Kennel Club 02: Pet Training, Day 01

Story Info
A loyal pet is enrolled in some extra curricular training.
2.4k words
4.67
4.1k
5
0

Part 2 of the 7 part series

Updated 03/22/2024
Created 01/07/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So pet," my master said while stroking my hair, "I have something for you to do for this long weekend."

I lifted my head from where I lay in his lap, "Yes, Sir. What would you like me to do?"

I was curious. Long weekends ordinarily meant Master had a get-together with friends; or sometimes trips out to visit a cabin and do some hiking and exploring.

"I learned this week that the club is going to start offering new collars and dog tags. They want a way for the pets to show off what they can do at a glance."

I perked up at this.

"It's a multi-day boarding class," he continued, "And there are a couple options, but..." he grinned and cupped my chin in his hand, then slowly slid the hand down my neck to my collar, his fingers wrapping around the soft black leather.

"Considering your talents, " The fingers tightened, and with a firm pull, he lifted my head into a solid, demanding kiss. After a few moments, he pulled me back away but didn't loosen his grip. "I've enrolled you in the submissive training course." he grinned.

With the kiss fresh on my lips and the collar tight around my neck, I was quivering with excitement, and he could tell.

"Well, something tells me you're happy about this turn of events."

"Yes, Sir," I breathe. I swallowed hard so I could feel his fingers as they filled the gap between the collar and my throat. "I think it sounds like a lot of fun."

"In that case," he said with a wicked grin, "I think it's best if you start studying then."

He held me firmly as his other hand moved to undo his belt and zipper. My mouth began watering reflexively as he slowly revealed his already-hardening cock. "There's a good boy," he said, slowly stroking himself to full erection.

Holding me just out of reach with his other hand, letting me pull against him just a bit. I looked up at his face waiting for his command. A slow grin spread across his face. "You need to ask pet, good boys know how to beg."

Swallowing hard, I managed to get out the words, "Please Master, let me have your cock."

"Hmm..not good enough, try again. Tell me where you want my cock." Master gently said as he pulled on my collar, keeping my mouth slightly out of reach.

"My mouth, " I blurted out. "I want to feel your cock in my mouth. I want I want you to fuck my face and shoot down my throat. I want to taste you as you fill me with cum." I was pulling harder against his grip, trying to get closer.

"That's better," His grip didn't loosen in the slightest, but he shifted it slowly, inch by inch until his tip was caressing my lips. I opened my mouth to let him in, but only just enough so I could feel him pushing past my lips. His cock was hot and hard, and slowly dripping pre onto my waiting tongue. I could feel him pulsing as he entered my mouth, twitching ever so slightly. He paused for a moment, just inside.

"Now, remember, with a request like that...I expect you to swallow it all." and then he started to fuck my face... and I didn't waste a drop.

________________________________________________

I sat on my mat, in a row against a wall with the other four pets enrolled in the sub-course. Three guys and two girls, all of us black collars, playdate pets. Our leashes had been hooked to the wall, and we had water and snacks given to us while we waited.

We'd been talking for a little while waiting on the instructor. We had been firmly commanded to not start anything until the instructor gave us leave. So, we had been talking about particularly fun Mistresses and Masters who had taken us out, comparing notes on what each thought of as the best parts of being a pet.

I recognized one of the other guys from the Kennel Mistress's reward night a few weeks back. A boyish brunette, he had been the one who had given me a ride at the end of the night. I could still remember how tight and warm he was. And how he looked over his shoulder at me as I filled him up, begging for more. He would do well in this class...too bad we weren't allowed to warm up at all. I'd have liked him to return the favor.

The other two guys I hadn't seen before. A tan fellow with black hair and a slim build, but tight, like a runner. The other was blonde, muscled but a little soft around the edges, quite handsome. The two girls were a petite redhead, whose hair was dark enough to be almost black. And a brown-haired girl who was all curves and soft lines.

Right as we were getting really restless and right before some more adventurous petting could start, despite the firm orders. The door to the playroom opened, and a gold-collar lead pet with two red-collar kennel assistants in tow entered the room.

"Good morning, Pets," he said. "I'm here to train you to be the best subs you can be. I play both positions myself." He pointed at his gold collar, "The kennel mistress has since decided that I'm an expert on both sides and good at my roles, so I'm to be your instructor. These are my assistants," he said pointing out the other two with him.

"So, as you should know by now, when you finish this class, you will be given a new collar to wear to the club. One showing that you are trained by us to be the best subby little pet you can be."

He held up the new collar to show. It was still mostly black, but several wide bands of green had been added. They stood out clearly with the black, making it easy to see that the wearer was in a different category. Set aside from the normal play pets.

"There will be to be a couple of these collars, each in different colors. The green is for pets who finish this course. There will be other colors as well. Those are for ones who cater to more specific kinks here in the club. You are the initial class. If this goes over well, we'll consider adding more types, and you can switch up if your masters and mistresses want you to."

After that, he then held up a shiny silver dog tag and said, "Also, if you are particularly good at something during training, you may get to have a tag that shows prospective masters what kind of play you are best at. Making it easier for them to pick pets with the talents they want to play with."

Putting the collar and tags away in a cubby, he continued lecturing, "So, here is how this is going to work. Each day for the next several days. We will be training and testing you on different techniques you need as a sub.

