Kelly the Black Cock Slut Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KellyRoe
KellyRoe
225 Followers

My urge to be used as the black cock slut that I am spoke louder in my head than Sammy's voice relaying her cautionary words. I looked back smiling as sexily as I could and slowly started rolling my hips up and down Tops cock. I let out a long deep and loud moan as I pumped my hips a few times up and down his shaft.

"Damn bitch, ride that black dick!" the passenger in the car howled as I made an extra effort to roll my hips up and down Tops cock. Hopefully giving the thugs in the car a good view of Top's cock pressing my pussy lips wide and going deep in my cunt.

"I tell ya man! This slut is fresh and hungry too! I bet she do both you fools long as you got the money!" Top yelled again as he slapped hard on my ass cheek again. "I'll let you take this white bitch on the side of the house for hmmm..." Top continued and then paused to think of a fee.

My inhibitions completely gone and my urge to just be treated like a whore took over, I softly whispered to Top, "Five hundred for both."

Top reached up and grabbed my face in his hand tightly, "Shut your fucking mouth bitch, I decide how much." Top then looked over my shoulder and finished his statement, "Three hundred for both or two hundred for one and I'll let you cum in her and then she will clean you off."

Top's rough treatment did not scare me, it excited me. Ever since watching Tyrone being so aggressive, not violent just aggressive with Sammy, I had a serious urge to have an aggressive bull just dominate and use my holes how he wished.

When Top released my face from his hand I looked back over my shoulder at the guys in the car as I started slowly rolling my hips back and forward, moaning loudly to entice them again. I was completely eaten up with desire to be used as a piece of fuck meat by any black bulls that wanted to use me as a cum dump.

The two men in the car appeared to be seriously talking about it and the feel of the cock in my pussy and the thrill of being offered to these black bulls for money had my heart thumping hard and fast in my chest. "Two hundred for both brother, and that pussy better snap on these dicks!"

"No way fool, three hundred!" Top answered back immediately and dismissed them with a wave of his hand.

The young bull in the passenger seat opened his door and got out. He walked up the driveway as the guy driving got out of the car after turning it off and hustled around the back of the car from the street and walked quickly to catch up to his friend. They both came up to the side of the chair opposite of the porch.

I continued riding Top's cock as I watched the men coming up the drive. The younger guy who was in the passenger seat walked up close and when he saw my exposed breasts with my tiny top over them, he reached out and grabbed one of my 34C breasts in his hand. He massaged my tits as if massaging a white girls' tits on the front porch where anyone could see was normal and natural.

"Nice tits hoe." the younger man said as he massaged my tits. I continued to ride Top, panting and moaning softly.

"Three hundred and you can have some of this slut." Top said before leaning in and slurping and licking on my nipple of the breast the younger man had been fondling.

The young bull smiled as he looked at me half hazardly answering Top, "Fuck, if this was any other place, we would take this slut and fuck her out. Bring her back to you all fucked out and dripping cum out her holes."

"Yeah well, this ain't any other place, so you want to fuck this slut or not?" Top answered back as he thrusted hard into my cunt making me squeak.

The young bull looked at the driver and shrugged his shoulders. He looked back down at me as I looked into his eyes biting my lower lip.

"Let me flop my dick in her mouth and see how good she sucks black dick before we pay," the young bull groaned as his mind raced of how his cock would fill in my lipstick red lips and mouth. He started to reach for his zipper to relieve his bulging cock in his pants.

"Tell you what, just cause I gotta show this bitch I own this pussy, I'll make it two fifty but you only get fifteen minutes in her." Top countered quickly.

"Deal mother fucker!" the driver said immediately as he reached into his pants pocket reaching for cash.

My heart was racing and my pussy was dripping wet. This fucking bull I knew nothing about just sold my pussy and mouth to two guys he probably barely knew. Top slapped hard on my ass and told me to get up. I scooted out of his lap and stepped back to stand. His thick cock slid from my cunt and I could feel the cool air of the evening pushing up into my exposed cunt. As soon as I was standing on my two feet the young bull grabbed my arm and started pulling me to the side of the house and behind a bush blocking us from the view of the street. The driver of the car was counting money and handed it to Top who was sticking his cock back in his pants.

"Time starts now!" Top said as he counted his money, "Better make those dicks cum white slut," Top said looking quickly over at me before we passed out of his view.

