All Comments on 'Kendra's Way Pt. 03'

by Bullwip

Sort by:
  • 1 Comment
BullwipBullwipover 7 years agoAuthor
The story so far.....

Some readers may notice a bit of a gap in the telling of Kendra’s story so far. This excerpt is actually the fourth in the series. There is a missing chapter that included a scene involving Daniel submitting to a session of bondage and humiliation at the hands of Kendra that was deemed to exceed the content guidelines by the Literotica moderators.

Rather than revise and resubmit, and in full acknowledgement of the moderator’s right to enforce content rules, I made the artistic decision to simply omit the piece from the series, allowing the readers to imagine the content and fill in the gap left in the wake of ‘the lost chapter’ in their own way. The plot content is not essential in the ark of the story, save to show the strength and commitment the couple share, in spite of their highly unconventional marriage.

I apologize to the readers of the series as well as the moderators for any confusion or inconvenience this may have caused. I would also encourage you the reader to enjoy each subsequent chapter as Danny and Kendra have an interesting year ahead of them…

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBullwip@Bullwip
Interested in erotic writing, travel and photography. I’m in a committed monogamous relationship with a soulmate that has enthralled me since the rise of Mesopotamia. My stories tend to center around sexy, strong and determined women and the men that support them. 😁

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES