Kelpie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mythology tours on the Jurassic coast," he said with a smile.

"Kelpies are far too genteel to swim in the channel," I retorted, and he laughed.

"And you?" I asked, after a moment. "Why the loneliness? I mean... you've got an entourage and quite honestly you could have any girl you wanted..."

I flushed as I realised what I'd said. "Sorry, sorry, that came out far dumber than it sounded in my head."

But he was smiling, and he reached out to take my hand again.

I swallowed.

"Maybe," he said. "But that doesn't meant I want any girl."

"What do you want?" I asked, heart thudding.

"Someone who can listen. Or someone who can just be there when I... when I need to deal with my demons."

He gently turned my hand in his, and brought it to his lips to kiss it.

I made a small sound.

"I met a woman, once, you see," he said softly.

"Oh?" I tried to keep my voice playful, level.

"I used to see her sometimes, walking on the beach. She'd never talk to me at first; she'd just turn her face away and watch the ocean. Aloof, unapproachable and wholly out of reach. But gradually, over time, she warmed to me somewhat. Enough to smile at me at least. So eventually I plucked up the courage to talk to her. And, you know, her voice... her voice. It was just how I'd dreamed it would be."

I swallowed the lump that was forming in my throat.

"I always thought that she was just being kind; that the smiles and the slow conversations were just who she was. So I tried not to hope, you see. I didn't dare to."

He looked up at me. "But then... then you kissed me, Tess. And it changed everything. All I wanted was to be here. Near you. With you."

I let out a shuddering breath, and crawled forward into his arms, lying half on and half next to him, heart hammering in my chest, quite unable to find the words I wanted to say.

So I made do with kissing him again.

.:.

"All those wasted years," I breathed into his neck, conscious of the weight of his arms and the twin aches in my chest and deep within me.

"The human condition," he intoned. He shifted under me.

"Are you ok? Want me to move?"

"No," he said softly. "There's something digging into my back but I don't care."

"There's something digging into my front," I whispered.

He laughed.

"Sorry about that. Not really something I can control in the circumstances."

"What circumstances?"

"The circumstances in which I find myself; with a delicious woman draped over me."

"Draped?"

"Somewhat," he agreed.

"Mm." I shifted slightly, fascinated by the hard bulge of him against me. "I'm good at draping, it seems," I said, pushing my belly against him, amused by the slight noise he made and the way he tightened his arms around me. I felt him throb against me, and I shivered.

"God you smell nice," he whispered.

"So do you."

I pushed myself up from his chest and shifted to straddle his belly. He trailed his hands down my back, around my hips and down to my thighs.

"Penny for your thoughts," I said softly, watching his fingers on my skin.

"Just a penny?"

"Maybe tuppence."

"I'm thinking about how beautiful you are."

"Oh, Sean," I snorted, amused. "You don't have to flatter me, I know I'm not..."

"Tess, you're gorgeous," he cut me off. "Don't put yourself down. Not to me. You've been the woman of my dreams for years. Trust me when I say that it's true. You're stunning."

"Mm. You're not objective." I brushed my hair out of my eyes, flushing pink at the intensity in his voice. "You're not a reliable witness."

"No. But I don't have to be in this case, do I?"

He slid his hands back up along my thighs to my hips; the hem of my sundress slipped upwards with them. I shifted slightly as tingles ran up my back; I put my hands on his forearms and held them as he slowly stroked me.

"That's really nice," I breathed. "I really like it when you touch me like that. It... it makes me tingle in really interesting ways."

"Show me what you like."

"What you're doing to me right now is really good. Keep doing... that... oh..."

He slid his hands upwards along my flanks to my ribs, and I arched my back slightly as he teased his fingertips around the sides of my breasts.

"Oh," I breathed again. "Oh that is nice. Here... wait. I want... I want you to touch me."

I shrugged a shoulder clear of the dress, then the other. I pulled my arms free and let the fabric fall, exposing more of myself to him. "Now do that again," I whispered.

He obliged, and I shivered at the feeling of his fingers on me. He traced along the underside of my breasts, then slowly slipped his fingers between the cups of my tatty bra and my skin. Flushing hot, I slid the straps off my shoulders and folded it down, baring myself for him.

"Wow," he groaned, staring up at me. "Wow, Tess. Those are nice..."

"Touch me," I begged in answer, lifting his hands to me again. "I want to feel your strong hands on me. Oh. Oh Sean, that's.." I whimpered as he took my nipples between his fingers.

