Kelly XXX Ep. 08

Story Info
New changes and Billie Eilish shows up.
2.9k words
6.6k
6
0

Part 15 of the 16 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/08/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DickThePimp
DickThePimp
1,138 Followers

More cast and story changes... Spence returns... Billie Eilish makes her debut

"Where's Kelly?"

"She's filming her vlog. She's in the park."

...

In the park...

"Hey guys. Kelly (Kelly Madison) here. I stopped by my favorite park to chill, and maybe film the latest edition of my vlog. It's kinda quiet here today though."

"HEY, KELLY. LOVE YOU." A fan shouts out as he passes. He waves at my wife as she films him. Kelly waves him over.

"Hey. I'm Kelly. Nice to meet you."

"Oh my God. I know. It's awesome to meet you. I love your videos." The totally average looking, long and thin brown haired, skinny, hippie looking dude in his 20's stands in front of my wife, all excited. She's sitting at a picnic table.

The dude's wearing a green tracksuit. Some kind of really soft material. A white tank top under his green jacket. A small gold chain on too. He's got a backpack on as well.

"Well thank you. I do love my fans." Kelly keeps on smiling. She's so fucking beautiful.

"Wow! You're so beautiful." The dude is in awe of my blonde bombshell wife. Smart man. She's kinda conservatively dressed, a thin, light gray hooded pullover and thin, light gray jogging pants on. But, her immense sexuality beams through nonetheless. That face and that body is so perfect, she can wow anyone at any time.

"Wow! Those tits. Oh my God. I've jerked off to them so many times. Just wow!" Dude laughs as he stares. Kelly laughs too, leaning back and shaking her hoodie covered mega melons for him. She looks around, then lifts her top up, and flashes the dude. He almost passes out watching Kelly's all natural 34FFs sway and jiggle around as she shakes them some more for him. She pulls her top back down, still filming everything. Kelly makes sure to zoom in on the guy's very happy reaction.

"Jesus, dude. Those are so freaking amazing. So are you, Kelly." The young, hippie looking dude is star struck by my 54 year old wife with the insanely awesome rack.

"Aww. Thank you so much. What's your name?" Kelly winks all sexy at him, her sexy smile beaming with fan appreciation.

"Alan... One L, no E." He chuckles.

"Well, thank you, Alan... one L, no E... for being such a sweet fan." Kelly looks at the sky. It's kinda gloomy and getting really cool. "Did you drive here, Alan?"

"Yeah. My car's over there." He points over to the right. There's a small parking lot over there.

"Why don't you show me your car? It's getting kind of cool out here. Looks like it might rain too." Kelly stands up.

"Sure."

Alan and Kelly walk over to his car, chit chatting on the way.

"You really jerk off to my tits a lot, huh?" Kelly smirks.

"Oh yeah. All the time. You're my favorite porn star."

"Aww. That's so sweet." Kelly's happy smirk beams with pride.

They get to Alan's green Bronco. He unlocks the passenger door for my wife, and opens it for her. "Thank you. Such a gentleman." Kelly blows him a kiss as she gets in. She looks around. It's dirty on the outside... and inside. Stuff thrown everywhere. A couple of porno magazines on the back seat. Kelly snickers.

Alan gets in the driver's side and turns on the Bronco... and the heat. It's cooled way down since Kelly got to the park. He tosses his backpack into the back seat.

"I happened to notice your magazines."

"Oh... yeah... sorry." Alan starts to reach back and move them, but Kelly stops him. She grabs one of the magazines. It's an issue of Jugg's Magazine. All about big titties. Kelly flips through it. She films the pictures... and Alan's reaction to her looking at them. He's licking his lips and rubbing himself. Kelly snickers to herself, knowing he's getting more and more turned on.

"She's got great boobs." Kelly shows Alan a picture of an older woman with massive natural cans.

"Not as great as yours." Alan rubs his crotch some more, still licking his lips.

