Kenny and Hypnosis Ch. 10

Story Info
Ms. Jones whisks Kenny away for a weekend beach getaway.
3.4k words
4.21
5.1k
7

Part 10 of the 11 part series

Updated 03/15/2024
Created 01/22/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Spring break was finally here. That special time of the year where students get to enjoy a week off from their studies, teachers get to drink less (or more) heavily, and parents either spend more time with their kids or get more headaches. While some college kids's idea of a good time involve out-of-town vacationing and partying, some opt for a more relaxed break; staying home and having adventures in small doses. Kenny fell into that camp. There was no doubt that he wanted to see just what kind of insanity he could get into with the MILFs, but also had the question of: who, where and when?

Ms. Feng was the first to break the bad news of having to sub-in for the principal over the weekend to oversee renovations being done to the high school. Ms. Evans let Kenny down vaguely, with talks of a good time, "when she gets back." With only Ms. Jones left, he confidently raised his phone to call her. However, he nearly dropped it when she called him first.

"H-Hello?" Kenny responded, losing all of his coolness and composure instantly.

"Hey, kid!" She happily said. "Word around the block is that you're down two babes but still have one just aching to see you."

"Aching? I didn't know you missed me that much," Kenny responded.

"Oh, baby, you have no idea. It's not often that a woman gets her hands on some quality cock that not only gets the job done but helps with house work, too."

Kenny briefly reminisced with a pout about the time he was called to desperate-sounding Ms. Jones's house only for him to help with dusting and vacuuming. That pout soon turned into a satisfied look when he then remembered how she insisted on being topless and rewarding him beyond generously from night until morning.

"Look, I'll get right to it. I've got a beach house booked from now until Monday. Now, I can either go by myself with only my imagination and as many toys as I can pack, or I can take a particular young man who would rather have me all to himself instead."

"A-Absolutely! I'll keep you company for the weekend, Ms. Jones!" Kenny answered with gusto.

Ms. Jones giggled over the phone.

"I knew you'd join me! Go ahead and pack your shit for the weekend and come over ASAP! The sooner we get to the beach house, the sooner you can manhandle me like a damn sexdoll," Ms. Jones said before hanging up.

Kenny broke land-speed records with how fast and precise he packed his suitcase. His parents didn't question him when he said he was going to be spending the weekend with his friends, leaving him completely in the clear to go on a private beach getaway with the busty MILF yearning for his cock.

"Like it? I got a pretty good price on it, too!" Ms. Jones said as she rolled her luggage up the steps.

From the outside, the beach house was one of many on a long street confined to a man-made island. An outdoor corridor wrapped around the exterior of the house and led to a well-sized, wooden, back patio. Following Ms. Jones inside, the living room area was directly after the entryway and converged into an open-kitchen. The hallway on the left led to two rooms, both of which had windows to the beach.

"Not very big, huh? Almost seems like an apartment near the beach," Kenny commented.

"Now that you mention it, those pictures did make the inside look bigger than it actually is... must be why it was so cheap," Ms. Jones said with a hand on her chin.

Ms. Jones quickly got over the expectation-versus-reality, heading to the master bedroom with Kenny behind. The inside of the bedroom had a nautical theme with sliding glass doors on three of the walls that led to the walkway outside, with one also pointing to the beach. The large, blue-sheeted bed was centered and against the wall on the side of the door with a night stand on each side. Finally, the bathroom was to the right with a slide-open closet right next to it.

"Wow! I am loving how much space the room has!" Ms. Jones remarked.

Kenny's mind flooded with thoughts of the two of them sitting down and having tea at the seats near a glass door, getting changed for the beach, and of course, relentless up-standing fucking free from collision with any furniture. He quickly wiped away his drool and unpacked his suitcase into one of the available dresser drawers that Ms. Jones hadn't claimed yet. Before he knew it, his clothes were unpacked and Ms. Jones was patiently sitting on the bed.

"Took ya long enough," she said playfully.

"Huh, I thought I would be done first," Kenny remarked, looking over one of the many packed drawers.

Ms. Jones stood up and walked over to Kenny, wrapping her arms around his shoulders.

"I bet you're waiting to get these clothes off and go to town on me, huh?" She asked softly.

"You have no idea," he absentmindedly responded while going for a kiss.

Ms. Jones dodged the lips and opted for a peck on the cheek.

