Kelly XXX Ep. 09

Story Info
Kelly doing her thing in a sleazy motel room
2.1k words
4.4k
3
2

Part 16 of the 16 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/08/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DickThePimp
DickThePimp
1,123 Followers

Remaking the series... A bunch of changes to the story and to some characters... I'm introducing new characters and new story twists... Read on and fuck on.

My Wife Kelly (Porn Queen Of Queens Kelly Madison)

James (Me)

"Fuck my ass, baby! God!! FUCK!!"

I slap Kelly's butt cheek, gripping it, then slapping it again. Her loud moans of approval urging me on. I slap it five more times. Each time harder than the last. I'm deep ducking my wife's ass from behind. Her, on her hands and knees on the bed. Me, standing behind her, beside the bed.

"GOD YES! MORE! MORE!!" Kelly gives me the sluttiest, most sexually raging grin ever done. I grab her long blonde hair and yank hard on it, SLAMMING MY FOURTEEN INCH DICK BALLS DEEP UP HER 54 YEAR OLD BUTT, ASS BANGING HER HARDER AND DEEPER, AND FASTER, AND MORE FORCEFULLY... BY THE FUCKING SECOND, BITCH! TAKING MY WOMAN'S ASS! MY BITCH! MY WIFE! MY WHORE! MINE! FUCK!

"YES, YES, YES, YES, YES, YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!! GOD, YES!!" Kelly throws her head again furiously, spit flying from her mouth, her eyes on fire. Her body thumping from all of the massively intense sexual tingles running through her awesomely perfect body. Her 34FF hanging hooters flopping around under her so violently. Her nipples so hard and pounding so hard. Her face glowing with hardcore, animalistic carnal lust and fire.

The motel bed is shaking so bad, it's gotta break soon. It comes looses from the wall. I keep ass pounding my bitch even harder. Even faster. Even more forcefully. Kelly's loud screams of orgasmic bliss as she squirts violently for the sixth time, blasting the walls and the other bed behind me ringing out and reverberating throughout the cheap ass, dark, dingy motel room. Smoke filling the air. The smell of piss and vomit permeating strong.

All of a sudden, the door flies open and four masked men, all huge and fat, burst in and tie me up, sitting me by the TV in front of the bed. Kelly screams furiously at them to leave me alone and get out. One fat bastard grabs her and throws her down hard on the bed.

"Yeahhhh. The boss said she had great tits. He wasn't lying." One huge fat dude laughs pervertedly, and grabs Kelly's huge hanging tit, and mauls it with his huge hand, squeezing it so fucking viciously, Kelly screams out in pained delight. Kelly loves all kinds of rough sex and groping so it makes her tingle... and disgusted at the same time.

Another masked fat slob grabs Kelly's head, and slaps her face, forcing her to suck his super fat, disgusting dick. Her mouth barely fits around it. It's uncut and pale, the foreskin almost covering the whole, bulbous, pink crown.

Kelly gags hard, and projectile vomits when the masked asshole pulls out. He laughs deep and nasty as Kelly covers his dick in vomit, coughing hard and desperately trying to catch her breath. The fat ogre shoves right back in, catching Kelly by surprise. Her eyes opening so wide. She slaps his fat legs, and groans and mumbles around the monster meat in her mouth. The dude slaps her face again, and yanks her blonde hair around as he mercilessly fucks her face as I try and get out of my rope restraints. The assholes tied me good with rope. I can't fucking budge.

"Let's have some fucking fun with this bitch before we take her away. Watch us fuck your bitch! Hahaha. We're gonna whore her up real good." The fat asshole laughs at me, mocking me, then gets behind Kelly and shoves his average sized, precum pouring dick right up her asshole that I was just pounding. He slaps her ass even harder than I did. All of the assholes are laughing and farting and belching... and fucking my wife senseless as I helplessly watch. They're so fucking disgusting. They're using my perfect wife for their own depraved pleasure. The fucking bastards! I can't do anything about it. FUCK! THESE FUCKING ROPES ARE SO FUCKING TIGHT, I CAN'T MOVE AT ALL!