"Christ, your body feels amazing."

I leaned forward to kiss him, then moaned again as he arched himself and ground against my crotch. He dropped his hands to my hips and forced me against him. I took a shuddering breath, then paused as I felt his hand sliding down and around my bum.

"Sean..."

His hand stopped. "Tess?"

"Ask first," I whispered.

"Can I... touch you?" he said, after a brief pause.

"Yes... absolutely yes... just... be gentle. I'm... not all that experienced."

He gently rolled me over onto my side, and pulled me against him. "Are you sure... I mean..."

I stared at him for a heartbeat or two, then reached for his hand and slowly guided it down to me. I shuddered and let out a low, throaty groan as he slid a finger in between my thighs and stroked the damp line of my lips through my panties. Then I bit my lip against the gasp as his fingers slipped under the soaked fabric and along me.

I opened my legs, rolling onto my back and pulling him with me, arching upwards as he slowly teased me open. I closed my eyes, lost in the sensation of him spreading me, exploring my aching slit...

"That's so nice," I moaned. "Please don't stop. Please..."

He started to stroke his fingertip along me, on and around my clit, and I felt him hunch against me and push himself against my thigh. I tangled my fingers in his hair, then pulled him to me to kiss him. He kissed my cheek, my jaw, down along my neck and then further down to my breasts. He took a nipple between his lips, and I cried out as he bit me gently and began teasing his fingertip in and out of me. I felt the familiar tension building fast, far faster than normal, and I knew it would not take much of this for me to come.

"Oh God, oh God," I panted, pulling him against me. His lips were hot on my breasts, and I could feel my belly muscles starting to contract as he toyed with my body. "Sean... that's... oh God, that's so good... please... don't stop... I'm close... don't... don't..."

My belly muscles clenched, clenched again. He pushed his arm under me, gathering me to him as he started to drive his fingers into me. I cried out, convulsed, curled my thighs up against him, grunting and shuddering uncontrollably as he pushed my body through my plateau and into a a delicious orgasm. He continued to toy with me, stroking me with each contraction, until I was nearly crying from the overload of sensations.

He took pity then, and slowed before finally slipping his finger out of me.

Slowly my muscles eased and I was able to relax. He pulled his arm free from under me and sat up; I lay there, half-naked with my dress bunched up around my waist. I watched him with slightly zoned-out amusement tinged with embarrassment as he stared intently at my soaked nethers. He gently stroked me, and I shivered, then reached for and held his hand against me.

He suddenly realised what he was doing. "Sorry, Tess," he said. "Got distracted."

"You can... look more if you want. I'm not going anywhere. You've turned me to jelly. I need a moment to pull myself together. So oggle away. You've earned it."

"Sorry... it's just... you're really beautiful and I can't believe you let me do this with you."

I grinned. "You're exceptionally good for my ego you know. Sean... you can pull my panties off if you want. I... I'd kind of like that, actually. Being bare for you. Nothing in your way..."

He slowly started to ease them free from me; I lifted my bum up so he could slide them off. "Pass them here, they're wrecked anyway," I said. I nudged them under my bag, then lay back down and opened myself wider for him. The breeze was cool on the skin of my lips and thighs, and his fingers were warm and gentle as he explored me.

"God, Tess, you're delicious."

I felt the urgent ache building in me again. I slumped back, staring up at the beech above us, wriggling my hips as he slowly slid a finger into me again.

"You're so wet," he whispered.

"I have just had a sublime... uhn... orgasm. I think it's forgivable that... I'm all slippery... Sean... seriously... oh God... you're making me really hot by doing that."

"By doing what?"

"Putting your finger in me like that," I whimpered. "It's so good to have you in me. Never felt this good when it was just me..."

"You're giving away all your secrets."

"I masturbate. A lot," I admitted, cheeks flaming now. "Have for years. It helps me. Sleep sometimes. Or when I'm bored. Or... other things... But it's nowhere near this good. Uhn. Sean, oh God, that's nice..."

"Tess... I want to taste you."

"But... I'm not clean," I managed after a moment of conflict.

"Don't care. I want to tongue you until you scream."

I shuddered. "Oh... oh God. Ok... ok... do it."

"You sure?"

"Don't promise me things then... take them back you... fucking tease," I panted. "Taste me. I want it. Please..."

I spread myself for him with my fingers and he lowered himself to me.

