Kelly the Black Cock Slut Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Damien directed me to where his room was from his chair by pointing and just telling me 'it's on the left bitch.' he also grunted that I should clean his room for him. I walked into the room and it was a totally disaster, beer bottles and cans, cigarette butts and fast food bags and plates all over the place and more clothes than I had ever seen in my life all wadded up all over his floor. Damien flat out was a fat pig and a slob. He was fucking huge and had a very impressive cock on him, but the man was a fucking pig. My three daddies were extremely neat in how they kept their apartment, even before they had me to keep the place picked up and cleaned.

I began with walking right back out and back into the living room and going into the kitchen. Little B just looked at me as I walked through the living room, he scanned my body as I walked through. Damien grumbled as to why I wasn't cleaning his room and my response of 'I am getting a trash bag' drew a sharp slap to my bare ass and instructions to not throw anything out he wanted. I went into the kitchen, which was another fucking disaster area. I looked through a few cabinets until I found some trash bags. After getting the trash bags I went to the fridge and got myself and both Damien and Little B a fresh beer.

I walked back into the living room and handed Little B his beer first, as was right as he was my Master in this situation. "Here you go Master B, here's a fresh one." I said as I handed him his beer. He grabbed it and set it on the table on his other side then reached his arm around my waist from my back to around my hips nestling his hand in my crotch. His fingers immediately explored my pussy lips and he tugged me closer and slid his finer in my cunt as deep as he could slide it in.

"Damn hoe, you had some training ain't you slut?" Little B said calmly as he stroked his finger into my stretched pussy. Without even a breath of a pause he then added, "Fuck your pussy is all stretched out, fucking Pops! I forgot that fool has one of those dicks that just destroys white pussy!" He said in a growl. "That pussy better be tight on my dick you fucking white trash slut!" He growled deeper as he jammed three fingers right up into my used pussy.

I let out a whimper as he jammed his fingers into me. He hard fucked my pussy with his fingers for about thirty seconds and then withdrew his fingers from my cunt and ordered me to suck his fingers clean. I did as ordered and then he sent me back into Damien's room. I did as told and when I got back into Damien's room I started with the trash and bagged it up. Then I got all of his clothes and put them in a pile and one by one sorted through his clothes into two separate bags. There were no slutty clothes on the floor. So, I checked the closet, there was a small arsenal in his closet from guns to rifles and shotguns. This is West Texas and everyone here has at least one handgun or shotgun but Damien had a lot of fucking guns. It freaked me out for a few seconds and then for some reason my stomach started churning and my pussy started getting wet. This entire time my heart was pounding because I was exploring a side of my sluttiness that was risqué at the least. And seeing these guns stacked up in the closet just brought home the risk I was taking being in here.

I didn't find any slutty clothes in the closet so the last place was a rickety old dresser that had slots for 6 drawers but only had two actual drawers in it. I opened the first drawer, after cleaning up the trash and clothes that were in the 4 open slots of the dresser. In the first drawer there were a few dirty magazines, all interracial, say five or six black on white and two or three black on Asian. Apparently, D had a thing for Asian girls when he wasn't jerking off to thoughts and visions of fucking white sluts. Under the magazines were some, what appeared to be homemade polaroid pics of a white blonde laying backwards on her back on the sofa in the living room, her head was hanging off the cushion with her legs on the back of the back of the couch. There was a big black cock pointing right to her open and hungry mouth. Next few homemade pics were of that black cock buried deep in her throat. A few more pics her eyes were swollen with tears, her mascara running wild from the tears and saliva stringing from her lips hanging back into her face and eyes. The last pic was her in the same position, cum and saliva covering her face and her cheeks red with finger and palm prints where they slapped her hard across the face. There was also a pic of her lying flat on her back with, what I assume, was Damien's half erect cock laying across her face.

I put the magazines and pics back in the drawer, after pulling used condom wrappers and other trash out of it and looked in the last drawer. Finally, in the bottom under a few pairs of underwear I fund a tini-kini that was hot neon pink. The bottoms had barely enough material to cover my pussy lips. There was only the very small triangle piece of material and strings that looked like they would go high on my hips and then join together above my ass crack tying into another string that would thong my ass cheeks.

