Kelsey's Predicament

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I can't believe we didn't find out who he was," I whined softly.

"We could always go back to the party and try again," he joked.

I shot her a death stare.

"I'm kidding, I'm KIDDING, sorry," she giggled. "But again, maybe you aren't seeing the whole picture. Remember, you LOVE being tied like that, you LOVE the possibility of being discovered. And, you've found you've actually loved being taken after being caught like that. " She had me there.

She made me lie on the bed, face down again. She slid a pillow under my hips. I felt her readying the lotion again on her hands. They were blissful, rubbing and kneading all my worries and anxieties away. The girl has magic hands. Slowly, I felt her fingers get closer and closer to my pussy, as they worked up my thighs. Surely she'd never...my eyes shot open when I felt her finger slide across my lips. I let out a groan. I felt a coolness on my ass, it was aloe again, she began rubbing it in. "Maybe it was accidental," I thought, my mind in a fog. Suddenly, I felt her finger graze my asshole. I felt the aloe, cool at first but melting into a warmth. Her fingertip tickled the hole for a few seconds before backing away.

"How does that feel?" she asked softly.

"It feels warm...soothing...my hole kind of burns...but in a good way. Kind of how I imagine a ginger root or something would feel in there, at least at first."

"You might have to try that someday," she joked. "So it feels good...there?"

"Yesss," I moaned. She went back to it, this time slipping her finger inside me.

"Wow, it's still tight," she said as if shocked.

"It does tend to return to normal," I joked.

I felt my anus grip her finger before she started to plunge it deeper.

"Maggie, what are you...?"

"Shhh, you said you had a "mini" orgasm earlier, just relax and let this happen, you need this."

Her finger was all the way in me now. I moaned softly. With her other fingers she started rubbing and tickling my pussy lips. Soon, she had two fingers in there, too. I started to involuntarily buck against her hand.

"That's it...that's it, ride it out," she urged. She finger fucked me, while alternately using one tip of a finger to graze across my clit, becoming more and more frequent. I could feel the arousal rising. She had me grinding the pillow with my hips.

"Uh, uh...Maggie, are you sure...?"

"Hush, just take it, ride it, enjoy it," she urged firmly.

"Oh god," I moaned. I was actually trying to keep it from happening, to slow it down in my brain. My friend, my non-gay best friend was fingering me, bringing me to the edge...I can't...I can't...I... "Ohhhhh, I grunted, letting it all wash over me. She kept a finger on my clit, rubbing it in circles as I came all over her hand. I could feel my asshole spasming around her finger at the same time. Over and over I came, while she rode me down slowly. Finally, I collapsed my hips and sank further into the bed.

"There, that's better," she said cheerfully, proud of her work.

"Oh god Maggie, that was...other-wordly," I gasped as she lifted my face to hers. She leaned in and kissed me. It wasn't a friend to friend kiss, it had the heat of passion behind it.

When we broke away, I asked, "Maggie, what's gotten into you?!"

"You, YOU have gotten into me. You are SUCH a bad influence," she giggled.

I looked her over. Her chest was heaving, she was panting. She's a beauty. She's my age but looks like a college student who is studying to be a librarian. She has blonde hair, which she always keeps in a ponytail. She wears those "studious" kind of glasses, making her look nerdy, at least from afar. She has nice, lean long legs (certainly compared to mine!). She has a trim waist and considerable tits, again, compared to mine. She was eyeing me intently, like she hadn't considered anything, beyond this point.

I lifted up and playfully shoved her on her back. She only protested for a second. I had her capris off in a few seconds and her top and bra only moments later. She took her glasses off and laid them on the table next to the bed. Good god, she was beautiful. Her large, firm, creamy white tits invited me in. I smothered them in kisses and licks. She purred like a kitten when I took her nipples in my mouth and suckled.

You are probably asking, is she my first? No, I'm in college we kind of...experiment. Yes, I've had experience, mostly with my sister's best friend who taught me...well, she taught me a lot.

Maggie had her eyes closed as I tongued my way down her taut tummy, down around her neatly trimmed bush...skipping her pussy to tease her inner thighs, before working my way back up.

She took her hand and pushed at my head. "You don't...you don't have to...you don't have to..." she kept repeating.

"Hush, you need this," I said, mimicking what she'd told me earlier.