"Dinner first, and then we have kick-off the weekend in style~" she said with a wink and a smile.

Kenny was letdown, but steeled his resolve for he would have his fills of unearthly pleasures soon enough.

Kenny and Ms. Jones enjoyed one of the many local diners specializing in seafood.

"Ahhhh! Nothing like crab legs with a view of the beach at night to make it feel like spring break's arrived!" Ms. Jones remarked.

"I'm used to just being locked-up at home during the break. Man, I had no idea seafood with an atmosphere could be so good!" Kenny remarked.

Kenny's heart was pounding as he drove under the stop lights. Each one he visualized as a countdown to the lascivious debauchery he had long awaited all month long. With the turn to the neighborhood within sight, he picked up speed and readied to turn the wheel.

"Oh! I think there's a bar up ahead! Let's stop by for a bit!" Ms. Jones said, pointing to building just before the turn.

"A bar? Sounds great!" Kenny said, hiding his annoyance.

"Just a bit longer, me. Just a bit longer. Not only are you going to have Ms. Jones all to yourself, but now she's gonna give you all the drunk sex you could dream of," Kenny thought to himself as he parked.

The interior of the bar had a nautical theme--to no one's surprise--with straw décor on the tables and stools. The place gave off a friendly vibe, with a handful of older couples and friend groups still getting their nightly fill of spirits. Ms. Jones led Kenny to the bar and quickly got the bartender's attention.

"Excuse me, sir! Can I get a shot of tequila and a long island to start?" She asked.

"Sure thing!" The bartender replied, giving Kenny a wink before uncorked some bottles.

"Sorry, kid. You're the DD, so no drinking for you tonight," Ms. Jones said in an almost teasing tone.

Kenny watched her quickly down the shot before draining half of her other drink in one go.

"Ah! That hits the spot!" She said in complete relaxation.

Any conversation Kenny tried died on the spot with Ms. Jones focused more on her drink; who knew that MILFs loved their booze? He looked over at her once more, almost jumping in his seat at the site of 2 additional (empty) drinks. Ms. Jones was giving him all kinds of looks, winking and giggling galore. Slowly, she reached across for Kenny's hand. The two shared a warm moment of their fingers intertwined before Ms. Jones changed the tempo.

Grabbing his hand, she brought it to her chest. She ran his fingers along the top of her exposed skin before sinking deep between her cleavage. Ms. Jones licked her lips as she slid his hand in and out of breasts. Finally, she brought his hand to her mouth and proceeded to suck on his fingers. She pursed and stretched her lips on each digit as she took them in down to the knuckle.

"Bet you want this to be your cock so badly, huh, baby?" She said in a low voice.

Kenny's pants were starting to feel even tighter than they already were.

"You would just love to slide it down to the base, across my lips and tongue, then shoot your jizz on the back of my throat," she said with a giggle.

Kenny glanced around the bar to see if there was anyone watching.

"Meet me in men's bathroom right the fuck now," Kenny whispered into Ms. Jones's ear in an aggressive, yet desperate, tone.

Ms. Jones finished her drink with a smile, then followed behind Kenny after he had gone ahead of her. Walking in to the surprisingly empty restroom, she peaked under the stall doors until she saw Kenny's shoes in the one farthest from the door. As she approached it, he leaped out and brought her in. Her whine of shock turned to giggling and soft-moaning as he initiated some sloppy kissing.

"Going at it in a public bathroom? I didn't know you had it in ya, kid~" she said with a bite of her lip.

Kenny pushed Ms. Jones away. She stared into his eyes, expecting him to say something cheesy or flirty, but was taken by surprise when he pulled her shirt up and off her shoulders.

"W-What the fu-"

Kenny sunk his tongue back down her throat as he fumbled with her pants next. He yanked them down to her ankles and managed to get her to step out of them. Ms. Jones looked down at herself--now standing in her bra and panties--then looked back up at Kenny with a playful, open-mouth expression.

"Kenny, it has been years since I've done something like and I am so fucking turned-on right now that my panties are gonna like I got thrown in a pool!" Ms. Jones stated.

Kenny shakily pulled his pants down. His hard cock was so stiff that it was practically pointing straight at Ms. Jones. She brought herself on to him, rubbing his member with both hands. Ms. Jones giggled and kissed him on the next as his hands slid from her hips all the way up to her face. She once again looked into his eyes and expected another passionate display before starting what she had been waiting for. Her lips puckered as Kenny bundled her hair in his hands.