Kelly gets double anal from two fat slobs. Another one is under her on the bed, fucking her pussy while the last one is still pounding her face. He already came in her mouth. He's still face fucking her as hard and fast as he can. His thick, slimy jizz leaking out of her mouth, hanging from her lips and chin, along with her spit and vomit from earlier.

Kelly can't keep from moaning and cooing... and cumming. Her body defying her. She loves rough sex, and the hard and heavy abuse she's getting from the four, fat masked slobs is making her body tremble from the sexual bliss she's experiencing. Her beautiful green eyes rolling back in her head as she gives in and lets the fat disgusting pigs use her as a mindless sex toy for their own perverted, devious fun. They bang her senseless for two fucking hours. Non stop. The bed breaks. They keep on rough fucking her, mauling my 54 year old, blonde bombshell wife into total sexual euphoria and submission, no matter how much she hates them and what they're doing to her.

They pound her ass, pussy and mouth, cumming in her and on her, then they switch, and keep on pounding her into sexual mush. Kelly can't even scream anymore when she cums. She just silently takes the carnal abuse, cumming over and over and over as the fat pigs destroy her holes, mauling them with those greasy dicks, then cumming... and pissing... in them. Kelly's dripping semen and piss. Her hair is soaking wet and messy with both. They all laugh and fart as they piss all over my wife, then fuck her some more. Kelly looks over at me, her eyes glazed over with cum, piss, and complete sexual bliss. Her face dripping sperm and piss. Spit hanging obscenely from her mouth to the bed. She's cum so much, it's overtaken her mind and body. She's a mindless sex slave and she's fucking loving it, no matter how much she doesn't want to. I growl into the ball gag in my mouth, still trying to free myself from the roles. No luck. I grunt and growl and yell at the fat pigs, but they just laugh, mocking me, and keep sexually using my wife.

"Well... let's take this bitch to the boss." The leader says, then belches, rubbing his sore nuts.

"What about her guy?"

"Fuck him. Leave him here. We don't need him." One slob scoops up Kelly and starts to walk out of the motel room with her.

"CUT! GREAT JOB, EVERYONE." Bob stops the filming. Yep... We were filming a porno. Kelly Gets Used And Abused 1. It's a new series.

The guy holding Kelly gently puts her down, and hands her a towel. The others come untie me. Damn, those ropes suck. My wrists are throbbing.

"Thanks, doll." Kelly wipes her face and hair, trying to get all of the cum and piss out of her long hair. "Somebody's got some great tasting cum." Kelly laughs as she licks her lips. She shakes her awesome titties for the four guys as they take their masks off. All cool dudes. Bob found them at a bar. They cheer on Kelly as she smiles, and dances, and swings those massive titties around for them. My wife's the best. She knows how to make you happy for sure. She goes back to wiping her hair with the towel.

"I hope I didn't actually slap you, sweetheart." The fat guy that fake slapped Kelly says to her, his arm around her.

"Oh no, doll. You didn't. You pulled it perfectly both times. Great job." Kelly hugs him. "You've got one fat fucking dick too, stud. Wow. That thing's a whopper." Kelly laughs. The guys winks at her and shakes his soft dick. It's still really fat. Kelly tickles it and purrs, giggling and blowing the fat dude a sexy kiss. "Were definitely gonna use you again... if you're up for it." Kelly winks at him, then wipes her hair with the towel some more. All that cum and piss is a bitch to deal with for Kelly's hair.

"I sure am, baby. I sure am." The fat guy kisses Kelly's cheek and walks over to the other guys. They're having a beer and chatting by the bed.

"Did my man enjoy watching his bitch get gangbanged?" Kelly asks me, putting her arms around my waist and grinning extra naughty at me, wicked eyebrow wiggle and all.

"Damn right. My bitch is gonna get her brains fucked out when we get home."

"Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm. Hahahaha. I can't wait, my king. Yum-MY. Haha." Kelly blows me several extra slutty kisses and licks her lips for me, shooting lust arrows at me from a foot away.

Kelly heads to the motel room shower to clean up. I head outside to smoke and to call my mom (Beth Chapman).

The crew walks in and out of the room while I talk to my mom on my phone outside. My joint is pretty damn good so smoke's flying around outside the motel room window.