After pulling the bottoms out and holding them up I tried them on to see if they would fit. They were a little small so the strings were tight on my skin but they didn't cut into me, it was tight but they would suffice while I was 'visiting' for the weekend. The top was equally tiny with strings and two very small patches of triangle neon pink material, just enough to cover my nipple and some of my areolas. I put the top on and it was equally tight, too tight to wear for days and days but it would do for the weekend, then I would look for a tini-kini in my size later and add that to my slutty wardrobe. There was also a thin lacey belt or maybe a skirt, it fit snuggly on my hips and worked as a thing lacey two-inch skirt with the bottoms I was wearing. The lacey skirt sit about mid hip so I felt I had dressed as Little B had requested. I doubted I would be wearing it long anyway. My measurements for my 5' 2" inch frame are just about perfect, and if I didn't have a black cock in me I was running or at the gym to keep my 34-27-35 measurements prefect. The triangle hot pink patches of material were so small looking on my 34DD tits but the small material even offered my tits were bigger than they are.

I grabbed one bag of Damien's dirty clothes and went back into the living room. I dropped the bag of clothes and started posing for Little B and Damien.

"Master? Do you like how I am dressed now?" I asked sheepishly to Little B.

Little B glanced me over and then looked back at his TV show, "Yeah slut that will do but you better be wearing high heels or thigh highs next time you are gonna be here fucking for free smoke."

"Yes, Master B, I promise to come better prepared next time." I responded quietly.

With no additional talk or input from Little B or Damien I reached down and picked up the bag of dirty clothes and walked into the kitchen. As I passed the threshold of the door between the kitchen and living room Little B demanded another beer. I walked to the far side of the kitchen and peeked into the small hallway and found the washer and dryer. I loaded the dirty clothes in the washer and started the first load of clothes. I then went back into the living room after grabbing a beer for all three of us. I handed each of the bulls a beer and then knelt at the side of Little B's chair and quietly drank my beer.

After finishing my beer Little B, Damien and I shared a bong. The feel of the koosh wafting through my lungs and sinking into my body had me nice and relaxed. After we finished off the bong Little B and Damien stood in front of me and ordered me to pull their cocks out and suck their black dicks. I immediately and happily did as told. The feel of their cocks in my hands and mouth got my pussy flowing again. One of my favorite things in this world is being on my hands and knees with two or three thick black dicks inches from my hungry and wanting lips. I sucked them both hard and then Damien stood me up, mounted me from behind pulled the little neon pink fabric covering my pussy to the side and pushed me forward in an 'L' shape. Little B buried his cock in my mouth and both bulls fucked me spit roast style for about twenty minutes, switching spots a few times.

The feel of the cocks had me panting and moaning and I cam three times on their cocks as they fucked my cunt and mouth. Top hearing the noise from outside came in once, Little B and Damien protested and he skulked back outside. Little B tired of my used pussy told Damien to get out of my mouth, then Little B ordered me to the floor face down, ass up. Remembering what Damien told me the first time he fucked me I immediately pushed my face and chest tight on the floor and pushed my ass high up in the air. Little B mounted me, spit on my ass whole and then slowly began to push his thick hard cock in my ass. It was the first time of the night any of these bulls fucked my ass. I was tight and at first it was very painful to take him in my pink asshole. After a few minutes and a few my thick spits of saliva on his shaft as he held his cock in my ass, the pain subsided and I began thanking him for fucking my asshole and for him not to stop. After about ten minutes he unloaded his cum in my gut and then it was Damien's turn. Damien went fast and hard and never stopped his pace. He slammed into my asshole relentlessly. I was screaming and panting and moaning so loudly I am sure the neighbors heard me. Little B went outside to check with Top to see if he had any sales.

I didn't think they were selling since the three guys that bought me and Pops and Tyrone had left, no other bulls had been in to fuck me. As Damien continued to fuck my ass feverishly, Top and Little B walked back in. They were talking about how Top had sold lots of weed but just to college kids and usual older townie buyers. Little B offered Top my mouth and he wasted no time getting out of his pants and slapping his black cock on my pink lips. Damien fucked my asshole until he cam slamming his cock deep in my bunghole and filling it full of his spunk. After Damien finished with me Top ordered me to the couch and had me straddle him. I moaned and panted as I rode his black cock until Little B got tired of listening to me and put the ball gag back in. I rode Tops cock like a fucking cowgirl on her first horse. The rhythm was smooth and steady and I cam on his cock, I yelled and screamed and moaned into the ball gag. Then he threw me on the ground, face down ass up, and he fucked my ass until he cam in me and all over my ass.

After Top finished with me, I went and took another shower. It was early in the morning now; I had been fucking from about seven the evening before and it was two thirty in the morning now. Damien was crashed in his room; Little B was in his chair half passed out. I went and got myself a beer and as I should I went and knelt at Little B's chair. Little B dosed off a few times over thirty minutes, I figured Top was outside standing watch so dressed in my micro-kini and lace two-inch skirt I went out side. Top was smoking a blunt so I sat on the porch next to him. I offered him a drink of my beer and he passed me the blunt.

