Kendra at the Conference

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Once I was dried off, I removed what was left of my safe-for-work makeup and reapplied it with a subtly sluttier look. I've found that you don't have to be over the top to create a face-I'd-love-to-fuck look. You just have to go for a little more intensity and contrast. Over the years, I'd found colours that bring out the best in my light brown mixed-race skin, and have developed a repertoire of different makeup styles for different occasions.

Of the slutty evening wear I'd brought, I picked out the sluttiest. It was more like a one-piece bathing suit than an evening gown, with a sort of faux skirt effect consisting of a forest of tassels that dangled down from the waistband and ended just below the high-cut legholes. A big cutout across the middle revealed a totally amazing amount of underboob, right up almost to my nipples. I applied a little Skin-Tac to my breasts before I arranged them in it so they wouldn't fall out unless I wanted them to. Black fishnets and black stilettos finished the effect.

I turned in front of the mirror to judge the effect. Yes, definitely bondage-dungeon chic. I had a black skirt and jacket to pull on over it so I wouldn't get turned away from the hotel dining room, but I left it off for the time being. I wanted Allyson to be able to admire it when she came back to the room.

I poured a glass of wine and sat down with a book to wait for her. I didn't have to wait long. The door handle turned and Allyson came in laden with shopping bags as I expected.

"What did you find to buy this time?"

"Not as many clothes as last time. Some exercise equipment, a new Kegel ball, some nice underwear. And a slutty outfit for tonight."

"Ooo. Can I see it?"

"Not yet. I want you to see it on me first." She set down all her bags but one and disappeared into the bathroom with it.

In a few minutes she came out in her new outfit. It had a sparkly skirt that ended roughly halfway between her hips and knees, but it was slit up the side right to the waistband so when she moved she flashed not only thigh but also pantyless hip. From the waistband extended two narrow strips of mesh, about a hands-width wide, that came up over her stomach and breasts and over her shoulders. The mesh was a fairly tight weave, but you could still see her nipples and areolas through it, and the strips were narrow enough that, whereas I had gone with underboob, she was rocking more sideboob and cleavage than I had ever seen in my life.

"They gave me a couple of pasties to wear with it, but I don't think I'll use them. This outfit was made to show tits, not hide them."

"Wow. When you opened the bathroom door I nearly came in my pants. But you might want to borrow some Skin-Tac to keep your tits in that thing if you want to move the slightest bit."

She turned around and showed me that the same effect continued at the back, the two strips of mesh continuing over her shoulders and down in a gentle V until they met her waistband again.

"Are you sure you're comfortable showing all that damage on your back?"

"I'm a pain slut, so I might as well advertise what everybody's going to see by the end of the night anyway. I think I can make it clear that I've already had my share in that department for now and just want to be tied up and fucked."

"Want some dinner first? I'm starving."

Allyson pulled on some publicly acceptable clothing over the slut-suit, I did the same, and we went down for dinner at the hotel restaurant again. As we studied the menu, Allyson remarked, "When we have dinner at R&S's, we usually have something light and make up for it with a good snack later. I'd suggest you do the same. You never know how much cum you might end up swallowing or whether you'll be suspended upside-down or something. It's best not to start with a full stomach." I heeded her advice and just had the soup and a side salad.

**

When we arrived at Lucifer's, we put our public clothes in a locker and headed out in our revealing dungeon attire. Lucifer's was sort of like Draco's, but bigger and glitzier. Bigger dance floor, more dungeon equipment, more people tied, strapped, chained and cuffed in various positions on it. A male and a female nude dancer were suspended in cages - not skeletal go-go cages, but real cage cages - above the dance floor to set the tone. The place smelled of sweat and sex, and the music blended with yelps of pain and cries of orgasm.

We made a slow tour of the perimeter and took in some of the bondage scenes from a respectful distance. People were certainly creative in the way they tied each other up and dished out pain and sex. Then we sat at a table in the bar area and ordered mocktails - no alcohol at Lucifer's for the sake of safety. Allyson had brought a thick cushion and didn't seem to feel the least self-conscious about using it here.

As we watched people generally milling about and mingling or cruising, Allyson suddenly called out, "Charles! Remember me, Allyson? The one you strapped to a cross with my knees up and fucked senseless?"

