Kendra Takes Charge

Story Info
Shy wife might agree to bring friends into our sex life.
1.7k words
3.71
12.3k
12
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bmcmann
bmcmann
11 Followers

Just over a few weeks had passed since Jason and I had experimented with each other. We kept our friendship normal when texting. In person or on the phone he would ask about Kendra and when he might be able to join us in bed.

I had been making comments to her about spoiling her with extra attention from another man. I don't think she realized I was being serious.

One night when we were lying in bed I tried being more direct. We were spooning, me with my fingers teasing her nipples through her nightgown, while she had her ass pressed against my cock. "What would you think of having Jason over sometime for some fun?" She pressed harder against me for a second before moving away from me and turning around to give me a look.

"What do you mean?"

I pulled her back down toward me and reached around to the inside of her thigh, "I mean, inviting him over and up here for some fun," and I thrust my cock gently against her ass.

She moaned a little and pressed in closer to me. "What about Liza?" she asked.

"Well, sure, if you want her to join us instead. You should ask her!"

She reached back and hit me, "You know what I meant... I just... I don't know."

Another few weeks passed, and Kendra seemed to be more flirtatious with Jason when he would stop by. He looked like he appreciated it, but Jason had also stopped asking me about Kendra so I wasn't sure what was going on.

One night after we had made love, Kendra was still on top of me and leaned down to whisper in my ear. "You should invite Jason over this weekend."

As it turns out Liza and their kids were visiting her family for the weekend. Jason had to work Saturday afternoon so he was staying home. We set up plans for our own kids to have sleepovers out of the house, and I called and told Jason he should come over on Friday night.

"Are you sure?" he asked, "We don't have to do it."

I told him I was sure and that Kendra was interested too. He said things had been better at home the past month and that Liza was pregnant. It made more sense now why he hadn't been as eager. I knew he had only ever had sex with Liza so I asked him when he thought he would ever have a chance at something like this again. He finally agreed. Kendra had a hysterectomy about 7 years earlier so I told him not to worry about bringing anything.

He showed up Friday night dressed in jeans and a polo shirt, rather than the typical sweat pants and t-shirt he wore whenever he hung out with me. I could tell he was nervous so I massaged his shoulders and coaxed him toward the living room. I had the TV on, and we sat down on the couch.

We made small talk as I reached over to this thigh and tried to massage his cock through his jeans. He relaxed a little, rested his head back and closed his eyes. I heard Kendra coming down the stairs and moved my hand away just as she was coming around the corner.

Jason and I looked up, and Kendra was standing in the archway with a light blue partially see-through nightgown that barely reached below her ass. She slowly walked closer to the couch and motioned for us to give her space to sit down. I saw that she was wearing a matching pair of silky light blue panties.

She turned toward me for a long deep kiss, and I reached down to rub her through her panties. She was already really wet... I tilted my head toward Jason, and she looked at me hesitantly. I nodded and pointed in his direction a second time. She took a deep breath and moved in to kiss him. He didn't know what to do with his hands and put them on her sides. I took his left hand and moved it to her breasts. She gasped as he started feeling them up, and then she went back to kissing him.

Then something suddenly changed in her demeanor. She stood up and pulled me toward the spot where she had been sitting. As we both watched, she slowly lifted the nightgown over her shoulders, exposing her breasts as the nightgown landed on the floor.

She got down on her knees and started pulling my shorts and boxers off. She grabbed my cock and started sucking on it slowly and deeply. I reached over and held on to Jason's leg. She looked up, stopped, and started unbuckling his belt so she could pull down his jeans and underwear too.

She sat down on Jason's lap, facing him as she started grinding her panties against his exposed cock while he buried his face in between her breasts. I watched them for a few minutes while stroking slowly.

Kendra got up and said, "Come." We followed her up the stairs, Jason grabbing at her hips and ass walking behind her. When we got into the bedroom, she pointed us to the head of the bed. We sat with our backs against the headboard, and Kendra was lying across the foot of the bed on her side.

