Kelly XXX Ep. 05

Story Info
Our porn adventure continues with a new stud and more Stan.
3k words
5.5k
5
0

Part 12 of the 16 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/08/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DickThePimp
DickThePimp
1,142 Followers

Let's see what... and who... Kelly and I can get into now...

"Whew! God, babe... that was so awesome. Mmmmmmmmmmm." My sugar mama Kim K herself making me smile as we kiss, and get all snuggly, post hot fuck.

Her lips and tongue making me grin from ear to ear as they so perfectly work over my mouth and tongue. Her succulent, creamy lips locked tight on mine. Her naughty tongue dancing all over mine. I laugh, and Kim does too. My hands doing the same to her firm DD tits and world famous, extra curvy rump that her lips and tongue are doing to me.

I freaking love this chick. I said it before, if I wasn't married to Kelly, I'd definitely be Mister Kim Kardashian. Ha.

"Mmmmmmmmmm. God... I love your hands all over me, babe. Mmmmmmmmmmmm. So naughty. Hehehe." Kim's digging all of my groping work on her. We keep on kissing, spit swapping, and body groping. A few booty slaps thrown in for very good measure. Most of them by me, on her ass. Kim does get one in on my ass too though. I go ahead and wiggle it for her like she does for me. That makes her laugh. She squeezes my ass nice and tight as I squeeze hers. She sucks on my tongue while I groan so happily, her mouth making me so happy... and her ass as well. I can't get enough of Kim K's world famous dumper. I slap it again, and squeeze it even tighter. Kim coos with delight into my mouth as I do.

Kim licks my lips, smiling so sexy at me, then kissing me again. I just keep squeezing her ass. I could lay here all day in bed, and just squeeze my chick's ass. It's that fucking awesome.

"Beth introduced me to Stan earlier. God, he's hot. Not as hot as you though. My man's the hottest guy ever. Mmmmmmmmmmmm." Kim making me smile again. A deep, passionate kiss helping with that.

I decide to blaze up, and share some smoke with Kim.

"Mom seems to really like him. Kelly is asking him to make a movie with us. She texted me while you were blowing me. I didn't really read the whole message though, cause I was kinda distracted." I playfully smirk, winking at Kim as well.

She laughs, and winks back, puffing on the fat blunt, then slowly exhaling, blowing a smoke ring, and licking it. That chick knows how to turn me the fuck on for damn sure.

"Where did you find that stud?" Kim rubs my chest with a horny smile, taking the blunt from me.

"He's Andy's friend. I hear he has a thing for younger chicks. Dude has a 19 and 20 year old girlfriend... and I guess my mom too. He gets around." We puff and pass, Kim also diddling with my left pierced nipple.

"Really? Sounds hot. He was very charming when we met. I can see why he's so popular." More puffing and passing... and pierced nipple diddling. Kim giggles as she plays with my nipple. My happy growls spurring her on.

"And... he's got a huge dick. Or so I hear." I add. Kim's naughty fingers on my pierced nipple making me growl so blissfully.

"Yum. Even hotter. Hehehe." Kim leans in with a real naughty grin, and starts sucking on my nipple. She slowly... and oh so sexy... puffs on the blunt, hands it to me, then slowly blows the smoke all over my rock hard nipple. Fuck! She gently bites my very stimulated nipple, then sucks it hard, pulling it with her mouth as she chews on it. Oh my freaking God!

That's it. We start fucking again. I put the blunt in the ashtray by the bed and I grab Kim, quickly spinning her over under me, and I shove right up her twat. Kim hugs me tight, and kisses all over my face, giggling as she goes. I ram my monster rod right up her already pounded out snatch, thumping it with such super heated delight.

I came up her world famous dumper just now, and it starts drooling out of there as my cock thumps her twat hard and fast. Kim's screams of intense sexual joy making my cock excitedly throb so hard inside of her.

We fuck missionary position the whole time. I'm so turned on by my bitch, my giant cock so hard that it doesn't last too long. The bed rattles heavily, and very loud, as I fuck Kim's heavenly snug coochie harder and faster by the second. She squirts all over my cock as it launches up her pink honey pot mercilessly, so hot for her, so in love with her totally soaked, constantly palpitating pussy pie.

