Kendra at the Conference

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Allyson giggled. "Kendra, is that who I think it is?"

"Yup. Moulded directly from Kev's most fun part. Not as good as having it attached to the rest of him, but I figured it would do in a pinch. Where do you want it?"

"Tough choice. Kev does great work in an asshole, but my pussy is really screaming for attention right now."

"Fortunately, you don't have to choose one or the other." I reached into the drawer and brought out a second rendering of Kev's cock. This one didn't have a handle. Instead, it narrowed to a slender snapback and then flared out to a safety flange. "This one's designed for hands-free operation. The snapback will hold it in your ass while I ram your pussy with the other one.

"Of course, we're in a hotel room, not a bondage dungeon. I know how loud you can get when you go over the top." I held a gag in front of her face. It was a penis gag, but not one of those things with a big cock that reaches the back of your mouth and triggers your gag reflex. Those are just instruments of torture, not playtime restraints. This one was a panel gag with a short penis end, about five centimetres, or two inches, long - just enough to fill your mouth and press your tongue down without making you literally gag.

"Kendra, my God. That's Kev too, isn't it? I haven't seen that cock in a while, but I think I'd recognize it anywhere." She opened her mouth and I pushed the fake cock into it, then buckled it behind her head. Then I moved down to where her fuckable bits were waiting for me.

I started with the Kev-shaped butt plug. I filled a lube launcher, a gadget like a blunt-ended hypodermic, and put the end against her pucker. I pressed the plunger just enough to lube up the end, then firmly pushed it all the way into her anal canal. I slowly pushed the plunger in as I withdrew it, leaving the lower portion of her rectum nicely lubed all the way along. Then I lubed the plug and slowly forced it past her tight sphincter. As usual, her asshole resisted slightly at first, then opened up as the plug sank into her anus all the way to the flange. Her sphincter gripped the snapback tightly so I could move my hands away without it slipping back out. Allyson made a contented "Mmmmm" behind the gag.

Allyson had brought a case with a couple of changes of clothes and a few of her favourite impact toys. I selected a short-handled riding crop and swished it through the air a couple of times, then I brought it down with a sharp smack on Allyson's right bumcheek with the level of impact I knew Allyson liked - which has always seemed alarmingly high to me, but if Allyson liked it, what the fuck?

I was rewarded with a yelp from behind the gag and a bright red spot on Allyson's cheek. I swatted her on the left cheek, with the same result. I worked slowly, leaving four or five seconds between smacks, until Allyson's entire bum was bright red. Then I let her have a few minutes to concentrate on transmuting the pain into pleasure.

I reached forward and cupped her dangling breasts in my hands. The nipples were as hard as little rubies. I fondled them for a few minutes while her ass slowly faded from bright red to warm pink. Then I picked up the Kev-dildo and got a firm grip on the rubber-coated handle. I didn't need any lube for this job - her pussy was practically dripping with juice after all the flogging. I just pulled her lips open with my fingers and slid the mushroom head into her vagina and all the way to the base in one fluid motion.

I flicked my long black braids back over my shoulders to keep them out of my face while I thrust the dildo firmly in and out, gradually picking up speed. Allyson rocked forward in the frame with each thrust, the motion pushing her shoulders against the deeply padded collar and making her breasts roll rhythmically back and forth. I reached around the dildo and started rubbing her clit rapidly with my other hand as Allyson grunted behind the gag in rhythm with my strokes. Finally the rhythmic grunts fused into one huge "MMMMMPPHHH!" As she pushed over the top I held the dildo pressed firmly all the way up her vagina.

I was certainly glad she was gagged. If she hadn't been, we probably would have been asked to leave the hotel.

I let her rest up and recover as her breathing gradually slowed. Then I started rubbing and thrusting again, slowly working her to another crescendo. I wrung at least five crashing orgasms out of her bound body, and noticed that the last one seemed smaller and harder to pull out of her than the earlier ones had been. I eased the dildo out and asked, "Had about enough?" She made a weak affirmative noise and nodded tiredly.

I unbuckled the gag and pulled the replica Kev-cock out of her mouth. She gasped for a minute and then said, "Fuck, Kendra. I really needed that. Despite being fucked over and over at work, I haven't had a really good, full-bodied orgasm for a while. The next time you see Kev, thank him for lending us his cock."

