Kelsey's Predicament

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I know you would never have done that to Eric, but, I thought it best to have someone we know rather than a stranger, I can easily control him," she said with a sly grin, "he's been after ME all these years as well."

"Yeah, that was embarrassing to the core," I admitted. "I'm glad you liked it, though. It was also for you."

"I wonder if we should include ALL of Brian's gamer circle, it might actually motivate some of them to leave the house once in awhile."

I shot her a look. She smiled and said, "I'm mostly kidding...mostly. God knows they all need their cocks sucked, if that skank Cheri isn't already doing it!"

I laughed, "Cheri isn't a skank. You just don't like her because she likes Brian."

"Yes she is!" she protested. "I go over there to fetch Brian all the time and she's bouncing around, and you've seen how big her tits are, she's LITERALLY bouncing around with crop tops that actually show her "underboob", or, she's sitting on their laps...god knows what else."

"I'm sure Brian doesn't encourage that."

"I don't know, he actually DEFENDS her, tells me I'm crazy, that it's all in my head."

I had already had this lingering, gnawing thought in my head that something might be amiss in their fairy tale romance but I'd always dismissed it. Now, I really began to wonder.

"One good thing," she said, interrupting that train of thought, "next time you suck his cock you won't have to wear a blindfold," she giggled. "Oh, and you can use your hands...and I can watch again."

"Oh god, do I really have to?"

"You do, and it'll be SOON."

She helped get me off to "take off the edge," she'd helped create. She actually put her tongue on me for a few minutes, she was becoming a whole new person.

*******************************************************

Chapter 5

I was in the entryway by my mailbox, reliving in my head the episodes of late. I ran into Miguel. He's the maintenance guy who I'd originally thought was my mystery "lover." He had been on vacation. It hadn't cooled his lust for me, however, he stared directly at my nipples through my top as we made small talk. It made me uncomfortable, yet edgy. It had been a couple weeks now that I'd heard from my "tormentor." I wondered if he was done with me. The ass fucking from two weeks ago flashed in my mind and I got an immediate flush down there thinking of it, which was extra embarrassing while I was talking to my blatant ogler.

There also was a bit of trouble in Maggie's world. She told me she caught Cheri getting off of Brian's lap when she went to pick him up. Again, Brian protested his innocence, telling Maggie she was being paranoid. I'm no relationship expert, but I was seeing red flags flying everywhere. She also hinted she had "other" information, but didn't share it. While she was over, visiting, I finally got another text from the unknown guy.

"When will the opportunity arise again? I can't wait. I'll be watching," it said ominously.

I showed Maggie. She brushed off my anxiety. "I don't see any need for stress, babe, everything you have done has been right down your alley, plus, he's never given you any indication of blackmail or violence."

"True, and goddamn it, but I'm actually kept on edge thinking about it. I have to think about when, or if I'm going to be used, and how. I pretty much stay horny, now."

"And you need cock," she added.

"I ALWAYS need cock," I whined.

"Good, because Eric is coming over in a few."

"What? oh god, oh god...fucking Eric," I spat.

She just laughed at my reaction. "Yes, fucking Eric, the lap dog whose cock you are going to blow again. Eric, whose cum taste you'll be able to recognize. THAT Eric."

I knew debating was useless, I sighed. "How do you want me?"

"This time there doesn't need to be any devices. I want you to suck him like you'd suck your boyfriend. Take your time, show me how you do it, show me everything."

"You really are into this, now, aren't you? Have you tried sucking Brian?"

"I have, but he always pushes me away after a few minutes to fuck, I'm not sure I'm pleasing him."

"I'm sure you are, maybe he just prefers the other. How should I dress?"

"Your call. I'm sure you know better than I do."

I had an idea. I had this one really tight tee shirt that Eric always lusted after me about. It was a purposely cutesy white one with a Disney princess on it. I complemented that with some short jean shorts. I didn't need underwear, not for this. While we waited I saw concern in her face.

"Aw, don't worry, I'm not really upset about sucking Eric, especially for you."

"It's not that...it's...never mind."

I didn't have time to press her on it, Eric was at the door. He nearly drooled when he saw me. I invited him in. He went to sit on the couch. I had a different plan. I led him into the bedroom by his hand, I'm sure he loved that. He sat on the edge of the bed. Maggie followed behind and sat in a chair in the corner. He flashed her a thumbs up sign. As he sat there I started to sway back and forth, rubbing my hands across my tight top and my tits and nipples through the shirt. I circled my hips seductively. I wanted Maggie to imagine doing that with Brian, to entice him.

