Kennel Club 04: Pet Training, Day 03

Story Info
A heated pet gets more than he expected.
2.7k words
4.31
2.2k
1
0

Part 4 of the 7 part series

Updated 03/22/2024
Created 01/07/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I slowly roused from a wonderful dream to find that at least part of it was not a fantasy. I found myself still embraced from both sides by my kennel mates, though in slightly different circumstances.

My brown-haired boy was pressed firmly against me. I could feel his morning wood slowly sliding against my lower back, just grazing my cheeks. My back began to arch as gentle kisses and bites began to find their way to my neck, winding around my collar. His arms had reached around my chest, holding me against his chest in a tight embrace as he toyed with me into wakefulness.

On my other side, our fiery red-haired companion wanted nothing to do with subtlety. The tip of my cock was in her mouth, and I could feel her tongue embracing me, insisting that I give her what she wanted. One hand was holding me in place so I couldn't twitch out of the way while the other was exploring my rear entrance, looking for the trigger that would give her the salty treat she desired.

With their combined attention, I lasted as long as you would expect. Moments after I awoke in their embrace, a full-body spasm shook me as I came hard and fast. The arms around me locked me in place, and each aftershock of my orgasm shot more into the waiting mouth below me.

As I lay in a blissful state, my red-haired lover raised herself up and kissed me deeply, her mouth still sticky with my cum.

Behind me, a voice whispered, "Tonight, let's trade places."

I nodded against the chest behind me, glad to play another round of this game.

Sadly, that would have to wait as it was apparently time to start our day properly. We heard the sounds of our trainers coming down the corridor as we untangled our entwined limbs.

Our morning was a repeat of the first, greeted with breakfast and a thorough washing. The only difference was that our trainers rotated their duties. I was now paired with a different red collar, one that I hadn't seen before.

After being cleaned up and made presentable, we were led to our places in the practice room.

"Good Morning, Pets, " the instructor said as he entered the room. He began to walk down the line of paired trainers and pets. One thing that was very easy to notice was that he was sporting an impressive boner already. Whatever today's lesson was, he was very ready for it.

"Today is the day we cover what most people feel being at the bottom is all about. Getting fucked in the ass," he smiled, "in all the best ways."

"I see most of you made it to a size four last night. That's good. That'll be big enough for most partners. Of course, you still need to fit in number five before tomorrow," He continued his instructions while pacing and looking us over.

" Each of you will be paired with one of the red collars or myself, and unlike yesterday, your entire day will be with the one trainer. Your passing today means that you managed to have used your ass to make them cum at completion at least three times. No hands or mouths allowed. Each trainer was allowed to pick which of you they wanted to teach today, so make sure you thank them."

My trainer for the day was a big fellow in more ways than one. He Tall, broad, and muscled, not to mention packing a cock that looked like it would put a Clydesdale to shame.

"Well, Pet," he said with a pleasing baritone, "How about you show me that ass of yours, and we can get started." I eagerly turned so that my ass was up toward him.

As I felt him approach, he leaned in past me and I felt something pressing to my mouth. I reflexively opened it and felt the gag slide into place and the buckles securing around the back. "There ya go, no mouth remember?" he chuckled.

I nodded and spread my legs wider. "Oh, an eager one eh? Well, let's see what you can do."

He gently pulled the plug out of my ass, and I heard the pump of the lube he squirted on his hands. The cool slick sensation began rubbing in on my ass. I rocked back onto his fingers, feeling them slide inside briefly before he pulled back.

"You are ready, aren't you? I'm not going to say no to that." I then felt the pressure of his girthy cock starting to knock on my backdoor. I relaxed as much as I could, but he was huge. I felt it stretching me out more than I could ever remember.

Thankfully, he was slow and steady. He took his time, allowing me to stretch as he entered, his massive cock enlarging me as he pushed in. After what seemed like forever of two inches in and one inch back, I felt his balls slap against my ass. He grunted as he bottomed out. Then came the fucking. By the third full stroke, I had drool dripping from around my gag, moaning for all I was worth.

It lasted about five minutes. His massive cock had pushed hard on my insides, like hitting an orgasm command over and over. I spent my first load then. Making a mess on my mat, but he only slowed down enough to comment for a second. "Good Boy, now that you've made some room in there, how about I add some back."

Another ten strokes, and then he pulled back so that only his tip was still inside. Then his ropes hit my insides like a fire hose. His load started oozing out around his not-quite-complete seal of my ass and dripping down to mix with the sticky puddle I had made there earlier.

Pulling out the rest of the way out he rubbed a hand over my ass, "That was a good pup, now this time when I'm in. Use your muscles to try and hold me. Tighten then loosen them repeatedly, and when you feel me pulling out like that, squeeze as hard as you can to keep me in.

I took all of this in as he wiped off a bit. I glanced over my shoulder only to see that he was still ragingly hard. "Ok, round two..now do it like I just said.

He went right back in, not even two minutes had gone by! He almost knocked me over with his first thrust I was so surprised.

I did what he suggested, squeezing down on him as he pulled back holding his massive member as tight as I could. Then relaxing on his push until I felt his balls hit my ass.

Within minutes of this time, he came again, this time deep inside of me. As the warmth of his spilled seed traveled up into me he sighed and relaxed, "Yeah that's the way pup, don't let them pull out easy, really show your top how much you want them to cum in there."

I felt him slide out of my now very full and slick ass, and pat it a couple times. "I'm going to take a quick break. Don't worry, I'll be back for more soon."

As he got up to go, he slid my plug back in. He had stretched me so much that it was hard to even keep it in this time, "This is so folks know not to fuck you till I get back, make sure you keep that in there."

I nodded and moaned an ascent through my soaking gag.