"Christ," I heard him breathe, and then I stopped caring about anything but the way his tongue felt on me and the way I couldn't quite seem to catch my breath.

He took his time, teasing over my hypersensitive clit, along me and around me. I let out a low, long moan of bliss as he pushed two fingers deep into me. He began moving them in and out of me, each thrust of his digits coinciding with the tip of his tongue caressing me. I was panting, sweating, writhing under him. I could feel the stubble of his chin and cheeks against me, could feel the heat of his breath each time he exhaled, the sound he made as I pushed harder up against him, grinding against him as he took me. He began splaying his fingers each time he was fully in me, and the sensation of being stretched added a new and quite exquisite torture to what he was doing to me.

It took longer than the first, but when the orgasm arrived it was like a hammer strike to my belly; My thighs clenched against him and I held him to me, crying out in something approaching pain as the waves of my contractions shook me.

.:.

I slumped down, panting for breath. He clambered up over me to kiss me. I couldn't help but grind myself against the hard ridge of his groin.

"Oh fuck, oh fuck, that was special," I eventually managed to whimper. "Oh fuck this is so nice, Sean."

"You are delicious," he breathed. "I could do that for hours, Tess."

I shivered as goosebumps crawled up my back.

"You'd kill me," I whispered. "You may already have to carry me back down the hill, I don't think my legs will work."

"I'll be struggling to walk myself," he whispered. "I'm... um... yeah."

"I want to touch it... you. Can... can I?"

"Uh huh," he breathed.

I hesitantly reached down between us to stroke him through his pants. "Uhn. It's so hard." I whimpered.

He slid his hand down next to mine and fumbled at the button at his waist. Then he eased the zip down, and I took a shuddering breath as I felt the firm ridge of him push against my hand and belly, sheathed only in the sheer fabric of his briefs. I stroked my fingertips along him, and he tensed against me.

"Please touch it more," he begged. He lifted his weight off me and rose up so that he was kneeling between my legs. My heart thumped in my chest as I hesitantly slid my fingers into his underpants and took him in my hand for the first time. He was throbbing, rigid, and delightfully warm, and he moaned and thrust against me as I closed my fingers around him.

I popped him free of his underwear so that I could stare down at him. The head of his penis was drum-tight and lightly slicked with moisture, and I rubbed it slowly with my thumb before I took him and slid my hand down his shaft.

"Is that nice?" I breathed.

"So nice. So nice," he grunted. "It's so nice to be touched like this by you."

"Tell me what to do..."

"Just... that. Slowly. Not too much force or... you'll bruise me."

I gently began to move my closed hand up and down along him. I could feel the ridges of his shaft under his skin, and every so often he groaned and his cock would throb in my hand.

"Am I hurting you?" I asked, watching him.

"No. No. It's just... this is making it really hard for me. I'm aching for you."

"Aching?"

"To be in you," he whispered.

I slid my hand further down to gently caress his balls, and he pushed himself against me again. He was so firm, the muscles of his legs so tense against the back of my hand. A very real need had built in me. A need to put him in me. I felt myself with my other hand; I couldn't remember ever being this wet before.

I was ready and I knew that I wanted him.

I let go of him, listening with half an ear to his half-mumbled complaint, and grabbed the front of his shirt. I pulled him down on top of me then lifted my body, opening myself as much as I could, and touched myself to his throbbing head.

We moaned.

He repositioned himself. Not really sure what to do, I shimmied slightly so my lips moved on his hard head. I could feel him nudging against my slit and clit.

He stretched forward and began to kiss me, then hunched over with a almost pained groan and I felt him start to spread me, to enter me. I felt my body stretching over him and I cried out from the intensity of it. He heard my cry, misunderstood, started to pull back, but I grabbed his waist to hold him still and my plaintive breathless "No, please, please, don't stop," helped to change his mind.

Sean slowly pushed himself into me - I clutched myself tight to him, puzzled by the strange almost-uncomfortable fullness having him in me brought. He eased out, and I groaned deep in my throat as he slid himself back into me. His penis was slicker now, slipping more freely over me, and he began to slowly, inexorably thrust it deep into my body.