I unfastened the cuffs holding her to the frame and she staggered to the bathroom to wash off the lube and pussy-juice. While she did that, I opened another bottle of wine, and when she came back, we toasted old friends absent and present.

Finally Allyson said, "I think I'm recovered enough to do you now if you're ready."

I picked up the spit-coated gag and the lube-and-pussy-coated dildo and plug and took them to the bathroom for a good soap and water washup. Toy cleaner is really just a way for sex toy companies to make extra money: good old soap and water does an equally good job if you're thorough about it.

Then I came back, unbuttoned my top and slipped it off, followed by my skirt, bra and panties. My pussy was already wet from the vicarious pleasure of pounding Allyson's cunt with the dildo.

I climbed into the bondage frame and Allyson buckled me in securely. Then she said, "Hey, do you think Kev would enjoy watching me fuck you with all this stuff?"

"That's a great idea. Why don't we ask him?"

Allyson got her phone and Facetimed Kev's number. He answered on the third ring. When he saw us both naked and me cuffed into the bondage frame, he broke into his customary wide grin. "Allyson! Hi! It didn't take long for you two to get down to business, I see."

"It certainly didn't." She held up the dildo. "Kendra just finished giving me the reaming of a lifetime with your cock in my cunt and another one up my ass, plus a third one strapped into my mouth. Talk about airtight!"

Kev laughed heartily at the mental picture. "That must have been quite a pseudo-threesome. I'm glad I was there in spirit even if I couldn't be there in person."

"Allyson's getting ready to give me the same treatment," I said over my shoulder. "We wondered if you'd have fun watching."

"That sure beats the television I was planning to watch tonight. Let me grab my phone stand and get in the proper spirit." He put his phone in its little stand so he could back away from it and give us a good view as he slowly took off his clothes to give us a little strip show.

I had a phone stand as well, and Allyson propped her phone in it, angled so Kev had a clear view of my pussy and asshole. There was a tall mirror on the back of the closet door, and Allyson angled it so I could see the screen and watch what Kev was doing even though the phone was mostly behind me.

Kev held up the prostate massager, already glistening with lube. "I thought I'd get into the act a little while you two are having a good time." He turned and bent over so we could watch him slowly push the device into his asshole. His cock, already hard, was almost quivering with excitement as he turned back to face us, one hand encircling his cock and the other behind him to hold the vibe in place.

Once we had gotten our cheap thrills from watching Kev push the vibe up his ass, we got down to business with our own sex show. Allyson seated the penis gag in my mouth and buckled it firmly, then started in on my clit and pussy with her fingers.

Oh my God, I thought to myself. She's such an expert at knowing exactly how to finger a pussy for maximum effect. She found my G-spot right away and worked her fingers relentlessly over it, flicking my clit with the fingers of her other hand while she did it. She reached in from the side so she didn't block Kev's view, and In the mirror I could see him starting to stroke his penis, obviously turned on by what he was seeing.

She took a short break from her finger-work to put the lube launcher into my asshole to lube me up. Then she picked up the dildo by the handle and pressed it against my tight hole. She obviously planned to thrust with it instead of leaving the job to the more passive butt plug. I squirmed in my bonds with anticipation - I totally love being fucked hard in the ass.

I felt the usual ring of burning pain as the dildo forced its way past my sphincter. Once the head was in, my sphincter settled down and I got ready for some first-class ass-reaming. The dildo gave me a deliciously stretched and filled feeling that intensified as Allyson started thrusting with it, setting off fireworks in the nerve clusters adjacent to my rectum. I could feel the veins on its surface rubbing erotically on my rectal walls.

She returned to fingering my pussy, thrusting her fingers in rhythm to the dildo thrusting in my anus. She added a third finger, then a fourth. Finally she withdrew her hand, squirted some extra lube on it, brought her fingers and thumb together into a bird's-beak shape, and began slowly working her whole fist into me, watching my face in the mirror to make sure I was still on board.