"Cum in my mouth, babe. I wanna drink it so bad." Kim's extra horny, sexually charged grin making me grin extra wide. I immediately pull out, and quickly climb up her perfectly lush body, leaning over as my cock pushes past her super succulent lips. She very voraciously engulfs it, sucking so furiously on it. My cum violently erupts out of my massive cock, pumping non stop into her mouth, being very quickly... and very happily... swallowed down by the Kardashian queen herself.

"Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm. Yummiest cum ever. Mmmmmmmmmmmmm." Kim sucks me clean with such tender loving care. I breathe deep, and grin at her, putting the blunt back into my mouth, and puffing hard on it. She smiles so beautifully around my fat, fourteen inches of fame, sucking out every last drop of super rich sperm in me.

Over at Stan's house, down the road from the trailer park...

"You sure were right, doll. No one can say no to you." Stan chuckles. Kelly does too. "Cause I sure as hell am not going to." Stan grins, sipping his scotch on his couch as Kelly pumps his huge old rod with those heavenly 34FF hooters of hers, pumping the rock hard, very veiny shaft nice and fast. She watches the precum pour out of his piss slit, smirking with delight at that kinky, wet sight. Kelly leans over and laps at Stan's slimy fluid, catching a bunch of it on her tongue. She lets Stan watch her gulp it all down, smiling at him all horny after she smacks her divinely luscious lips, and winks at him.

Kelly can see Stan's monster lurching and throbbing extra hard in between those massive, rod pumping, 54 year old melons. She can tell he's close to cumming. Kelly speeds up on that 70 year old, thick veins covered meat stick, pumping it even faster and even wilder with her far out and fabulous 34FF hooters as more and more precum pours out from the wide open piss slit.

"Here it cums, doll. God! Uhh!" Stan closes his eyes, breathing deep, as he starts cumming. Kelly laughs, pumping out all of that super thick and creamy dick milk all over her hefty heaving hooters. Stan covers those magnificent, all natural melons with pearly white, dick cream delight. Kelly smiles and gently bites her tongue as she pumps it all out with her tits, watching them get basted with all of that pearly white jizz.

"You got a deal, gorgeous. I'll make as many movies as you want, for you. Whew!" Stan breathes deep, and sips some more scotch.

"... And with me." Kelly winks all naughty at him. They laugh. Stan raises his glass to Kelly, saluting her.

Kelly leans over and laps at a drop of shiny cum that just leaked out of Stan's piss slit. She gulps it down, and smacks her lips again, smiling all sexually stimulated at the old hunk.

"So, when do we start shooting? Hopefully soon. I just have to try those gorgeous holes of yours out." Stan again chuckles, winking at Kelly. He raises his glass to her again also.

"Very soon, handsome. Very, very soon. Hahaha." Kelly leans over again, smiling all sexy at Stan. She swirls her tongue all around his fat, mushroom crown, licking it very thoroughly as she rubs her massive melons all over his massive, old veiny shaft. Those thick veins bulging out all around the shaft. Kelly kisses his crown, and playfully winks at Stan. He winks right back, relaxing on the couch, and downing the rest of his scotch.

A little later...

"I got Stan on board, babe. I can't wait to work with him. I want you to watch him fuck me, baby. It'll turn me on so very much. Pretty please." Kelly knows how to get what she wants. She hugs me tight, making sure to rub the world's greatest breasts all over my chest, smiling her super beautiful smile at me as well. Then, giving me the hottest kiss ever. Extra tongue fucking. Extra spit swapping. Extra time with the world's most perfect lips locked on mine... and yes... more 34FF titty rubbing all over my insanely happy chest.

"Anything for you, my love." I grin, all horny and in love, hugging my wife back.

"Awwwwwww. MWAH!" Another big kiss from my wife. She smiles at me with the most loving/sexiest, sparkly eye smile you've ever seen. "You're the freaking sweetest. The best husband a girl could ever hope for. Thank you so much, my king. My gorgeous, handsome, sexy, sexy king." Kelly keeps on smiling, switching to sucking on my tongue nice and nasty as I double hand grope her divine dumper.

