Kelsey's Predicament

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What the hell?" I groaned into my gag.

I stood there, still bent, exhausted, dripping cum, while trying to recover from such a fevered skewering. I could only wait.

"Where the hell is Maggie?" I wondered. About 15 minutes after "he" left, I heard the door open again and footsteps coming down the stairs.

"Oh god, what if it's another..." I said to myself in panic.

I felt someone behind me, suddenly fingers jammed into my sides and I shrieked, at least as well as I could with a gag that was now saturated in my saliva.

"Ha, got you!" said Maggie, in her wonderfully sweet voice. "Well just LOOK at you," she said. I noticed she wasn't immediately letting me free. "I mean you smell like a brothel, you've got saliva and...whatever else...dripping off you onto the floor and you are red and sweaty like you just ran a marathon."

Now I doubted that sweet girl would EVER know what a brothel smelled like, or what it actually would be like to run a marathon, but I was in no position to argue. I grunted into my gag, pleading for my release.

"In a minute, dear, I have GOT to get pictures of this," she giggled. I felt her move around me. I felt like one of the zebras, pursued by amateur photographers on a safari.

Finally, thankfully, she let me out, using the keys on my ankles and wrists.

"Damn, Kelsey, your neck has a wicked red stripe around it."

"I know," I gurgled, when I finally got to remove the gag, "it got kind tight," I giggled with shame.

"But you are all right?"

"Oh god...it was...even more than I imagined," I said excitedly. "Who...wait. Why didn't you show up at 9, I KNOW it's well past that."

"I'll get to that," she smiled softly. "Let's get you upstairs and into a bath and get that barnyard smell off of you," she quipped. "Plus, the guys in the building over are having a party, you wouldn't want some of them wandering down here, would you...or WOULD you?" She said, eyeing me suspiciously.

"Fantasy? Oh god that would be...something. Reality? I'd probably regret it for the rest of my life. So you are right, we'd better get out of here."

She lent me her coat and we walked back to my apartment arm in arm, I was still feeling a bit unsteady after that fucking, as well as being in that uncomfortable position for so long.

Maggie ran the bath water for me and I collapsed on the couch. She helped me up, and helped me undress as everything on me hurt now. My arms and legs were feeling the aftereffects of being in that position for so long. She actually bathed me because I winced every time I tried.

"So are you going to tell me who it was, what happened?"

"Well, you know I worry about you, you and your "adventurous nature." I wasn't so sure that I should leave you there, tied up in the basement for ten minutes, let alone an hour. Like I said, what if something like the neighbor guys finding you down there? So I wracked my brain trying to think of a way for you to get what you so obviously desire, while still maintaining SOME semblance of safety."

"You are so sweet," I said, looking up into her soft, nonjudgemental face.

"Well, let's see if you still think so ...after. Anyways, sometimes serendipity hits when you least expect it. It was just before nine, I was nearly out the door when my boyfriend told me he needed me to drop him off at his friend's house. Something about a new video game or something. Now, I couldn't exactly tell him, "well ok, but after I rescue a bound and naked Kelsey from her laundry basement!" I had to think quickly. At first I knew I could probably still get there by 9:30 or so, but to leave you an extra half hour like that? Well, that wouldn't do. I'd been fighting the obvious answer all week, something I'd only allowed to bounce around in my brain for moment."

"What was that?"

"Do you want to hear this or not?" She chided playfully.

"Sorry, ma'am," I said softly.

"Ma'am, I like that," she smiled down at me. "So, I did the one thing that you probably least expected. I uh...texted somebody."

I started to blurt out, "who? who?" but I saw her disapproving glance when I opened my mouth.

"He was willing, at least for the part he knew about. I told him you locked yourself out of your apartment but that you were able to get into the laundry room and that you were waiting for a key to get back inside your place. He said he'd "take care of it. So that's it, if you need to blame anyone for what happened, it has to be me, because I set you up."

"You mean, "to thank," it was fucking amazing."

"So I heard," she giggled. "I'm not sure how you'll feel about this...but...it was Miguel!"

I'm sure my face flushed. "Miguel? What? Really? No!"

