Kelsi's Adventures Ch. 05

Story Info
Jordan and Kelsi continue their naughty BDSM steamy sex.
1.6k words
3.67
3.9k
1

Part 5 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/29/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
WW2Mike
WW2Mike
16 Followers

[Author's note: After their first day of BDSM sex, Kelsi lays on the basement coffee table still a sticky mess from all the rough penetration and squirting she incurred from her father Jordan, roleplaying as her dominant master. Day Two officially begins...]

Day Two begins with Kelsi (still naked) in doggystyle position on the black leather couch as she is blindfolded while she is being fucked by a sex machine with the dildo tip ravaging her vagina. Then Jordan comes back to the basement with a riding crop/whip and a shock stick, hovering the crop and shock around Kelsi's legs while she's ravaged by the sex machine.

"That's a good little bitch" said Jordan, before he uses the shock stick on Kelsi's right buttock to zap her cheek a bit as Kelsi whimpers a small moan. Then he says to Kelsi "wanna beg daddy for his cock?" before using the shock stick on her left buttock to zap her other cheek for another small moan.

"I want your dick please." said Kelsi, as she begs Jordan to let her have his big dick once more. "That lil' pussy's getting moisty and tender." said Jordan, as he notices Kelsi getting wet while pounded by the sex machine.

"You're daddy's little beautiful slut, aren't you?" said Jordan, before he crop whips Kelsi's left butt cheek and speeding up the sex machine to pound her aggressively, but not without Jordan grabbing Kelsi's right butt cheek and smacking it hard. "Daddy's slut!"

Then Jordan goes to the other side of the couch to undress his pants so that Kelsi can give him a blowjob again.

"Beg daddy for his dick." said Jordan. Kelsi responds with "daddy please give me your dick". Jordan then demands Kelsi to say it louder, which she does and then she begins another blowjob while she's still blindfolded, with Jordan tempted to push his big dick down her throat.

"Tell daddy how much you love his cock." said Jordan. "Daddy, I love taking your cock." said Kelsi, as she has her face grabbed by Jordan. "All the way, right?" said Jordan. Kelsi answers with a yes. "You're a good little slut, right?" Jordan said to her. "Every inch, I love taking it daddy." said Kelsi. "That's a good girl." said Jordan.

The next scene, Kelsi continues giving Jordan a blowjob while she continues to get pussy pounded by the sex machine, before it is revealed that Kelsi no longer has her blindfold on. Jordan grabs Kelsi's blonde hair into a loose ponytail formation as she continues sucking him off.

"Open! Take all of it! Swallow!" said Jordan, before he smacks Kelsi's face while she has his dick in her mouth, then resuming fucking her throat. Jordan asks Kelsi to tell him how much she loves his dick. "Daddy, I love taking your cock." said Kelsi.

"All the way, right?" said Jordan. "Yes." said Kelsi, before Jordan tells Kelsi to open her mouth for his dick, and then he smacks her buttocks while she's simultaneously sucking her father off and getting ravaged by the sex machine. And then more trash talking ensues from Jordan. "You like getting your ass smacked, right? You're a dirty little bitch, a little slut." said Jordan.

"That's a good little girl, you like it when daddy smacks his dick on your face?" said Jordan, after he smacks his dick on Kelsi's face. "Yes daddy." Kelsi responded to him.

"Ask daddy again to smack his dick on your face." said Jordan. "Daddy please smack me with your dick." said Kelsi, before Jordan again smacks his dick on Kelsi's face before Kelsi gets back to giving him a blowjob, and then Jordan blurts out that Kelsi likes it.

Jordan then removes the sex machine, as he decides that it's his turn to fuck Kelsi. "Here comes this dick now." said Jordan, as he starts inserting his dick inside Kelsi's pussy, while he slightly pulls her long golden blonde hair while being gently careful.

"FUCK it's so big!" said Kelsi, as she once again adjusts to having Jordan's dick inside her, while he alternates between pulling her hair (while her neck is in his hand grip) and smacking her ass cheeks. After repeatedly banging her harder, Jordan blurts out how Kelsi's pussy is all filled with creamy goo.

"Tell daddy how much you love it." said Jordan. Kelsi responded with "I love taking daddy's big dick". "You love it, right?" said Jordan. Kelsi tells him "Yes daddy yes, I love taking your dick. Make me take it daddy, I love it, so much". And then Jordan fucks Kelsi some more, while he plays with her face. Jordan stops, and asks her to thank him. "Thank you daddy." said Kelsi.

Moving on to the next scene, Kelsi is now bound in spread-eagle position, with her wrists shackled on the cushions, ankles collared and two clothes pins attached to her pussy lips while her big toes are tied to each clothes pin. What's really happening now is that Kelsi's pussy is getting flogged repeatedly, and she shouts "FUCK YEAH! I'm getting so wet".