"What the fuck you still doing up?" Top asked after taking a pull from my beer.

"I slept all day yesterday until I came over here." I responded with a soft cough of koosh from my lungs.

"I figure your ass would be passed out from exhaustion after the fucking we have given you." Top said as he reached for his blunt.

I took one more hit and then handed it back, "I am fucking soar for sure!" I choked out in a cough.

"I bet you never had anyone sale you fine ass to anyone, much less some fucking hood brothas." Top snickered out of his throat as he held his pull from his blunt.

"No, no that's a first for me!" I chuckled out before leaning in and continuing, "but I tell you what, it has been something I have dreamed of since I became a BCS, and I loved every fucking minute of it!"

"I can tell that for sure! You are a crazy ass white slut for black dick!" Top leaned out of his chair and said as he rubbed his hands on my ass.

I stood up and moved in closer to Top, I sat on the arm of his chair so he could have his hands on any part of me.

Top wrapped his arm around my waist, his hands caressing my thigh. "Damn girl, you are cool as a motherfucking eskimo!"

"Thank you, my pimp!" I chuckled figuring no one had ever called Top a pimp which was the absolute truth, he was my first pimp.

"Ahhh crazy bitch. Now I gotta get me one of them long ass fur coats and a stupid ass floppy hat!" Top laughed choking on another pull of my beer.

"I'll get you one baby, if you'll wear it!" I leaned in and said softly in a chuckle.

We sat there for another ten minutes and shared the blunt and my beer. When we killed my beer, Top told me to go get us a couple more. I stood up from the arm chair and slowly sauntered up the steps, watching Top watch me walk away from him.

"Damn white girl, you got a porn stars body! And that fucking shit your wearing is hot as fuck!" Top said as I reached the door.

I just patted my ass cheek with my hand and slowly walked inside. Little B was still passed out in his chair so I went on in to the kitchen and grabbed a few beers out of the fridge. It was mid-May and it was getting fucking cold outside; my nipples were fully erect and hard as diamonds. I walked back through the living room and back outside. This time I put myself right in Tops lap. It was pretty dark outside with just a hint of light that mainly bounced off my white skin. Top fired up another blunt and I opened our beers. Top noticed how erect my nipples were and without even asking, he pulled the tiny triangle of material off my nipple and immediately began sucking on them. I began moaning as his tongue flicked around my areola and nipple.

Top pulled away after sucking my nipple for about a minute, "Damn you got some nice titties girl!"

I moaned softly, "Thank you my pimp!"

Top went back to licking on my nipple and rolling it softly in his teeth. My pussy was getting wet again from his actions.

"Pull that big black dick out and let me slide nice and slow down that cock baby." I growled softly.

"You gotta be quiet though!" Top whispered as he looked back over his shoulder. "B was fucking furious with me earlier us fucking you outside!"

"I'll be quite baby, I promise, I need that big black cock in me so bad!" I said in an equal whisper but excitedly.

Top reached down and unbuckled his pants and unzipped, pulling out his semi hard cock. I took over and wrapped my hand around his cock. I started to stroke him nice and slow. He was starting to get harder but not fast enough for the fire in my pussy.

"Fuck no, this won't do." I said softly as I lifted up out of his lap and immediately went to my knees.

I took him into my mouth and began sucking his cock. I sucked on his thick black cock until he was nice and hard and then I swung my leg over his lap, grabbed his thick cock in my fingers and rubbed his cock head along my pussy lips before popping his head into my cunt lips. I slow stroked his cock from top to bottom with my wet hot pussy. Before long I was writhing on his cock from my orgasm that shot through my body like a bolt of electricity. I pumped his cock as my pussy contracted on him. The grip of my cunt pushing and pulling on his cock got him. He grunted softly as he shot thick rope after rope of thick hot cum into me. I kissed him passionately as I sank down his still throbbing cock.

After a few minutes of moaning into his kiss and just loving the feel of his slowly weakening cock in me, I got off him and went to my knees. I took his cock in my mouth and cleaned him thoroughly. I went back inside, everyone was passed out, so I cleaned up the living room, being very quiet. After finishing picking up I sat next to B and rested my eyes. I still had the rest of the weekend to be here and I figured soon customers would start coming in and if Little B was a man of his word, I would be getting fucked and sucking cock the rest of the weekend.