A muscular white man with a shaved head and a scar across his bare chest looked around, spotted Allyson and me, and came over. He smiled, sat, and ran his eyes frankly over Allyson's outfit and the breasts that were nearly hanging out of it.

"I almost didn't recognize you. You're wearing more than the last time we met here, though not by much. And who's your friend?"

"I'm Kendra. I'm in town for a conference and took the opportunity to hook up with an old friend who I don't get to see nearly often enough." I stuck out my hand and he shook it warmly, looking me up and down as frankly as he had Allyson.

"Either of you looking for a playdate?"

Allyson smiled. "We are, as it happens. That's why we're dressed as horny-man bait. We were thinking maybe a threesome."

"That's interesting. In my experience, threesomes usually work best with one girl and two guys. Purely logistics - ratio of holes to things to put in them."

"Oh, Kendra and I can get pretty creative with the opposite ratio when we get together with Kev, Kendra's lover. It doesn't hurt that we're both a bit bi, so we can do various switch-arounds.

"Just one caution. Last time you worked me over with a riding crop, and I loved it. But Kendra isn't into impact play, and as for me -" She stood and turned around to show her back. "I got badly over-entertained yesterday, so I don't want any more of that stuff until I heal from this adventure. Think you can handle just bondage and fucking this time?"

Charles walked over and examined her back with an expression of concern. Anticipating his question, Allyson said, "Long story. Suffice it to say that the guy now has a broken arm thanks to a helpful bouncer named Jake."

Charles sat down again. "I can see why you're not ready for any more for a while. Sure, I can do without for an evening. My sadistic side isn't really all that hard to keep on hold for a night. And I'd love to see what the three of us can come up with."

I said, "I have an idea." I drained my mocktail, stood, and grabbed Charles' hand. "Come over here." I led him over to an unoccupied bondage bench, and Allyson followed. The bench was very much like the one T'Jalla had shown us on our cruise. It had a short leather-covered body to support the torso, and big arm and leg rests set a bit lower. The occupant would effectively be on hands and knees but immobilized by all the straps, and with legs apart to leave a clear path to their fuckparts. It also had a face rest with a hole in the middle like you'd find on a massage table.

"How about you strap Allyson into that? It'll keep the pressure off her back and ass, and I can have at her pussy from back here. While I'm doing that, you can be fucking me in the ass. Everybody wins."

Both Charles and Allyson looked intrigued. "I always like to watch women eating each other out. And I always like putting my cock up a woman's asshole, too. I'm in."

"And I know what Kendra's mouth can do to a pussy," said Allyson. "That sounds like a great idea. Too bad you won't be able to gag Kendra. She loves it, but she'll need her mouth to do her dirty work on me. But you can certainly gag me so I can't talk back."

"I'd love to. Nothing makes me harder faster than a well-gagged woman."

"Is that muzzle still available? I loved it last time."

"I'll see if I can find it on the toy shelves. Why don't you ladies get out of those slut-suits while I look for it. They don't hide much, but they're blocking your holes."

Charles went off to cruise the shelves for equipment while we peeled off our outfits. Since my tits were lightly glued in with Skin-Tac, I had to give a little extra pull to get them out of the skimpy strip of material that had been hiding their top halves. I had brought a couple of foil packages of Tac-Away wipes to clean the sticky off once they were out. I gave one to Allyson and used the other for a quick wipe-up on myself so my breasts wouldn't stick to Charles' hands if he wanted to give them a squeeze.

Allyson climbed onto the bondage bench, and I adjusted the rests so they were the right height and angle for her body size. I left the straps for Charles to fasten up.

Charles came back with quite the armload of goodies. I could see that this was going to be a fun night. He set down his armload and ran his eyes slowly over our now-bare bodies. "Now that's an even better look than the slutty outfits." He walked around us appraisingly. "Fine tits, both of you. Nice asses. Good curves all around." I wasn't totally sure I liked being appraised like a side of beef, but if you don't want to be subjected to horny male gazes, don't go to Lucifer's. At least he was honest about what he was doing.

He slipped off his own black jeans and boxers, revealing a large cock, already magnificently erect. He fastened up all of Allyson's straps, made a few adjustments to the leg rests to hold her legs a little further apart, then ran his hands gently over her damaged back and ass. "I really enjoyed giving you a good flogging last time, and now that asshole's spoiled my fun. I could have given you a good time without leaving such a mess."

