Kendra at the Conference

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I signed to charge the bill to our room and we went our separate ways, me to the conference hall and she to the garage to get her Lamborghini and drive back to the BDSM brothel. Sex at $2000 a pop comes with a lot of side benefits.

**

The morning was interesting, but the afternoon consisted of three dud presentations in a row - obvious stuff that I mostly knew already, presented in the most monotonous and disengaged style you could imagine. By the time the last one was done at five o'clock, I was thoroughly disgusted. I couldn't wait for the afternoon to finish so I could go up to the room, pour a big drink of wine, and try to unwind.

When I got to the room, I poured said wine and put it on the edge of the bathtub. I ran a nice, hot bath, and while it was filling, I got out the Kev butt-plug, lubed it, and pushed it slowly but firmly all the way up my ass until my sphincter closed around the snapback to hold it in. My ass felt beautifully stretched and stimulated, and I felt the tension beginning to drain out of me. I considered the Kev-dildo as well, but my pussy felt as though it needed something livelier, so I got out my big, fat wet/dry vibrator and climbed into the tub.

The hot water was lovely. I lay back so it was lapping softly around my breasts and relaxed some more. I took a big sip of wine, turned on the vibe and started easing it into my vagina. I pushed it in until it was firmly seated as far up as it would go, and turned it on. I left it on a low setting - I felt like being soothed, not hammered into a crashing orgasm.

As I slid the vibrator slowly in and out, I leisurely rubbed my clit. I could feel the Kev-plug moving around in my ass as I squirmed gently, the sensations slowly growing. After a few minutes, they boiled over and I quivered with a nice, gentle mini-orgasm that tensed all my muscles, including my rectum where it was squeezing Kev's cock. Then I gently relaxed. Perfect. I decided to lie there and amuse myself until Allyson finished her afternoon's work.

With the warm water, the red wine, and the gentle sensations in my ass and pussy, I felt myself drifting off. I just let it happen, propped in the tub so there wasn't much danger of slipping down and then waking myself up with a lungful of soapy water. I felt my hand relax on the vibe, and it slipped out of me and just lay between my legs.

I must have been more tired than I thought, because in minutes I was sound asleep. I don't know how long I slept, but it couldn't have been very long because the water was still luke-warm when I started to wake up. Deep in dreamland, I was vaguely aware of something happening to my wrists, and I could hear a faint ratcheting noise, repeated twice. Then I snapped wide awake at the feeling of the vibe being pressed firmly against the opening to my vagina.

My eyes popped open, and there was Allyson, squatting by the tub in a sleeveless dress with her jacket off, holding the vibe under the water and firmly pressing it back into me. She had obviously let herself in, seen me in the tub, and decided to have some fun. I tried to reach up, but I was impeded by a pair of metal handcuffs holding my wrists together in front of me.

I dropped my hands and lay back to enjoy the feel of the vibe and the flexing of the plug in my ass. Allyson pinched each of my nipples, not hard, but hard enough to pull a jolt of sensation out of them to reinforce the feelings in my other body parts.

Keeping the vibe moving firmly in and out of my pussy, Allyson reached back and turned on the hot tap. "This water's getting cold. That'll never do. You got in there to relax, not freeze." She swooshed the water to blend it in. Then she thumbed the vibe to its highest speed.

I started making my "ah-ah-ah" noises as the sensations built. Actually, they were more like "AH-AH-AH!!" Unlike the first gentle orgasm, this was going to be a big one.

Allison held up the Kev-gag. "It looks like you're going to start getting noisy. Let's protect the neighbours, shall we?" I opened my mouth, and she slipped in the replica cock and buckled the strap snugly behind my head. Now I could go "mmmpph-mmmpph-mmmpph" as loudly as I wanted and it was all directed out my nose at a much lower volume.

The water sloshed in the tub as my body rocked back and forth and my breasts rolled up and down on my chest with each thrust. Allyson started rubbing my clit with her other hand, and I started to tense and arch my back. Then the orgasm ignited. "MMMPPPHHHHH!" With my back arched, my pussy was out of the water, and it squirted in a graceful arc up and then down to the surface between my legs.

I held the arch and the tensed muscles for at least a minute while the aftershocks rolled through me. Then I relaxed every muscle and settled back down into the water with a grateful "Mmmmmmm."

"Wow," said Allyson. "You must have had a lot of tension built up by the end of the day."