"Such a charmer." Kelly's smiling from the flattery. She flips through the rest of the magazine, then tosses it back onto the back seat. "It feels good in here. Nice and warm." Kelly fans herself a little, looking away from Alan. She knows exactly what she's doing. Her gorgeous, raging hard nipples are poking super hard into her thin top. She's braless. Alan is staring very intensely at them, licking his lips even faster. His hand gripping his bulge now.

Kelly turns her phone towards Alan, then tight down to his crotch. No words are spoken. Kelly takes her top off, tossing it into the back, and sits there, letting her new friend ogle the world's most awesome breasts as much as he wants. She flexes them for him, still not looking at him, just filming his reaction. Kelly's super confident about herself and what she does, she doesn't need to look at him to know how much she's already turned him on.

"Would you be up for being in my vlog, Alan?" Kelly raises her eyebrows inquistively at him.

"Sure. I thought I was already. But, sure. I'd love to be in it."

"No... I mean really in my vlog." Kelly smirks real naughty at him. Alan is just in awe of her. He would agree to anything.

"Ummm... Absolutely! Yes!" Alan emphatically agrees. So turned on by Kelly and her unmatched sexual magnetism. She laughs at his very horny excitement at the idea.

"Here... Hold this." Kelly gives Alan her phone. "Keep it on me, doll." She grins. Kelly leans over into Alan's lap, and starts slowly rubbing those 34FFs all over his crotch. He almost loses it, but keeps his cool, enthusiastically filming my wife teasing his bulge.

Kelly is smirking so mischievously as she gently titty massages Alan's boner in his soft pants with those super soft mega melons of hers. Slowly rubbing them side to side and back and forth across his crotch, her hard nipples seductively tickling Alan's boner through those soft pants.

Kelly pulls Alan's dick out. It's about six and a half inches long. Average girth. Uncut. A pale rod with a bright pink hooded head. Dude's really white and so is his cock.

"Mmmmmmmm. Such a pretty cock, Alan."

"Thanks."

"Do you want me to suck it?" Kelly asks the most easily and obvious answered question ever. She grins real seductively up at Alan, and giggles so sexy.

"Oh my God, yes! Please suck my cock! Please!" Alan can barely contain his excitement. He quickly grabs a condom from his pocket... dude was prepared... and hurriedly rolls it onto his cock.

Kelly laughs, then licks all the way up and down his condom covered shaft, gently nibbling it, and sucking it from the side after she nibbles it as well.

Alan leans his head back, and growls with intensely awesome delight, eyes closed, forgetting about the camera. Kelly has to snap him back into it, and remind him about the camera.

"Oh... sorry." Alan snickers, watching my wife start to suck his dick, her head bobbing in his lap. He can't believe his luck. Dude was in the right place.. or park... at the right time. Timing's everything, peeps.

Kelly starts sucking on Alan's pale, hairless balls, slurping them both so thoroughly as she jerks his shaft. Alan manages to film it, his hand shaking though from the electric sensations racing through his crotch. Kelly laughs as she slurps. She's enjoying the taste of his pale, smooth balls very much.

Those full lips gripping and slurping up and down on Alan's rock hard, clear condom covered cock, her tongue lightly dancing around the underside, driving Alan wild with dick sucking delight.

Kelly bobs on it again, softly massaging those tasty balls as she vice grips his shaft with her ridiculously decadent and gorgeous lips, tightly suctioning up on the hard shaft, then swooping down fast on it, deep throating it over and over. That's it.

Alan puts his right hand on Kelly's blonde head as she bobs faster on his throbbing member, filming with his left. He starts cumming as Kelly sucks faster and faster. His cum flooding the reservoir tip, creating a small cum balloon. Kelly pulls off of Alan's dick and watches. So much cum pumping into that tip. She laughs, licking at the balloon, then sucking on it as Alan growls away, finally finishing cumming.

"Mmmmmmmmmmm." Kelly moans as she sucks on that cum balloon. "So much cum. I love it. Hahaha." Kelly lets Alan's dick fall from her mouth, and looks it over, then blows Alan a kiss. "Very nice, Alan. Very nice indeed."

"Thanks. Whew! That was the best blowjob I've ever gotten. Thank you so much, Kelly. You're so awesome, baby."