The young bull, once he had me behind the bush pushed me up against the wall and grabbed my shorts in his hands and slid my shorts to my ankles. He placed one hand behind my shoulder blades and with the other he grabbed my hip in his hand. He pushed me forward as he walked me back a few steps, forcing me to catch my weight with my hands on the wall of the house.

"You ready for some real black dick, you fucking white slut?" The young bull asked grabbing my hip in one hand gripping me tight and then grabbing my hair tight in his other hand and yanking my head back. The young bull had me bent over in a perfect L with my head pulled back as far as it would go.

I let out a long deep moan, letting the young black bull that I liked what he was doing to me. "Fuck yes baby, take that white pussy baby, fill me full of your black dick!"

He grabbed his cock and guided it to my wet pussy and shoved his semi erect cock deep into my cunt.

I let out a long soft moan as he started stroking in and out of me. The driver walked up to my side and started getting his cock out of his pants. He grabbed a chunk of my hair in his hand and pulled me toward him. My pussy tingled from the roughness of the two bulls that had paid to use me as their cum dump. The bull mounting me from behind spun to his left, gripping me tightly as he did.

The older black man, the one driving the car was probably in his mid forties. He unleashed his massive thirteen inch cock from his pants and began slapping his cock across my face. I fucking cooed as the old bull slapped his dick across both my cheeks. His musky scent hung heavily in the air.

"Holy fuck you have a big fucking cock!" I moaned in excitement to the bull slapping my face with his cock.

The young bull taking me from behind told me to shut the fuck up and started pounding hard into my cunt with his cock. His hips clapping against my tight ass cheeks. My body jostled forward and back as the young bull stroked deep thrusts into my wet and squishing cunt. Electricity shot through my body as the young bull took me hard and fast. I was panting and moaning as I was bent over taking the young bulls cock. My head was swimming, I have reached many levels of ecstasy after hooking up with Byron and Tom and Roberto, being triple teamed and shared with their friends at their apartment gave me a huge high. Watching and being fucked by Sammy's boyfriend Malcolm and his three friends was another and new level of ecstasy. Fucking Damien and Little B, my drug dealers, to get better drugs at a cheaper price was an equal high sexually, but what was happening right now, this was a new level of ecstasy and utter domination of me by Top, selling my pussy to two strangers and those two bulls using me as what they saw me, a sexy young white slut good for nothing else than taking black dick and cum.

My head was spinning, my cunt was quivering and my mouth was watering in anticipation of feeling that huge thirteen inch cock in my mouth and throat. The young bull was still stroking his cock hard in my pussy. Through stutters I practically begged, "put that...cock in...my mouth!"

The old bull ordered me to open my mouth, I did so immediately with my tongue extended past my lips my mouth wide and wanting. He placed the tip of his cock in my mouth and then grabbed my hair in his hands each side of my head. With each thrust from the young bull taking me from behind the old bulls long black cock stroked into my mouth and throat. I gagged hard on his thick shaft as it pressed deep into my throat. With each thrust the old bull would stroke his cock into my throat. I was moaning and choking and gagging as both bulls spit roasted me.

"Fuck this pussy feels good on my dick!" The young bull growled as he thrusted hard and deep in my cunt a few times making me grunt and squeal on the cock in my throat.

Each time the cock in my throat and mouth pulled from my throat I sucked hard on it, it slid easily in my mouth even as tight as I was sucking it.

"That's it boo, suck that big black dick!" The old bull said as he hissed through his teeth with each stroke of his cock into my throat.

I was trying to breath through my nose as the old bull fucked my mouth and throat but I need air. I tapped on his hips hoping he would pull his cock out of my mouth so I could breath. The old bull stroked his cock deep into my throat and held my mouth and throat on his cock as I choked and gagged on his cock. I felt my pulse quicken as I choked on his long black cock. The young bull who had been fucking me in a steady pace really started fucking me hard and fast. As my throat spassamed on the old bulls long black cock my body started to tremble. The young bull started slow stroking but digging deep with each thrust. I grunted with each slow deep thrust as his cock pressed hard into my cervix. I started to convulse as I choked on the cock in my throat. I started to black out and I felt the young bull grab tight around my hips to keep me from crumpling straight down.

The old bull holding his cock in my throat growled at me, "fucking white slut, choking you out on this big black dick! What's a matter you little white trash? Can't handle real nugget dick?"