"I want you both really hard so help each other out." We both started reaching to touch the other, and Kendra said, "No... Jason, you lie down. Brian, you get on top of him facing me."

Jason looked a little scared. I moved so he could lie down the middle of the bed, his feet by Kendra. I gave him a reassuring grab on the arm and got on all fours, my cock above his face, and my face just inches from his cock.

A wave of a familiar scent from my teenage years hit me, and I was breathing heavily before I even got down on my elbows to start kissing around and up his cock. I felt Jason grab and start pumping mine. I glanced up at Kendra who had a wicked smile on her face. Then she reached into her panties and bit her bottom lip. As I took the plunge and wrapped my lips around his cock, both Kendra and Jason gasped simultaneously and then started moaning.

Learning from years of watching Kendra give me blowjobs, I wrapped my hand gently around Jason's cock and kept it close to my mouth as I went up and down the length. He started to moan louder, and a few seconds later I felt his warm mouth take me in. Oh my God, it felt amazing... Every time I moaned on his cock, he would moan, and the intensity kept increasing as we worked each other.

"Stop...," Kendra whispered as she tried to catch her breath from pleasing herself. "You lie down." Jason moved out of the way so I could take his spot, and Kendra moved into position for a 69 with me.

Instead she leaned back, practically sitting on my face. "Come here," she told Jason. She pulled him closer so he ended up straddling me, our cocks bumping against each other. She reached back to my head and settled deeper into my face. I started eating her pussy, and I could hear them making out above me.

After a few minutes I felt him move off me, and then start sucking my cock again as Kendra continued to ride my mouth. She sounded like she was getting closer and then pulled away from me. I heard her tell Jason, "You should fuck me."

He wasted no time coming up to the head of the bed, and she laid on top of me, her ass sticking out slightly, putting her pussy almost out of reach of my mouth. She held onto and kissed my cock, her hair brushing up against it, as I watched Jason's cock slide and then ram hard into Kendra's pussy.

I leaned up to tease her clit with my tongue as Jason fucked her, two familiar scents mixing and overwhelming my senses. I wanted my cock inside something as my tongue flicked them both as best I could manage while their fucking got rougher.

Jason started grunting, and Kendra ordered him, "Come inside me!" He started slamming into her harder and then with one final thrust cried out, "Oh, fuck!," as he grabbed her hips and pulled her into him. Kendra startled me as she inhaled my cock and started giving me a blowjob again.

Jason's warm cum dripped onto my face and into my mouth as he pulled out of her and laid down next to me. It was slightly bitter and a little salty, but I was so lost in what Kendra was doing to me that I licked up as much as I could from her before working on her clit again. Every time a wave of pleasure hit her, more cum would squeeze out and run into my mouth.

She stopped and pleaded, "Feels so good... please don't stop..." I teased with my tongue faster and reached down to lightly pinch her nipples. Suddenly she pushed hard into my mouth, her body convulsed, and she collapsed on top of me.

My cock ached, and I needed to cum so badly. Kendra finally got up and laid down between Jason and me. I got up, spread her legs, pulled them up over my shoulders, and got hit with an intense heat as I pushed my cock deep inside of her. Her pussy felt relatively hot and loose, and between her orgasm and his, it was incredibly wet.

Jason was lying beside her, rubbing his hands over her breasts and stomach as I continued to fuck her. Seeing them kiss again, I found myself exploding inside her. I laid down on the other side of her and pulled her face toward me so I could kiss her.

"You have cum on your face," she giggled and licked a little off from my cheek. Jason looked apologetic, so I winked at him to let him know everything was good.

The three of us ended up falling asleep in our king size bed. I woke up in the middle of the night and found Jason and Kendra still completely nude cuddled up to each other.

I admit I started to feel some jealousy seeing how much they enjoyed each other, but I didn't regret bringing him into the bedroom with us. I didn't know it at the time, but this was just the beginning of something new and exciting.

bmcmann
bmcmann
11 Followers