She unbuckled the gag so I could answer. While she swished the spit off it in the water, I said, "I wasn't exactly tense. More like bored as fuck. But I sure appreciated your help to do a thorough reset." She unlocked the handcuffs and I reached out to take a big swallow of wine. Then I climbed out of the tub and Allyson dried me off. I asked, "How'd your working afternoon go?"

"I've had better. It started off the way I expected. We were staked out on the One-Bar Prisons as usual, and the guys all came in and picked their favourites. I got a big white guy who the others called Eddie. He had a shaved head and a lot of tattoos, and a mean look on his face that I really didn't like.

"He got the dildo pole out of my snatch but he left the tape gag, the handcuffs and the spreader bar, so I had to waddle when he hooked a finger in my pussy and towed me to the entertainment suite. I smelled trouble already, but you take what you get when you're a slave, even if just for the afternoon.

"He hooked my spreader to a pully and hauled me into the air upside down, still gagged and handcuffed. Stuffed big plugs in my ass and cunt. Then he undid my wrists from each other and clipped the cuffs to two rings in the floor so I was spreadeagled. When clients do that, it's usually because they want full access to your back for a flogging session. So far, pretty standard stuff at R&S's Slave Service - I just got ready to enjoy the usual flog-and-fuck session. But then it got weird."

She pulled her dress off over her head, turned her back, and pulled down her panties. I gasped. Her back and her ass were covered with welts and bruises.

"He started off with little swats with a flogger and a strap, the way clients are supposed to. But after a while he was taking full-arm swings with the strap. He was really strong, and it wasn't long before I realized that he was doing real damage. I didn't have the presence of mind to use my safe-grunt, but I screamed bloody murder, and even with the tape over my mouth, it certainly got Jake's attention through the monitors. It couldn't have been more than five or ten seconds before Eddie screamed even louder than I was doing and fell to the floor, clutching what was probably a broken arm. Jake had his baseball bat cocked in case he needed another swing, but one was plenty.

"A couple of his buddies helped Eddie out. He won't ever be allowed back to Rasheed and Serena's, that's for sure. He's also lost his five-thousand-dollar deposit. It goes right into my account as compensation for what I went through."

"Are you okay? Should we get a doctor?"

"No. Rasheed got the staff doctor to look at it, and he gave me a whole lot of healing and analgesic cream. Nothing was bleeding badly. But I'm going to need to be careful how I sit for a while.

"By the way, can you put some more on for me? It's been four hours since the last dose." She handed me a big jar of prescription-strength cream, and I smoothed it on her bad spots as gently as I could, wincing in sympathy.

"Even if you're a confirmed pain slut, it beats me how you put up with this shit."

"I agree. I may be a pain slut, but that's way past my tolerance level. Fortunately, it hardly ever happens at R&S's. Jake's pretty diligent and keeps the clients in line. He's really a big pussycat, but he sees to it that the clients are terrified of him. Most nights are just kind of interesting, not damaging."

"Are you up to going out for dinner? Maybe this would be a good night for room service."

"That's a great idea. I'd feel kind of conspicuous sitting on a pillow in the dining room."

I eased the Kev-plug out of my ass, cleaned it off, and put it back in its drawer with my other toys. Since we were both naked already, and weren't planning on going anywhere else that night, we put on fuzzy hotel bathrobes rather than getting dressed again. We treated ourselves to steak and lobster (me) and roast duck with asparagus parmesan (Allyson).

As we ate, we chatted as usual. "Have you ever been to Lucifer's Dungeon here in Toronto?"

"I've been to Toronto lots, but I've never been to Lucifer's. Kev and I usually go to Draco's in Ottawa when we feel like some semi-public BDSM."

"Tomorrow's your last day at the conference, so you won't have to be up early the next day. I'd love to take you. I don't go much anymore, considering what I do for a living, but I always used to drop by from time to time for some safe, sane bondage, pain and fucking. I think you'll like it."

"Are you sure you want dungeon action so soon after Eddie?"

"I'm sure I can find a playmate who's willing to forego the S part of BDSM. My back and ass are a mess, but there's nothing wrong with my pussy."

"That works for me. I don't do the pain thing when I go to Draco's either, or anywhere else for that matter."

We finished dinner, put the dishes in the hall, and settled down to watch some TV before bed. Our king room had a little couch, and we snuggled there while we watched. After a while I became aware that Allyson had let her robe fall open, taken my hand and placed it lightly on her pussy.

