Kennel Club 03: Pet Training, Day 02

Story Info
A dedicated pet progresses in his training.
3.3k words
4.85
3.7k
2
0

Part 3 of the 7 part series

Updated 03/22/2024
Created 01/07/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After having gotten quite the fill of my highly satisfying partner, he led me back to the kennels for a rest.

The kennels we were in for our stay were a little different than the ones I was used to seeing. They consisted of a row of sturdy metal cages that were slightly oversized and included a small shelf above the mat to put things on. The floor was fully padded, and the bed was extra large and comfortable.

When I arrived at my kennel, I found a generous bottle of lube and a row of toys, including a set of plugs waiting for me. The toys were arranged and numbered by size, from a cute couple of inches at number one to one that I swore was the size of a softball at number five.

Having been told about our assignment at the end of the session, I started working my way down that row after I had recovered a bit from the attentions of my very generous minder.

The first I put in with hardly any effort, gliding past my entrance freel filling my now hungry ass only slightly. The second had some resistance but was still very easy to fit. Now I could feel it comfortably spreading my insides, stretching me ever so slightly. With all the extra lubrication I had just been given by my recent playmate it slid in smooth as silk.

The third was a decent step up, its tapered bulb was mildly intimidating. It was by far the girthiest thing I had experienced that night. So I settled on that one for my training for the evening.

I gently teased the larger-sized toy against my ass. Slowly massaging my slightly gaping hole until it began to ease inside. As it started to slip in my fantasies drifted back to the amazingly raw fucking I had just received, and a gentle push was all it needed to spread my entrance and slide the rest of the way inside. While I let the sensation of fullness settle in me, I started getting harder and harder, wondering if I'd be getting any more visits that night.

I gently tugged on my new accessory a couple of times to make sure it was snug and wouldn't be casually popping out as I watched the others come back in from their own play sessions and start theirsolo practice. One by one, they went through the same steps I did, making their way through the set of toys. Some made it all the way to the fourth before stopping. Either their hosts had been even more impressive than mine, or I needed to convince my master to spend as much time in my ass as he did my throat.

The last pet back was my kennel neighbor, the lovely girl whose hair was so dark red it was almost black. Since most of us had already settled on our accessories for the evening, she decided to make a show of picking and trying out each of hers. She tried each one slowly turning after each one was settled in place to let us see her ass plugged solid. She ended up settling on the next-to-largest size. Closing her show by presenting to each of us. I got a very lovely close-up view of how much she could take in, and how easily it slid in and out. When we asked why she didn't size up to the last one, she told us that she wanted to take it slow and see what other training we had coming.

With not much else to do seeing as how we were prohibited from anything like group play that night, we swapped stories about our extra credit lessons. I made a note of which other minders to try and show off to earn a few extra inches the next day.

_____________

On the morning of the second day, we were greeted by one of the red-collars coming down with our breakfast. Our meal was delivered with a side of commands from the teacher.

"I hope you all enjoyed your first night of class," our minder said with a smile and passed us our food. "Here is your breakfast, and I was told to remind you to plug up before you start your lessons today. We'll be back in about an hour to get you."

So we all put in the plugs we wanted and ate our breakfast. Just in time for the instructor and four other red collars to come out and get us.

"I hope you all had a pleasant morning, " he said, "our first order of business is to get you all out and cleaned up for the day." At that, he snagged up my leash off the top of my kennel and opened the door, quickly clipping the lead to my collar and pulling me out. The other trainers did the same with the rest of the training pets in short order.

We were led through the club to one of the bathing rooms. Once there, the instructor guided me into the shower and had me get down on all fours while he hooked my leash into a tie on the wall. The bathing areas were all outfitted with handheld showers to better wash those hard-to-get pets and places.

He adjusted the water temp to his liking. Then turned to me with command in his voice, "Present for me pet. Let me see how your homework went." I did as I was told. I turned to face away from him, showing him my thoroughly plugged-up rear, flexing a little to show how snug it was.

"Pretty good, you got all the way up to number 3. No extra treats though, since you didn't get to five."

He began to wash me, slowly at first, then lathering me all over. Followed by briskly washing me down before running his hands over my whole body to make sure he hadn't missed any errant dirt. I was sent to a side room to tend to the other messier necessary prep tasks, and after I was fully prepped it was almost time to be led back out to the training room.

Just before we headed out our instructor spent some time making sure I was ready to go for the day, his hand moving to between my legs, spreading them and slowly stroking me until I was fully hard and showing.

At that point he stopped, stood up, and washed himself as I watched, paying special attention to his own erection and balls. He had me dry off and rechecked that my plug was firmly in place. Once everyone else had finished the same process we were led to the classroom for the day and placed in our spots.