Every movement felt like it was turning me inside out; the way his penis moved inside me was sublime in its newness. The slight friction of his skin on my lips was wonderful. I could feel the muscles of my belly and pussy pulsing in time with his thrusts, and I couldn't quite stop the whimpers. My heart was racing and I could feel sweat beading on my skin. He was thrusting harder now, deep into me with each stroke, and over his panting I heard a faint liquid slap-slap-slap as his thighs hit mine. I spread my legs more, vaguely attempting trying to make room so he could give me even more of him. It was better by far than I'd thought it would be, being spread over him like this, with the weight of his body on me and his panting moans in my ear as he drove his penis in and out of my soaking vagina. I clutched myself to him, loving each and every frantic thrust he gave.

"Tess," he panted, as if he was in pain.

"Uh... huhn..."

"Not going to... last much longer..."

"Don't come... in me..." I managed to beg in a brief window of panicked clarity. "Not safe..."

"Ok... I'll..."

And then he made a muffled noise, pulled frantically out of me, and fell on me, grinding his slick, throbbing cock against my belly and shuddering. I felt hot fluid splash on my skin, and I let out a moan of disappointment as I realised he'd come on me - it had been so nice to have him in me, and I hadn't been ready for it to end quite so quickly as it had. I held him to me, wishing I'd been able to keep him inside me, listening to him as his panting gradually slowed.

His semen slowly ran down my side and pooled under us, and a wanton part of me decided that I liked the feeling of it.

.:.

"Sorry," he whispered after a silence "Sorry I didn't last longer..."

"No, don't be," I said into his ear. "That was so nice."

"I think I've made a mess of you and what's left of your dress."

"It was in a good cause. It will dry soon enough. I don't care. I loved it."

He lifted himself up off me, and I rolled over to rummage for a napkin. I started to wipe his semen off my body. "Oh. Come's stickier than I imagined," I said, staring at a small skein of it on my fingers. "I thought it would be more like water."

"Tess... was this..." he said, pausing to stare at me.

"Yes. You were my first. And it was lovely," I added as I saw him take a breath.

"Oh Tess. You said you weren't experienced... I... I'm sorry for not being quicker on the uptake...fuck... I didn't mean..."

"Sean? Sean. Look at me. Hey..."

I dropped the detritus and clambered onto his lap. "Sean, listen to me. I promise. That exceeded all my expectations. That was special. I could not imagine experiencing that in any other way or with anyone else."

I waited for him to meet my gaze.

"I loved that," I informed him seriously. "I loved that utterly. I have never felt anything that good. Ok?"

"Ok," he breathed, after a moment. His cock twitched once against me, and I snorted. I looked down at it, then back up at him. "Someone's happy," I said, and he managed a wry grin.

"Kiss me," I demanded, and he did. He throbbed once more against me, and I started to giggle. "Sorry," I breathed, struggling to control myself. "Sorry. It's just... fuck, that was so nice."

"You should have felt it from this side. You are amazing. "

"Mm. Well. Beginner's luck. Guess I'd better put my bra back now that we're done. Pity," I added with a small smile.

"Give me a few minutes and I'll push you down and ravish you again."

"Planning to bend me over a wall and give me a good seeing to, hmm?"

"If you like," he agreed with a lopsided grin.

"So long as you carry me home because I don't think my body will take any more of you today. You've defeated me."

"We should stretch first next time," he agreed, and I laughed. Then I reached over and ruefully nudged my foul panties. "Well. I guess I'm commando for the rest of the walk then."

"Tess... are you ok?"

"Why wouldn't I be?"

"Just..."

"Oh Sean," I said gently. "You're one of the few people I've met that gets to see the real me. I'd never diminish that by lying to you. If I wasn't ok, I'd tell you. Deal?"

"Yeah," he said. He seemed to be struggling to meet my eyes; I put it down to the newness of us and what we'd done.

We began cleaning up our mess. My lips were hypersensitive and I kept getting small quivers in my thighs as I moved. Sean self-consciously wiped himself off with a small quick-dry towel he dug out of his bag; he offered it to me but I shook my head, smiling. "Don't want to risk it," I demurred. "We've already been bad, I shouldn't wipe you on me. That's just tempting fate. I need to sort out some birth control before we can be wicked."

He tucked himself away, then wrapped me in his arms and pulled me hard against him. "Thank you," he breathed as he stared down at me. Then he paused. He dropped a hand down to me and touched me once more. "Just checking I'm not dreaming," he breathed.

For a moment I lost myself in his eyes, and then, embarrassed, I laughed and looked away. I squeezed him to me, then let go. I pulled my bra back up, and dragged the straps of my sundress back up and over my shoulders. Then, grinning, I bent over to pick up our picnic blanket, conscious of how the dress would ride up and show him everything.