Then he held the muzzle gag in front of her face. It was a wide, contoured leather panel that would cover the entire lower part of her face, including her nose. It had two brass-grommeted breathing holes where her nostrils would go and a medium-sized ball to fit in her mouth. It was the strictest-looking thing I'd seen in my life.

"Is this the one you mean?" Allyson nodded and opened her mouth to receive the ball.

"Not so fast. I need to rig up your friend here." He had a kneeling pad, which he put on the floor between Allyson's spread legs. I knelt on it with my back straight, and Charles made a few more adjustments to the bench so that my mouth would be nicely level with her pussy. He buckled my ankles into a spreader, then strapped my left wrist to my right elbow and vice-versa so my arms were held across my back and out of the way of anything he wanted to do further down. He helped himself to a long, lingering feel of my breasts (thank-you, Tac-Away), then got back to work on Allyson.

"That asshole looks kind of lonely to me. I'll fill it up for you." He picked a large butt plug out of his diminishing pile of toys, lubed it thoroughly, and forced more lube into her asshole with his fingers. Then he pressed the tip against her little brown pucker. It sank in slowly as it spread her open until it was all the way in and her sphincter gripped it tightly. It wasn't as personal as our Kev-plug, but it looked as though it was getting the job done.

"I'll get to the gag in a few minutes. Right now, I want to warm up by getting my axle greased." He walked around to Allyson's head end, released a catch, and swung the face rest down out of the way. Then he presented his cock to her waiting mouth. She opened to receive it and began sucking on the head enthusiastically.

He began thrusting slowly, working his cock into her mouth and then her throat a little further with each thrust, pulling well back between thrusts so Allyson could take a breath. She took it with seeming ease. When I leaned around Allyson's body to watch, I could see a bulge forming and disappearing in her neck with each thrust.

I decided to join the action. I wriggled my knees a little closer and took the end of the butt plug between my teeth, pulling it out to its largest point and then letting her sphincter suck it back in. I tried to work in rhythm to Charles' thrusts so that Allyson was being royally spit-roasted from both ends.

Allyson's breathing - when she could breathe around her mouthful of penis - deepened as the stimulation from her mouth and her anus built in her. Finally, Charles held his cock far down Allyson's throat one last time, then pulled it out with a gasp. Allyson sucked in air as he said, "That's a great throat and tongue you've got there, Babe. I almost shot my load down your throat, but I want to save some for Kendra."

He picked up the muzzle and pushed the ball into her mouth without bothering to wipe up the drool that was running down her chin. He fastened the strap firmly behind her head and checked that the breathing holes were properly lined up with her nostrils. The contoured leather fit perfectly over her nose. I had thought the muzzle looked erotic just dangling from Charles' hand, but the sight of Allyson's face in the mirror covered by strict leather almost to the eyes was a huge sexual rush.

Then he left Allyson and came around to me. He knelt behind me, reached around my body, and seized my breasts in his hands. He pinched and rubbed my nipples, the sensations blending with the general erotic feelings I always get from being helplessly tied up. "I'm going to fuck you in the ass, but I'll have to bend you over more to get in, and you won't be able to eat that nice, juicy cunt in front of your face. So I'll just play until you're done." He shoved my face into Allyson's pussy. "Now get eating. Your friend looks ready for some more fun."

I dutifully begin pinching Allyson's labia between my lips in turn, pulling them out and nibbling on them to start her off. Then I started sliding my tongue the length of her vulva, wriggling it into her vagina and then licking up - or in this case, down - over her urethra and all the way to her clitoris. Since I had started doing urethral sounding on occasion, I had become much more aware of the erotic potential of that often-neglected little body part, and instead of just gliding over it on my way to her clit, I carefully searched with my tongue until I thought I'd found it, hidden in some folds of flesh. I worked it gently with my tongue, and from the way Allyson's body twitched and her breath caught sharply, I knew I'd found it.

Once I'd gotten her urethra good and aroused, I travelled down to her clit. I took it between my lips and sucked it firmly, then started flicking it with my tongue. I struggled involuntarily with the straps imprisoning my arms - I would have dearly loved to work a couple of fingers in her vagina while attending to her clit, but my lips and tongue were going to have to do all the work this time.

