Kelsi's Adventures Ch. 04

Story Info
Jordan and Kelsi take their love to the realm of BDSM.
1.6k words
3.5
4.4k
2

Part 4 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/29/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
WW2Mike
WW2Mike
16 Followers

[Author's Note: After having foot fetish-induced sex, Jordan and Kelsi take their ever-growing relationship to new heights with some good ol' BDSM and more sex].

Somewhere in their basement; Kelsi finds herself completely naked, both hands cuffed behind her back, pussy riding a Sybian device, one clothesline peg each on both of her breast nipples and mouth in a ball gag to keep her from screaming for help.

There, Kelsi moans until Jordan comes in the basement (fully clothed) and slaps Kelsi's face, then says "You dirty little bitch. You're daddy's little slut whore. You're gonna make daddy happy, aren't you?!". Then he slaps her face again, then says "Right?!". Before Kelsi moans again and Jordan takes off her ball gag.

Jordan then pulls his pants down and takes his shirt off, setting Kelsi up to give him a blowjob. "Open up!" said Jordan, commanding Kelsi to suck his dick. Kelsi has her mouth wrapped on Jordan's dick, before he says "...all the way!". Kelsi sucks on it a little bit before Jordan lightly shakes his dick over her face.

Then Jordan pulls Kelsi's head to him with his dick in her mouth, making her suck harder several times. He slaps her face before saying "Open up!" She continues sucking his dick harder and taking his dick all the way to her throat, before she lets a gag. Jordan said to her "...all of it!", then gives Kelsi a hard smack to her left cheek, saying "...all of it, you hear me!?".

Kelsi resumes giving him a blowjob, before Jordan said to her "Open your eyes!", and so she opens her eyes to where they're both a little pink, then he proceeds to thrust her face into his dick. Kelsi moans again, before Jordan slaps her, "OPEN!".

After that, Jordan gently touches Kelsi's face, and says to her "Tell daddy how much you want it".

"I want that dick". Kelsi said in a sheepish tone of voice, before Jordan asks her to repeat herself again. And so she says "Please I want that dick", before Jordan slaps her and asks her to repeat herself again, and she says "Please I want your dick". Jordan tells her to open up for his dick.

Kelsi resumes giving Jordan a blowjob, then he starts aggressively grabbing it and shaking it inside Kelsi's mouth, before jamming her all the way to the crotch as he holds her nose/nostrills shut, before he exits her mouth as she says "OOOOOHHHHH!". Then Jordan whacks his dick on her mouth, before shoving it back in her mouth and again exits her mouth, and she says "Ahhhhhh".

Jordan then removes the two clothesline pins from Kelsi's nipples before he grabs her right breast and yet again Kelsi resumes giving her father a blowjob as he repeatedly thrusts his dick inside her mouth. "Stick your tongue out!" said Jordan, as he whacks his dick on Kelsi's tongue before putting it back in her mouth for more sucking as she moans again.

"You're daddy's little slut right?" said Jordan.

"Yes. I'm your little slut." said Kelsi.

"You're daddy's little slut whore bitch." said Jordan, before he proceeds to grab Kelsi's mouth saliva/spit and rub it on her face, before he tells her to open her mouth to get back to sucking him off. Then he gives her four hard smacks to the back of her head.

"Lick daddy's balls!" said Jordan, as Kelsi starts licking and kissing her father's balls as he jacks himself off, before more of the same blowjob session continues before he stops again so that he can make Kelsi beg and plead for more dick.

"Beg!" said Jordan.

"Please." said Kelsi.

"Beg, I can't hear you." said Jordan.

"I want your dick please! Please!" said Kelsi, before Jordan shouts "louder!" to her. Kelsi then repeats herself, before Jordan looks down at the Sybian device and touches her stomach to make her moan and groan more. More moaning and groaning ensues as Jordan still grabs her stomach and she says "I want that dick please!" while he tells her to keep begging for it.

"That's right. Beg for it. Keep begging for it, you little slut!" said Jordan, as he slaps Kelsi. "I want your dick please! Please give me your dick!". She resumes giving him a blowjob, as the Sybian device machine starts feeling more aggressive.

"Tell daddy how much you love it!" said Jordan, asking Kelsi to tell him if she loved it. "I love taking your dick!" said Kelsi, before Jordan slaps her face again, this time because she forgot to say daddy when asked if she loved taking his dick. "DADDY!!" Jordan shouted at her. "I wanna hear you say DADDY from your mouth!".