I've never been able to let Kev put his whole hand into me, even though I've tried hard. But Allyson's hand is a lot smaller, and my vagina was gradually able to stretch around it and take it all the way up to her wrist. Jesus, that felt good. I'd never been fisted before, and the way Allyson moved her hand around inside me made me want to scream with pleasure. The dildo thrusting in my ass completed the ring of ecstasy that was burning through my entire pubic region.

The feeling burst into a muffled scream behind the gag as the orgasm flooded my brain with endorphins and all my muscles contracted with a glorious burst of pleasure. In the mirror I saw Kev clutch his cock as he spurted cum onto our bedroom floor.

Allyson waited for my soul to gradually return to my body. "More?" she asked. I thought for a minute. Usually I can cum at least three or four times in a row, and I usually want to. But that was such a new experience, and the burst of orgasm was so intense, that I didn't think I had much left in me. I shook my head, and Allyson slowly pulled her hand out of my pussy and the dildo out of my anus. Kev gradually withdrew the massager from his own asshole, and we all just blissed out for a few minutes.

"Fuck," said Kev. "That was one spectacular sex show. I don't know how long it'll take my cock to return to normal. You two should get a professional to film that and sell it online."

"That prostate wand sure did a number on you, too," said Allyson. "That was quite a spectacular spurt of cum."

"It would have been more fun if I'd been buried to the hilt in one or the other of you. But it was sure a good way to celebrate old times with old friends."

3. Monday

The next morning I woke up in bed beside Allyson. I had set my phone to wake me with an alarm through an earbud so I could slide out of bed and get ready for my conference without disturbing her. I needed to earn what Smith, Smythe and Roddenberry had paid to send me here, but Allyson was on break from work and there was no reason that she shouldn't have more time to sleep off the night before.

I knew Allyson had planned to do some shopping and just putter around town while I listened to what I hoped would be stimulating talks on paralegal issues. We had already showered off the sweat and sex the night before, so all I had to do was brush my teeth, get dressed in one of my smart work outfits and grab a muffin downstairs before settling in to my first session.

A few of the sessions were duds, but most were interesting. I was glad that I was scheduled to speak on the first day so that afterward I could give my full attention to the other presenters instead of rewriting my session in my head throughout the whole conference. It was well received and I got a lot of good, intelligent questions afterwards, so I figured that I had given good value for the company's money.

After the last session of the day, I went back to the room and found Allyson already there, sorting her purchases. She had some very nice clothing that she modelled for me. "I don't have much opportunity to show off nice things at work - I'm usually wearing nothing but a pair of four-inch heels and some restraints, or hanging around off-duty in sweats. If I wear clothes so a customer can rip them off, I wear cheap outfits from a thrift store. But on my days off, I get the chance to dress up, so I had fun shopping for some good stuff."

We went out for dinner together, and Allyson wore one of her new outfits, a very smart but sexy dress that showed off her body beautifully. We went to an Italian place down the street from the hotel, and both had a veal parmigiana that was to die for. When we went back to the room, we didn't quite feel up to another spectacular session of sex and bondage - you just can't do that sort of thing every night and stay sane - but I did want to talk to Kev again. Allyson made an excuse to go for a long walk to give us a bit of alone time.

I told him all about my presentation, and we made small talk for a few minutes. Then I put the phone into its stand, backed away from it a bit, and started stripping. I took each item off slowly, running my hands over my body and handling my breasts when they appeared. I stroked my nipples with my thumbs and pinched them gently to show how hard they were.

"Well, lover," I said in my best sultry voice. "Can you feel your hands on my body? They make me feel soooo good as they slide over my bare skin." I slid my hands over my bare skin to illustrate. I slid my panties slowly down, rocking my hips back and forth suggestively, which also made my breasts sway. I lay down on the bed and spread my legs apart with my knees up, pulling my pussy lips open with my fingers. "Do you like what you see in here? My pussy is just begging to have your nice, hot cock fill it up."

I was improvising like crazy, since we don't generally talk dirty when we have sex. Of course, I'm often gagged, so the opportunity doesn't always arise anyway, but even when I'm not, we seem to focus much more on sensations than on sexy language. Under these circumstances, though, the hot talk seemed like a good way to fill in the gap left by the fact that we couldn't touch each other.