After working Allyson's clit for a minute or two, I turned my attention back to her vagina, curling my tongue to make it as pointy as possible and digging as deeply as I could. I could only get in a few centimetres, but it produced squirms of pleasure despite Allyson's limited range of motion, and contented pleasure-noises started coming from behind her gag. Since my nose was buried in her vulva, the musky aroma of arousal was almost overpowering, but it multiplied and intensified my own arousal.

I suddenly became aware that Charles had changed position, letting go of my breasts and thrusting two fingers into my vagina from behind. It was hard to concentrate on eating Allyson properly as the little tingles of pleasure from those fingers inside me intensified. Charles curled his fingers, massaging my G-spot as he thrust, and lightning-bolts of pleasure shot up through my entire pelvis. I tried to enjoy the sensations in the background and keep concentrating on what I was trying to do to Allyson, but it was no easy task.

Keeping his fingers in my vagina, Charles began working his thumb into my asshole. The upright stance I had to hold to keep my mouth on Allyson might not have been a good angle for his cock, but he didn't seem to have trouble bringing his hand up between my spread legs to get his fingers and thumb into me. I could tell he'd put a lot of lube on his thumb - it went in easily once he'd pushed it past the involuntary resistance of my outer sphincter. He pinched the thin wall of tissue separating my anus and vagina and rubbed his fingers and thumb against each other to multiply the pleasure-bolts he was sending through my pelvis and entire body. I gasped at the feeling, but kept my tongue diligently flicking Allyson's clit as rapidly as I could manage.

I felt Allyson's muscles tense and saw her buttock muscles ripple as she bore down hard on the plug that was filling her ass. A muffled "MMMPPPHH!" burst through her nose as she screamed into the gag, then gradually relaxed to enjoy the aftershocks. I stopped licking, knowing how suddenly sensitive all her sexual parts would be for a few minutes after a good, deep orgasm like that one. Fortunately, Allyson isn't much of a squirter - I didn't much fancy having a gush of lady-cum right in the face.

Charles withdrew his fingers from my holes and reached up to pat Allyson on the bum. "Good girl," he said, almost affectionately. Then he patted my bum and said, "And you were a good girl too. You helped your friend get off in a big way. I bet I wasn't helping your concentration, was I?"

Charles reached over to his toy pile and picked up another gag. This wasn't quite as elaborate as the muzzle. It was just a classic ball gag, but it certainly filled my mouth nicely when he pushed it in, and I knew that it would make it really difficult to say anything intelligible. The extra sensation of having something shoved into my mouth made my pussy gush.

Charles disappeared for a few seconds, and I heard the sound of a lube-pump. Then he came back and pushed my head all the way to the floor. My cheek pressed against the laminate as he held me in a folded position now that I didn't have to keep my mouth in Allyson's pussy. The position brought my ass up at a perfect fucking angle, and sure enough, I felt the tip of a penis pressing firmly where his thumb had just been. I concentrated on not tensing up, and after the usual flash of discomfort as my sphincter was pried open, I felt the intruder slide slowly all the way in until I could feel Charles' neatly trimmed pubic hair pressing against me.

God, how I love anal sex. I know some women don't get a lot out of it, or even hate the way it hurts if you can't relax enough to let a man in easily. For me, it's even better than vaginal sex, which is saying a lot. My nerve clusters must be in just the right places to appreciate being massaged from the inside. The filled-up, stretched-out feeling of having something up my ass, especially if I'm tied up at the time, is one of life's greatest pleasures. And after a succession of silicon cocks, even ones moulded from Kev's, it felt incredible to have a warm, flesh-and-blood penis inside my back passage for a change.

I bit down hard on the ball in my mouth as Charles began to thrust. He went slowly at first, pulling almost all the way out and then sliding back in up to the hilt with one smooth motion. His cock wasn't overly long, but it was girthy, and each time it went up me I could feel it working the inner walls of my rectum. He held both my shoulders, partly to balance himself on his knees and partly to keep me folded up with my ass in the air. Fortunately, he didn't press too hard. I had no wish to go home with a bruise on my cheek from being pressed into the hard laminate floor.