I see a cheap whore blowing a real old guy in the corner of a walkway to my left. Dude's holding her puffed out haired head tight as she slurps his old meat extra messy. Long strands of spit hanging from her lips down to the concrete. The old dude's condom is almost being yanked off his damn cock. The whore's really sucking that thing hard. I take a few pics as I talk to mom on the speaker.

"Yeah, mama. I didn't forget about you. Don't worry. You and I are gonna be in our next flick. I promise. I really do."

Mama keeps me on the phone for about twenty minutes. I love her so I don't complain. I finally hang up and head back inside the room. I head over to the bathroom to tell Kelly I'm going.

I laugh when I open the bathroom door. She's in the shower with two of the fat pigs that gangbanged her. They're getting all soapy. One guy behind Kelly soaping her up from behind. From her ass up to her neck. The other fat dude in front, facing her, soaping up her pussy up to her Totally awesome, all natural rack. Those titties look so fucking gorgeous covered in soap. They always look insanely perfect, but all that soap really makes 'em sparkle.

"Hey, baby. Wanna join us?"

"Yeah... come on in. There's plenty of room. Hehehe." The fat dude soaping up Kelly's tits waves me over. I notice how cramped that shower already is and I shake my head and chuckle at that suggestion.

"No thanks... I gotta go babe. Mama needs me." I walk over to the shower and kiss Kelly. She reaches down and grabs my bulge in my black leather pants and rubs it real nice. I grin while we kiss. The two pigs keep up the soap job on my wife. Her happy moans into my mouth letting me know how much she loves it. "Later, babe."

"Ok. Love you, my king. MWAH!" Kelly waves, all soapy and happy, shaking her titties around as the fat dude in front watches 'em flop around. He slaps and squeezes 'em and really soaps 'em up extra good.

I laugh. "Love ya back, my queen." I shake my head and laugh again as I leave. My wife never ceases to amaze me. She's always super horny... and she's always super gorgeous. A truly awesome combo for a chick.

About ten minutes later...

"Kelly... We're gonna go..." Bob, the director walks up to the bathroom door to tell my wife he and the crew are ready to go. He chuckles when he sees her on her knees between the two really fat, real hairy dudes. She sucking them both off, going back and forth between them. Kelly gives him a thumbs up and a smile and wink... with a sexy eyebrow wiggle thrown in for extra sexy measure.

Both huge fatties are growling and groaning... and farting. Kelly's so into sucking them off that she doesn't notice. Bob laughs, then waves as he heads out. Kelly waves back and speeds up her suck job. Spitting on both fat dicks, then sucking each one for a minute, deepthroating both, swirling her wet hair around as she wildly sucks both meaty rods.

Before long, Kelly's happily drinking down two fat loads of greasy semen from two really fat, really hairy horndogs.

Later, Kelly tells me that they hung around for another hour or so, fucking in the shower, then on the messy ass bed again.

Damn, I love my horny slut wife so damn much. Ha.

Tune in next time to see what, and who, Kelly gets in to. Peace.

By : DickThePimp

DickThePimp
DickThePimp
1,123 Followers
  • COMMENTS
2 Comments
jbTheREALESTjbTheREALESTover 2 years ago

Kelly should cuck Her DUMBASS EX HUSBAND AGAIN AND MAKE RYAN WATCH JAMES FUCK HER LIKE A BOSS for old time sake at least !!!! BOSS JAMES

jbTheREALESTjbTheREALESTover 2 years ago

KELLY CANT GET ENOUGH CUM

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Kelly Series Info

Similar Stories

Trailer Park Days of Our Lives Ch. 01 My freaky trailer park soap opera.in Celebrities & Fan Fiction
Cheaters Ep. 01 For the love of cheating.in Celebrities & Fan Fiction
Carrie Gets Caught Carrie Heffernan gets caught being a slut.in Celebrities & Fan Fiction
The Playboy Hotel 01 Kinky fun at The Playboy Hotel.in Celebrities & Fan Fiction
My Super Sex Cruise, Bitches! Ep. 01 My sex cruise begins, bitches! WOO-HOO.in Celebrities & Fan Fiction
More Stories