I'm in love, dude. What can I say. In love with the queen of porn... and the most gorgeous chick ever to exist... The Love Boat.... It's exciting and new. Ha. Oh well... Let's get this all freaky again!

"Where's, Stan, Beth?"

"I think he's talking to Kim. Or at least he was earlier." My mom looks around for her new boyfriend as she talks to her friend Ann. They're drinking a couple of mimosas out back by the back door, at our backyard BBQ.

"He's so handsome. You better watch him. I might just jump his sexy bones if you don't." Ann teases my mom.

"Oh, I'll watch out for him, but he's already a busy man. He's got two other girlfriends. One's 19 and one's 20." Mom sips her drink, smirking at sexy Ann over the brim of the glass.

"Oh really? Well... I definitely need to jump his sexy bones then." Ann and mom laugh, sipping their drinks, and tapping glasses. "Maybe a threesome. I'm sure he wouldn't mind that. Hell... you can even film it. My loser husband is too damn dumb to find out." Ann playfully shakes her eyebrows at my mom as she sips her drink again. They're both extra horny 24/7 so they get along beautifully.

Another of Andy's friends, Steve, is over by the pool, talking to Kaia. Another old guy. Even older than Stan. He's like 72, I think. Dude gets around too. He used to be a gigolo, and also a part time pornstar himself. He got married and left that life behind for awhile, but he ended up getting divorced after 20 years, so he's trying to get back into the swing of things... literally. He went with Stan to Hedonism to check out the swinger scene. I hear they both did really well with the horny swinger broads.

Steve's shorter than Stan, and not as handsome, but he's got a great personality... and a big dick too. Not as big as Stan's, but still big. And the dude definitely knows how to use it. He's got ten sons and daughters... all grown... with five different women.

I notice he and Kaia heading into the house, drinking beers. Kaia sees me watching her and waves, winking and smiling all sexy at me too. Looks like she's going to get to know old horny Steve a whole lot better.

Kaia has a camera set up in her room 24/7 to film any freaky shit she gets into. That's in addition to her webcam she uses for her cam shows. My business minded sis always thinking about the sex business. Ha.

Kaia turns the camera on, ready to capture any and all kinky fun she and Steve might possibly have.

She and Steve put their beers down, and get down to some real heated making out on Kaia's bed. Heavy kissing. A lot of extra deep tongue action. Steve's 72 year old hands gripping and groping the hell out of Kaia's super perky, 19 year old 32F breasts. His hands up under her snug black tank top, but over her black satin bra.

Kaia rubs Steve's nine inch dick through his shorts, cupping and rubbing it nice and deep. She moans her approval of his very nice cock into his mouth as they swap horny spit, and tongue fuck their brains out.

Kaia fishes Stan's very hard cock out of his loose shorts, ripping open his shirt and licking her way down his old, smooth body. A little bit of a belly on him. Not too much. Just a little paunch. Kaia's naughty tongue zig zagging it's merry way downwards as she jerks on that rock hard, 72 year old rod. It's curved slightly upwards. Thick, but not as thick as Stan's. Good and thick. Kaia smiles happily when she reaches it, swirling her tongue all around the meaty crown. She kisses it softly, then sucks Steve's fat old dick into her dick craving mouth.

Steve holds his hand on Kaia's blonde head as she bobs away on that raging rod. It's so hard in Kaia's throat as she deep throats it... not gagging at all.

Steve's happy growls make Kaia laugh as she sucks so perfectly on his old, meaty meat stick. It's so smooth and thick. The texture of it delighting Kaia greatly. She can't stop blissfully cooing as she sucks. And that just excites ol' Steve even more.

"Oh hell. Uhh!" Steve grunts as he cum dumps down my incredibly gorgeous, blonde bombshell sister's throat, pleasing her so very much. Kaia craves cum. She absolutely loves it. She can't get enough of it. She voraciously sucks that cumming rod with intense vigor, devouring it, ravenously sucking all that creamy, well aged sperm right down her throat in no time at all.