"I was going to offer," I said, "But I wasn't sure you'd be up for it tonight."

"Like I said, my back and ass are a mess, but..."

I turned off the TV. "Turn around and put your hands behind your back."

She stood up, let her bathrobe slide to the floor and brought her wrists together behind her back. I got the handcuffs back out of their drawer and ratchetted them closed around her wrists, keeping a finger between the metal and her skin so they couldn't close too tightly. I strapped the Kev-gag into her mouth for the sake of the neighbours, and she knelt down and bent over with her face resting on the carpet, showing me all her goodies without having to put any pressure on her ass.

I dropped my robe, knelt behind her and reached under with my hand. Her pussy was already good and wet. I slid two fingers into her vagina and started stroking. She made a contented "Mmmmm" through the gag and began breathing harder.

He asshole was looking right at me with its little brown eye. Keeping my fingers curled in her vagina, I brought my face down and began licking around her anus, occasionally running my tongue up and down her asscrack. She began rocking gently, thrusting her ass back against my face. I forced the end of my tongue as far as it would go into her anus - which wasn't all that far. A tongue isn't really designed for that job, but judging by the contented sounds she was making, it didn't much matter.

She rolled her ass up as far as she could and spread her knees widely apart. That meant I could bring my mouth down lower and start lapping her clit with my tongue, keeping my fingers curled inside her. Her pleasure noises were getting louder and more rhythmic as she rocked back into my fingers, and I lapped harder, thrusting my fingers into her as far as I could get them.

Allyson often likes a little jolt of pain to finish off with, but I certainly didn't want to go near that poor, damaged bum of hers. I reached around to her dangling breasts and twisted a nipple, hard. That did it. She stiffened, growled deep in her throat, and exploded, shaking.

I took the gag out, and when she finished panting she murmured, "Thanks. That was lovely. Just the thing to get Eddie out of my brain and remind me what sex should feel like."

We did our evening rituals -- taking off makeup, brushing teeth, and all that -- and then crawled into bed. Not surprisingly, Allyson adjusted her pillows so she could lie on her stomach. We had one more big day ahead of us, so we just turned off the light and went to sleep, our fingertips softly brushing each other's skin.

5. Wednesday

On Wednesday, the conference ended at 2:30 in the afternoon for the sake of people who wanted to take an evening flight home. If I had realized that in advance, I might have arranged to check out that day, drive home that evening, and save SS&R a night's hotel costs. But I wasn't sorry I'd have an extra night with Allyson, even though I missed Kev deeply.

Speaking of Kev - when I got back to the room, Allyson was still out, probably doing some more shopping. I phoned Kev right away.

"Hi Babe," he said when he picked up. "Finished so early?"

"The last day is short so people can get home if they want to. But I'm staying over so Allyson can take me to Lucifer's. I'm not sure how she'll manage it - she went back and served a client yesterday afternoon to help out Rasheed and Serena, and the bastard went way over the top on her back and ass. Jake broke his arm and kicked him out, but not before he'd caused a lot of welts and bruising. But she's still game for a dungeon scene tonight."

"She's one tough cookie, that one."

I became aware that my pussy was moistening as I talked to Kev. I reached under my skirt and absently rubbed it through the crotch of my panties.

"Hey, I know you're still at work, but do you have somewhere private you can go and lock the door for a few minutes? More private than the men's room, I mean."

Kev got the broad smile he always gets when he knows he's about to get laid. "Yeah, those storage rooms on the east side lock from the inside, from when they used to be offices. I could take over one of those."

"Best go there, then."

While kev walked down the hall to the storeroom, I got out some toys. I laid out the Kev-gag, the Kev-plug, the Kev-dildo, a bottle of lube, and a few other gadgets. I unfolded my little phone stand and found a place to put it for a good viewing angle. By the time I was all assembled, Kev was in the storeroom, sitting on a stack of boxes next to some unused office furniture. He still had that expectant smile on his face.

I fingered my tits through my blouse. "Hey, lover. You haven't seen what's under here for all of two days. Would you like to see them now?"

"I can't think of anything I'd like more."

"Tell me how much you love me and I'd take something off."

"I can't believe how much I love you." I unbuttoned the blouse slowly, a button at a time. I rolled my shoulders back, gave a little wiggle, and it slid to the floor behind me.

