Kelsi's Adventures Ch. 07

Story Info
20 years later, Kelsian is about to get an attitude change.
1.1k words
3.24
3.5k
3

Part 7 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/29/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
WW2Mike
WW2Mike
16 Followers

[Author's Note: 20 years later...]

After their last sexual escapades together, Jordan and Kelsi had last spoken to each other before Jordan decided to put himself into cryosleep, leaving Kelsi to spend the next 20 years raising her son alone, and getting hooked on government money, handouts and Section 8 housing.

Her 20-year-old adult son's name is Kelsian. He was a wild rebellious man with an attitude problem and without a male presence in the house to keep him in check, and his mother Kelsi raised him to be dependent on government money. Due to being a cynically jaded woman from her past sexual escapades with Jordan, Kelsi thinks very little of Kelsian. She doesn't want to raise him to be a hard worker in life nor does she want him to have a successful career at whatever he wanted.

"Mom, what's for dinner tonight?" said Kelsian, who asks his mother Kelsi if she has any dinner to cook for the night.

"Kelsian, why are you saying mom for? You can call me Kelsi." said Kelsi, who grants her adult son permission to call her by her first name as opposed to mother. "We have boneless steak. I know how you love your steaks served, you like your steaks medium rare and bloodier".

"Awesome." said Kelsian, who wants his usual meal of medium rare cooked boneless steaks with a dab of blood for his upcoming dinner.

"First things first, we need to have a talk. Come sit on the couch." said Kelsi, who is itching to have a serious frank conversation with Kelsian. So she directs him to go sit on the couch next to her so that she can explain something to him.

"Remember when you were bitching about how there are no male role models in our house? Well, you're probably gonna like that one man. His name is Jordan. Jordan is my father, I'm his daughter. Last time he and I talked 20 years ago, I was pregnant with you Kelsian. He wanted to go put himself in cryosleep so that he could still stay physically 45 by the time he wakes up." said Kelsi, who confesses to Kelsian that Jordan is Kelsi's father, and that he's also Kelsian's hybrid father/grandfather, with Kelsi being Kelsian's hybrid mother/sister.

"Well, fuck me then!" said Kelsian, after Kelsi's confession of the family dynamic sent Kelsian into a spaz attack. "Kelsian, calm down." said Kelsi, who expects Kelsian to not get angry over the complicated situation regarding Jordan, Kelsi and Kelsian, and the family dynamic.

Kelsian locks himself in his bedroom, with Kelsi shrugging in dismay as her attempts to reason with her son fall flat. "Fuck!" Kelsi screamed in anger. She knocks on his bedroom door to the point that she almost destroyed it by leaving holes there.

"Kelsi, you can fuck off." said Kelsian, as he gives Kelsi the middle finger as he refuses to listen to Kelsi anymore.

"If you don't even want your steak dish, then I might as well eat it myself." said Kelsi, who is so angry with her own son's own outbursts that she'd go as far as to steal his steaks that he was going to have for their dinner. "Whatever." said Kelsian, continuing to be defiant towards Kelsi.

The next day, after both have healed from their argument the previous night, Kelsian decides to try and avoid his own mother as he felt that it was unsafe to be around her hissy fits and her cynically jaded behavior that caused her to become sexually aggressive over the years.

Once he reaches the toilet to go pee, a mysterious slender female figure appears in front of the door. She is dressed up wearing a black t-shirt with metallic fonts draped in a black leather biker jacket, black jeans and biker boots, and is wearing red lipstick. Kelsian becomes nervous at a female stranger approaching him as he's peeing, he doesn't even move.

She gently opens the door to the toilet, and to his shock, the female figure in a biker outfit is revealed to be his own mother Kelsi, who rolls up her left sleeve to reveal that her shoulder tattoo is still intact as from before when she was younger and had her beach trip that changed her life forever from an aspiring 24-year-old college woman to a 44-year-old single mother who is cynically jaded and sexually aggressive from having her sexual escapades with her own father Jordan.

"Kelsian." Kelsi said in a quiet tone this time. "Kelsi, what are you doing in here?" said Kelsian, still shocked at his own mother dressing up as a biker chick. And although Kelsian is into girls his own age, Kelsi still doesn't look bad for her age at 44, so she could still look as good as ever as a biker chick with tattoos.

"I don't know what your problem is. If it's girl troubles, then you gotta realize that some of them college girls are either virgins wanting to wait until they got great lives ahead of them or immature bitches who think they know how to please a man, but don't have the total package to give him awesome sexual experiences." said Kelsi, who came into the toilet dressed up as a biker chick, assuming that Kelsian has problems with women his own age.

"I'm usually fine with women my own age." said Kelsian, who is still trying to deny that he has troubles relating to women his own age.

"That's just your hormones talking. They take over your mind and body so much that you think you know how to please women, but you don't even ever learn to respect them or treat them right." said Kelsi, who believes that her son is too immature for women because of his anger problems.

"That's not true." said Kelsian, who isn't about to get into another spat with his mother again. "For real, tell me what you want from me so I can do anything to make you feel better." said Kelsi.

"I don't even know." said Kelsian, who is still unsure what his issue is, even though he won't admit his problems. Kelsi gasps at the sight of Kelsian's cock so hard, it reminds her of how she came across Jordan's 8-inch dick 20 years ago; and so she insinuates that he's interested in an older woman like Kelsi.

Kelsi then decides to touch Kelsian's dick and masturbate him by jerking it up and down, and playing with his balls in her hands. From that point on, Kelsi decides to play S&M with Kelsian, as she seductively plays with his cock and balls. Kelsian ends up lasting five minutes tops before Kelsi aggressively jerks him off harder and harder that his cum ends up all over Kelsi's face, although she has some wrinkly spots from aging, she still looks pretty.

Then Kelsian ends up leaving the toilet, before Kelsi holds his hand to take him to her bedroom for a big surprise.

WW2Mike
WW2Mike
16 Followers