"Today, " he said, "is the first day we will be focused on lessons.. Just so you know, e we will repeat what we did today every morning. I want you all nice and clean for class".

"Yes, sir" we chorused.

"Now, to be a good sub you need to be more than just a hole to fuck, your job is to be an active and interactive toy for your Dom or Top. So for that, you need techniques and practice. Today's technique is going to be using your tongue," at this point he licked his lips slowly in obvious anticipation.

"So each of you will pair off with an instructor, who will coach you on how well you are using your tongue, your job is not just to make them cum, but obey them and do as they say to get them there. But today, only with your mouth...nothing else. When you do that, you'll get a short break, and then we'll find another partner for you to keep practicing with. So Let's start".

He walked over to me, "You're mine today, Pup." he said softly, stroking his slightly lagging member just in front of my face. "Open," he ordered firm command in his voice. My mouth opened almost on its own accord and he slid his quickly firming dick inside.

"Use your tongue, just under the head, keep your mouth shut and lick."

I felt his head just slightly inside my mouth, the firm tip pressed against the top of my mouth with each lick I gave it. Before long I tasted the salty drops of precum starting to leak out. Every stroke of my tongue milked a bit more out, coating my pallet and filling my nose with scent.

"Good boy, " he said, placing a hand on the back of my head. "Now the shaft."

He slid deeper into my throat. I could feel his tip, sliding into the back of my mouth. Paying attention to his orders I wrapped my tongue around his shaft like it was a candy cane as he started to slowly thrust in and out. "Very good, " he let out a soft moan, "You are going be a candidate for frequent lessons if you keep this up."

He pulled back, leaving my mouth empty and watering. I leaned forward for more but he led me to the end of my leash still hooked to the wall. At which point he started stroking himself again until he had built up a small gleaming drip of pre on his tip.

"Lick it, " He ordered. Straining, I leaned forward and passed my panting tongue over his tip, savoring the clear drop. "That's right, now, like a lollipop." I strained against the leash to reach out as I began a pattern of licks focused on his head, every couple of brushes I got another taste.

Before too much longer, he walked forward at a pace and slid back into my mouth. He lowered his hand to be under my chin feeling the motion of his thrusts in my throat, "Good boy, now make sure to swallow all of this."

Suddenly his hand pressed hard on the back of my head, and his cock sank deep into my open throat. Immediately there was a hot flood, salty, sweet, and musky. I swallowed as quickly as I could gagging at the volume he was spilling into me. I tried trapping all of it by closing my lips tight around the base of his shaft. Some still leaked out despite my best efforts, but he didn't seem to notice. When he was done and started pulling back I made sure to lap the last drops off as he left my mouth.

"Very good," he said a bit breathlessly. "You can have a short break. I'll send your next trainer over in a moment. As he turned and walked away, I sagged against the wall, swallowing hard again to clear my mouth and throat. I looked around to see how everyone else was doing.

My red-haired Kennel mate was busily bobbing her head into the lap of the red collar that had taken me the night before. He had her pushed against the wall so she could feel the toy in her ass with every movement.

The slight brunette pup from the other night was engaged with a lady red collar, who had his head between her thighs, and by the moans she was making, he was going to get high marks for the day.

I got a little bit of water, and by the time I had finished, I was greeted with the site of a tall blonde woman strolling in my direction. "The teacher says you should be ready for round 2," she said, "let's give you a workout eh?" I could only smile and comply.

She stood over me imposingly, legs spread and posed to show off her smoothly shaved flower. She considered me for a moment before speaking.

"On your back," she ordered. I rolled over as she commanded. Just as I got into position she lowered herself over my face, a delicious dampness showing just in front of me.

"Lap it up, start with my clit." she wasted no time pressing down. I obliged, quickly finding her flower as it revealed itself under a couple of tongue brushes. As she wanted, I focused on that, batting it with each flick of my tongue tip.

She pressed down against my face, "Yes, just like that, now go inside, shallow, then deep." The flavor of her spread across my taste buds as I spread her lips, sliding my tongue through her folds, I gave a short lap, then repeated with a long, slow, and deep lick that sent a quiver through her whole body.

"Keep doing that one for a bit Pup." I obliged her eagerly.

After a few minutes of her gleefully riding my face, she sat back and said, "I'm getting close, so I want you to tongue fuck me as fast as you can, understand?" I nodded quickly, and as I opened my mouth to reply she cut me off by pushing back down against me. She kneeled over me, thighs pressed against each side of my head, holding me firmly in place as I began again.