My tongue reached her pussy. I slowly teased and licked around the outer lips. I wanted to work her up slowly. At the same time, my hands tweaked and twisted her nipples. She groaned her approval. Her hips were churning now, it was like my face was riding a wave. She was trying to speak, but it just kept coming out as incoherent babble. I wondered if she'd ever had this...if she and Brian ever pleased each other orally. Her moans were guttural now, her chest was rising and falling, and I was giving her wonderful tits a lot of attention with my hands. Finally, I focused my attention to her swollen clit. Over and over I flicked my tongue on it, at first in circles, until finally I was just batting it up and down, at a constant pace. She came like she had been tased.

"Oh god, oh fuck, oh fucking god...oh fuck...arghhhhhhhhh," she screamed.

I didn't let up, I wanted her to remember this. I kept battering her clit until she was nearly speaking in tongues. She came, over and over, until finally she begged me to stop. Reluctantly, slowly, I did, but not before licking her pussy all over, winding her down.

"Oh...my...god...I have never...uh...wow."

"I didn't think so. Brian doesn't...?"

"He's tried, but I don't usually let him...which I don't think he minds, he always makes kind of a face, "down there." I don't press itb because I also feel guilty about me not pleasing HIM...that way. You don't want me to...finish you that way?" she said in such a way I could tell that she wasn't ready for it.

I let her off the hook. "You got me off good. Let's take baby steps," I smiled.

I crawled up to her and kissed her passionately again. At first, she seemed surprised that I "made" her taste her own juices, but after a few seconds she even licked my chin clean of it. I snuggled in under her arm and she held me close.

"I think you finding out who your mystery lover is will have to wait for another day," she said softly.

"Yes, and I think he'll at least try my mouth," I said.

"Well, if it's anything like what you gave ME, I'm sure he won't be disappointed," she smiled. "Are you sure I can't send you back to the party...try again?"

I gave her "the look."

"Kidding, kidding, geez. I'm not leaving you. Don't worry, we'll make sure you get the kind of use you need. I want you to enjoy it all, especially the blowjob thing. I think that should be particularly easy, I don't know a single guy who wouldn't just drop their pants for that, at the mere mention of it."

"You don't have to go home? What about Brian?"

"He's gaming with his friends, he always crashes on their couch. Shhh, relax," she said soothingly.

I curled up to her again, we were both naked. That's how we slept, tightly clinging to each other. We both had needs, I had a feeling they were going to get addressed.

******************************************************

Chapter 3

All the next week I awoke each morning, half expecting to find Maggie still in my bed. My brain was reliving our "tryst," over and over. I couldn't believe her and I actually crossed that line that friends don't go over. Not saying I didn't love it...cuz I did. She was avoiding me now, though. I was fairly confident that it was PMS= post messing around syndrome. I figured it was guilt at having done something she probably didn't even think was in her. For my part, I have no qualms about having sex with another woman, I'm just so into guys that it rarely comes up. This time, it just happened, and it was great. I wondered if I had to smooth things over with her. She unexpectedly popped over that afternoon. She was as cheerful as always.

She saw my look. "Brian finally came home early from his video game session last night and...well...let's just say he was worked up," she giggled.

"Did you guys at least try oral this time?" I wondered.

"Well yes and no, and they were kind of mini sessions, like build ups to fucking, but nothing like when you did it to me," she blushed bashfully. "Plus, he makes this ...face...when he does it...kind of like he's eating broccoli."

"That's...uh ...odd because you taste delicious, just for the record. Did you...reciprocate?"

She looked down, "no...I mean I put my mouth on him...licked him a little, but we always stopped to fuck."

"It's a start," I said hopefully.

"It's all because of you," she grinned. "You have unleashed something in me I didn't know existed. Hell, I'm a sexual woman!"

"I'll bet Brian was glad that you are at least trying. I don't know a guy who doesn't love, or expect, to get head now and again."

She blushed. "I know...I just...I just...I don't know how, really. I want you to help."

I gave her the side eye. "Help in what way?"

She saw the way I was looking at her. "Not you with BRIAN, you doof. I mean, you need to teach me."

"You mean with a dildo or something?"

"Yes, for starters, but I want to see it, for real. I want to see the things you always talk about. How soft, yet hard it is, how big it is, how it feels in your mouth, how much you feel powerful, yet submissive, pleasing like that. I guess I'm needing to see it in it's natural state."

"You want to watch me suck a dick."