Kelly winks at Alan, her naughty smirk adding to her intensely sexy look. She laps the cum balloon some more, watching it bounce. It's weighing down the condom, starting to pull it off of his cock.

Kelly goes ahead and yanks it from his dick, then makes Alan's day even hotter. She tips the condom over and lets all of the cum run into her mouth. Alan can't believe his eyes. He films it all, his eyes popping, his jaw dropped.

Kelly swooshes the cum around in her mouth, grinning all sexy, and opens it to show Alan... and the camera... all of it inside her mouth. Kelly then leans over, and lets all of the cum drool out of her mouth, all over Alan's pale cock and balls. She sits up and smiles, cum glazing her lips. She licks them clean, and smacks her very voluptuous lips nice and loud for Alan... and the camera.

"Yummy. Great cum, Alan."

"Thanks. Oh my God... Thanks." Alan can't stop grinning and staring at my super sex goddess wife. He's got it bad for her.

Kelly waves at the camera, and blows it a super sexy kiss. "Looks like you've got a mess there, Alan." Kelly grins and giggles. She takes her phone from Alan, and ends the recording. "Thanks, doll. That was fun. It'll be up on the site tonight. Give me your number. I think we can use you in our movies... if you're interested." Kelly puts her top back on and fixes her lipstick in Alan's mirror.

"Sure. Fuck yeah! I'd love that. Thanks again, Kelly. You made my year." Alan just smiles, all of the cum on his crotch... and now pants... not even entering his mind.

Kelly laughs and blows him a kiss. She smacks her newly, cherry red lipstick covered lips at him. They both laugh. Another happy shoot for my blazing hot, sex vixen wife.

Back at home...

"They're still fucking?"

"Oh yeah. Hehehe."

Kim Kardashian and her new boyfriend Spence are chillin' on our living room couch. They're drinking some wine, and listening to me and my sister Kaia going at it in my room. We get kinda loud so you can hear us doing the deep pickle tickle anywhere in the house.

I'm extra excited. Not just to be fucking my stunningly gorgeous blonde sister again... like every other day... but also because she hooked me up with her best friend again, pop superstar Billie Eilish. Yep... that Billie Eilish. We went to school together, but Billie and I had kinda lost touch since Kelly and I got hitched, so I'm extra excited to have her back in my life... thanks to Kaia. And, I'm making sure to thank my super sweet sister properly. (Happy, horny grin)

"Its been like four hours. Geez. James must really be horny."

"Oh yeah. Hehehe." Kim smirks over the brim of her wine glass. She sips the red wine, thinking about when she blew me earlier as I told her about everything.

I set Kim and Spence up. Spence had been down in the dumps since his girlfriend left him. Dude moved to Frisco to be with her, then she dumped him. She fell for her dance instructor. I got him to move back to LA, and I hooked him up with my sugar mama to cheer him up. It worked. Kim has a way with guys. A real horny way. Ha.

A little while later, Kelly walks in the front door as Kim is sucking off Spence on the sofa.

"Heyyy, Kelly. Wanna join? There's always room for one more." Spence tries to hook himself up with one helluva hot threesome. He's grinning his trademark goofy ass grin from ear to ear as Kim bobs on his monster meat. She winks over at Kelly, and waves. Kelly waves back.

"Ha. No thanks. You guys have fun though. I wanna see my man." Kelly hears the happy screams of intensely horny passion from Kaia as I deep dick her so good in our bedroom. "Mmmmmmmmmm. Sounds like he started without me. See ya." Kelly quickly waves, and hurriedly makes her way to our bedroom.

Kim gently rubs Spence's big hairless balls as she loudly sucks him deep. Shaking her tongue wildly on his fat rod as she sucks. Spit rolling from her mouth down to his balls. Spence's left hand on her head. His goofy grin so happy. Dude found his new love... or I found her for him.

In my bedroom...