"Ohhhhh daddy! I love taking your dick!" said Kelsi. Then Jordan gently smacks her face again and says "That's better! That's so much better!" while he grabs her cheek and mouth. Back to blowjobs as usual, before Jordan shouts to her to move back on the Sybian device, and with her pussy feeling the increasingly-aggressive device, Kelsi shouts "PLEASE DADDY!". "Please, what? Beg for this cock!" said Jordan. "I want that dick please." said Kelsi.

With Kelsi feeling the effects of the Sybian device, Jordan slaps her again. "You little slut. You enjoy that don't you?" said Jordan.

"Yeah, I like taking your dick, daddy please! Please give me that dick, oh my god!" said Kelsi. More blowjobs ensue, now with Kelsi getting increasingly close to an orgasm, and back to Jordan badgering Kelsi if she's his good little slut.

"TAKE ALL OF IT! YOU HEAR ME?!" said Jordan, grabs Kelsi's mouth and makes her look at him as if he's the abusive Major Benson Winifred Payne character from the 1995 film Major Payne. And then Kelsi goes back to giving him a blowjob, but not without Jordan telling her to take it all the way and gag on it, before Kelsi ends up accidentally biting a bit, leading Jordan to say "No teething!".

"You're daddy's good little slut, you do everything daddy tells you to do." said Jordan, before he switches off the Sybian device, and releases Kelsi from the Sybian device (still handcuffed) before positioning her to bend over for him and shove his dick inside her pussy for sexual intercourse.

"Oh my god! Fuck! Ahhhhhh! Oh my god!" Kelsi moaned. Jordan moves Kelsi's bare chest around while she goes "Oh fuck! Oh my god!" said Kelsi, before Jordan asks her if she is daddy's little slut. "Fuck me daddy, please. I'm your little slut. Fuck me, please daddy. Please fuck me!" Kelsi said to him, before he fucks her and gives Kelsi an orgasm.

"You're gonna take every inch of daddy's cock." Jordan said to Kelsi. "Yes daddy. Take every inch of your cock." Kelsi said back to him. Jordan continues fucking her from behind. "Oh my god! It's so fucking big!" said Kelsi, feeling her own father's dick growing inside her wet pussy.

"Daddy's good girls get it. See what I do with the bad ones." said Jordan. "Yes daddy." said Kelsi, before Jordan force opens Kelsi's eyes and tells her to smile, even while she's still fucked.

And then for the third act, Jordan lies down on the floor and Kelsi sits on his dick getting fucked reverse cowgirl, as he repeatedly thrusts his dick in Kelsi's pussy. "Oh fuck! Oh daddy! Oh my god! Fuck! Fuck! (moans) Oh my god! OH MY GOD YES! FUCK IT'S SO BIG!" said Kelsi, as she continues riding him in the reverse cowgirl position.

"Can I wanna ride this dick?" said Kelsi, trying to ask her own father a question. "No..." said Jordan. Kelsi backchats to him saying "Yes." before Jordan responds "...JUST SHUT UP!" to her and smacks her face while fucking her.

"OOOOOOHHHHHH! HAAAA!" said Kelsi as she starts moaning louder and louder, before he puts a ball gag back on her mouth. "I don't wanna hear you anymore." said Jordan, who proceeds to viciously thrust his dick so that Kelsi can keep moaning louder and louder.

They change positions again, with Jordan telling her to get up, get down and have Kelsi get fucked even more with a modified version of doggystyle sex (with her hands still cuffed). Kelsi continues moaning while getting fucked doggystyle. "You love it when daddy gives you this dick." said Jordan.

And now for the final act. Kelsi finds herself chained up and tied up on their basement coffee table. Jordan now comes back wearing a black leather glove due to possible finger to squirt incoming, and so he whips/flogs Kelsi while telling her she's daddy's good little slut before he starts fingering Kelsi's pussy.

Kelsi moans a little bit before Jordan puts the big ball gag in her mouth and tells her to shut up while he fingers her, with the help of his black vibrator and sprinkle a squirt of lube from a bottle of lube. "You need to stop moving and be quiet!" said Jordan, before he somehow is able to get Kelsi to squirt.

"You're daddy's little whore, you squirted for daddy." said Jordan, who succeeded in making Kelsi squirt. "You little bitch, you squirted for daddy, it's exactly what I wanted you to do."

"STOP MOVING!" said Jordan, as Kelsi starts fidgeting her shaking legs, as an effect of squirting orgasms. Then he gently slides a stiff dildo in Kelsi's pussy while he still has the vibrator on Kelsi's clitoris.

And basically that's the end of their first day in BDSM as Jordan leaves Kelsi hanging around in the basement, still shackled on the basement coffee table. With their basement now a hot mess due to Jordan having BDSM sex with his own adult daughter Kelsi.

WW2Mike
WW2Mike
16 Followers