"Suck my fucking cock, baby."

Ms. Jones's eyes went wide as she was quickly brought to her knees and Kenny's dick was quickly brought down her throat. Her lips pressed against the base of his groin as her tongue was pinned down by his hot, throbbing rod. Ms. Jones placed her hands on his thighs in order to try and push away, but Kenny interpreted that as her ready for more.

Kenny looked down after pulling Ms. Jones off of him. While she coughed and caught her breath, he watched the saliva drip off of his soaked cock.

"Ah!" She said as Kenny pulled her head back with her hair.

"Oh, shit!" He said as his dick slid back in her mouth.

He could see and feel her tongue caressing the underside while her top teeth were visible through her semi-open mouth.

"You look so fucking sexy sucking cock," he said to her.

Kenny resumed pushing her up and down on his member. Ms. Jones had become more submissive, joining in on the oral fun the same that she had usually done. Kenny swung on his legs up and planted it on the wall behind Ms. Jones.

"Don't forget the balls, Ms. Jones," he said to her.

Letting her hair go, Ms. Jones released his cock and dutifully attended to his balls. She sucked and licked across his sack before taking each testicle in her mouth. Kenny's cock throbbed, leaking precum on to her face.

"These balls are bulging with cum! I bet you're just dying to empty them in a warm hole, huh?" she said to him.

"Either in a hole or on your face," Kenny replied.

"Gasp On my face? You mean you'd really send a lady out of the men's room with her face covered in spunk?" She playfully asked.

"Oh, I'd send you out naked with a thick facial if I felt like it," Kenny said.

Ms. Jones giggled and resumed sucking his balls. He brought his leg down with the intention to try just one of many more positions.

"Last call!" The bartender shouted from bar.

"Crap. The bar's closing soon," Kenny thought to himself.

He looked down at Ms. Jones, who was still taking her time with his member. As much as he wanted to keep going, he knew he had to wrap things up and get home for the main event of the night.

"The bar's closing, so let's finish up, baby," Kenny said to Ms. Jones.

"Okay," she replied, standing up.

"So, what are you gonna do now, honey?" She said with a cock-drunk smile.

Kenny sat down on the toilet and stroked his cock.

"Oh, you are terrible," Ms. Jones said with a smile.

Still standing, she flipped her hair back as she bent over. While sucking the tip, Kenny swung his leg around and held Ms. Jones's head down with it. He groaned as she whined and sucked at the base of his cock.

"Ah! Ah! Keep going!" Kenny panted.

Ms. Jones moaned with each dip. The hot breath from her nose hit his crotch and only coaxed his cum out more.

"I'm cumming!" He exclaimed.

Cum flowed out of her nose, dripping on to his thigh as a questionable look crossed her face. A burst of air out of her nose ended the session. Ms. Jones leaned back up, coughing and brushing her hair out of her face while Kenny laid spent from his intense orgasm.

"Fuck, I'm sorry. Was that too much?" Kenny said apologetically.

"Oh no, you're good, sweetie. It's just that I've never had cum shoot out of my nose before!" Ms. Jones replied.

Kenny handed Ms. Jones some paper towels to help get cleaned up. Once her clothes were back on, the two left the bar to finally head back to the beach house. Kenny's dick had came back to life as he pulled into the driveway. Exiting the car, he grabbed Ms. Jones and quickly led her up the steps to the front door.

"Jeez, calm down, Kenny! I'm not goin' anywhere!" Ms. Jones said, giggling at Kenny fumbling the keys to unlock the door.

Once inside, he quickly got to the bedroom and disrobed. Ms. Jones followed behind, closing the door behind him. Kenny laid on the bed, fully erect while Ms. Jones was still clothed and standing.

"You better be prepared because starting now, that dick is mine," she said.

Ms. Jones took her top off and tossed it aside.

"Every single last drop of your semen is either going in me or on me."

Ms. Jones took her pants and shoes off, adding them to the pile.

"While we're here at the beach, there is no Olivia or Dianne; just me and you."

Ms. Jones took her bra off next.

"No condoms, ever. I want your raw cock fucking and pumping me senseless."

Ms. Jones finally took her panties off, leaving her completely naked.

"Now, let me join you on the bed so we can fuck hard."