Then Jordan gets out the electric comb to zap Kelsi's left thigh down to her legs. After seeing her smile, Jordan smacks her face and shouts "Don't smile! Better not fucking smile!" before putting the ball gag on Kelsi's mouth and gets back to zapping her legs with the comb. After zapping her pussy, he shouts "that cunt, you love it right? Thank daddy for it!".

"T---k m-u daddy!" Kelsi mumbled as she still has the ball gag in her mouth.

Now for the next act, Jordan comes back with the vibrator as he now plans on making Kelsi squirt once again. He starts by putting the vibrator near Kelsi's clit and fingers her pussy. Kelsi feels like she's about to have one scream, but Jordan smacks her face and says "Shut up! Not a fuckin' word!".

Kelsi continues moaning while he vibrates and fingers her simultaneously, and eventually, he fingers Kelsi to squirt some urine/cum. He does it again, but she squirts a bit, and again. And after she screams in excitement, Jordan tells her "Stop moving! Stop moving!". And after letting out a big cry, Kelsi squirted another thick load.

After more of Kelsi crying, Jordan said "Shut up! Calm down, calm down" while he gently holds her neck. And after she ran out of liquid to squirt, Jordan puts the vibrator away.

The next act involves Jordan putting his dick inside Kelsi's pussy while the ball gag still remains on her mouth. He goes back to fucking Kelsi like a ravage animal while she's still bound on the leather couch, spread-eagle. "You love it when daddy goes deep, thank daddy for his dick" said Jordan.

While he continues to fuck her, Jordan then removes the ball gag from Kelsi's mouth, and she says "thank you daddy!" Jordan asks her to say it again. "Thank you for your dick daddy! Thank you for giving it to me! THANK YOU DADDY! OH MY GOD!!! THANK YOU DADDY--" Kelsi shouted before she moans as if she's having a contraction. "OH MY GOD! OH, IT'S SO FUCKING BIG! AHHHHHHHH!" Kelsi shouted.

Jordan then smacks her face and asks her "Kelsi, tell me how much you love it". "DADDY I LOVE IT!" she screamed. "How much do you love it?" said Jordan. "So fucking much! It's all I need! Yes, it's all I want!" Kelsi screamed, before he ravages her pussy.

Then she uses her "bedroom eyes" stare as she sees him masturbating and says "do your magic". Jordan fucks Kelsi some more. "OH MY GOD! AHHHHH! AHHHHH! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK YEAH!" Kelsi screamed. "You're not answering my words. Remember that. Okay?" said Jordan, who then smacks her face again and she says "Yes daddy!". "Now you're learning." said Jordan.

Afterwards, Kelsi has an intense orgasm before the basement lights suddenly go out and Jordan smacks his dick on Kelsi's pussy. Jordan decides to unbound Kelsi from the leather couch, as he unshackles her ankle collars but not her wrists. Then he tells her to urgently get down on her knees on the ground.

Jordan shoves his dick down Kelsi's throat and commands her to gag on his dick. "Lick daddy's balls!" Jordan said to Kelsi, as Kelsi kisses and licks Jordan's balls. "Suck on it!" said Jordan, and Kelsi sucks on his balls like he asked her. She deepthroats him a few times, before he asks her to spit on the tip of his dick. Once she did it, Jordan rubs her spit over her face.

"Beg for it" said Jordan. "Please daddy, I want your cum" said Kelsi.

"How bad do you want it?" said Jordan. "I want it so bad, please daddy, give me your cum, please!" said Kelsi, before she sucks Jordan's dick some more, then he rubs her saliva on her face again. "That's a good little cum-dumpster! You want bad all of daddy's cum, right?" said Jordan.

"Yes, I want all of it. Yes, give me your cum." said Kelsi, before she again sucks him off. "Beg for it." said Jordan. "Please, give it to me, daddy please! I want it, please. Pleeeeaaase daddy. I love that cum, give it to me all over. I wanna taste that cum daddy. Please give it to me. I want a little taste. Please daddy, please give it to me, please daddy. I want that cum. Give me that cum daddy, please. Oh, please." said Kelsi, as she begged for his cum while he was masturbating, and then she sticks her tongue out so that he can give her a facial cumshot.

After getting cum on her face, Kelsi picks it from onto her nose, and licks all the other parts of the cum. She tastes his cum, and then to end the BDSM session, she blows Jordan a big kiss to signify that they will continue to act as if they're boyfriend and girlfriend.

THE END!


WW2Mike
WW2Mike
16 Followers