Kelly's Medical Exam

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tom6432
tom6432
503 Followers

She has me sit up on the table, while Dr. Williams began to examine me. He starts with my hair examining it closely. Next he checked my ears for wax. "I want you to clean inside and behind your ears much better," He said as if I were a child. I nodded my head yes. He checked my nose and my throat glands with his fingers making me feel aroused from his touch. Dr. Williams took a tongue depressor and made me say: 'Awaa.' As he examined inside my mouth and throat like I was a prize show dog. "Open wider," He said sticking a finger inside like his finger was a cock, "Suck little one," He ordered.

I began to suck like I was sucking his cock. He began to push further with his fingers, as if to test my gag reflex. I started to gag then relaxed as he went further down my throat. Finally, he released me saying: "I will have to test your gag reflex with my cock." I am now drenched. Kathleen looks on jealously.

He removes my cotton gown and has me lay flat on the table with my head at the edge on my back. "Diaper position young lady," He orders. I do not want another spanking so I comply immediately with my knees bent and touching my chest. He presses a button on the chair and a bar extends horizontally, where I can lay my legs over the bar under my knees. It looks like I am on a trapeze bar. I can see I am totally exposed including my rosebud and pubic area from the full length mirror facing me at the base of the table near the wall.

"Kathy in positon now, pants and panty lowered to your ankles," I hear him say and watch as she kneels half naked near the doctor. He presses another button and my head drops backwards over the front end of the table near his zipper. He adjusts the table so I am perfectly positioned at his zipper.

He unzips his zipper and out comes his huge, long, thick cock, as my head flops backwards and down as the headrest disappears. My head is dangling underneath as he inserts his cock slowly into my mouth. His huge bibulous head fills mouth, as I hear him say: "Suck my cock." I begin to suck slowly as is huge cock fills my mouth. His hands are on my throat, as he slowly thrusts down my upside down mouth. My eyes are filled with tears as I gasp to catch my breath, as he continues to thrust his member down my throat. He finally reaches the end of his shaft and he pulls out then back down my throat. I just about catch a breath, as the next thrust begins. After several long thrusts he is ready to explode.

He slowly removes his cock allowing me to breathe normally and turns to Kathy. She is kneeling next to him with her mouth extended widely. He thrusts his cock down her waiting mouth and explodes his cum down her mouth with load after load. Her mouth can only handle so much as the rest dripples down her chin onto her tunic. She does not swallow until she shows her Master her wide open mouth and waiting for him to nod to swallow. "Young Lady prepare the enema and leave your slacks and panty at your ankles," He orders.

Dr. Williams raises the head rest and allows me to sit up facing him with my legs spread and mouth still wide open. He places the pacifier into my mouth for me to suck upon. My breasts are exposed with my nipples protruding and erect, which he notices immediately. "Open your legs wider and place your hands clasped behind your head," I hear him say.

I spread my legs wide. I feel him squeeze my clit causing me to drip on to the table. My clit is now rock hard. My hands behind my head cause my perky breasts to protrude further. My nipples immediately get hard. He begins to slowly exam each breast making me blush. His touch is soft and caresses each part of the breast from top to bottom. He snaps my nipples with his finger, as I moan with excitement.

Finally, he gets his stethoscope and listens to my heart and back. I am sucking on my pacifier faster and faster I am so aroused. He has me lay on my back and begins to press on my tummy causing me to yelp in pain. His hand goes from just under my breast to just above my swollen clit. I can see he notices my arousal.

He tells me to turn over and bring my knees up under my chest for my enema. I turn over exposing my backside and placed my head on the leather table and my knees were under me. I am fully exposed. He told me to spread my legs wider exposing my anus and vagina further. I can see the IV pole containing an enema bag filled with the enema substance.

I hear him tell Kathy to "park with your pink panties at your ankles." I can see her shuffle to the corner in front of me with her exposed red cheeks. I hear him snap some gloves on his hands and hear the KY jelly being opened. I feel the cool gooey jelly being coated on my rosebud making me jump. 'Is this really happening I have not had an enema in a long time?'

I am in such an ignominious position with my backside high in the air in front of a man I never met until 45 minutes ago. "Your bottom is very red Missy and I believe it will be much redder after your Father spanks you," He says patting my red cheeks.

I can feel the enema nozzle being pushed into my rectum deeper and deeper until it is lodged firmly in between my cheeks. I can see the bag high on the IV pole with the enema line leading to the nozzle filled with water. He lets go of the release and the warm water enters. It starts out slow but keeps going in more and more, soon my tummy is starting to feel like a balloon. He reaches under my tummy and checks how it is going rubbing my tummy, massaging it to make sure all the water fills in all areas. He does not say anything until the entire bag is empty. "Wait just as you are until Kathleen pulls up her panty and slacks. She will take you to the potty and will wipe you," I am mortified.

Kath comes over and removes the nozzle. By now my belly is fully extended and I have to release so badly I can't wait to expel even if it is in front of Kathy. She helps me off the table and walks me to the potty, where I squat over the toilet and release my bowls all at once. My tummy feels so much better. Kathy wipes and cleans me like a child of 4 years. I march back to the table holding Kathy's hand and she helps me up to lay on my back. "Okay Missy time for your pelvic and rectal exam and we are finished. Shift down to the end of the table and place you knees in these stirrups," He orders.

