Kenshin and Chiharu Pt. 005

Story Info
Indians and Japanese mixed together.
17.5k words
4.3
2k
2
0

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 02/11/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

No one under 18 will be involved in any of the sexual activities of this story. Since some of these couples have young children, you will notice they go off for their own children activities on a small farm.

All adults in this story are open and willing to take part in the sexual fun.

* * * * * * *

Europeans, Indians and Japanese mixed together, this had to be interesting to all concerned. I hope my friends and readers here enjoy this final story in this series. There will be more adventures with Kenshin and Chiharu building to a series where they take four other Japanese couples for a week at an island beach house. Not sure if that series will appear here yet. Probably will just appear in our blog since others will be helping write that. But that is over a year away at least.

* * * * * * *

After the bad review I got from some people for my last story I was ready to go back and focus on our blog where our readers enjoy our stories but some have contacted me and encouraged me to finish what I started so I have condensed the last two parts into the one you are reading now.

Voting and anonymous comments have been disabled. If you have to hide behind "Anonymous" I'm not interested in what you have to say.

* * * * * * *

Enough negative, let's get on with the story.

Anne.

* * * * * * *

* * * * * * *

Our Overseas Visitors.

* * * * * * *

Finally, the Indian and Australian groups arrived in New Zealand. It had been a direct, overnight flight from Perth. Now, as they cleared customs, they discovered Shanti and Mike waiting for them. While Shanti came forward to greet them, Mike was on his phone calling more of the New Zealand men to drive the vans in to meet in the quick pick-up zone.

There was a bit of confusion as they worked out who would be going in which van and getting kids and bags sorted too etc. The security officer was watching them closely, glancing at his watch as the five-minute pick-up time was exceeded.

Finally, it was all sorted. Mike and Shanti were relieved their plan had worked. The van drivers were relieved they had collected the correct guests for their house. The overseas visitors were relieved that they were in the same van as their kids. And the security officer was relieved the line of vans had taken all that confusion with them, leaving his drop-off, pick-up zone running smoothly again.

Both Japanese couples, Hirohiko and Sayako; Kenshin and Chiharu, had agreed to take visitors to stay at their houses. Both men had vans and were among the group at the airport to meet and collect their guests.

Shanti's plan was to have the visitors take their first day getting to know their hosts and settling in. Then there would be a series of welcome parties at various places while all the kids went on their own adventures with Mike's parents. Yes, everyone knew these greeting parties would turn sexual which was why the children weren't included. After all, the Letters Group was a sexual swapping group and these visitors had come here to play, so why not start, sooner rather than later.

Sayako and Chiharu had decided to combine their party into a gathering at Sayako's house. This had originally been planned as an evening, but things went very late and in the early morning hours, everyone had just slept where they finished partying.

* * * * * * *

Before we start, it might be better if we list who was staying at each house.

Staying with Hirohiko and Sayako. (Japanese)

Hamza and Kalki, plus 1 kid. (Indian)

Ian and Kala, plus 3 kids. European)

Staying with Kenshin and Chiharu. (Japanese)

Mootie and Hansini, plus two kids. (Indian)

(Jasmine their eldest daughter, staying at Lizamoa and Joseph's house, with other teens her age.)

Gaja and Nishi. (Indian)

* * * * * * *

☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

* * * * * * *

Would You and Kenshin Like Some Overseas Visitors?

* * * * * * *

First, let's back up and see some events before the visitors arrived then we'll get to the party itself.

The day after that disastrous party at Mike and Shanti's house, Sayako and Chiharu did talk, as they promised they would. Sayako rang her friend to check everything was ok.

"So how was Kenshin when you got home?" Sayako asked when the video chat opened.

"He seemed ok," Chiharu replied.

"Really?"

"In a very good mood actually."

"Well after what I heard he and Lizamoa did and that session beside the pool, I'd be surprised if he wasn't in a good mood."

"We talked a bit," Chiharu continued. "He did say he was disappointed in me that I didn't talk with him first but when I tried to explain myself, he wouldn't let me say much. He just said mistakes were made by both of us but it's history now. He said he had been interested in joining the group but just wanted to check it out first. I should have waited for him."

"Yes," Sayako agreed. "We were all shocked that you hadn't told him."

"It was a bit dumb."

"You took a terrible risk, Chiharu. Put your marriage on the line."

Chiharu just nodded. She realized how much she had messed up.

"You are lucky Lizamoa managed to convince Kenshin to go with her and try out swinging for a night."

"Is that why she did it?"

"Yes, it was Shanti's idea. They hoped Lizamoa could win him over. If anyone could pull it off, Shanti knew that Lizamoa could."

"I didn't know that. I thought it was all revenge on me."