"I want to watch you suck a dick," she laughed, her face scarlet. "I know you, I know how much you love it, you tell me all the time. But, according to my recall, I don't remember you doing it a lot, certainly not lately."

"No," I sighed. "You're right, I miss it. I've been waiting, almost expecting that guy to text that he wants it. I don't know if he's clever like a fox, keeping me waiting, on edge all the time, or if he's dumb as a brick for not keeping me busy," I said, frustrated.

"Well, lucky for you there are plenty of cocks out there," she joked. "Especially around here, and especially for you, you attract 'em like the neighborhood ice cream truck."

"Since when have you or I ever seen an ice cream truck in our neighborhood?" I laughed.

"I'm just saying you are pop...u...lar," she said, emphasizing each syllable. "But, you've never sucked anyone in the complex before?"

"Ew, no!"

"Oh please, haven't you always told me it doesn't really matter the guy, that the whole mind fuck is in giving the pleasure that way?"

"Yeah," I admitted sheepishly. "I just have never wanted to have to face the guy again, if I wasn't interested in it. Hell, they'd be all over me daily if they ever got any."

"And that would be bad for a horny slut like you, how?" she teased.

"You know what I mean. It's just easier with a stranger, I guess. One time, blow his mind, boom, done with it."

"True. But wouldn't it be MUCH easier to get it as often as you want if it actually was around you all the time?"

"Yes, the great cock sucking conundrum," I cracked.

"But, the point is, I need to see it...I need to learn, Brian might not wait forever," she said with some sadness. She really wanted this.

I took her by the hand to the bedroom. I sat her on my bed. "Don't say anything, just watch," I urged. I went to the bathroom and got George, my veiny, realistic dildo. I brought it to her and told her to hold the base. It was pointed up, at the edge of the bed.

I play acted, "do you want me to...suck you?" I asked, batting my eyes. I slid my robe off and let it fall to the floor. I was naked. I grabbed the cock with my hand and I caressed it and stroked it with one hand, eventually pulling off only after tracing my fingernail up the underside of the shaft teasingly. I dropped to my knees.

I looked up at her, "it's so...big," I said, wide eyed. She kept silent, knowing I was just playing a part. I started down by the base, around the balls. I licked them softly with slow circles. I moved up the shaft, inch by inch, but only after licking and flicking my tongue over each part. I worked up to the head and made one long, slow circle around it before putting the head in my mouth. I made soft, slurping sounds on the head, showing her that I was just softly sucking the head in short breaths. With one hand I was carefully tickling and playing with the balls and the bottom of his shaft. I wasn't fully stroking it yet.

I took it out of my mouth and playfully slapped it on my cheeks. I then licked the slit, just a few times, then popped it back in my mouth. I sucked it in a little longer before I pulled off again and purred, "you taste soooo good."

Her eyes were transfixed on me, on the cock, she looked mesmerized. I took my tits and I shoved them around the cock, the best I could with my small tits. This was more for her, she had the goods for this. I was showing her how to put it between the softness of tits. I stroked the shaft up and down with my cleavage, and when I'd get to the bottom my mouth was right at his tip, so I'd flick my tongue over the head and repeat. Her eyes were wide.

I put my mouth back on the head. I worked my tongue around it in circles while my mouth stayed planted on the head. I exaggerated it so she could see what I was doing. Her face leaned in close. I could feel her breath. It was hot. Then, I started stroking it, up and down while I let my mouth slide further down the head, onto the shaft. I'm no deep-throater, I think the pleasure is more from the head so that's where I concentrate on. I fucked the top of his cock with my mouth in short strokes, quicker and quicker.

"Do you need to cum, baby? Do you want to cum in my mouth?" I asked with fervor.

"Yessss," Maggie said, right on cue, "make me cum!"

I went back to stroking and mouth fucking until I feigned the orgasm. I pretended to milk it with my mouth and jack it into my throat until I slowed the pace, showing her how to bring everything down patiently. Finally, I swirled my tongue around the head and looked up. "You taste so good, did you like it?"

Maggie groaned and fell back on the bed. "Fuck, that was awesome. How am I ever going to do that? Plus, now I'm wet as fuck again!"

"Do you want me to...?"

"What, lick me? No, it's still kind of sensitive, Brian is a little aggressive with his tongue," she giggled. "Do you ever...fuck yourself with it?"

"All the time," I said. I was worked up myself. "Wanna see?"

