Kendra at the Conference

Story Info
Kendra & Allyson explore their bi sides. Kev joins in spirit.
16k words
5
4.3k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kendra at the Conference

Author's Note:

It seems like a long time since I've written about our favourite BDSM couple, Kendra and Kev. Frankly, I was out of ideas for a while, so I started the Freeuse series, plus a couple of one-offs. But Kendra and Kev are all rested up now, ready to fuck each other's brains out once again.

As always, this story can easily be read by itself. However, if you want a little more background on Allyson and her job at Rasheed and Serena's BDSM Service, you can go back and look up my earlier story by that name if you haven't already read it.

Do try this at home if so inclined. I don't want to recommend any specific products, but if you search "bondage bench" and "penis mold" (works best with American spelling), you'll see what's available. Sex-hungry sub not included.

Or just read and fantasize.

1. Prologue

I always start my workday at Smith, Smythe and Roddenberry by checking my voicemail for messages. On this particular morning, there was only one message. It was from one of the partners, Bev Smythe, asking to see me in her office at 10:00.

I had no idea what she wanted. I hoped that she hadn't found out about that time last week when Kev bent me over the copy machine and gave me a quick fuck during work hours. It was Casual Friday, after all, but I doubted that Bev would approve of us being quite that casual. But the guy who walked in on us promised not to tell if I gave him a blow job, and Bev's voice hadn't sounded angry, so I put the thought out of my mind.

When I entered Bev's office sharp at 10:00, she swung her chair around to face the visitors' chair next to her desk and motioned for me to have a seat. She is an attractive woman in her mid-fifties with steel-gray hair that falls straight to her shoulders, with just a little wave around the bottom to give it some body and character. She has a mature, non-nonsense sort of beauty that perfectly suits her role as senior partner. She was wearing a smart business suit with a slightly frilly white blouse under a black jacket, a combination that looked properly professional while doing nothing to hide the outline of large, firm-looking breasts underneath.

"Hi Kendra," she said warmly. "I have a proposition for you." She laid a brochure on her desk, facing me. "There's a conference for paralegals in Toronto next month - three days in a fancy hotel listening to people present their ideas for better ways of doing things in legal firms. You've suggested some fairly radical changes around here, and they've worked out really well. They're still accepting proposals. Would you like to present your ideas and see if you can soak up any other ideas worth pursuing?"

I was certainly flattered. I hadn't realized that my ideas had made that much of a splash around here. I looked at the dates, and noted that they were midweek - Monday through Wednesday -- which meant that I would be paid to go to Toronto and have fun when I wasn't at the conference trying to "soak up any other ideas worth pursuing." It was also a chance to get some official recognition for the innovative work I had been doing.

Just one minor problem: allowing for a day's drive from Ottawa to Toronto and back, Kev and I would be apart for the best part of five days. Since we had moved in together over three years ago, we had never been apart from each other for five days. Of course, during the lockdowns we were pretty much stuck at home with each other anyway (we managed to pass the time, let's say), but even afterwards we stuck to each other like glue. I hesitated for about a millisecond, then gave my head a virtual shake. "You're a big girl," I told myself. "You can handle five days without Kev to tie you up and fuck you. You can improvise."

"I'll get to work on a proposal right away."

"Keep the brochure," Bev said. "It has a guide to the sessions, guidelines for the proposal, and all that. I'll ask Cindy to sign you up, book you into the hotel, and take care of all the details."

**

That evening, I went over the plan excitedly with Kev. "I'll miss you," he said. "I won't be able to get away from work to join you. But I'm really excited for you. It sounds as though you're starting to go places at Smith, Smythe and Roddenberry. And maybe you'll get a chance to hook up with Allyson for an evening or two."

"That's right," I said. "I was so excited about the conference that I totally forgot that Allyson's in Toronto now, working for Rasheed and Serena. I'll bet she'd love to take a night or two off to catch up with me."

I phoned her on my lunch break the next day - I didn't phone in the evening because I knew she'd likely be busy entertaining a client, probably tied up in some fanciful position, maybe being flogged or spanked, and certainly being roughly fucked in whatever holes the client preferred.

