Kelsey's Predicament

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was ready. I'd put my hair in pigtails, for a reason. I had a white spaghetti string top with a plunging neckline. I had a very sexy blue, flowery skirt which barely covers my round ass. Maggie approved with a wolf whistle. I told her to wait at least 5 minutes for me to set up before she came over. I had cuffs attached to one wrist and to one ankle. I sneaked outside, sure enough, guys were congregated at the back of the lot, smoking and drinking beer. I had a safe path, though, I'd made sure of it. I made my way surreptitiously over to the hole in the fence. I slipped through. I looked back at Maggie, peering out through the window. I sighed. Sweet, wonderful Maggie. I was doing this for her.

I reached the bay I wanted. There was a workbench in the corner. I attached what I needed to. Then, I walked to the middle and looped a chain through the pivot thingy in the ceiling where the water wand attaches. I looked around with a smile. I put the blindfold on, though it really wasn't necessary, it was just for "show" then I faked like I cuffed my hands to it, above. I kicked the pad I had brought with me. I knelt on it and waited. Sure enough, as I had planned, expected, suspected, really, HE showed up. I was facing away from him but I already knew who it was.

I heard him growl approvingly from behind me. "Ah, puta, my favorite bondage slut," he rasped softly, again trying to disguise the voice. I felt him pull me to my feet and begin to fondle my tits from behind. I ground my ass back into him. He lifted my skirt and pawed my ass, under my panties. He yanked them down to my ankles.

I said, "let me suck you first," I urged. He had no objections.

He moved to the front and I returned to my knees. I felt his insistent cock playfully slapping my cheek. The chain I'd attached allowed me movement, even though my arms were still up above my head for the moment. I used just my mouth and sucked him to hardness while he grunted his approval. I didn't want to take him too far. I kept the pace slow, measured. It had been long enough. I stood up, and to his shock, took my hands out of the unlocked cuffs, took my blindfold off and put my finger over my lips for him to keep quiet. Of course it was Miguel. I should've always known, but I had figured it out. His eyes were wide with shock. I'm sure he didn't expect what I'd planned. He probably thought I was going to scream, or call the police. Instead, I whispered something in his ear. He eagerly agreed, probably not believing it at first. I made him hide around the corner, near the darkest bay.

Then, I pulled the chain above me tight, making me hold me arms fully over me, my panties around my ankles. The cuffs again weren't actually locked. I knew it would only be a minute or so. Sure enough, I heard her. Maggie was close. I could almost feel her gaze on me. At first nothing happened. I think she was afraid to "cut in." Finally, she came up behind me, obviously disturbed.

"No one showed up yet?" she asked, disappointed. "I'm surprised!"

"Yeah, I'm sure you are," I laughed to myself.

"God, he's missing it," she purred, eyeing me. She moved in close and kissed me deeply. She softly caressed my tits through my top while we danced our tongues together. "This body, JESUS," she sighed. We made out for a few minutes. Finally, I broke free of her passionate kisses and told her to let me down.

"He's obviously not coming," I panted, still lusting after her advances. "Maybe we were wrong about him being someone from around the complex."

"I don't know...fuck...what the hell?" she said, confused, under her breath.

"I have an idea," I grinned. "Come here," I said as I led her to the workbench. I helped lift her ass up onto the bench, leaving her legs hanging over the edge. Playfully, I put the blindfold on her. I started playing with her as she sat there. I caressed her legs, occasionally licking up her thighs, which drove her crazy. I made her reach that point where I had her where I wanted her. I took the cuffs off my wrist and again, playfully, almost apologetically, cuffed her hands behind her, to a post in the bench. She was helpless for me, her pussy right on the edge of the table. I leaned in and flicked my tongue over her outer lips, just for a second.

I pulled away, and whispered in her ear. "This is for you, trust me, I know..."

Suddenly she started to panic. "What? What? You know what?"

I stroked her legs softly. "I know who, I know why, and I want to thank you. THIS is how I'm thanking you."

"God, no! no! You aren't...leaving me like ...like THIS are you?"

"I am," I said softly. "Because you need this, you deserve this. Plus, I have something to take care of, again, for you, baby."

"Oh godddddddddd," she groaned, realizing her helpless situation. I'm sure she had the fear that I'd harbored ill will towards her for it all. I most certainly did not. I walked away with her still pleading, but not before slipping the cuff key in her hand and whispering, "it's all up to you, think about what you want, what you need, what Brian has done to you." She had the option of letting herself out if she wished, though with some effort.

I walked around the corner and consulted Miguel, he could not WAIT to find his new prize, cuffed to the bench, her skirt bunched around her waist, her panties on the concrete. I stayed long enough to watch them in animated but whispered conversation. I stayed just to the point where he rubbed that fat cock over her slit. I turned just as I heard her gasp as he pushed it in.

I'd figured out it was Miguel. When? I'm not sure, but each time Maggie mentioned him or saw him, the thought grew. But if it was Miguel, why didn't she just...aha, that's how I figured it out. She had put him up to all this. SHE was the one who let him in on what I was doing in order to "catch" me. That's why he always knew, SHE told him beforehand. She'd thrown me a red herring by acting like it WASN'T him, even though at first she had said it was. She was trying to keep me confused while they played their game, which I loved, by the way. This wasn't about that. What clinched it for me, though, was when I didn't hear from him for two weeks, not coincidentally the same two weeks he was on vacation...well that had sealed it.

