Kendra at the Conference

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had been enjoying having Charles' fingers in me, but the sensations of a full-blown assfuck were so much more intense. I wanted to squeeze my legs together to intensify the pressure of the penis inside me, but the spreader held them apart. I felt my breasts rock back and forth with each thrust, adding their share of sensation to the mix. I was gasping each time Charles went deep, and I could feel the orgasm stir and rise from my pelvis through my entire body. Soon I was making a series of little grunts around the ball in my mouth, quickly rising to a crescendo as the orgasm burst out and flooded my entire body and brain with pleasure hormones. My skene's glands released a gush of lady-cum as my urethral sponge contracted powerfully with my orgasm.

Charles stopped thrusting to let me collect myself and come down from the series of aftershocks. Then he started thrusting again, even faster and harder now. Now that my climax had been released, I just quietly enjoyed the sensations as his mushroom head massaged my rectal walls and glided back and forth inside me. Then I felt the warm gush of semen filling my rectum as Charles finished.

Charles held a tissue to my anus as his cum, possibly mixed with a little shit, oozed out. I knelt panting around the ball in my mouth and Charles gently stroked my face as I slowly came down from the heights of pleasure.

"God, that was fun," he said once he had his own breathing under control. "I do love the feel of a tight asshole ring sliding up and down my cock. Especially when I have the owner bound and gagged. It's such a power trip."

Now that our scene was over and everybody had gotten off in his or her special way, Charles unbuckled the spreader from my ankles and the straps from my arms. While I unbuckled the ball gag and pulled it out of my mouth, Charles started unbuckling Allyson from the bench. She sat up and let Charles unbuckle the muzzle and pull the ball out of her mouth.

One her mouth was free, she looked at me and said, "Kendra, you are so good with that mouth. Kev's a lucky man to be able to feel it wrapped around his cock." We thanked Charles for the excellent ride and complimented his cock and how he used it - always a good way to make a man feel important. Then, carrying our outfits, we headed to the change room where there were showers we could use to get the sweat, drool, cum and lube off and out of our bodies.

We didn't go back out to the main dungeon floor. We had gotten what we came for, and anything else would have been anti-climactic. We just dressed in our public clothes so as not to scare our Uber driver and headed back to the hotel.

**

The day before, I had requested a late checkout for the next morning so we could sleep in and recover from our evening at Lucifer's. We felt we had had enough sexual adventures for one evening, but we stayed up for a while, reminiscing and analyzing the way the visit had gone.

"That was a great way to spend three days together, Kendra. I wouldn't have done a thing differently - except maybe my little adventure back at R&S's."

"I think my favourite part was when you strapped me into the frame and fucked me with the Kev-dildo while the real Kev watched. It was just so weird and, I don't know - what's the other side of voyeuristic? Exhibitionist."

"I liked sneaking up on you in the bathtub and vibing you over the top while you were handcuffed. That was fun. Being spit-roasted by you and Charles was pretty good, too, and it was extra kinky with people watching."

"I really enjoyed when Charles changed it up and made me the filling in the sandwich, with my mouth on your pussy and his fingers in mine. And then his cock up my ass.

"We really have to plan to get together again soon, this time with Kev in person rather than moulded in silicone."

"Absolutely. Charles was fun, but sexual adventures are so much better with people you're genuinely close too."

"I can take time off almost any time I want, although midweek is best - I don't like to leave Rasheed and Serena short-handed on the weekends when it gets really busy."

"Kev and I both have some vacation built up. Why don't we see when Smith, Smythe and Roddenberry can get by without us in the next while. You can come to our place and we can show you our little home dungeon, maybe take you to T'Jalla's and Draco's, even have some friends over for an S&M party."

"That's a date! Once we get a date for it, that is."

We hugged and finally rolled into bed. As I drifted in the direction of sleep, I smiled to myself. Virtual sex with Kev and Kev's silicone substitutes had been a novel way to keep in touch, but I was looking forward to having his real, flesh-and-blood cock in my mouth, in my pussy, and up my ass.