Kelsey's Predicament

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Wait, but if he comes, and I'm tied up in some way, how does he get in? I mean, if I just invite him in, again, won't it just be, "take whatever you want, thinking it's obviously what I want?"

"Yes, but isn't that part of the excitement, that you put yourself in that situation? That you have to negotiate, talk your way out of the more severe things? That you purposely allowed him in like that? Seems like the very thing you crave, in that dark place in your brain," she smiled knowingly.

She was right, of course. I hated that I desired it, but the need was so overwhelming I couldn't help but continue careening down this path. The idea was in place. Neither of us even considered what might happen if I DID make it back in time. I think both of us just...knew. She told me she'd be back later, just before evening. I walked around in a daze as I usually did before I did something crazy like this. It was the classic mixture of dread and desire that somehow inflamed me. It was like humiliation foreplay, hours of having to think about all the possibilities, all the ways it could go. It tended to leave me lightheaded and dripping.

I decided on a black thong with a matching push up bra and for covering just a lacy see through nightie. It was certainly not for public viewing, but not enough to get me arrested if caught outside like that. I wondered about the bondage aspect, but thank goodness for the internet, I came up with an idea. I needed to be able to use my hands in some way, in order to open doors, retrieve the key, while still being helpless for the most part.

I wrapped one of my ex "lover's" belts around my waist and cinched it tight. Wearing it just added an extra element of embarrassment because it was from some tinder dude that I hooked up with once, when I was in one of my hornier states. He came over, banged the shit out of me and left his belt behind. Haven't seen or heard of him since. The reason he left it is because he took it off in order to choke me with it while he fucked me doggy style. I got myself off for days after that one, reliving it. I might have to look him up again...now that I think about it.

The plan was to go hide the key downstairs, then when the time came I'd take my fluffy handcuffs and attach them in front of me, to the belt. That way, I'd have only a few inches of leeway in them, I'd barely be able to lift them much above the beltline. I waited as the horror of reality started to set in. I almost felt like I was melting, with the heat in my brain, my face...and elsewhere.

Maggie texted me, "I'm outside, are you ready? Put yourself in the position you would be in I was the driver."

I sighed. I knelt on the floor, just inside the door. I clicked the cuffs shut around the belt. My hair was pulled back into a ponytail, mostly for her, if she wanted to see everything later. She knocked.

"Come in," I said softly.

She came in beaming when she saw me. "That's freaking perfect!" she grinned. "Well, almost," she said. I felt her come up behind me and lift the nightie. She unhooked my bra and took it from me. Then she came around the front to view me. "That's it! That's the look!"

"But Maggie, I can't go out like this!" I whined.

"I agree, but you HAVE to take the bra off if you lose the challenge, if he shows up and you don't have the key."

I nodded, my face throbbing from the thought.

"Did you hide the key?"

"Not yet."

"Do it!" she urged.

"Do I have to go, you know, like this? That wasn't part of it."

"No, I don't want you caught yet, it would ruin it. I have a better idea. I'll go hide it."

Before I could protest she took the key from me and took off. She returned a minute later. "You're right, might be busy tonight," she grinned, "there were already loads going."

"But Maggie!" I whined. "How can I find it in time?"

"Don't worry, I hid it in a "normal" place, it shouldn't take you more than a minute or two to find it. It's not like I put it down the drain or anything. Oh, and I called a place, they said 45 minutes. I want you to wait for 15, then go do your thing."

My head was already spinning. The thoughts of, "what have I done?" "What are you thinking? Why does this drive you so?"

all entered my head as we waited. She stroked my hair and face without saying a word. I could see excitement in her eyes as well.

"It's time, baby," she cooed softly into my ear.

I sighed and stood up. I'd replaced the bra, all that was left was to cuff my hands in place. It clicked in place, the sound echoing deep in my head. She swatted me on my ass on the way out the door with a giggle. The game was on. As quickly as I could I rushed to open the outer door, made harder by the fact that my hands purposely could barely reach the doorknob. As I've said before, my apartment has an outside door and there's an inner door for the upstairs apartments and our mailboxes. I fumbled with the key, thankfully not dropping it in the process. I was in! Part one was complete. I rushed to the steps only to stop at the top to listen. I heard someone down there, probably to retrieve their things out of the dryer. "Fuck," I thought, "I have to wait."