Miguel was one of the apartment maintenance men. He'd been ogling me since I moved in. He was Mexican, a short guy, probably only about 5' 7" but thick, muscular, from doing all the heavy labor. He was a cocky, smirky, full of himself dude that acted like he was god's gift or something. I'd always just ignored him. Maggie, on the other hand, always tended to flirt, to wave him over when he was outside, like she was "allowing" him to freely ogle us in our bathing suits when we were sunning.

"Miguel!" I said again, disgustedly. "Fuck, his cock was inside me! He'll never let me live it down. He'll be all over me from now on."

"Seems to me you ENJOYED him being all over you...and IN you, dear," she responded smartly.

"God, I did...I really did...but I didn't know it was HIM," I whined.

"You got yourself tied up like you wanted, you got embarrassingly caught, like you wanted, and you got fucked like you wanted, I don't see the downside here."

"It's just that it...that it was...Miguel," I whined.

"I'd think it being Miguel would be the LEAST troubling...considering it could've been any of the college guys...or all of them...or even Mr. Unibomber, as you call him."

I had to agree with that. She finished bathing me, including my pussy and ass, with a washcloth, to my surprise. She helped me into bed and had me lie down, face first. I heard her open a jar or something. I felt her climb into bed with me and squat over me. She started massaging my shoulders and back with some balm, it was probably my skin lotion. It felt so wonderful, my back had been bent for so long it felt good when her fingers worked their way into the muscles of my lower back, loosening them up.

I could only moan my approval. The way her fingers were working me, kneading me, almost exploringly, it surprised me. My bliss on cloud nine was interrupted by her cellphone buzzing. At first she ignored it, but the second time she reluctantly climbed out of bed and retrieved her phone.

"Fuck! What? Are you fucking kidding me?" She gasped out loud, to no one in particular.

"What, what's wrong, is Brian (her boyfriend) ok?"

"He's fine...well, I'm sure he is, this is...something else...something related to you," she said hesitatingly.

"What? What is it?"

"Oh god, I'm not sure how to tell you this...but...it's Miguel."

She showed me her text. It read, "sorry, something came up with my girlfriend, I'm not going to be able to let Kelsey in her apartment."

A wave of sudden realization splashed over me. It wasn't him. "It wasn't him!" I blurted to Maggie.

"I'm...sorry babe...I didn't know," she said with a fearful, sad look on her face.

I reassured her it wasn't her fault, she at least had TRIED to help me out, this obviously would've happened anyway, since it had started well before she was due to be there.

It wasn't him? Fuck, who WAS it then? I really didn't have to wait long to hear from him again. I awoke at around midnight, Maggie was now gone, even though she'd stayed, stroking my hair until I fell asleep. I got a text from an unknown number.

I opened it to a set of pictures. My mouth fell open. It was me, of course, naked, dripping cum, still bound to the sink, from many different angles. I realized he must've taken them each time I heard him move away, realizing the flashing of lights must've been the flash from his phone camera.

The text read, "I love that you are a kinkster, we REALLY have to do this again." He didn't respond to any of my panicked texts. First it was bargaining, then it was anger, then it was anger, all the stages of slut grief. It was all going to happen on his terms. I barely slept the rest of the night.

*********************************************************

Chapter 2

Maggie woke me up the next morning, I was surprised I had been able to sleep at all.

"How are you feeling this morning?" she asked with concern.

"God, I'm still sore," I realized after trying to stretch my arms. "Everything is sore!"

She gave me a knowing look, "everything?"

I knew what she meant. "Yes, everything," I managed to say, smiling softly. Yes, my pussy was sore, I could feel it all the way to the bathroom and back. "He" had really worked it out. Who was he? I still didn't know. I told her all about the text from him. We discussed all the possibilities, one of us would be SURE who it was, only to get the theory shot down by the other. Over and over we went through a mental list of suspects, over and over we dismissed them as either impossible, or highly unlikely.

"God, I was so happy, so sure I'd done the right thing sending Miguel to you," she said frowning painfully. "Jeez, he'd shoot himself if he knew what he passed up," she joked, trying to lighten the mood.

"I just don't know what to do!" I whined.

"Let's do what my daddy used to tell me. When faced with a problem, list the downside and the upside. The downside is, you got fucked, you don't know who it is, now, he obviously wants it again."

"Geez, is there even an upside?"