My tongue darted out, deep and hard, over and over as quickly as I could. I felt her legs tighten as she gave a deep moan, my mouth filled with her essence as she gave into release. After a moment a hand brushed against my lips as she stroked herself above me. She sat there for a moment gently playing with herself and sliding her wet fingers into my mouth to be cleaned after each stroke.

She eventually gave a satisfied sigh as she stood, "Good Boy, I'll have to check you out later to see if you have other skills as well." She ruffled my hair and ordered me to sit back up.

I sat up and began to look around again but when I turned my head there was already another cock waiting for me. Another of our red-collared minders stood there hard and proud. He was just inches from my mouth already, he grinned, "We said a short break, but we didn't say how short now did we? "

I swallowed and opened my mouth with a grin, I could do this all day. Lucky for me, that's exactly what I did.

________________________________________

That night when we were returned to the kennels something had changed, well two things. Each of the kennels now had a very impressive dildo attached to the rear wall next to our shelf of plugs. Positioned at the perfect height for it to meet our mouths when we were on our knees.

The second change was that the cage walls between the kennels had been taken out, changing the setup from individual areas to a large run, with designated sleeping spots for each of us.

When he saw the questioning looks on our faces, our instructor said, "I told you this morning technique and practice. Today you learned technique, tonight you practice. You can use either the toy on the wall or the other. I have someone watching, so make sure you spend at least an hour practicing."

With that he turned to go, "Oh, and work on upping your plugs as well, all of you should be at number five by the end of the class." As he walked away he gave one last order, "And no playtime other than practice yet either." While that last bit was a tad disappointing, at least we got to have some fun.

I got in my place, and almost before the door closed behind me my red-headed neighbor slid into my space, "Hey," she said. "How ready to go are you?"

"See for yourself, " I said as I leaned back, showing her the results of my several hours-long session. Our lessons today hadn't been ones where we got to finish at all, so my cock was full and proud.

"Wanna 69?" She asked. That was all the suggestion I needed, I moved back letting her come fully onto my sleeping mat. Turning on my side to face even with her lap the first thing I noticed was the heat I felt coming off of her as I got close. It was intense. I was ready, but she was on fire.

Moving in, employing the tips that I had been given at different points during the day, I began to slowly tease at her entrance with my tongue. At the same time, I felt her mouth close over my cock, tongue dancing along my length. A deep primal moan escaped me, muffled by her slick slit as I almost lost myself immediately. I strained to hold back as I found her bud and began to work on it in exchange.

The gasps told me it was working for her, but she pulled back away from me for a moment freeing my cock in the process. "Don't hold off" she chided me, "I want your cum. Remember the whole point is we're supposed to make our partners feel good. A toy for each other."

She went right back to work, sucking gently on my tip for a second before taking my whole length again. Her tongue traced gently along the underside of my head one more time and that was all it took. My pent-up load from the day all came out at once, filling her mouth so fast she couldn't quite keep it all in.

As she licked the spilled drops off her cheeks, she gave herself a moment to breathe. "Mmmm.. you're good, now go on you have more practice to do, don't you?" she shifted herself onto all fours presenting to me. "Lick it like you mean it," she laughed. I shifted to match her pose and obliged.

Lapping deep and hard, while gently toying with her bud with my fingers. Which was not technically allowed for this lesson, but no one corrected me. She pushed back hard against me burying my face into her. I got a very good view of her ass as well at this point. And while I was briefly tempted to give her other hole a good tongue workout as well, her motions insisted that I finish what I started.

I continued to alternate between gentle caresses of her inner walls to playing with her clit, until finally with a gasping muffled scream, I was rewarded with a warm, musky scent and wash of essence on my face and tongue. I sat back, and she shifted to sit in my lap. Turning and giving me a deep and slow kiss. I could taste the mingling flavors on our lips.

When we came up for air we were greeted by the site of the other pets. All of them were quite worked up by our apparent impromptu show.

My brunette friend spoke up first smiling at me as he leaned back exposing his absolutely raging hard-on. "Think you make me make that noise?"

I laughed and slid over and lowered my head to get to work.

By the end of the night, I had gotten fully acquainted with all of the other students. We each took turns practicing with each other. My second session as a practice dick took a good bit longer than the first, but that of course made it even better.

After a few rounds, we eventually helped each other sizing up our plugs for the next day. With enough dedicated assistance from each other, we all made it up to the fourth one. Despite several attempts by each of us, no one made it to the fifth one this time.

When I finally slept that night, it was with an adorable brunette boy against my back and a luscious, fiery redhead in my arms.

With this kind of help, we should all pass the class with flying colors.