"That sounds lovely," she said when I presented the idea. "The first days of the week are usually slow around here, so I'm sure Rasheed and Serena can spare me. And it'll be nice to take a break. I got into this job because I love pain and bondage, but I have to admit that I get kind of sick of some of the perverts I entertain here. Everything's so mechanical. I never get to form any kind of connection with the clients, and usually it's just as well. It'll be fun to mess around with someone I actually like for a change."

"I thought you might be thinking like that. I'll call the hotel and add you to my room. It won't cost any more to have a second person there, and if you stay over, you won't have to make your way home after we've had a fun evening together."

I didn't have to elaborate on what a "fun evening" might consist of. I don't share Allyson's love of pain, but she and I are pretty agreed on how much fun it can be to be tied up and fucked senseless. We are also agreed that women can be almost as much fun to fuck as men. We'd done threesomes with Kev several times, so I knew he wouldn't mind - after all, he'd suggested it, knowing full well what Allyson and I were likely to get up to.

"It's settled then," I added. "See you in Toronto in three weeks, five days, and six hours."

**

About a week before the conference, I came home with a shopping bag from T'Jalla's sex shop.

"I see you've been shopping," said Kev as I put down the bag. "Something interesting, I hope."

"Well, I expect to find it interesting. You might not quite so much, but I'm sure you'll see the point."

I reached into the bag and took out a large penis-shaped object. "Kendra, that's huge! I know you love being stuffed with really big toys, but I can't see how even you can fit that thing inside you anywhere."

"I agree, actually. That's why I'm glad it's not supposed to fit inside." I showed him that the thing was split in two sections so it could be opened lengthwise. "It's a cock mould. It's full of rubbery goo, and it starts to set as soon as you open it and the air hits it. I'm going to put it around your cock, leave it to set for ten minutes, and then take it off. I'll drop it off at T'Jalla's tomorrow and she'll use it to create an exact replica of your cock. I'll have a little bit of Kev to take with me to Toronto."

Kev chuckled. "That's certainly an inventive solution. But do you think I can stay hard for a whole ten minutes?"

It was my turn to chuckle. "I assume that's a rhetorical question. But trust me, I'll make sure you stay as hard as a piece of steel pipe. Now get those clothes off, sailor. We've got work to do."

We walked into the bedroom. Kev dutifully stripped off, and so did I. As usual, just the sight of my naked body made Kev's cock spring to attention. Kev started to move toward the bed, but I put my hand on his chest to stop him. "T'Jalla says you get a better angle if you stay standing up. Here, let me make sure you're as hard as you can get."

I dropped to my knees and took his beautiful cock deep in my mouth, sliding it erotically over the length of my tongue and then down my throat until I kissed his balls. I was glad he kept his balls shaved, not just so I could suck on his scrotum without getting a mouthful of hair, but in this case, also because a bald nutsack would make a better impression in the mould.

Without taking my mouth off Kev's rock-hard cock, I pulled the little tab attached to the opener strip on the mould. I pulled it all the way around and the plastic split like a cigarette package. I slipped the rest of the plastic off, flipped open the catch, and spread the two pieces of the mould wide apart. Then I reluctantly pulled my mouth off his cock, put the mould around it, closed it, and fastened the catch.

"Now, just hold it like that while I encourage you to stay hard." I stood up and started sucking gently at first one nipple, then the other. I ran my hand over his bare, muscular bum and slid my fingers up and down his asscrack.

"That thing feels really weird on my cock. But the rest of me really likes what you're doing."

I kept nibbling his nipples, alternating with running my tongue up and down his body. He closed his eyes and breathed deeply, obviously savouring the feel of my lips, tongue and fingertips as they worked his body from top to bottom. Then he suddenly opened his eyes.

"Uh-oh. You're doing wonderful things, but that cold goo on my cock is so weird that I think I'm about to start going soft on you."

"I've got just the thing for that." I reached into T'Jalla's bag again and took out a long, slender vibrator. It had a little bulb on the end, cocked at about a forty-five degree angle - just right for stimulating a man's prostate from inside his rectum.