I slowly push my bum down to the end of the table and place my feet into the stirrups as ordered. I am widely exposed before a man I just met 45 minutes ago. He raises the stirrups and spreads my legs further apart. I see him motion and next I feel my undie over my head. My nose is covered by the gusset. I can smell my own juices and start to get wet. He then places the pacifier into my mouth to suck upon. I hear him say: "if you feel you are going to cum raise your right arm straight up, if you feel as though you are going to go pee-pee raise your left arm. I expect your cooperation Young Lady."

"All right! I'm going to start off with an external examination. Ready?" He asks. I manage to choke out "yes", still sucking on my paci. He begins using her index and middle fingers, to open my outer labia and to start examining what's inside. He massages my inner labia, and then my clitoris, which make me groan.

He slowly massages my clitoris , then massages my inner labia again with his thumb and forefinger of each hand, then massages my outer labia again, massaging from top to bottom.. I'm so wet I can feel it on my cheeks, and he has managed to massage it all over my hairless labia. Dr. Williams then spreads open my rosebud and gently rubs my perineum and the exterior of my bottom hole for few seconds. I try to stifle another moan. He then stops and reaches over to her tray of instruments.

He turns back toward my exposed wet vagina and says, "Alright, I am going to insert this speculum into your vagina and get a swab from your cervix, okay?" Again, I barely manage to choke out an "okay". He slowly inserts the speculum into my vagina.

It feels really long. He must be going really slowly because it seems to take forever to get all the way in. Finally I feel the handle against my cheek crack, and he stops pushing it in. I think I can almost feel it against my cervix it's so deep.

"Now I'm going to slowly open it so I can see inside your vagina."

I hear some clicking and I feel my vagina open up. "So far so good?" I nod my head.

"Okay good, you're doing great! Just keep relaxing."

The clicking stops and my vagina is now completely open. I feel completely split and embarrassed.

I hear Dr. Williams moving things around on his tray and I see her pick up a long wooden stick with a cotton-tip and bring it to my now very wide opening. Before I know it he's placing the wooden swab into a baggie and closing up the speculum. I'm relieved to know this is finally almost over.

I'm ready to sit up and put my clothes back on when Dr. Williams tells me we're not quite finished yet. I lie back down and wonder what could possibly be left. I try to relax as he gently spreads my knees even further apart. He puts his left hand on my belly, almost to my hairless pubis, and inserts what I think are two fingers into my vagina. He's using his hand on my belly and his fingers inside me to massage me. Just like the other manual exams, this one also seems to last a while. Then he removes her fingers from my vagina, and without warning inserts one back into my vagina, and one into my rectum. Now he's massaging my belly, my vagina, and my rosebud.

Suddenly it stops, and all fingers and hands are removed. I notice his gloved hand is glistening from my lubrication, right before she removes it. Pushing my knees far apart again, he wants to start with a proper digital rectal exam Despite all this humiliation, I am now wetter than ever, and he pulls on his gloves and easily slides two fingers into my anus. I can feel her warm fingers moving around inside of me, almost like she's trying to explore every bit of my rectum her fingers can reach.

"Just relax, almost done..." he says while she works.

Dr. Williams sneaks a third finger into my anus. My knees are shaking now, I can feel my clitoris pulsating, begging to be touched again, while he keeps feeling around inside me, still maintaining a very professional medical demeanor. He then stops and slowly pulls her fingers out of me and removes his gloves.

He picks up what I realize is a proctoscopy off the tray, lubes it up, and tells me to scoot so far forward that my butt is off of the table a little bit. I do as she says, and then I feel him spread my cheeks with one hand and she says "the proctoscopy is being inserted now, you'll feel some pressure" as I feel her insert the cold scope into my anus.

I've never felt anything like this before. My rectum is loose enough now that it slides in easily, and it feels like it's really deep in me. He then cranks it open slowly, I hear some tools being moved around again, and I feel tiny odd sensations deep inside my rectum.

To my surprise, I feel my inner labia being massaged again. With the scope deep in me and my rosebud pretty much gaping, Dr. Williams is using his other hand to stroke and gently pinch and massage my inner labia, up and down, from clitoris to vagina. I'm moaning now. Then I feel him take my clitoris between his thumb and forefinger and start massaging it between them. Every few palpations she quickly and gently runs her thumb over the tip of my clit and I let out a louder moan.

My rectum is still gaping, the scope hanging out of me holding my rectum open. Finally he gives my clitoris one quick pinch while still plying it between his fingers and I can't help but cum, right there in the doctor's office in the middle of my rectal exam. He's still slowly, gently, lightly massaging my clitoris while he closes and removes the proctoscopy with his other hand, and I'm still cumming.

He helps me up and days: "Kathy will dress you then wait in the reception area facing the corner with your panty showing. Your Father will meet you there."

"Yes Sir," I say and head to the changing area.

tom6432
tom6432
503 Followers
12