he was still sitting in his chair. I took a few steps up to him and then looked down into his eyes. You could see the hunger he had in his eyes as he scanned my tits tight in my top, his eyes dropping down my belly to my crouch and down my legs. I lifted one leg up and placed my foot beside his leg on the top of the seat of the chair. I stayed in that pose for a few seconds and took another pull from my beer. Then I lowered my leg with my knee on the outside of his thigh and pulled my other leg to his opposite side. I nestled in straddling his legs and looked him in the eyes.

"You are right I am here to get some free smoke, and not that shit you guys give all the frat boys. Last time I was here I let Little B and Damien fuck all my holes for three hours for the good smoke. So yeah, I am here for some good weed, but I am also here." I paused and let my hand drift to my crotch, my fingers finding my zipper on my shorts then lowering it slowly, my eyes watching his eyes follow my fingers until I exposed my bare pussy. "To let any black bulls that want to feel a tight white pussy on their black cock take what they want!"

I leaned in now my fingers searching for his zipper and pants button as I slowly rang my tongue over his lips. I pulled back and lifted my hips up so I could pull my shorts from my crotch and to the side. I reached into his pants wrapping my fingers around his hardening cock. I pulled his dick from his pants and slowly stroked his cock in my fingers. I raised my hips high using my knees to raise me up, with one hand I pulled my top up over my tits, I leaned in with my bare tits pressing against his face. With my other hand I pulled his cock head along my labia a few times, covering his thick head in my pussy juices before I used my fingers to push his cock into my cunt. I lowered my hips slowly, taking his cock into my pussy. I slowly lowered my pussy down his cock, one arm wrapped around his neck, my nails digging into his shoulder. I took all of his cock into my pussy and then just sit still, letting him feel the massaging muscles of my pussy walls gently massaging his whole black shaft in my cunt.

I leaned in and kissed him long and deep and then pulled back looking him in his eyes, "I ain't no little scared white tease just here to get you worked up, I am the real deal baby, only black bulls know what I need and all I want is thick black dick in this pussy." I hissed as I raised my hips til his cock head was nestled in my pussy lips and then slowly slid back down his thick cock. "I'm gonna ride this black dick til you cum all up in my hungry pussy, then I am going to go in this house and wait for Little B. I am a true black cock slut, and you and Little B and any other bull can use me as your cum dump all night, as long as I get my good smoke."

I slid up and down his cock a few times, he never said anything besides pulling air into his lungs in a hiss each time I slid down his cock. I began riding his cock in slow strokes up and down. I could feel his thick cock beginning to pulse with blood as I rode it. The feel of his cock felt so good in my pussy, I started moaning softly into his ear.

"Ahhhh fuck, ride my dick you fucking white slut!" the skinny lookout growled in my ear.

I bounced higher and faster on his cock, rolling my hips like a wave up and forward until his head nearly escaped my pussy lips then back down and back, taking him deep in my pussy.

"OOhhh fuck I love riding big black dicks baby; you cock is so fucking big!" I hissed through my teeth. Moaning and panting now I struggled to ask, "How's that...pussy feel...you your dick...baby?"

The lookout grabbed a handful of hair at the base of the back of my neck, pulling my head back in his firm grip and started thrusting harder and deeper into my pussy and growled his answer, "That pussy feels good on my dick!"

He kept thrusting his cock deep in my cunt hard and fast and then relaxed and I started to take over, pushing and pulling my pussy up and down his cock. He was decent sized probably about as big around as a coke can and about nine inches long because I could bottom out on his cock with each thrust. He wasn't the longest cock I had had for sure but his girth made up for the lack of length.

We continued this rhythm for about ten minutes, It was still early in the evening and the sun was still high in the sky. As soon as the banter had started and the lookout started checking me out, I blocked all other things out of my mind. I had no fucking problem riding this bull's cock on the front porch not thirty feet from the street where my car was parked. A blare of a car horn quickly pulled my attention to our surroundings. I stopped rocking up and down his cock and looked behind me, there was a car pulled over on the side of the street blocking the driveway. The car had its passenger window down and two black guys were intently watching me ride the skinny black bull in the recliner. My shorts were still very much covering my as cheeks so I wasn't flashing bare ass to anyone that drove or walked by.

The passenger in the car leaned out of the window and yelled, "Yo, Top! When you get done with that slut send that bitch our way!"

The lookout, his name obviously Top, struggled to lean up to look over my shoulder to respond, "This is my bitch, only way you get in this pussy depends on how much you got!"

Top's comment shot electricity through my body, before I met my three bull daddies, I would have been highly offended if someone referred to me as a whore. But the idea of this bull that I knew nothing about offering me to these guys in that car got my need to be used by black bulls going in overdrive. My brain was yelling objections in my head, I could hear Sammy's cautionary speech about these dealers in my head loudly.

"Fuck that! We don't pay for pussy, especially white pussy!" the driver of the car leaned forward across his passenger and yelled.

Top slapped hard on my half-exposed ass cheek with a loud slapping sound slightly muffled by the fabric of my shorts covering half my cheek. "That's too damn bad! This pussy is good and tight on my dick!"