"I'm telling' you! There was this hot-ass MILF I saw walkin' up the steps earlier!" Unnamed Hooligan 1 whispered to the other two.

"How hot we talkin'?" Unnamed Hooligan 2 asked.

"Big fuckin' tits--poppin' out of her top--and an ass so big it was stretchin' her panties under her jeans!" Hooligan 1 responded.

"No way, bro. You probably saw the heatwaves distortin' her figure or somethin'. She's probably just fat school librarian or somethin'," Hooligan 3 said.

"Guys, let's just fuckin' take a look and see that I'm right," Hooligan 1 said.

The three Hooligans snuck onto the beach house property, undetected under the veil of the night. They carefully peaked through what little space the blinds and curtains provided through the windows, checking which room was housing the phantom beauty.

"I'm not seeing her, man," Hooligan 3 whispered.

The three stopped on a dime once they heard what sounded like a woman moaning. They each looked at each other before quickly sneaking up to one of the sliding doors to the main bedroom. Peaking around the corner, they clumsily moved out of sight.

"You like that cunt?" Ms. Jones said to Kenny.

The Hooligans peaked through the window from the side. Their eyes went wide as they saw Ms. Jones from the back riding Kenny on the bed. Her hips rocked back and forth--occasionally swiveling--as both her and Kenny panted and moaned.

"Holy shit!" One Hooligan whispered to the other.

"She's real?! And she's so fuckin' hot!" Another whispered.

"That is one lucky motherfucker in there!" The other added.

"Fuck! I'm gonna cum again!" Ms. Jones exclaimed.

Ms. Jones swung her hips around faster before her body jolted and spasmed. She swung her head back and moaned along with her twitches until coming back down with a sigh.

"Fuck, that was great~" she said to Kenny, leaning down to kiss him.

"Now, I want you to you to have your fun and make me cum again," Ms. Jones said with a smile.

The two kissed some more before Kenny asked Ms. Jones to sit down on his cock, facing the sliding door. Once she did, he suddenly wrapped an arm around her and held her in place as he thrusted his hips up.

"Oh, fuck!" She exclaimed.

With his other hand, he rubbed her pussy and clit while keeping up the pace. Ms. Jones was moaning wildly and swearing for more. Soon, they fell to the side.

"Oh, god! I'm already cumming agaiiiiinnn!" Ms. Jones said in a high-pitched whine.

Ms. Jones closed her legs together and shook as she had yet another orgasms. Without letting her rest, Kenny put her on her back and sunk his cock back in.

"Fuck! I'm cumming, too!" He exclaimed.

Kenny's few thrusts led to a thick cumshot. She let out a surprised moan when a spurt of spunk squirted out the side of her packed-pussy. Pulling out, even more overflowed out and trickled on to the bed.

"Oh my god! That really is a week's worth of jizz!" Ms. Jones remarked, looking down at herself.

"It feels like my balls are swimming in cum, Ms. Jones. I've been waiting to fuck like this all month long," Kenny replied.

Ms. Jones surprised Kenny with some deep-kisses.

"Keep talking like that and I'll beg you to move in with me~" She said with a smile.

Outside, the group of Hooligans looked on in pants-staining amazement. No amount of pornography could ever hope to hold a candle up to the real-life fucking between a college stud and his MILF-lover.

"We should have fuckin' recorded that, dude!" One said.

"Shit! We should have. No way we'll ever see something like that again..." another said.

"Wait... why don't we see if we can talk them into it?" Hooligan 1 said.

"Talk them into it?" Hooligan 2 said.

"Yeah! We're throwin' that house party, so why don't we see if they want to come over? Once they're over and maybe alone upstairs, they'll definitely get it on!" Hooligan 1 said.

"Yeah... I think that could work! We just need to find the right opportunity to ask..."

"They're right next to the beach, so they'll definitely be there soon. We'll just wait until the time's right and get the best souvenir ever!"

The Hooligans took one last look at Ms. Jones under the covers before sneaking away, eagerly waiting to talk to her.

"That was great, baby," Ms. Jones said to Kenny.

"Like you said, a great way to kick-off the weekend," Kenny responded.

"And just you wait because I promise it only gets sexier and better from here."

The two kissed before sinking under the covers.

"Get some rest, baby. You're going to need all of the stamina you've got for tomorrow!"