Then the old bull pulled his cock out of my throat, I gasped and choked hard on the built up saliva in my mouth. I coughed hard drawing a loud moan from the young bull, he thrusted deep in my cunt and held his cock in my cunt as my pussy exploded on his cock. I coughed harder to expel the rest of the saliva from my lungs and throat. I moaned loudly as I cam on the young bulls cock.

Gasping for air in between my moans and squeals of pleasure I begged through a horse gravely voice, "don't stop!" I grabbed the old bulls hips in my hands and pulled him to me. As soon as his cock reached my lips I wrapped my lips around him and feverishly sucked on his cock, working my mouth up and down his shaft.

The young bull let loose of his grip on my hips and started stroking back into my cunt with smooth strokes. He started slapping down on my ass cheeks with each thrust making me squeal as I sucked the old guys cock. The old bull just growled into the air as I sucked tight on his cock each time I pulled back on his shaft.

The young bull continued to fuck me as the old man pulled his cock out of my mouth. He grabbed my cheeks in his hand gripping tightly.

"Damn son, this bitch is a true black cock slut! Best money we ever spent on a white hoe!" The old bull growled as he leaned down his face right next to mine. "You take black dick good hoe!" The old bull growled.

I can only imagine the passion and look of ecstasy that covered my face as the young bull slow stroked my cunt. I moaned loudly, "thank you baby!" Was all I could grunt or moan out of my used throat.

"Yeah you love black dick don't you hoe?" The young bull grunted as he thrusted hard and deep making me squeal again.

"Fuck yes, I love black dick baby!" I moaned between my panting.

"Spin that bitch around, let's see how she likes this long black duck!" The old bull growled as he let go of my hair in his tight grip.

The young bull mounting me offered no resistance. He immediately grabbed a hunk of my hair and tugged me completely around facing him. Before I could utter a word he buried his cock into my mouth and throat. The old bull re-positioned himself and saddled up behind me. With one hand he grabbed the fabric of my shirt on my back and gripped it tight while with his other hand he guided his long and thick cock to my used pussy. With one hard thrust and pull on my shirt material he buried the biggest and thickest cock I had ever taken in my life all the way into my wet pussy.

A high pitched scream escaped my throat but was muffled by the young bulls cock in my throat. I could feel tears sliding down my cheeks as the extreme pressure of the thickest cock I had ever taken pressed the walls of my pussy, stretching me like I had never been stretched before. The old bull chuckled as he started to slowly pull his cock out of my cunt. I pressed back against him, my ass cheeks clapping against his hips. I wanted to feel that thick cock pressing me open. It felt so good the mixture of pain and pleasure. The old bull slapped down hard on my ass, spanking me very hard. I squealed on the cock in my throat from the stinging pain on my ass cheeks. The old bull then grabbed both of my hips in both hands and pushed my pussy up his shaft until he pulled completely out of my cunt. One quick hard thrust and he was buried in my cunt again, another high pitched squeal into the young bulls cock.

The young bull grabbed a fist full of hair and yanked back, I looked up into his eyes his smile wide. "Damn fool, this bitch is loving that shit! Her eyes are rolling back in her head!"

The young bull had the tip of his cock in my mouth and I was sucking right on his head rolling my tongue over his hood my eyes locked on his.

"You loving that big thick dick my boy is giving you, ain't you you white trash slut!" The young bull asked with a sharp tug of my hair.

"I shook my head forward and back as I kept the suction of my mouth and lips tight on his cock head.

The old bull was now stroking his amazing thick cock into my pussy at a steady pace. "Damn, maybe we should be charging this hoe for getting the best fucking she ever had!" The old bull growled as he leaned over my back lightly stroking his cock into my pussy. "What you say hoe, maybe you should be paying us for this fucking!"

The old bull grabbed a thick wad of my hair and yanked back hard, The young bulls cock head popping from the tight auction of my lips.

I panted and gasped for air as the young bull lightly put his hand around my exposed throat as my head was pulled back as far as it would go, my mouth wide my eyes locked on the old bulls face.

When I had some air in my lungs I stuttered in a gruff choked voice to the old bull, "ohhhh fuck! Your cock is amazing! Please don't stop taking my cunt!" I begged.

This brought a hard slap across my face from the young bull, "what about my cock slut? How's my black dick feel when I stuff it down your throat?"