"Mmmmmmmmmmmm. God... my man has the tastiest balls. Yum!" Kelly plops her mouth off of my nuts as Kaia rides my cock. Kelly's between my legs, on her front, fingering my ass while she slurps my balls silly. Kaia's on top of me, facing Kelly, bouncing on my fourteen inch monster as it throbs violently inside her pussy, soaked to the max by Kaia's milky smooth pussy honey.

My hands are vice locked onto Kaia's 32Fs squeezing them so rough and horny. She's blowing bubbles with her bubblegum, smiling from ear to ear. My blonde beauty sis loves my cock as much as I love her pussy. We have the best relationship. We're so tight and so loving. And God... the sex is fucking outta this world.

Kaia and Kelly switch. Kelly very excitedly takes my cock up her super smooth, super wet pussy, then up her tight ass while Kaia tongue fucks my butthole senseless. She also ravenously sucks my nuts as loving and as good as Kelly did.

I end up cumming in Kelly's mouth. She shares some with Kaia, kissing, and swapping it with their tongues. She then gulps down the rest and gets to sucking me again, this time to drink my piss. Kaia breaks out her phone to film it all, cheering us on as she climbs up on, and rides my mouth, facing Kelly again. I groan and growl blissfully into Kaia's super sweet snatch as she grinds so slow and sexy on my mouth, and films my awesomely beautiful wife drinking down every last golden drop of my finely spiced urine.

Good God, I'm in heaven. It's absolutely heaven. My smile is so wide. I suck so damn hard on Kaia's shaved bare cunt, especially when she starts cumming in my mouth. I drink her milky honey as greedily and as eagerly as Kelly drinks my piss, both of us smiling so happy as we drink ourselves sex drunk. Fucking awesomeness to the core.

A little later...

Billie drops by. Kelly's out with mama. Kaia's filming some solo stuff with Andy, and Spence is on a date with Kim. It's just my girl and me.

"I've missed you."

"I've missed you too, baby." I gotta just smile. Billie looks so beautiful. Blonde, sweet smile... Big, natural tits. So beautiful. We make out in my lounger in the back yard. You can hear the waves from the Santa Monica Bay smacking on the pier as Billie and I kiss. A nice cool breeze blowing as our lips lock. Billie and I both happily smiling as we kiss. She softly licks across my lips with a sexy little smile as I watch the breeze blow her blonde hair. Damn... She really is beautiful.

I take off her cut off gray sweatshirt and groan with titty loving delight as I look over those DD beauties in her white bikini top. Wow! Such gorgeous breasts. So full and extra lush.

Dude, I'm falling madly in love... and I'm already married. It makes me feel kinda awkward, but I fight through it, cupping and fondling Billie's bikini covered big tits while she leans in and softly kisses and licks my happy neck.

"I wanna be with you forever, James. I love you." Billie looks right at me, her gorgeous eyes sparkling, her love radiating so beautifully around her and into me. I smile. That's all I do. I don't know what to say or what to feel. The awkward feeling from before coming back in spades. I love Billie too. But Kelly is my queen.

Billie grasps my right hand and wraps her fingers around mine, smiling at me with such love and passion. I'm overwhelmed. Yep... me. I'm overwhelmed. I don't have a clue what to say to the woman that makes my heart flutter just like Kelly does. And, she just told me that she wants to spend forever with me. I'm balls deep in a very sticky situation.

Tune in next time to see how this works out... if it does. What do I say? How do I handle Kelly and Billie making me feel so strongly for them both? I really don't know. I guess we'll just have to see. Peace, peeps.

By : DickThePimp

DickThePimp
DickThePimp
1,138 Followers
Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Kelly XXX Ep. 07 Previous Part
Kelly Series Info

Similar Stories

The Best Man Pt. 01 Country wedding exposes the past.in Loving Wives
Adventures of Jason, Teenage Stud Shy, hung teenager has his first sexual experience.in First Time
Betting and Baring It Pt. 01 Wives shed their clothes over a football bet.in Loving Wives
Cumming in the Club Denarius has a surprise for Bethany on their anniversary.in Loving Wives
The Barkley Chronicles Ch. 01 18-year-old enjoys neighbor's hotwife.in Loving Wives
More Stories