Maggie took out her phone and played some instrumental music, kind of jazzy. It helped the mood. I danced for him and when I moved in close I let his hands reach me to caress, to squeeze, before I pulled away. As the lust in the room grew I started to tease by lifting my top up to just below the nipple. Then I leaned in to his face for just a second before I pulled away. I turned around, bent at the waist and rolled my hips. I could almost hear him gurgle, he lusted after my ass so much. While I was dancing, he took off his shorts. He began to stroke himself while he watched. I saw Maggie ogling his cock. I wondered if she thought he was big, bigger than Brian. I felt sorry for her if that was the case.

The room started to heat up. I fully lifted my top, exposing my tits. I leaned to his face and dragged them down his cheeks. Then I continued down his body, down his chin, his chest, his crotch, with my naked tits. Finally I just chucked the shirt into the corner. Now, each time I got close he got his hands all over my tits and I let him explore. It was getting me wet. I straddled his knee and ground myself slowly on him. Fuck, it was getting me horny, I could've actually gotten off that way. I pulled away, though. I turned from him and slowly, tantalizingly slid my shorts down over that ass that he'd wanted for so long. It was now bare, in his face, he even leaned in to bury his chin into my crack, which tickled because of his three day growth.

I'm sure if Maggie hadn't been there I'd have let that guy have whatever holes he wanted but I was here to do a job (hee, a blowjob, I'm so funny, sorry, bad joke!). I'm sure he could smell my arousal at that point. He was fully hard from the dance, and the stroking he was doing. I didn't want him to "waste" it. I knew I had to move in. I dropped to my knees. This time, I was able to play with it with my hands, which helped me slow the pace in order to make it last for all of us.

"Ohhhh," he groaned when he was back in my mouth again. I kept glancing over to Maggie who was watching intently from her chair. It was as if she wasn't even blinking, her attention was so focused on the action. I was nude now, bobbing my head on his cock. In reality, it actually WAS a wonderful cock, it had a great shape. Like I said, it wasn't large, which made it easy to suck. As for his cum? I hate to admit it, but I was actually longing for it.

I was flicking the slit and the head with exaggeration, which allowed her to witness my technique, while slowly, jacking his cock with one hand. With the other I fondled and tickled his balls, even tracing my finger down his taint, which made him lift his ass slightly off the bed.

"God, I LOVE your cock," I moaned, for Maggie's benefit. I actually DID like it...well...a lot, at least for this. She was kneeling beside me now, her face leaning in close. That's when the world changed.

Suddenly she nudged me aside and before I could blurt out an objection her mouth was on him, her hand replacing mine at the base of his cock. I'm sure my eyes were wide with surprise. After the inital shock, though, I watched her work his dick, following the same patterns I had demonstrated. She was licking him with her tongue, around the head, down the shaft, while slowly jerking him. I took her free hand and led it to his balls and she responded by fondling them softly, as I had done. Eric hadn't even batted an eye, or threw in any protest. Typical guy, didn't care WHO was sucking his dick, as long as someone was, I figured.

It was an amazing sight, my sweet, formerly innocent southern belle bestie, sucking on a friend of her boyfriend. It was surreal for me. My mind quickly shot back to where this started, with my first adventure, and how it seemed to lure her in further with each thing. Now, here she was, sucking one of Brian's best friends on my bed. I had a wicked thought, kind of a payback to some of the things she'd had me do. While she was blowing him, I started undressing her. I pulled off her skirt, then helped her peel off her shirt, and finally pulled her panties off, throwing them all in a pile with my own shirt and shorts. We were now both naked in front of him, which I knew would add to his enjoyment. He was REALLY ogling her tits, which are far bigger than mine. I made her stop for a minute and allow him to enjoy them, which he did, with his fingers and tongue.

Then, I guided her head back onto his cock. I could see he was getting antsy, she had been a quick learner. I knew where this was headed. I was watching with pride, but she was still a beginner, after all. I nudged her to get her to move, he was about to blow. She resisted. He had his head thrown back and he was moaning and cursing.

"Oh god, Maggie, that mouth, oh fuck, I'm gonna cum in your mouth!" he sputtered.

She only took her mouth off to say, "good, do it!"

I couldn't believe it. I tried again to take her place, knowing how she felt about cum and her inexperience with it.