At the end, you will have a practical exam, and if you pass you get to be in a showcase for your masters. We will cover the details of each day in the morning, give you the day to practice, and then evaluate your progress at the end of the day.

"But," he continued with a grin. "We don't know how much you need to be taught until we get a baseline," he walked over to the brown-haired guy. "Each of you presents for me and my co-trainers, and we'll see how much you need to learn."

We were all well-trained pets, so in a moment, we turned to face the wall so that the instructors had clear views of everything we had to offer. The lead instructor started with the pet he had been walking toward, and I leaned up to watch the show.

On the wall next to each of our leashes was a dispenser for lube; I watched as he poured a good amount into his hand. Then begin a slow lube up of the pet's ass. I was looking forward to enjoying the show when one of the other trainers stopped behind me.

"Head down, ass up Pet." he laughed, "You can watch them later. For now, you need to do as I say." I felt the warm lube being massaged into my asshole, as lifted it higher to meet his hands.

"Hmm. Your Master must work you over regularly. You're plenty tight, but also have excellent stretching." I felt his fingers ease in, one after another, until there were three side by side. "That's good enough to start." He pulled back, "Now, let's see how you are with something a bit bigger?"

He gripped my hips, and spread my legs apart further, "gotta remember to keep your ass high pet, a good bottom makes it easy to get in."

I felt his rod pushing against my ass, and I pushed back, feeling him slide easily inside. He felt so good, not too big, but very filling.

"Very good, Pet," he praised me as he thrust in me a couple times. I started to flex my muscles, gripping his cock tighter inside me. "Oh, very good. It seems like you know a couple of more advanced moves as well."

He thrust deep one more time, then slowly, ever so slowly, pulled back out, leaving me empty and wanting. Patting my ass as he stepped away, "Good boy, I'll come back and finish that later, but you have classmates that need to be evaluated as well."

I felt him move away and I turned to watch as he walked over to one of the girl's pets further down the row, and began the process again with her.

After everyone had their starting evaluation, the instructor turned us back around to listen to the next set of instructions. Taking a glance down the row, I saw the others were all in the same state as me, excited, erect, wet, and ready for more.

"Ok, pets, evaluation is done, your masters have started your training well, so we'll be able to go right to work tomorrow."

He continued, "For tonight, you'll go to your kennels. In each one, you'll find some toys, and training gauges. I expect you to practice with those tonight and be ready for the first class in the morning. You'll come to class with the biggest one you can fit comfortably. If you get to the largest in your set, you'll get a treat," he said the last bit with a sly smile.

"Lastly," he looked to the red collars, "if either of you had any of them you wanted to play with feel free. Remember to not play favorites. If you pick one tonight pick a different one tomorrow".

With that, we began to be led back to our kennels. A couple more minders showed up to take the extra two, but the guy who had tested me came and picked my leash off the wall. "I believed I promised to finish what I started," He said. I turned and presented to him immediately. He chuckled at my blatant invitation, "No, not right here, come with me."

He led me back through the club, to where the kennels were. When we arrived at the open play area at the end of the row next to my kennel he caught me by the collar and pulled me inside.

The room wasn't huge, but it was large enough to be comfortable for at least four people. With mat floors that were comfy to lie on, or get pressed into.

He brought me to the side and pushed me against the wall, pressing my whole front into it. "Now, "he said, "show me your ass." I quickly obliged him, bending forward. When I was mostly bent over and bracing myself against the wall, He pulled my leash tight holding me in place.

He started right where he left off, first checking me again with slow probing fingers, making sure I was loose enough for him. Then once he was happy, he pulled me up so I was pressed flat against the wall, him pressed against my back.

I could feel his cock, firm and thick sliding smoothly between my cheeks.

After a few slow strokes, he stepped back and then I could feel his rod once again pressing into my hole. I did my best to relax and let him in. He took his time, slowly pressing me into the wall as his shaft slid deeper into me. I let out a slow moan as I felt him press against my inner walls, feeling them stretch out to welcome the hard cock deep inside.

Then with heavy, slow thrusts, he began to truly fuck me. Every time he began to pull back, I clenched down as hard as I could. After a few rounds of this, he leaned in placing his head on my shoulder, and whispered in my ear, "Well aren't you the eager one."

He laughed as I shuddered, "Well far be it for me to deny you."

He sped up his pace, starting to move fast enough for his balls to begin slapping against my ass when he reached his hilt.

I let out a moan I couldn't keep in anymore. "There's a good boy," he said once more leaning into my neck. His teeth brushed my skin in a quick nip, "Now here's your treat for the day."

He buried himself to the hilt again, then did one, two, three more short fast strokes, and I felt my insides fill with warmth as he spilled inside of me.

In a rush I couldn't hold back I felt myself go over the edge as well, cumming and spraying over the mat under me.

"Ah, that was good." he sighed, "I look forward to training you more. I'm sure others will want a turn with you as well," He said as he slid out from behind me and let me sink to the floor.

I could feel his load seeping out from my well-used ass, mingling with my own spent shot on the mat under me.

He looked down at me, "And I see you made a bit of a mess too. Good Boy." He knelt and stroked my sensitive and slowly softening member spreading my still dripping cum over it as lube.

"Let's get you in your kennel, you're going to have a few busy days ahead." He winked at me as he licked his hand and led me back to the kennel.

I couldn't wait for the morning.

_____________________________