"I guess that depends on you. From where I sit there is. You had, well probably still have, this self bondage fetish. You did it, you got caught, which you said you had always knew could happen. It DID happen, and you got the fucking of your life, at least that's the way it seemed. He didn't hurt you, he gave you what you wanted."

"But now? What if he blackmails me? I mean honestly, all the times I fantasized about it I still, in the back of my brain, still probably felt safe because, who would do that? Who would show up somewhere, find a woman tied and helpless like that and not just try and help and let her out? I guess in my head that was where I found my safety, because I assumed that most people are trustworthy."

"Most probably are," she said sweetly. "However, I think we can assume that this person is someone you and I might know, or at least have run into before. Like, how did he get in to the building? Does he have a key?"

"True. That would make the suspects someone from these 8 units, then."

"Maybe, probably. But, you know that front door is finicky, there are many times I went to get your mail and it just pulled right open because it hadn't closed fully. Still, I'll bet the person knows you...now he REALLY knows you," she smiled.

"So what do I do if he tries to...you know...get me to do something again and treat me even...rougher," I shuddered.

"True, but who knows? He didn't hurt you the first time, why would he give up SUCH a great thing?" She smiled, eyeing me all over. I was just wearing a thin nightie, not much more than an almost see through shirt.

"But god...he has pictures!"

She smiled, "so do I, I took some too, remember? I love those pictures!" she grinned evilly. "And, whose business is it, really?" Who is he going to show them to? What advantage does he have to actually show them and give up any chance he has with you again. I'd bet the last thing he wants to do is ruin that, after what you gave him last time."

"You think so?"

"Yes. Why would he blow it? You can't be afraid of your parents, the most liberal, hippy couple I've ever met. They'd only be concerned about your well being, I doubt they care that you are into some kinky stuff."

I sighed and relaxed a bit. She had a calming effect on me. She was rubbing my neck again which felt good, I was still in knots from the previous night. I could feel her in close to me, her warm breath tickling my neck. I actually got chills. It was so odd, her acting this way, like the massage the night before, she had never shown any physical interest in me. I brushed off that thought as crazy, she was my bestie after all!

"All better now?" she asked sweetly, removing her hand.

"Much."

"One last note of comfort. I'm not sure HE, whoever he is, knows about me, I can be your guardian angel."

"How?"

"Anything he says, or does, I'll know about it. I can be there, unseen, making sure you are ok."

"God, I never thought about that. Fuck, that helps a lot."

"Good," she grinned. "I felt so badly about last night, I felt I let you down."

"You most certainly did not. It had nothing to do with you. He came in before you were supposed to anyway, at most, you'd have interrupted him when he was inside me," I said, swatting her arm.

"True, but even what I tried to do...with Miguel, hell, that wasn't even the worst of it."

"What? What would be worse than that?"

She hesitated and when she tried to speak, she stammered a bit. I'd never seen her anything but calm and composed, like a young, classy southern lady.

"I um...was thinking of something else. You are having..uh...an effect on me."

"Something else, well dammit, you have to tell me!"

"When I knew I couldn't get you right away and my boyfriend was standing in front of me I had the instant thought that..."

"What? What? You are driving me crazy here."

"God, I don't want you to think less of me."

"You are my best friend, I doubt that could ever happen," I reassured her.

"I suppose we'll find out...I um, kind of thought of sending Brian."

"Brian? The man you are going to marry? The childhood sweetheart who has been the only man you've ever had? What on earth gave you that idea?" I asked, truly perplexed.

"Listen, don't take this the wrong way, but sometimes you are kind of...clueless."

"Gee, thanks," I said, but with a smile, I knew she wasn't trying to be hurtful. Still, I had to ask. "In what way?"

"You have a body that...well, just delights...pretty much everyone. I don't think you know the effect it has on people."

"It's a'ight," I joked. "But I know I get a lot of compliments. But what does that have to do with Brian?"

"I've seen him devour your perfect little behind with his eyes. Hell, I don't think he even tries to hide it from me. I just slap his arm and he grins and in no time, he goes back to looking."

"Really? Jeez, I'm sorry about that."

"Sorry? For what? It's not something you can help. It wasn't like you were sticking it out naked in his face and shaking it at him...like you were last night for that guy," she giggled, embarrassed by her own joke.