She held firm. She was jacking him hard now, her mouth was on the head, ready, waiting.

"Maggie...the cum...he cums a LOT," I warned.

She didn't even acknowledge me. He started shooting it into her mouth. She took it like a champ, she didn't move her head, though I saw her eyebrows raise. I wondered if she'd puke on it. Instead, she held firm and allowed him to blow fully, letting the cum spill down his cock and pool around the base. Even if she hadn't fully swallowed, I knew she'd still had quite a bit down her throat. She pulled off of him with an evil smile.

"God...DAMN," Eric moaned. "Fuck. Maggie...Fuck!"

"You like?" she grinned at him, her face glistening from their juices.

Suddenly, I realized the situation. "Eric, you do not EVER tell Brian about this, or I'll rip your balls off, got it?" I threatened.

Maggie shocked the hell out of me when she said, "or do, and tell him how great it was."

It didn't shock Eric, however, they'd had something planned all along. "Yeah, that fucker probably deserves that," he admitted.

Maggie saw my confused look. "Eric told me that Brian and the skank always disappear for awhile, they say they are taking a "smoke break" from the games. Hell, I know neither of them smoke at all."

"That doesn't mean..." I started to protest.

"Yeah, it kind of does," Eric said, still lost in the post orgasm fog. "I've seen them pawing each other in the hallway, and sometimes, she just comes back smelling...funny, you know?"

"That's why he's not into licking me, or allowing me to suck him for long...he's already getting it somewhere else."

"God, really? Brian? Fuck, that's rough, I'm sorry baby."

I actually saw her lick her lips. "It's ok. I'm working my way out of it," she giggled. I saw her tongue go down his shaft. I joined her with mine. Together, we cleaned him up, including the cum near the base. We shared it together, licking each other's lips clean of it.

After Eric left we made love for hours, over and over. There were no restrictions now. She got me off with her tongue as many times as I did her. Our fingers were in every part of each other. We fell asleep, the smell of each other on our faces.

When we awoke she told me how it went down. She said she'd worked the whole thing out with Eric the first time, which I already knew. But she said that as she talked to him, she was able to get more and more of Brian's "activities" out of him. It changed her plan. She told me she'd set this time up with the very intention of breaking in, in the middle. She even told Eric of it, who was totally into it, obviously. It was purely for revenge.

"If he's fucking that skank I wanted him to know that two can play that game. Now, every time that fucker goes to play video games he's going to know that one of his best friends got to blow his cum in his girl's mouth."

"But...won't that...end you?"

"Probably, I'm not even sure I WANT to go back," she admitted. "In the mean time, I want him to roast on that idea, that thought."

There was another major shocker on the horizon.

***************************************************

Chapter 6

My tormentor was becoming more active. I got a lot more texts, including pictures of my previous debauchery. He was becoming more insistent. Maggie was also pressing me to continue ahead, wanting what she said was "another chance to catch the pervert." However, it seemed she enjoyed me getting debased as much as the "pervert" did, or that I did myself.

We were outside, enjoying one of the last few days of nice weather before Fall fully changed the weather over. We were on some picnic chairs just outside of my place, sipping red wine, getting silly with sexual banter. Guys were outside playing volleyball. A couple of them were my noisy neighbors, the rest were their friends, we assumed. We were poking each other, telling each other what we'd like to do with one, or another. It was odd hearing her talk like this now, but it was becoming the new normal.

Maggie and Brian were still together, technically. Turned out he's the jealous type, he flipped out when he found out about Eric, of course, and he forbade her from ever talking to him again. At the same time, he refused to stop gaming or from the possibility of hanging around Cheri again. It was the height of hypocritical, she just ignored my protests, my pleas that she should just dump him. She always had this faraway look in her eyes when we'd discuss it.

She was pointing at one as she asked me, "how big do you think HE is?" She really seemed to be obsessed with size, though due to Brian's lack thereof, I guess it made sense. Then, she spied Miguel, out fertilizing the yard on the small tractor. She waved at him at the same time I was slapping her arm to stop her. Too late, he saw us and waved. He got off the tractor and walked towards us, all the while with me cursing her under my breath.