By this time, Kev was naked as well. He ran his hand slowly up and down his stiff cock, fondled his balls, and got right into the act. "I can feel that warm, wet pussy gripping my shaft. Ohhhh! It's so tight and so hot! I love sliding my cock all the way into that sexy love canal."

I produced the Kev-dildo and began licking lasciviously all the way down its length. Then I put it in my mouth and wrapped my lips around it, opening them from time to time so he could see my tongue working over the tip. After a few minutes of felatiating the dildo as sexily as I could, I moved it down and began to insert it, a slow centimetre at a time, into my vagina. Again, no extra lube needed.

"Yes, push that cock into me. I need it. I'm hungry for it. My pussy has been empty all day, and now you're filling it up so wonderfully." Kev's hand was stroking his cock more urgently, but I could tell he was holding back so he didn't cum until I had had a chance to work myself up.

I licked my fingers and began rubbing my clit with them while I thrust the dildo in and out with the other hand. I started making rhythmic "ah-ah-ah" noises. They weren't part of the sexy-talk act -- I was really getting fired up by the feel of the dildo stretching me open, by my fingers on my clit, and by the sight of my lover stroking his cock in front of me. I could almost make myself believe that I really had his wonderful cock inside me, bringing me rapidly towards climax.

Kev's hand moved faster and his face took on the familiar rictus that comes over masturbating men as they near climax. One little potion of my mind was wondering, "How do men keep up that pace? When I give a man a hand job, my hand starts killing me after a few minutes. He must have wrists of steel." But it was a very small part of my mind that was thinking that. The rest of it was totally occupied by the feelings of pleasure that were flooding my body.

Finally, I left off fingering my clit, took the dildo handle in both hands, and shoved it up me as far and as hard as I could. Thank God I've got a deep enough vagina that I can get away with that without bashing my cervix, which hurts as much as men say being kicked in the balls hurts. (If you don't own a cervix, you'll just have to take my word for it.) The feeling of being stuffed so violently, and the feel of the fake cock's balls being pressed hard into the base of my slit, pushed me over the edge. I held the dildo far up my cunt and arched my back as the orgasm hit with full force. Since I wasn't gagged, I really had to work to stifle the scream that wanted to burst out of my lungs. I made do with a strangled "NNNGGGHHH!" as my pussy squirted all over the towel I had laid out.

Then I collapsed back on the bed, eased the dildo out, and watched Kev finish with another glorious spurt of cum. "Our poor floor," I thought. "It never gets this much cum on it normally. It always ends up in one or another of my body parts."

Kev wiped off his cock with a tissue and sat down while I lay back on the bed, both spent. When we pulled ourselves back together, I sat up shakily and said, "Wow. I always thought that long-distance sex was pretty lame. I just changed my mind, big time."

"Me too. That was fabulous - almost as good as having you here. Maybe it was knowing that your dildo's modelled on my dick that did it for us. I loved watching you jam it into your pussy so hard at the end."

"You know, we might just get through these five days in good shape." I held the phone in front of my lips and gave Kev a big air smooch. He did the same back.

"I love you," I said by way of farewell.

"I love you too. See you tomorrow. Don't let Allyson wear out that sweet pussy of yours. I'll be wanting a turn in it when you get back."

"She hasn't yet, even though she's certainly tried" We signed off, I washed up, and waited for Allyson to get back from her walk.

4. Tuesday

Allyson and I had gone to bed early the night before, with no further shenanigans beyond some gentle mutual fingering in bed. That meant that we could get up, have a nice, relaxing shower together and get down for breakfast before I had to be at my conference. As we were finishing our breakfast and lingering over coffee. Allyson's phone dinged. She looked at the text and frowned slightly.

"Not good news?"

"Not exactly bad. It's from Rasheed. She's had a last-minute booking from a group of guys who want an afternoon session. They're good regular customers, so she really wants to please them. She's wondering if I can pitch in to help cover it."

"Are you going to?"

"I don't know. I've really been enjoying taking a break from it, but it's worth a couple of thousand dollars, and it's just for the afternoon. I'll be back here in time to meet you for dinner. Rasheed and Serena have been really good to me, and I'd like to help them out. Besides, it'll fill up my day with something other than shopping."

"Well, don't get your holes too worn out. I might want to do something interesting with them later."