"Him leaving with her like that was. Before you walked over, Kenshin had turned down Lizamoa's offer. For some reason, perhaps something you said, he changed his mind while talking with you. Caught Liz by surprise, as much as you, but she was quick to catch on and go along with him. They went off together and seems their night went well from what I can gather but Lizamoa isn't saying much and I don't suppose Kenshin is either."

Chiharu just nodded her head because she remembered the shock of seeing him get up and walk off with his arm around Lizamoa. "No he has said nothing about it to me other than Lizamoa was good."

"The session by the pool was his revenge fuck but I believe Liz told him very clearly the night with her wasn't revenge, it was two people enjoying themselves. She threatened to kick his arse if he didn't behave with her."

"Oh," Chiharu replied with a giggle. "She said that?"

"You see, Chiharu," Sayako explained. "Shanti discovered something about Kenshin that I don't think you've seen yet. Kenshin is not so much into the wild sex like you seem to be. He is happy to swing but wants one partner and to enjoy her. Take his time to be with her, more like lovers. He is actually, quite romantic. For him, a night with one woman is preferable to having several different partners in one night. That's just his style. He now knows many of the women in our group are happy with that too."

It came as a surprise to Chiharu that Lizamoa and Shanti had worked that out about her husband.

* * * * * * *

There was silence for a while as Chiharu took all this in. "But I thought it was all about the sex parties with you guys," she asked Sayako.

"Well, yes, it is but we are a swinging group which means we are open to swapping our partners for sexual enjoyment. How we do this is really up to the people involved.

"Chiharu, you remember, that idea we had about the men being together?"

"Yeah, that would be fun to see. But I don't think Kenshin would go for that."

"You might be wrong there. We might be wrong with both men. I think we should give them a chance. Without pushing them, of course."

"No Sayako!" Chiharu said feeling concerned. "After what happened Friday night, I don't want to upset Kenshin in any way. I don't want to mess up again. Don't go there!"

Sayako was surprised at Chiharu's strong rejection of the idea that she'd been excited about a few days before, but she could understand why her friend was nervous about doing anything that might do further damage to her marriage. There had been enough trouble already.

"Ok," Sayako said. "I understand your feelings. But just keep it in mind."

"I will," Chiharu said, "But not now."

"We'll probably end up taking it in the arse, but it would be worth it to see our men together," Sayako said, try to continue the subject.

But Chiharu didn't respond. As far as she was concerned, for now, the subject was dropped.

Sayako did confirm that Kenshin and Chiharu were invited to the welcome party being held the evening that their overseas visitors arrived. She also confirmed it would most likely be sexual and that Chiharu needed to warn Kenshin. Sayako was sure he would come but just warn him what the party might turn into.

"I think Hirohiko and Kenshin are ahead of us on this," Chiharu replied. "Kenshin told me yesterday when we got back from the party. Hirohiko has already invited us. Kenshin also knows it will be sexy and he's looking forward to trying some more Indian pussy.

Sayako laughed. "Well, that's a positive sign."

"Yes," Chiharu agreed. "I hope so."

* * * * * * *

A few days later, on Tuesday, Chiharu got a phone call from Shanti. It seemed that she and Lizamoa wanted to come over for a friendly visit. Having been warned by Kenshin that this would probably be happening she was expecting Shanti would be in contact with her, but she had hoped that Kenshin would be there when it happened.

Shanti also said they were going on to Steve's gym afterward and so perhaps a light morning tea might be better than a big lunch. Shanti invited Chiharu to come with them as a guest. Guest visitors were allowed as the gym considered it a way of gaining new members.

Chiharu was nervous. She had expected that the first time she would meet Shanti would be when her husband was with her, but he was at work. She wanted to create a good impression, partly to put her behavior at the party behind them. But now Shanti was asking to visit. It was said nicely, in a pleasant voice but Chiharu knew there could be no refusing Shanti. If she did and Kenshin found out there would be trouble.

She decided to give Kenshin a ring.

"Hi, Honey," he said when he knew it was. "To what do I owe this pleasant surprise?"

"Kenshin! It's Shanti," her voice almost in a panic. "She wants to come over and visit me. What should I do?"

"I told you she would. I would have thought the answer was obvious, Chiharu. Invite her."

"But after the party, when I was...

"A pain in the arse?"

"Well, yes. But you don't need to say it like that."

"Well, she told me she held no bad feelings to you but would want to talk about what is expected at group meetings and stuff. Perhaps that is all it is."

"What if she wants to kick my arse?"

"Bend over until your pants are tight. Works better like that," Kenshin laughed.

"Kenshin, I am not joking here. Be serious!"