Suddenly, I realized I'd left out an important safety net. What if the laundry person was from MY building, that would mean...they'd be using the stairs and might run right into me. "Fuck, I hadn't thought of that," I cursed myself. Sure enough, I heard the dryer door slam shut and footsteps approaching the stairs. There was nowhere to hide, it's basically just a entryway for mailboxes and more stairs leading to the second floor. If I ran upstairs there was no escape, especially if the person lived in one of the upper apartments. I had no choice. I ran to the outer door and fumbled with the knob frantically. Just in time I made it outside. I tried my door but it was locked and I heard Maggie say, "uh uh uh," from inside. "Fuck," I cursed again. If mr. crazy eye was looking out his peephole he'd see...a lot. Instantly I rushed to the bushes around my place and crouched behind them. I waited. It was enough cover that from a distance I was safe, but if anyone actually happened to walk by? It'd be like, "Oh hey, Kelsey...interesting situation you are in."

After just a few minutes I tried again, I fumbled with the key and entered the building again. I hovered at the top of the stairs. I heard voices. I recognized them as the couple from the adjoining building. Time was starting to become an issue. At most I had 30 minutes from when it started. Now I had to wait again. I wanted to give up but I knew Maggie would probably not allow it, she was in charge of me now, I realized that. After several uneasy minutes, with me startled by every sound around me, fearful of someone entering the building and finding me like that, I heard the voices downstairs trail away. The buildings are connected by an underground hallway. Just then I saw a car pull up. It was one of the upstairs tenants, he was going to run right into me. It was now or never. I crept down the stairs, hoping against hope that the couple had left.

"Whew, they are gone," I sighed. I rushed around the room looking for the key. "Fuck," I silently cursed Maggie, "this was diabolical." I heard creaks and steps which made me stop and listen. Thankfully they all remained upstairs. Finally, when I was looking at the maintenance shelf by the paint cans I found the key. In my haste to retrieve it I clumsily dropped it on the floor. "Fuck," I hissed. Being in the predicament I was in, the only way to reach the key was to kneel on the floor and bend to get it, since my hands had little range now. There I was, on the floor groping for the key when, to my horror, I heard the outer door open. For a moment I froze. I heard those steps at the top of the stairs. I had to bolt. The only escape was the hallway to the other building. I had to leave the key behind. The hallway door was propped open. At the end of the hall the door to the other building was locked. I didn't have their key. All I could do is wedge myself behind the propped door. It wasn't much, but it was all I had.

I peered through the gap, which was much too large for my liking. I saw him. It was the Unibomber, the worst possible outcome. He had a load of laundry with him and he took his time getting it started. I knew my time was approaching, the point of failure. I hadn't even really considered success or that I even had a chance to get out of the situation, but now I realized I wanted it. Freedom, it sounded so good at the moment. I saw him look around when we both heard a sound from the other building. My heart nearly stopped because if someone came through from that building I was caught, both ways I was trapped. Luckily it was just footsteps in their mail area. I was breathing hard and my heart was racing so much that I felt faint, I held it together, because that would've been the height of embarrassment, to pass out "like that" in front of this guy.

Finally, psycho guy was finished. I saw him turn to head upstairs. To my shock and horror he spotted something on the ground. The key, of course it was the key. He reached down and picked it up, shrugged to himself, then dropped it in his pocket. He disappeared up the stairs. I'd failed, miserably, in every way. The only "success" I'd have would be to at least make it to the apartment without my neighbors discovering what a risky slut I am.

I raced up the stairs and made it to my door. I knocked softly, so as to not get the attention of the crazy looking neighbor whose door faces mine. After what seemed like a purposeful pause, Maggie let me in. She laughed at my red face and my beaten expression.

"Isn't this what you want, dear?" she smiled coldly. "Don't you just LOVE this?" she teased.

"What...what now?" I said, head down, defeated.

"First, this," she grinned as she removed my bra. Like I said, the nightie is see through, completely. I had on only the nightie now and my thong. "Then, you will do what you promised to do, what you need to do, the thing that drives you the craziest."

I sighed. I knew it. It seemed failing was always my choice, that I made things so difficult that that was really the only conclusion.