I lubed up the vibrator from the bottle that always sits beside our bed, reached around behind Kev, and put the end against his asshole. Keeping the mould steady on his cock, Kev spread his feet apart more to give me room to work, and I started pressing the end of the device against his little pucker, rotating it slightly back and forth as I pressed.

Kev isn't quite as keen on having things up his ass as I am, but he's been practicing, and he's let me peg him a few times to get used to the feeling of having pressure on his prostate from the inside. He's been finding out just how hugely erotic that can be, and has been getting to be quite the asshole jockey lately. So it wasn't hard to get the vibe to slide in to about the depth we've found is just right for prostate stimulation.

I made sure the vibe was turned so the bulb would be pointed forward and pressing firmly on Kev's prostate, and turned it on. Kev sucked in a sudden breath and clenched his buttcheeks tightly around it in obvious pleasure.

"Wow. I didn't think there was much more you could do to turn me on with my cock temporarily out of action. That vibe is certainly taking care of the soft cock problem."

I started working the vibe slowly in and out inside Kev's rectum and went back to playing with his nipples with my tongue. He started taking deeper breaths and I could feel his muscles tightening the way they do when he's working up to an orgasm. I dialed back on my thrusting and licking - there was no way I could get a good impression if he shot his load inside the mould.

"Hold on a few more minutes. We're almost done. Then we'll see what trouble your cock can get into when it's not encased in a plastic cylinder of goo."

Kev relaxed a bit and held out until my watch beeped to signify ten minutes. I let go of the prostate vibe but didn't pull it out. I just let it sit there, three quarters of its length still in Kev's rectum keeping his prostate warmed up. I unfastened the catch on the mould and opened it carefully to reveal a negative image of two perfect half-cocks, all ready to be used to manufacture a fully formed Kev-cock right down to the balls. "The balls will be handy as a safety flange so I can't lose you up my ass," I mused. Kev grinned widely as he contemplated his pseudo-cock being stuffed up my eager ass.

I reached down and wrapped my hand around Kev's real cock. "This little guy has been very patient with this process. Now let's give it the reward it deserves." I started thrusting the vibe in Kev's ass again, this time using a longer and faster stroke now that I didn't have to worry about him spoiling the mould. I wrapped the other hand around his cock and began stroking it in time to my thrusts. I felt his muscles tighten and his breathing quicken as the sensations rose through his body.

When we have sex, I'm almost always tied up in some creative way or other, which is the way I like it, and it felt odd to be jerking Kev off without being restrained. But I had to admit that it was also a bit of a treat to have my hands free to do nice things to his body and savour the reaction as his orgasm rapidly built.

I felt his cock start to pulse and knew that he was going to shoot his load any second. I considered dropping to my knees again and wrapping my mouth around it to keep his cum off the floor, but then I thought, "Fuck it. The floor's easy to wipe up." I just kept stroking until a spurt of creamy cum shot half a metre across the room and landed on the bare floor. I thrust the vibe deep in his anal canal and held it there, my hand gripping his pulsing cock firmly until he finished spurting and his body finished twitching with aftershocks. Then I let go of his softening cock and slowly pulled out the massager.

"Jesus, Kendra. Just when I think you've run out of interesting ways to fuck me, you come up with a new one. That thing is great. If I ever get sent on a conference by myself, I'm taking it with me for sure."

I bent down and licked the last drops of cum off the end of his cock and then went to get a wet cloth to wipe up the little puddle on the floor. "Let's grab a quick dinner while your cock recharges. Then I want you to tie me up and see if that massager works equally well on my G-spot. We can try it in my pussy and then in my ass to see which is better."

"You've got a deal."

2. Sunday

The Sunday before the conference, I drove to Toronto, checked into my hotel, and unpacked my things. I had brought several smart work outfits, plus a couple of casual and a couple of downright slutty ones to suit various occasions. I also had a selection of restraints and toys as party wear.

I picked up my conference package at the desk and went back to my room to select which sessions I wanted to attend the next day, and also to polish up my own presentation. After an hour or two of useful labour, I was feeling more and more in need of recreation. I was stressed from the long drive and then trying to focus on work, so it was a relief when my phone dinged to alert me to a message. As arranged, Allyson was waiting downstairs in the lobby.