"But Brian...why do you think he'd even have gone for that? You two are like a wedding magazine couple. You need to have more trust in him than that, than thinking he'd fuck your best friend."

"I know, I told you that you might think less of me. It's just that he...and I...well, you KNOW we're not all that experienced and maybe I've been too much of a prude, too afraid to try "things." I don't want to lose him. I ALSO didn't say he'd fuck you, just that he and I would come, let you out. That way he'd get to see you "like that." He spends all his time gaming with his loser friends. It would've been a nice distraction for him, maybe give him "ideas" for us later. Plus, I'm getting tired of him hanging around Cheri (one of his friend's 18 year old sister who is TOTALLY into Brian, him being the more "adult" of the group).

"Jesus, Brian..." I said, still processing it. I wondered how I'd manage to face him again if he ever caught me like that.

"I said I THOUGHT of doing it. I thought of it as he stood in front of me, totally clueless about what I almost asked him. That's when the thought of Miguel hit me, like divine intervention."

"That really was a wicked, cool thought, though. You are right, he'd have LOVED to have me like that, all helpless and all. I still don't know how I'm going to look him in the eye the next time he's out ogling us and I have to recall what he "almost" had."

"Have you checked your phone for messages?" She asked, almost sounding excited by the prospect.

I had one message. When I reluctantly opened it, there was a picture. It was taken from above, directly down on my ass. It clearly showed his dick halfway buried in me. His comment was..."that ass, that amazing ass."

I showed Maggie, her eyes looked like they kind of glazed over. I recognized that look, it was cock lust. Perhaps Brian was a little shy in the size department. I stood up and groaned. My half shirt I'd thrown on was rubbing against my nipples, which were sore from his strong fingers. She saw my grimace.

"What's wrong?"

"My nipples, it wasn't like I could stop him from abusing them," I chuckled.

"Let me see!" she demanded.

"My nipples?"

"Yes your nipples! What, you'll tie yourself up in the basement but you won't let your best friend see your nipples?"

I shrugged. I lifted the top carefully. I heard her intake her breath sharply. "Fuck," she hissed softly. "Even your tits are perfect. Even when they are bruised," she smiled.

I looked down, there were bluish, purplish marks forming around them. He had been rough, lost in his own lust, but at the time, it felt incredible.

"Sit!" she instructed. She disappeared and reappeared from the bathroom moments later. She had a bottle of aloe in her hand. I thought she was going to hand it to me. Instead she said, "put your hands on your head, stick them out."

I looked at her quizzically.

"Do you want aloe on there or not?" she demanded.

"I uh...guess so." I lifted my arms for her.

I felt the coolness of the balm as her fingers first just grazed my nipples. She was testing how much they hurt. Once she saw I could take it she squeezed each one in her fingers. I could feel the aloe penetrating. It felt good. My nipples could feel the sensation of the balm at first cool, then heating up. I could feel the heat in my pussy as well, my nipples and clit seemed to be linked by a direct neural pathway. I had never seen her like this. Her face was intent. She was eyeing me the whole time, like she was trying to remember it forever. Then, she stood up and went to return to the bathroom. She came back with band aids, which she stuck across my nipples.

"These should help with the chafing," she smiled, again back to her sweet, innocent looking self.

"Aren't you going to answer him?" She wondered.

"What can I say? Um, please sir, in what way do you want me the next time?"

She gave me a sly smile. "I'll bet that would actually work. I have a question. What if he wants you...back there? Could you do it? HAVE you done it?"

"No, I've never done anal. I've recently experimented with a butt plug, though."

"You've had a butt plug in there? That's good, but god, where would he put it? Your ass is nice and round, but you are so short, it can't be that deep," she giggled.

"I'm sure it would fit, you saw it, he was nice and girthy, but he wasn't too long, I'd hate to try to fit anything longer in there," I admitted.

"But you still have to get ready for that thickness. How thick is your plug?"

"It's kind of thick, maybe a bit more than his dick, though I haven't actually seen it," I giggled.

"Let me see, let me see!" she giggled gleefully.

"Seriously?"

"There are no more secrets between us, if you want me to be your safety net, I have to know EVERYTHING, including how you can handle...that."

I was certainly getting a whole different vibe from her than "bestie" but I totally needed her, to get through this safely. I complied. I returned with both, and a red face when I showed it to her.