"Shhh," she said dismissively. "Here, let me do something," she said as she grabbed my running shorts and yanked them deep up my crack as I gasped. Then, she pulled apart my shirt loosely. I eyed her with bewilderment at her audacity. He came up and immediately ogled me in my state. He could see my shorts riding up my ass and could probably nearly see my nipples from his point of view. I noticed he shot some looks at Maggie, too, however. She was wearing a tube top, which, with her size, always looks threateningly close to falling off. He certainly noticed. She also had shorts that showed her tight ass off nicely. He was appreciative. He ogled and chatted, ogled and chatted. He was going to enjoy himself as long as he could.

He said, "I hope to...see you around," in a low voice which echoed in my head. Maggie just giggled. "He LOVES your assets, dear."

"He obviously loves yours, too, if you didn't notice."

"I didn't," she said, pouting. "I never think guys are interested."

My mind was starting to engage, things were starting to come together. It was just a theory, at that point. I was going to press it, though.

I said, "you see his hands? Thick, really thick, I wonder if his cock..."

She slapped my arm. "No, really? He's so short!"

"It might be short, too, but I'll bet it's fat!" I grinned. I wanted to see her reaction. Sure enough, I saw her eyes sort of glass over before she tried to recover, awkwardly.

"Gross," she said, feigning disgust. I didn't feel any truth in it.

"So, when are you going to do another predicament thing?" she asked, with Miguel barely out of earshot.

"Soon. I need to work out the particulars. How do I do it so that I make sure "he" finds out, and finds me?"

"I'm sure he will, or that you'll figure it out," she said with confidence.

It was a feeling, gnawing and growing. I became more convinced with each day. I had an idea. I wouldn't do it unless I was sure, but I wanted it, as much as I wanted anything.

I argued with Maggie again when she said she had to leave early to "make Brian dinner." When I asked where he was she said, "gaming!" with a sneer.

"How come you allow that, for him to go about his business, in his merry way, while he keeps YOU under his thumb?"

She just shrugged. "I DID suck off his friend, remember?" somewhat apologetically...I sensed some lust in there as well.

"And he fucked around with Cheri...and probably still IS!"

"Maybe, I just don't have proof, only Eric's word and he doesn't allow Eric around any more."

A plan started to formulate. I counted on her naivete. I told her I'd come up with a plan for Sunday night. There's a drive through car wash across the parking lot on the other side of the fence from my apartment. Usually, it's open all night, but on Sundays it closes at 9pm. There's a hole in the fence that many of us use to go over and use their change machine for quarters for our wash.

If it was what I suspected, my mystery guy would know all about it, for reasons which will explained. I told Maggie all about my idea. I would prepare, wait for the car wash to close, then, in the darkness I would walk over, hook myself up in one of the bays and wait to see if "he" shows up. She loved it.

"Will you be naked? How will you do it? Will you be blindfolded? Cuffed?"

I laughed, " slow down! I'm still working it out, but yes, I'm sure you'll like the amount of nudity and helplessness I'll put myself in."

"Should I be there? Should I watch? Where can I hide?" she kept pressing, excitedly.

"There's plenty of spaces there, the bushes along the back fence or you could just sneak up from behind when it...uh...starts."

"Oooh," she purred, enjoying herself.

I also picked Sunday for another reason, Sunday evenings is when the maintenance guys bring in all the equipment for the week. They keep up a number of apartments and our lot is where they store the vehicles and gear. Many of them work a 12 hour day that day. I knew she'd like hearing about me perhaps being exposed to whoever might be "hanging around." She said she liked envisioning who might be catching me. But for me, I already knew.

I had another angle to attack though, which I was able to work out, through Eric. He said it was all set. I told him he'd get a nice "reward" for his efforts later.

It was now Sunday evening, I was just waiting for Maggie to show up. I chuckled to myself how this might play out, like a big game of payback. I showed her everything, my outfit, my bondage idea and she was giddy about it. I smiled, all the while wondering if she would be as giddy about it later. I was pretty sure she would be, though.

We waited until the lights turned off in the car wash and for the last employee car to leave. There was an emergency light under the middle bay. It provided enough light for my purposes, though I was going to choose one of the end bays which still had enough light, but provided just enough darkness so as to not be noticed from the main street. The wall of the bay blocked it from view of our apartment building. I smiled at what she was wearing, it was a sweater, which didn't cover her taut belly and highlighted her tits magnificently. She had on a casual, but adorable sexy skirt, over the knee. I enjoyed the juxtaposition of how she wanted ME to dress for these things, and how she dressed. It was like a mental defense in her head to believe she was classier, able to rationalize and deny her own feelings, to distance herself from it.