Kelsi's Adventures Ch. 08

Story Info
Kelsian gets his first real sexperience.
809 words
3
1.9k
2
0

Part 8 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/29/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
WW2Mike
WW2Mike
16 Followers

[Author's Note: After calming down long enough to curb her rage, Kelsi changes gears and wears biker leather clothing to seduce Kelsian for S&M in the toilets before amping it up with him by a surprise.]

Kelsian gets dragged by Kelsi for an unexpected surprise in the bedroom, and BAM, Kelsi pushes her adult son onto her bed. Stunned as he was taken by surprise, Kelsian plays along, hoping to see what happens to him next. "You've been such a naughty bad boy with your porn addiction. You fantasize about every single dirty thing you like to do to your own mother", said Kelsi, as she playfully taunts him for his love for watching porn videos fueling his apparent fantasy for her.

"Whaddya mean by that?" said Kelsian, as he tries to deny ever having browsed pornographic websites, only for Kelsi to flash his Apple iPad gadget in front of him, showing the search results for his website history browsing. "Don't be ridiculous. You did it because I knew you're terrible at pleasing women, so let me give you a big helping hand. I'm gonna be nice enough to help you iron out your fantasies and your horniness." said Kelsi.

Kelsi ends up stripping in front of Kelsian, and takes off her black leather biker jacket, rips off her black metallic t-shirt and takes off her black jeans. She keeps on her biker boots but didn't have any socks on, and in less than two hours, she eventually takes off her biker boots. There she puts her feet in front of Kelsian's face, wrapped across his nose so he could inhale the smell of her feet.

"Oh my god. What the....?" said Kelsian, as he was taken by surprise that he finds himself smelling his own mother Kelsi's barefeet. "Do you have a foot fetish? Are you into women's feet? I can see why you're afraid to answer with a simple yes or no." said Kelsi, as she tries to help her own adult son indulge in having a foot fetish, much like her father Jordan had 20 years ago.

"Well, I've never seen a pair of beautiful feet before, and you appear to have the best looking pair of sexy feet." said Kelsian, as he's still awestruck by having found himself a pair of beautiful feet, even if that pair of sexy feet belongs to his own 44-year-old mother. "Aww. Would you like me to tell you a story about how I inherited the ability to have my feet pleased?" said Kelsi, who offers to tell Kelsian a story about how she first had a fetish for having her feet sniffed, licked and kissed two decades ago.

Kelsian says "Sure, why not?" and Kelsi begins recapping her first ever foot fetish escapades from when she and Jordan were at the beach 20 years ago. "Jordan and I went to a beach, and then he got drunk before we took a long walk. I was aching badly as our walk progressed, and I wanted to rest on the nearest park bench. I gave him consent to rub my feet, he took my sneakers off, rubbed my feet then he got too horny so he sniffed and kissed my sweaty bare feet, licked in between my toes and licked the tips of my toes. Then he whisked me away to an empty nearby bar tavern, stripped me naked, tied me up to a billiard table and fucked me like i'm his prized meat market. I love it. That's how I came to like having my feet worshipped."

Kelsi then gives Kelsian a vigorous handjob before switching it up to Kelsian sniffing, licking and kissing her right feet, while taking all five of her toes from her left feet into his mouth to suck on, thereby sucking Kelsi's toes as if he's giving her a toejob. Kelsi ends up playing with her private parts, as she rubs up and down her engorged clit as her feet get worshipped.

And then Kelsi puts both of her feet over Kelsian's face across his nose, sending him into a big frenzy, as he's moaning and groaning about how beautiful she is and how sexy her feet are. Thus, he jerks off to signify that he's about to cum, and so he shoots his load across her room.

To finish this round, Kelsi proposes an idea that would help her and her adult son get really serious with their sex escapades: she would drive her adult son to the same beach that her and Jordan previously went 20 years ago, and she would re-enact the same foot fetish spots, only this time, she'll role-play as the dominant woman and Kelsian can play as the meek and submissive man with women problems, unlike before where Jordan played the dominant male and Kelsi played the submissive role.

WW2Mike
WW2Mike
16 Followers