Kelpie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He groaned and pushed against me. "Let me get my boots off," he gasped. "Two seconds."

I laughed, stepped back, and slid my panties down as he struggled out of his boots and jeans. He hopped around, struggling out of his socks, and as he got clear of the second of them I pushed him backwards onto my bed and climbed on top of him.

He pulsed, hard and throbbing against the cleft my bum, and I wriggled slightly against him as I stared down at him, considering.

I desperately wanted him in me. Almost more than I could remember ever wanting anything, I wanted him in me. I leaned forward, shimmied slightly back along his belly so that his cock lay hard along my soaking lips. He groaned as he felt the heat of me.

I began to kiss him and he arched up against me as he tangled his hands in my hair. I lifted myself, slid him slightly along me.

"You're so hot."

"I'm soaking wet for you. I'm ready for you. I'm going to put you in me," I whispered. "Just for a bit. Just a little bit."

I reached down, put him to me, and slowly, deliciously, started to lower myself onto him. I made a noise, a moan, as I got him all the way in, and he arched backwards as he tried to get deeper.

"Sean," I whimpered. "Hold still. Don't move in me. Not yet. Not yet."

I leaned forward, staring down at him. He reached upwards to my breasts, to gently hold and cup them, to fondle them. I shuddered as he squeezed my nipples between his fingers. I lifted myself, then pushed down onto him again, and I felt his legs tense as he arched up again.

"You feel so good on me," he whispered.

"You feel so good buried in me," I echoed him. "I wish I could keep you here...uhn... just like this. But... it's... not safe..."

"Can I... touch you at least..." he begged.

"Uh huhn," I groaned. "Yes. Quickly. Let me... lean back so you can... see me."

I got my knees under me and sat back on him. He stared down at my crotch and swallowed. Then, glancing up at me for a nod of permission, he reached for me and found me. I closed my eyes and shuddered, then reached behind me and braced myself against his thighs.

I shuddered again as he started to stroke me. My body was on fire and the feeling of his hard penis in me made me want to grind on him. His fingers were gentle on my clit, teasing me, stroking me, and he'd pause occasionally to trail his fingertip around the point where he ended and I began.

I panted little, pained gasps. I could feel myself building - it was so much more intense than normal with him in me. He was pressing in all the right places, filling me in the right way, his body was hard and hot under me and I arched backwards as he shifted slightly in me.

"Move a little bit," I whimpered. "Just a bit. I'm so close. But... but you can't come in me... ok..."

"Ok," he groaned.

"As much as I... beg you... you can not," I added, gasping.

And then I began to shimmy on him, little circular movements, shifting him minuscule but critically-important distances inside me, driving my body swiftly upwards. I was sweating now, my thighs wet on his body from his heat against me, his cock rock-hard in me, his perfect fingers on my aching lips and clit.

My body spasmed. I grunted. I spasmed again. "Sean," I panted, "Sean, I'm going to come... I'm going to come... I'm gonna... gonna..."

And then my stomach locked, doubled me over onto him as I shuddered through the first contractions of a massive orgasm.

Something flicked on a switch in my brain, and I began to writhe and undulate on him, driving his cock into me. He groaned, lifted his body, and began to thrust, withdraw, thrust again. I cried out, delirious with the sensations.

"Fuck me, fuck me, fuck me," my addled brain begged. "Fuck me, oh god yes, fuck me fuck me hard, oh god yes..."

He was panting, moaning in my ear as he clasped me against him. I bit his ear and dug my nails into his back as he slammed himself repeatedly into my body.

I felt him shuddering, tensing. He groaned, a frantic noise deep in his throat.

"Oh... oh fuck..." he managed.

"Yes, yes," I begged, "do it, do it, in me, in me please..."

And then he frantically fumbled at me as I tried to lock him in me, to keep him deep in me. He cried out, and I wailed a mad, deprived "No, no, no..." as I felt him yank himself out of me and I felt liquid splash on my lips and clit.

My moment of madness passed. I took a shuddering breath and realised what I'd just tried to get him to do.

And then we lay there, hearts pounding, heads spinning, aghast the magnitude of our stupidity.

"I'm sorry," I whispered to him, after I'd caught my breath. "I don't know what happened there. I had condoms... but... I just wanted a few seconds of just you."

"It was so hard not to do what you wanted," he groaned. "All I wanted to do was fill you up."

"You might as well have," I said. "There's semen all over my lips now. Probably a bit in me too."

"Sorry," he breathed.

"It's me who tried to keep you in me," I corrected him. "You did the right thing, I was stupid. It was... it was just so good," I added with a shudder. "God, you feel so good inside me."

I lifted myself and stared down between us. "Oh... yeah, this is a problem," I said. "It's all over me. All over... oh..."

I watched a bead of his come slowly drip off me.