The young bull released his grip from around my throat and used both hands to grab my hair and pull it back towards his cock. With one quick thrust he buried his cock into my throat forcefully. I coughed and choked ok his cock. The older bull grabbed tight with both hands clamping down on the tops of my hip joints and started slamming his huge long fat cock into me. I was in pure ecstasy from being fucked at both ends so forcefully. The two bulls continued stroking their cocks into my pussy and mouth for what seemed about five minutes. I was getting light headed from not getting enough oxygen into my lungs by trying to breath through my nose.

The two bulls that had bought time to use my holes had been spit roasting me for twenty minutes. The entire time I had no idea what was happening around us, only the two bulls fucking me like the white slut trash I was. While we were on the side of the house Top had a few visitors come up to come get some drugs. They heard the sounds of the two bulls fucking me, the sounds of my moaning and panting, the voices of the two bulls talking at me. That drew them to peek around the side of the house and the site of two black thugs spit roasting a young sexy white slut. Unknown to me at that time, I was completely lost in my passions of being used by the two bulls. Top had actually sold three black bulls time with me. They paid a five hundred dollars for the three to use me for an hour.

The three new buyers were waiting with Top when Little B pulled up to the house, he was pissed that the two bulls car was blocking the drive. Little B came up to the house walking up to Top, he started chastising Top and the three buyers on the porch about the car blocking the drive. Almost immediately he heard the sounds of the two bulls fucking me on the side of the house. He walked around the house and to the secluded spot where we were.

"God damn! What the fuck is this shit!?" Little B yelled at the two bulls.

Both bulls slowed their motions of stroking their cocks into me but didn't stop. The young bull responded, "what up B! We just fucking your hoe here. When you start running pussy B, cause you hit the fucking jackpot with this little white piece!"

"Fool I don't run no hoes!" Little B yelled not quiet sure as to what to do about the two bulls fucking some white bitch on the side of the house.

"Well your boy Top sold this slut to us for a quick fuck, we about done, let us finish." The old bull commanded as he slapped down hard on one of my ass cheeks, bring a squeal from my throat into the cock in my mouth.

I saw Little B look over his shoulder towards the front of the house and then he looked back at me bent over at the waist being fucked at both ends by the old and young bull. "Top! Get your dumbass over here!" Little B yelled towards the front of the house.

The two bulls fucking me picked up their pace back to the same forceful and constant pace as before.. This made me squeal into the cock in my throat each time the old bulls thick long and very hard cock bottomed out in me.

Top came walking around the corner and stood next to Little B.

"Top, what the fuck is this bullshit?!" Little B growled at his lookout.

Top started chuckling, "what the fuck is what?"

Little B growled again, "why are these brothers fucking this bitch on the side of my house out here for anyone to see?! You trying to get us all fucked up with Popo?"

Top looked at the three of us and then smiled, "ahh this ain't nothin, this white bitch came looking for you, she wanted some smoke and some dick. She couldn't wait for some dick so she crawled up on me and was riding my dick when Tyrone and his pop pulled up and they said they wanted some. So I hoed that bitch to them for a little bit. It's all good." Top paused for a few seconds watching the two bulls spit roasting me. They never stopped stroking cock into me as Top and Little B had their discussion. "I don't know where you found this little piece but she is a fucking freak for black dick!" Top added.

Little B looked at Top like he had lost his mind before yelling at him, "Fuck me you are one stupid fucker, dumbass we sale shit at this house not fucking pussy!" Little B looked back at Tyrone, the young bull fucking my mouth and throat and his father mounting me from behind. "Yo asshole, y'all hold up, y'all can't be fucking some white slut on the side of my house." Little B said to Tyrone and his dad.

Tyrone's dad answered gruffly and breathlessly as he slammed his cock faster and deeper in my cunt, "we almost done."

As if on cue Tyrone growled loudly as he grunted, his thick hot cum exploding into my throat. Immediately I started choking on his thick wad. He stroked his cock one more time sending another thick load down my throat. He pulled out of my throat and mouth and immediately I started coughing up the cum in my throat. His last few spurts of cum shot across my open mouth, lips and face as I coughed and tried to suck clean air into my lungs. He slapped his cock across my cheeks and growled and laughed, "yeah B, we almost done with your white bitch!"

KellyRoe
KellyRoe
225 Followers