I let her hold it again, on the bed, like before. With my back to her I slowly slid down on it, until I was sitting completely on it. At the base, I could feel her hand holding it steady. Each time I bottomed out I felt her hand. I knew I was soaking her. I rode that cock, my face red, even though she couldn't see it. I started to finger myself along with the rhythm.

I started moaning and grunting from the effort, my pussy was on fire. Suddenly, I felt her get up from behind me. She knelt in front of me. She urged me to continue, this time holding the base from in front. With her other hand she used her fingers on my clit.

"Oh...fuck," I moaned, "that feels so...gooood."

She watched me fuck that cock, harder and harder, while her fingers worked their magic. I blasted off as it slid in and out, I was so wet it slipped in easily. Over and over I spasmed as she continued her relentless assault on my clit. Finally, I collapsed on the bed, laughing and panting. She climbed up with me. I found myself resting over her lap while she caressed my hair. Her hand found my ass and started petting it softly. Suddenly, she smacked it with a hard slap.

"Ow!"

"This ass should be immortalized in bronze," she cooed. "And god, did you hear that? That smack? It makes the perfect sound. Have you been spanked? Do you like it?"

I looked up at her with a raised eyebrow. "Who ARE you? I joked.

"It's you, you know, you are making me think...all these things."

"God, why weren't we doing this all along?" I joked. "Fuck, who needs men?"

"You do, and you know it," she grinned. "You are like a sexual dynamo," she said, shaking her head.

"I know," I said with embarrassment, "I don't think I'll ever get enough cock."

"Well then, let's get you some."

Things were hurtling forward, we couldn't wait.

**************************************************

Chapter 4

"We need an idea," Maggie mused.

"Like what?"

"Something right in your fun zone," she said thoughtfully. "You seem to not be satisfied with "normal" stuff. It's not enough for us to get you a cock to suck, it has to be potentially humiliating, you desire the fear of "being caught."

"God, it drives me crazy," I admitted. "I'm not saying I'll never have regular sex, it's just that my pussy gets SO wet, so turned on by the predicament bondage thing."

"I've seen that," she giggled. "So, maybe we can combine all the elements. You figure out the predicament, I'll find a willing accomplice and I'll get to see it, learn from it. Everybody wins."

"Sounds great. Reality is tough, though, how can I do it?"

"You want another situation where you might be caught, embarrassed. I think it should be here, that way I can be around, maybe even watch it. Do you have any ideas?"

"Well, I HAVE been thinking about doing another "laundry room" type thing. I've been thinking, what if I tie myself up in some state of undress, call Jimmy John's or something, then force myself to get the key, like stash it downstairs so that I have to go down there as I am...perhaps getting seen."

"Good start. But it needs to be earlier, there should be more chance of exposure. Why not do it at around 6pm. I'm sure someone might be using the laundry room then, and if not, certainly MIGHT come to use it."

"Oh fuck, yeah, it's certainly possible. So what good is it if the room is being used? I can't try to purposely fail, that kind of defeats the point."

"I get that, here's my idea...stash the key somewhere in the laundry area, put yourself in some kind of bondage, but obviously so you can walk and use your hands, at least somewhat. Then, we'll call a food delivery place, or any Uber eats thing. That gives you a time frame in which you have to get the key by."

"Ok?" I said excitedly. I could feel the familiar hum starting in my brain...travelling down to my pussy.

"Then, in some outfit which would be embarrassing to be seen in public in, you creep downstairs and hope you can get the key unnoticed and get back before the delivery comes in order to let yourself out of bondage."

"Wow...I love that...everything except thinking how the laundry room might be being used. There are two washers, it might be multiple people. What happens if I don't get the key in time? Seems like the most likely scenario."

"True, but the penalty is just as shameful. If you don't get the key and the driver shows up with you bound and helpless like that, well, he gets the reward."

"Fuck..." I moaned. It's the exact type of scene I imagine, fear, hope for, battle in my head over. "But what if he wants...everything? How does that help YOU, if it doesn't involve sucking?"

She laughed, "I love how you jumped right to you getting fucked good, like it's a forgone conclusion. Not everyone is that kinky. But, I trust you, I trust your ability to convince him to get what you want him to. Plus, remember I'm here, though he doesn't have to know it at first. And again, what guy out there would refuse a chance at a blowjob from someone as smoking hot as you, when it's offered up like that?"