I shuddered, let out a whimpery little moan.

Then I lowered myself back onto him and began to slowly slide myself along his softening cock. "It's official. I really like it when you come on me. I guess... I guess we just discovered my first kink."

"What... uhn, Tess, that feels good... what are we going to do... now?

"Pharmacy. Morning-after pill. Oh God you feel good against me. I'm so wet now, oh my God. Oh... you're getting... harder again..."

"Kind of... inevitable with... you doing that..."

"Want to... fill me up?" I asked him, flushing hot. "Take the chance and... do it while you can?"

He stared up at me. "Are... you sure?"

I reached down, wrapped my fingers around his sticky shaft.

"I'm in for it anyway. It was so good. And I want... I want to feel what it's like. When you fill me. When you drip out of me..."

I raised myself, angled him upwards and put him against me. He was not as hard as he had been, but I was so slick it probably wouldn't be an issue. "Put yourself in me," I whispered. "Put yourself in me and fill me again."

"Lie down on your back."

He gently lifted me off him and moved aside. I took his place and watched his expression as I opened myself for him. He stared at my body for a moment, then positioned himself between my legs, and I pulled my knees up to open myself more to him. He put his head to me, and let out an almost pained whimper as he slipped into me.

He leaned forward, braced himself on his arms, and slowly worked himself deeper in. I groaned as he bottomed out in me. I reached down, slicked my fingers on us, and brought them up to my nipples to toy with myself.

"You've turned me into a harlot," I whispered, staring up at him. "I can't get enough of you."

"You're my harlot and I love it," he groaned in answer. He lowered himself and began to kiss me, teasing me with his tongue as he slowly began to ease himself in and out of my aching body. I moaned and shivered as a chill crawled over me. I hooked my legs behind him and began to pull him hard and deep into me. His cock was nearly rigid again, slipping and sliding deliciously over my slick and desperate lips.

He put his weight onto me, and I began to pant as each thrust he gave me forced the breath out of me. I got my hand down to me again and began to stroke myself, teasing my finger along my clit in the sticky warmth of us. He wriggled his arms in under my shoulders and clamped himself to me. I shuddered, groaned as my pussy spasmed and spasmed again.

He felt it.

He changed his stroke, pulling the head of his cock all the way out of me each time before driving it back into me with a guttural grunt. I cried out at the first, and the second, and then adjusted to it; to the delicious way he stretched me each time.

I felt my body tensing as I approached my climax. He was panting hard and ragged. We were slick with us; faint liquid noises of our lovemaking accompanying the harsh gasps neither of us could restrain - a pair of rutting animals with only one driving desire.

I felt it coming. I tried to open myself more. Tried to take more of him. Tried to let him as deep into me as he could be. I arched back, mouth agape, taking pained, brief gasps as I fingered my clit like crazy. My legs shook, then clamped closed on him as I cried out. He arched, pounding himself into me and then he shuddered and locked himself in me.

I gasped a desperate, depraved "Yes, yes," as I felt him throbbing deep in me.

It was the best thing I had ever felt.

But the way he gathered me into his arms and simply held me to him ranked a very close second.

.:.

I held his hand in mine as we walked slowly down the length of the platform.

The train eased to a halt beside us, and after a few moments the doors hissed open.

He sighed, turned to me, and pulled me into his arms.

"When will you be back? This weekend?" I whispered.

"This coming weekend, yes."

"Tickets are going to cost you the earth."

"I don't care," he breathed. "I will never put a price on being this close to you."

"Mm."

He gently lifted my chin so that he could kiss me.

"Your train is going to leave without you," I whispered when I could.

"Tess..."

"Are you ok?"

"I am wonderful. Are you?"

"No. I want to stay. But... I'm at peace, if that makes sense."

"Good."

Whistles blew up and down the platform.

"You have to go," I told him, gently pushing him towards the door. "Phone me when you get home."

"Look after Nan for me."

"I will. See you on Saturday, Sean."

"Talk to you in a couple of hours. I love you."

"I love you. Get going. I love you."

He kissed me once more, then turned and dashed for the carriage door which hissed shut just after he'd ducked through it. I walked slowly back along the platform, tracking him as he found his way to a vacant window seat. He sat, stared out at me, watching me as the train slowly pulled away. Suddenly he blew me a kiss, and, laughing, I caught it and held it to my heart, grinning at the wonderful smile he gave me as he was drawn away into the gathering dusk.

I watched until the lights of the train disappeared around the corner of the track, then stood, heart full, body warm and languid as I looked up at the early evening stars.

I would talk to him soon, and see him soon enough.

Smiling to myself, I turned, and slowly began to make my way home, stopping only once to watch the beautiful waxing moon sink down below the waves.

I was loved.

I was wanted.

I was his and he was mine.

And that was all that mattered.