"Damn, baby..." Steve grabs his beer from the nightstand, and chugs it. "... You can really suck a dick. Your mama must've taught you really well." Steve and Kaia share a kinky laugh as she sucks him totally cum dry, her ravenous mouth devouring that portly old rod while Steve just grins his old ass off and holds Kaia's head on his cock.

...

"Where have you been, naughty girl?" Kelly asks Kim. Kelly's on her fourth mimosa, so she's feeling real good at the moment. We got some top notch champagne to put in the drinks. Only the best for my woman.

It's been a hella fun BBQ too. The neighbors all hanging out and chillin'. Good vibes. Good food. Good drinks. And good peeps fucking around and having a good time. Yeah... we live a real chill life around here.

"I was just walking around. No big deal." Kim's mischievous grin giving away that she's lying.

"Please..." Kelly rolls her eyes. "... Don't try and fool me. So... did you have fun with Stan?" Kelly snickers, giving Kim a very curious grin. She sips half of her drink down, and waits impatiently for an answer.

Kim giggles, sipping on a drink herself. "Of course. God, he's so handsome. And his cock. Oh my God. My ass is on fire. The real fun kind though." Kim giggles again, sipping her drink some more. Kelly giggles back, finishing her fourth mimosa. She grabs another one from the picnic table, and tells Kim she wants details.

"We made out in the hallway for a minute, then moved to the game room. I love kissing him. God... His tongue is so long and talented. Hehehe."

"And.... Skip to the good stuff, babe." Kelly is feeling freaky, sipping on her fifth mimosa.

"I knelt down by the pool table, and sucked his gorgeous cock. God, it's so big and thick. So yummy too. After I sucked him for awhile, he bent me over the pool table and knelt down behind me, eating my pussy sooooo good. He squeezed my butt while he ran his long tongue up my coochie, licking it so fast, twirling it all around inside me. After that, he did the same to my butt, twirling that tongue around in my booty so good. I came all over him. Then..." Kim pauses, sipping her drink as she and Kelly watch the neighbors chillin' in the back yard.

"Then????" Kelly anxiously waits for more dirty details. She's halfway through her drink already. Drunk Kelly is a blast. But, so is any time Kelly. So... It's all cool by the pool. Ha.

"Then, he fucked my ass nice and hard, playing with my tits as that gorgeous cock of his pounded my butt so good. GOD... I came so hard. I leaned down and kissed the pool table cause Stan's cock felt soooooo amazing in my ass. He really knows how to fuck. And he's so yummy. Hehe."

"Where'd he cum?"

"In my butt. We kissed for several minutes afterwards. Then I went to the bathroom and squirted his yummy cum out into the toilet... but only after I tasted it. I let some squirt all over my fingers, then I sucked them clean. Such yummy cum. Such a yummy stud. Hehehe." Kim raises her glass to Kelly, who returns the favor.

As I thought, Stan's real popular already.

"When are you gonna film with our new stud?" Kim asks inquisitively... with a sexy ass grin... sipping so sexy on that mimosa.

"As soon as possible. I already asked James to watch Stan fuck me, and he agreed. I can't wait for that. I think that'll be Stan's intro to Kelly XXX. Hahaha." Kelly and Kim both grin, tapping glasses and happily chit chatting some more.

The BBQ goes on, and so does Kelly XXX. Check in next time to read about Stan's first movie with us. And Max and Penny return... and they make a kinky movie with me... and Andy. Later, peeps.

DickThePimp
DickThePimp
1,142 Followers
Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Kelly XXX Ep. 04 Previous Part
Kelly Series Info

Similar Stories

My Husband's Fantasies Decribing some of PJ's fantasies and a handjob.in Exhibitionist & Voyeur
Date Night with Wife's Friend Wife loans husband to single mom best friend.in Loving Wives
Mr. M Sharing my wife with my mentor and friend.in Loving Wives
Prize Island Pt. 01 Harry and Diana win a competition Day 1.in Erotic Couplings
Only in Cap d'Agde My naked submission, and my punishing, ultimate reward.in Loving Wives
More Stories