"This is going to be fun!" she giggled. "Oh god, I hear a car, I think he's here! Oh, one last thing," she smirked as she produced a blindfold from behind her back. She placed it over my eyes as I protested.

"Maggie! How am I going to...why? ... oh god."

"Because I want to, and because it's more embarrassing, having to suck someone's cock without knowing who while you are doing it," she said matter-of-factly. She moved away, I figured it was to hide in the other room.

I heard a tap on the door. "Jimmy John's!" came a male voice.

"Fuck, this is it, this is the stupid shit I get myself into," I sighed.

"Um, come in!" I said softly.

I heard the tap again.

"Come IN!" I choked out louder.

"Oh my fucking god," he hissed when he saw me there, on my knees in the entryway, hands cuffed to my waist, blindfolded, the nightie covering, well nothing, really.

"What the hell?" he asked. "Is this real?"

I nodded, I'm not sure he could see the shame in my face through the blindfold.

"God, you read about this shit all the time online, never heard it actually happen. Damn, you are...HOT," he grunted with a bit of discomfort. "So...what's this about?"

"I...um...got myself into this situation," I started, truthfully, "but I thought I'd be out before you got here. I OBVIOUSLY didn't mean you to see me like this," I ended, with a lie.

"So you DIDN'T mean to be found like this? I mean, I dig the kink, I get it. So what now?" he asked, with the cloud of possibilities circling overhead.

I felt his hand brush down the outside of the nightie, on the outer edge of one tit. I instinctively moaned before pulling away. There was a moment of uncomfortable silence.

"That'll be 15.78, for the food," he said, breaking the delay.

"Oh fuck," I realized to myself. I had zero plans for this, I'm sure Maggie knew it, this was probably in her plans all along. I didn't have any money ready, my purse was in the bedroom, where I supposed Maggie was. It was time to stop fucking around. I'm a stupid predicament slut, this is what I deserve.

I pushed it forward. "I uh...obviously don't have any money on me," I offered, hoping he'd take the bait and not make me have to do all of it.

"I can see that."

He wasn't going to budge, he was going to make me have to offer it.

"You can check," I choked out.

"What? Really? Fucking cool!" he said giddily.

I felt his hands immediate encase my tits, from behind. He groped and kneaded them freely, causing me to bite my lip when he fingered my nipples, awkwardly. Then, his hands went down my hips then to my ass, which he squeezed gleefully.

"Nope, nothing there," he joked.

His voice was familiar, which was almost comforting, such as it was. I'd ordered from Jimmy John's numerous times, and there actually were a few of those guys I'd fantasized about, being in this exact position, I hoped it was one of those.

"Listen, I didn't mean to stiff you," I said, before realizing the double entendre, "I'll pay you, just let me get up."

"I kind of like you where you are," he chuckled. "I'm sure we can work something out."

There it was. "Can I...suck you for it?" I asked hopefully. By this point a good blowjob was what we both needed. I needed to "pay" for failing, and he needed to be rewarded for going along with my kink.

"Can I ...fuck that?" he said haltingly, I was guessing he was gesturing towards my ass. "I'll bet that pussy is TIGHT," he groaned.

"I really want to suck you!" I said with determination. I'm sure this is what Maggie wanted, that I had to actually BEG him to let me blow him, instead of taking something else. "Please, I haven't sucked cock in SO long," I lied. "Let me do it, it'll be good, I promise...I'll swallow..." I said, trying to seal the deal.

I felt him nudge me towards the sofa. I crawled on my knees to face him. I could feel his legs on either side of me. Luckily, my hands could still, just barely, reach his waist. I lowered his shorts, with his help. I pushed my face towards him in my darkness and felt his warm cock on the side of my cheek. He was semi hard already. I licked up the shaft with my tongue, causing it to grow. I really enjoyed the sensation of that, actually FEELING it grow under my tongue, rather than just rely on sight.

My hands were able to fondle his balls, I really couldn't get higher but I caressed and stroked them while my mouth was busy higher up. I wondered if Maggie could see this, since this is what she came for. I wanted it to be good for both of them. When I finally took his head in my mouth he was fully hard. I pumped his head slowly with my mouth with little sucks around the tip. My ponytail was flopping with each bob. He must've liked it, he grabbed my ponytail and "guided" me up and down his shaft. I worked him slowly, as much for Maggie's sake as for mine or his.