Why did I do it? For her. I still had something else to do. I'd given Miguel my apartment key. I wanted him to be able to enjoy her in comfort if he wished. I drove over to the stoner gamer house. Their eyes were wide with surprise. They'd never seen me without Maggie. Their eyes devoured me. There were 4 of them, maybe more than I expected. Still, I was committed. Brian was nowhere to be found. I knew why. I pretended I was looking for Maggie. They told me she never shows up until they all go home, to get Brian. I acted disappointed. I excused myself to use the bathroom. I had to be sure. I slipped down the hall and instead of heading to the bathroom I moved past it, to the only bedroom door that was closed. I leaned in, sure enough, I heard moaning.

"Oh oh...your tongue feels SO good," she purred. It sounded just like Cheri. "Stick it in me, please...god...fuck me good!"

"I'll give it to you, all right," growled Brian. Of course it was Brian. I waited a minute before heading back to the living room, where4 sets of eyes were happy to re-ogle me, especially with my short skirt riding up, showing a bit of ass cheek.

I made my offer. I didn't get one "nay." I motioned for one of them to "do it." I picked the boldest one. He smirked, eyed me up and down and went down the hall. He had his phone out. He opened the bedroom door and secretly took a picture of them in mid coitus. I heard Brian scream, " DUDE, we're busy here! Get the fuck out!"

I heard Ray say, "oh man, sorry, sorry, I thought you guys were in the other room," as he backed out. He returned with a smile. He showed me the picture, it was perfect, she had her legs wrapped around his back. Now it was time for my part of the deal.

"Are you guys sure he won't be back?"

"Hell no, they are in there for hours, usually. They just got started," said Marco. "Are you really going to...? Eric said it was amazing!"

"I guess you'll be the judge of that," I grinned. They all sat down on the long couch. They took out their cocks. This is why I wore pigtails, guys just seem to like holding them to "guide" my head. I worked my way down the line. I started with Ray, his boldness earned the first shot. I slid my top over my tits and flipped my skirt up over my bare ass to give them "inspiration." They were inspired, all right, each of them rewarded me with a huge load, all of them being young and fit. I particularly enjoyed Graham's rather impressive tool. He was the last one I got off. They sat around in silence as I cleaned off his cock.

"Thanks fellas, nice doing business with you!" I giggled. Ray sent the pic to my phone. I headed out.

On reaching my apartment, I saw the light was on. I peeked in through the crack in the curtains and I saw Miguel, plowing into Maggie on the carpet. All I saw on her face was pure animal lust. I waited in the car until he was finished with her. When he left he saw me waiting. He came to the car. "I want to tell you thank you thank you thank YOU," he said, gushing. "I don't know how to ever repay you."

"I'll think of something," I grinned.

I walked in to find Maggie still on the floor on her back. Cum seemed to be oozing out of her everywhere. Her pussy lips looked puffy and red, her nipples even a darker shade of bluish purple. When she turned her ass had red and angry hand prints on it.

I helped her to bed. I got her off with my tongue until she nearly lost her mind and begged me to stop. I crawled in next to her.

"You dirty, nasty, wonderful little slut," she purred, her eyes half closed. "The things he did to me...with that thick cock...god, are most of them like that?"

"No, a lot of them are bigger," I truthfully giggled.

"Oh...god," she panted. "How did you...know about me...and him?"

"Sometimes you are clueless," I chuckled, mimicking her accusation of me previously. "It was kind of obvious, really."

"Where were you...did you see any of it?"

"No, sadly. I had other business. We'll talk about it tomorrow."

We fell asleep in each other's arms, two sluts reeking of cum, but totally satisfied.

Maggie dumped Brian the second I showed her the picture, she never had anything to do with him again. I heard from "the boys" that Brian and Cheri broke up, I like to imagine at least some of it was due to his tiny wee wee. His part in the gamer group also ended, due to their breach of confidence, but also due to the fact that Cheri was Graham's sister. I still "reward" him from time to time, that cock...hard to resist.

Maggie is "dating" other people, no one seriously at the present. She still blows Eric frequently, she has discovered what I'd learned earlier, that smaller cocks are easier and more fun to suck.

We still challenge each other. I pressed her to let my landlord have her after all his attention. He turned out to be quite naturally gifted, so to speak. Turns out she kind of has a "thing" for older dudes. She also found out he's a spanker, something she'd never had but now says it makes her almost squirt down her legs while he warms it up before he fucks her. She makes sure I don't slack off either. The gamer group has a "special meeting" once a week, Eric included, while Maggie and I work our way around the room on our knees. Miguel continues to enjoy us both. He especially enjoys when he "finds" me in one of my predicaments.

Maggie discovered she has a bi side, and she helped me rediscover mine. I'd even say we are girlfriend/girlfriend. We actually discuss who else we might enjoy. I suggested Cheri. She naturally objected at first, until I pointed out that first, her body is rocking, she's a natural blonde, huge natural tits, adorable face and a tight, athletic body. Second, it would be particularly embarrassing for Brian to find out that we had her, as well. I think that won her over. She's coming to a small get together at a local pub. We'll see how it all works out. Life is good.

THE END