I hurried down and found her by the elevators. "Allyson! It's been too long! When did we last see each other? On our cruise, I guess." I opened my arms and we gave each other a long and passionate hug.

She checked in and we went back up to what was now "our" room. I opened a bottle of wine and poured two generous servings into stem glasses thoughtfully provided by the hotel. As we sipped, we caught each other up on what we'd been doing since we had seen each other last.

"A lot of what Kev and I have been doing is just regular work stuff, and we're often too tired for much playtime in the evenings. But we've had time for a few adventures. Did I ever tell you about Sam?"

"I don't think so," Allyson replied.

"They're a non-binary trans we ran into at Draco's one night. They were assigned male at birth, but have sort of half-transitioned to female: Good tits, nice cock, and a totally ambiguous sexual identity. They talked Kev into letting them tie him up and fuck him in the ass, which Kev found, um, 'interesting.' He's never been sure whether he was fucked by another man or not. For that matter, when I had sex with them I was never quite sure if I'd had my pussy eaten by another woman or not."

"I guess it really makes you think about gender binaries and what all that means."

"Exactly. We were never sure if Sam was genuine about their fluid identity or if it was all a big mindfuck. We haven't bothered to keep up the relationship."

"My recent life as a consensual sex slave has had its ups and downs too. There's a lot of same-old, but there's always an element of surprise. Clients certainly have a variety of ways to tie me up, flog me and fuck me. The last one had a rape fetish. I started out fully clothed and unrestrained, and he evidently found it a huge turn-on to shove me down on the floor, handcuff me and rip off my clothes. I was supposed to pretend to resist and fight back, which was kind of fun. But I had to be careful not to be too successful at resisting. And when he finally fucked me in the ass, I had to scream and cry and pretend it hurt like hell. Brought out the high-school drama student in me."

We worked our way down the wine bottle and regaled each other with stories both erotic and mundane. Between the wine and the stories of sexual exploits, we were both getting hornier and hornier. Finally I signaled a change in direction as frankly as I could.

"Want to stop talking for a while and get down to some serious fucking?"

"If you're as horny as I am, then it's certainly time. I have sex nearly every night but it's just a job. Some nights I feel like no more than a bunch of holes for men to cum in. Connecting with you as a friend is looking more and more attractive."

"I think I have just what you might be looking for." I dragged out a case like a small suitcase, opened it, and took out the bondage frame that T'Jalla had sold us, neatly folded down for storage. I unfolded it and clicked the struts into place until it was fully assembled and waiting with its straps for wrists, elbows, knees and ankles and its big padded collar.

"Wow. You certainly travel fully equipped. We have frames like that in the entertainment suites, but they don't fold so slickly. Of course, they don't have to. They aren't going anywhere."

"I'm generally more comfortable as a sub, but since we don't have a dedicated dom handy at the moment, I can switch for the occasion. Want the first turn in it?"

"Absolutely." Allyson crossed her arms and pulled her top off over her head, then shucked off her pants. I unhooked her lacey white bra and slid the straps down her arms, revealing her generous creamy breasts and hard nipples. I gave them a gentle squeeze. A little thrill ran through me at the sensation.

"It's been way too long since I've had a chance to squeeze those lovely tits." Then I hooked my thumbs in the elastic of her skimpy panties and pulled them all the way down her legs, then held them so she could step out of them. Her pussy was already fragrant with the musky smell of desire.

She got on hands and knees in the frame and I fastened the straps and the collar. She writhed experimentally and found that she could barely move in any direction. "Man, this brings back memories. I remember you and Kev introducing me to it a couple of years ago at the resort. As I remember, you were under me eating my pussy while Kev reamed my asshole with his cock. It won't be quite the same without him to double-team with."

"Well, we don't have him in person, but we do have this." I pulled open a drawer and pulled out the new dildo. T'Jalla had given it a hard plastic inner structure covered with soft silicone in a convincing approximation of Kev's skin colour. It looked and felt just like a super-erect penis, right down to the mushroom head and the network of veins. It even had the slight vertical curve that marked it as Kev's - the curve that makes the head of his cock press extra-hard against my G-spot and gives me fantastic orgasms. Behind the balls that adorned its base was a straight handle with a rubber grip.