I took it out of my mouth. "You are SO big," I lied. He was short, it fit nicely in my mouth.

It was a teaching moment for Maggie, guys just love to hear it. I went back and licked his slit teasingly, he groaned and wiggled his ass on the sofa. I started to slurp his cock loudly, again, she needed to know how guys loved it. I'm sure my drool was coating his shaft now. I worked even harder, licking the shaft, then the balls, then back up the shaft to the head. I alternated between a soft mouth fucking and the teasing licks. It really worked him up. He was pulling on my ponytail with more fervor now. I squeezed his balls softly in my fingers while I circled his head with my tongue. My mouth was fully imbedded on his cock at the same time. I could hear him moaning deeply.

He pulled my head off of him. "Are you sure I can't...fuck that?" he grunted with exertion.

"Please, let me suck you off," I begged. I wanted this, for me, for Maggie. "Please cum in my mouth! I'll swallow you, I promise!"

"But god, that ass, from behind...are you sure?" he panted.

I had to make sure he didn't ruin it. "Let me finish you in my mouth," I pleaded. "I'll...I'll promise to call you again..."

"You will? You'll do this again?" I asked incredulously.

"Yes! Yes!" If you let me suck you off I'll promise to do it again next time!"

"Fuck, ok," he groaned, allowing my mouth back on him.

He was so close already it didn't take more than another round of teasing, flicking and soft sucks to bring him to the edge.

"Oh fuck, oh fuck, oh fuckkkkkkkk," he gasped as he started blowing his load in me. True to my word I took it all, swallowing what I could, allowing the rest to dribble out the sides, but going back to lick it up when I had room.

"Fuck...fuck, Kelsey," he moaned. "I can't believe I finally got you to blow me," he said with awe.

It suddenly hit me. He knew me. Fuck, it was Eric! He was one of Brian's gamer group. He'd been after me for years, he was like an overgrown teenager (he's actually 23, for Literotica's sake). He followed me around like a puppy. I'd turned him down for years now, now I had his cum in my mouth, throat...on the way to my stomach.

I heard Maggie laugh, she was close, probably in the recliner next to the couch. "Fuck, that was great! Eric, wasn't that great?"

"Oh my god, that was the best! I can't believe you talked her into this, making her dress like that."

"I know, I told you that most of this was her idea, putting herself in a bind like that. I just thought of you, how much you'd like getting her like that."

I was on my knees, still sputtering up his cum while they discussed me like I was just some random slut. I couldn't believe she had actually called Eric..."fuck, ERIC!" I whined in my head. Finally, Maggie removed the blindfold and I had to face what I'd done. He was grinning at me with a dopey look. I'm sure I couldn't have turned a deeper shade of red.

"You heard what she said," he added excitedly. "She said she'd do it again, you heard that right?"

"I did, that was unexpected. I told you it was a one shot deal," Maggie said. "But, she made her own deal, I'll make sure she is true to her word."

I nearly blanched. I'd offered it up freely myself. It was a fitting punishment. She allowed him to paw me for a few minutes, lying over his lap, his hands freely groping and pinching my ass while they giddily replayed the whole scene aloud. He'd ogled and lusted after my ass for years. She even pulled down my thong so he could see it in all its glory. Finally, she shooed him off, with him thanking her profusely all the way out the door. Funny, he didn't thank ME at all, the slut who actually blew his mind and cock, just another embarrassment for me to handle.

When he was gone she finally unlocked me with the spare key. I told her what happened to the other one.

"Perhaps I should just send you over there to retrieve it, to work it out," she said before adding, "I'm KIDDING, dear."

I sighed. Thank god for that.

"But god, ERIC," I repeated aloud. "He's such a doofus, it's like sucking your little brother," I said, making a face of disgust.

"I've seen your little brother," Maggie grinned slyly, "it wouldn't be like that at ALL."

"Ok, ew," I said playfully. My brother is an athlete, 18, just out of school, headed for a southwestern college for sports. He's tall, handsome, I just don't think of him "like that." They had been flirty though, maybe I just now realized it.

We went to bed and she caressed my nakedness while she pestered me with questions, how was it? was it actually big? How did it taste? That sort of thing. I answered all of them truthfully. She giggled when I told her I actually lied to him about his size. ALL guys like to hear that," I smiled.