I tried to muster up enough energy to turn around and check out what everyone else was doing, but my legs were worn out from that short session. So I laid down and took a break as well.

My trainer came back after a short while, or at least I think it was a short while. I may have gone into a slight orgasmic coma for a while enjoying the euphoria of having been so thoughtfully fucked. Anyway, it had been long enough for him to regain his energy, and he was obviously ready to fill me up again.

He smiled as he saw me getting up as he neared. "Hope you're not too worn out. I got a lot more in me, and I'm planning for it to end up in you."

In response, I spread my legs wider and pushed out just a little bit. I had been concentrating on holding the plugin with just my grip. Now with a soft thump, I felt it fall out and hit the mat under me.

That brought a laugh. "I see how it is. Can't wait to be filled up again. I do love a slutty puppy. Well then, no reason to wait. This time you get to learn about angling yourself to take more of your top."

I was rolled onto my back and a cushion shoved under me for support. He lifted my hips so much that I was now looking up at my own cock with him behind it, standing over me.

Positioning himself above me this time so that he was thrusting downwards instead of sideways into me. I watched as he entered me this time. His huge cock spread me open as he lowered himself. I could feel his last two loads flowing out around him, easing his way in. Holding myself up to give him the best angle I could, I moaned around my gag as he began again.

Once again he took his time. His new angle allowed him to rail me deeper than before. I lost track of time in the rhythm of his long strokes that made me feel every inch of his monster member. Until suddenly I felt another wave of warmth wash over my insides. I could feel his cock pulsing in me, filling me with his cum all over again.

That sensation put me over my own edge. I came again, even harder this time. My cum spilled out over my own chest and face as my cock pointed down at me.

This got yet another laugh out of my trainer, "You look cute covered in your own spunk puppy. We need to make that a regular thing."

I felt him pull back as if to pull out, going just to the edge of my entrance.

But then he dropped back down firmly, causing me to gush out just a little bit more onto my face. After that, he just kept up his slow, steady strokes, slowly turning me into a sloppy, wet puddle of goo on the floor.

He came two more times before our session was done for the day. The last time, he stopped deep inside before pulling himself out an inch at a time. Making sure I leaked as little as possible as he backed away.

"Good Pup," he said as he ran a hand over my quivering backside. "You make an excellent cum dump. Once this class is done, I'll have to keep an eye out for you in the kennels. If I see you, you can be sure you'll get a lot more of this." He stroked his slowly softening cock to emphasize. "I wanna try that mouth of yours at some point too. The instructor over there was saying you were pretty skilled."

He lowered me back to the ground and removed my gag. Stroking my head as he did before walking away.

After that I was allowed to lie down for the rest of class time, luxuriating in the sensation of having been completely and totally fucked. Eventually one of the red collars came over to collect me and take me back to my kennel.

As we were put away in our cages, our instructor had a few things to tell us, "I expect everyone to have their number five plug in when we come for inspection in the morning. Tomorrow is the last day of class, and so will be our exam day." He smiled.

"I think this will be the most enjoyable exam you've ever taken." "Practice some more tonight if you want, but get some sleep. Tomorrow will be a busy one. "

After a bit of rest and refreshment from the day, we started comparing notes on how we performed that day.

Everyone had been impressed by my trainer. He'd been new that day, and I was the only one he had spent any time with. They were equally impressed when I showed that I could fit in the number five plug with little effort after my sessions with him.

For some reason, according to the other boy pups, I was the only one of the guys who had been allowed to cum at all. My brown-haired partner told me that his trainer had told him he wasn't allowed to until he had returned to the kennel.

The others mostly agreed that their trainers had said the same. Seeing as how that didn't sound fair, I asked if any of them wanted to help me work on my oral practice. I got four immediate volunteers and a shy request for a ride from my brunette.

To answer his question first, I reached around and pulled my plug out for the time being. "Of course," I grinned. "As long as you don't mind it being not quite as tight as last time."

As it turns out he didn't mind that at all, and as I turned back to face the others his hands were already on my hips, sliding into his place.

On the other hand, in from of me now were two other cocks. "We figured we would save some time," one of them said, "you can take care of all three of us at once, and then the girls can take their turns if they want."

I looked over to the girls to see if that was okay with them, but both of them had settled back to watch. Hands exploring each other as they watched my performance. Taking that as an endorsement. I eagerly opened my mouth.

Starting by taking each of the waiting cocks in turn for a moment. Getting a taste for them as well as their size. I slid them into my mouth just as my other end was getting railed by my generous friend.

They let me take my time first gently licking one then the other of them, finally when I couldn't wait any longer, I held their shafts together to try them both at once.

The day-long workout and my now persistent attention were too much for both of them. I was swallowing two loads at once before I had barely got started.

They sat back next to the girls, who were now focused on each other in a 69 pose. I enjoyed the show myself as my other partner leaned forward over my back wrapping warm arms around me.

His hand reached up and turned my head back to face him, locking my lips to his in a deep kiss that left us both panting. After that, his rhythm became ragged and staggering. Then to my surprise, he pulled out suddenly. I turned my head to see why, to be greeted with a face full of cum, delivered fresh from him.

I was momentarily stunned as he now knelt down and started to make out. Kissing the mess he had made of my face away. After a moment he confessed, "I was watching when he had you upside down. He's right, you do look very cute with spunk on your face. I just wanted it to be mine this time."

After that, he held me in a cuddle on my mat as we both cooled down. As the lights were dimmed for sleeping we were joined again by our red-haired friend, flush from her playtime with the others.

Despite the plan from that morning, she wiggled her way between us pulling our arms around her. "You two are comfier than them," she said matter of factly.

I turned to see the other three in a similar arrangement as we were. So we again drifted off, all three in a pile. Dreaming of what our exam might be the next day.