"I love you so much that sometimes I think I'll burst." I hooked my fingers in the elastic of my skirt, pulled it slowly down my legs, and stepped out of it.

"Every time I think I couldn't possibly love you more, you do something" -- he ran his eyes slowly up and down my half-naked body - "that proves me wrong." I reached behind my back and unfastened my bra. I held the cups over my breasts as I took my arms out of the shoulder straps, then let it fall, revealing both breasts at once. I played with my nipples and cupped my hands under my breasts, holding them out to him.

By this time, Kev had unzipped his pants, pulled down his underwear, and was slowly stroking his cock. Watching me offering my breasts and thumbing my nipples, he spoke again. "O, she doth teach the torches to burn bright! / It seems she hangs upon the cheek of night / Like a rich jewel in an Ethiope's ear."

"Ooo, culture! I guess that wins the jackpot." I turned around, slowly pulled down my panties and stepped out of them. I stayed bent over and spread my feet apart so he could get a good look at my pussy and my asshole. Once I'd given Kev lots of time to admire the view, I reached over and picked up the Kev-plug, already glistening with lube, held the tip to my asshole, and started to push. In the mirror, I could see Kev starting to stroke faster as he watched the replica of his cock slowly sinking into my asshole until the flange was flush with my body.

I lay on the floor on my back and spread my legs wide, putting one foot on the edge of the bed and the other on the seat of the desk chair so I could keep them up without straining. In the thumbnail of myself in the corner of the screen, I checked to make sure Kev still had a good view of my fuckable bits.

I sucked lasciviously on the cock-part of the Kev-gag, then slipped it into my mouth and buckled it. Aside from the fact that the gag helps me keep my orgasmic noises to a more safe-for-hotel-rooms level, I love the feeling of something strapped into my mouth, and Kev loves the power trip of seeing me gagged.

I slowly pressed the Kev-dildo into my vagina, plugging the last of my various holes. As I worked the dildo in my vagina, I started flicking my fingers over my clit, completing the total ring of sensation from every direction. I breathed deeper and deeper through my nose as I watched Kev slip his shirt off and play with his nipples as he stroked his cock. The sight of his muscular chest made the heat rise higher in all the body parts I was stimulating.

Just one more thing. I reached awkwardly up to the desk and got down my Womanizer. Its little cup sucks and pulls gently on my clit in an action that's a reasonable approximation of, even if not as good as, Kev's lips and tongue. It might have blocked Kev's view a bit when I held it to my clit, but he still got a good look at the dildo as I worked it in and out of my vagina between my pussy lips, and also the flange of the plug in my ass and my breasts as they jiggled with every stroke.

With the plug in my ass, the gag in my mouth, the dildo working in and out of my vagina, and the Womanizer sucking on my clit, I was rapidly rising to orgasm. I felt all the muscles in my body tensing. My sphincter clutched at the plug, I bit down on the silicon cock in my mouth, and I ripped out another prolonged "MMMPPPHHHH" as the orgasm hit like an earthquake. As my vagina, my cervix and my uterus all clenched down hard, my pussy squirted clear fluid onto the towel I'd put between my legs.

As I slowly came down, I watched as Kev gasped, grunted and finished. This time he had had the foresight to have a box of tissues handy, and he clutched a handful over the end of his cock as he spurted. I guess he didn't want to explain a puddle to the cleaning staff.

I switched off the Womanizer, eased the dildo out of my twat and the gag out of my mouth, and sighed. I left the plug in my ass for now.

"That was wonderful. Again. Only one more day until I can have your real cock in my holes. But between Allyson and my silicon Kev parts, I'm making out okay here."

"These little between-meal snacks are really helping me, too. That strip-tease was awesome. But I'll be so ready to have you back in my arms."

"I should start getting ready for my date at Lucifer's tonight. And you should get back to work before anyone notices that you're missing. Just take a minute to get that smile off your face before you leave the storeroom."

We said our love-you's and blew each other air kisses, and signed off.

I stood up, finally eased the plug out of my ass, and headed to the shower to wash all the sex goo off me and out of me. I washed my scalp, but tried to keep the water off my cascade of long, tight black braids. As long as I keep my scalp clean, they don't need washing very often, and they're a bitch to put back in again if they get really wet and I need to take them out. Kev knows that, and tries never to get jizz in my hair.