"Look Chiharu, calm down. It's all ok. Shanti is a lovely lady; I really like her."

"What? You want to take her to bed, now?" Chiharu said.

"Of course!"

"Isn't she a bit bold? A bit aggressive for you?"

"Maybe I'll like that. Hirohiko says she's great. So don't mess it up, Chiharu," Kenshin laughed.

"Ok, I'll ring her back and say today is ok. They want me to go to Steve's gym with them."

"Oh, good one, that will be fun. I'm booked for a try-out and fitness check on Thursday."

Then he thought, "Chiharu, you said them?"

"Yes, Lizamoa coming too."

"Oh, that will be fun. She is a laugh when she gets going."

"She made a big impression on you, Kenshin."

"Not just one, impression. Quite a few that night, actually."

Chiharu knew what he meant by that but chose to ignore it.

"Ok, Kenshin. I'll ring Shanti now," she said.

* * * * * * *

Shanti and Liz turned up in a red sports car at about 10:30. Meanwhile, Chiharu had prepared some cakes and sausage rolls for her morning tea party.

She welcomed them in and led them through to the deck out back where they sat to enjoy morning tea together. She was nervous and she thought the other two women might have seen it too. When Chiharu tried to apologize again, Shanti accepted her apology but would not allow her to go into any deep explanation.

"It's all behind us now, Chiharu," Shanti said, quietly.

"That was what Kenshin had said to. 'Put it behind us it's history now.'"

"Yes, he's right. We're here to help you move on, Chiharu," Lizamoa added. "Help move things forward for you and Kenshin. You are lucky. You have a fine husband there."

Chiharu looked at this Indian woman who had taken her husband off like that. It looked like Kenshin had made a big impression on Lizamoa too. On both women by the look of it.

* * * * * * *

The conversation that followed was friendly and Chiharu learned a lot about the group. She also found herself becoming closer to the two women as well. At one point she was looking at Lizamoa as she talked, and Chiharu wondered what had happened between this woman and her husband that night. It had come up a couple of times during this visit but Lizamoa wasn't giving any details. Chiharu would have loved to know what happened but since no one seemed to what to talk about it, she was too scared to ask.

Shanti noticed Chiharu looking at Lizamoa and Lizamoa holding her gaze. She smiled to herself and knew, some of the things that happened in that room that night might never be known. There had been a lot of sex, but Shanti also knew there would have been a lot of talking too. She could see it in Kenshin the following morning. He was a different man. The change had been much more than just sex.

* * * * * * *

They talked about the overseas visitors and then about how Sayako and Hirohiko were having some staying with them and the welcome party at Sayako's house.

"Now, I have something else I ask you," Shanti said. "As you know, the overseas visitors are getting close. They will be here soon. Our friends, Jenny and Peter, can't take visitors for the first few days since he is out of town on a business trip."

Shanti paused for a moment to let that sink in, then she asked, "Would you and Kenshin like to have a couple stay with you for a few days? It might help you both get more involved too."

"It will probably be ok, but I'll need to check with Kenshin first," Chiharu said.

"I have already," Shanti said. "When we talked on Saturday. He's agreed to take a couple and their children if you want to. He just wanted to be sure you were fine with it."

So, it was arranged for them to take a married couple with three children. Since they would still have more room. Shanti even offered another couple if they wanted. So, they were having Mootie and Hansini, with two children, and then another couple, Gaja and Nishi as well.

Shanti's final thing was a gift from the group to her and Kenshin. Chiharu knew exactly what those two boxes contained. It was a collection of all the Letters stories. Lizamoa pulled out the top folder, Volume Seventeen then showed Chiharu how the unusual binding system worked with these black leather volumes.

Later, Chiharu intended to have a good look at these. She knew Kenshin would be pleased too.

Chiharu didn't go on to the gym with Lizamoa and Shanti as she had lots to do now since, in only a few days, they would be having a full house.

As she walked them out to Shanti's car Lizamoa spoke quietly to her saying, "Chiharu, Mootie is a big man like Joseph. Prepare yourself for him. Get used to having something so big in your pussy."

Chiharu just nodded yes. She knew about the box Kenshin had brought back from the party and had seen how big that sex toy was. She knew she could use it to get herself used to a big cock. And if you think about it, that cock wasn't as big as the head of a baby, and she'd had three of those.

* * * * * * *

After that meeting with Shanti, suddenly Kenshin and Chiharu had some work to do with only a few days to get ready for their guests. They had an older villa in Mount Albert with three larger bedrooms that their kids had used but since their kids had left home the rooms had become junk rooms. It all had to be cleaned out.

They also did some research on their guests. Mootie and Hansini had a long history with the Letters Group, but they couldn't find much about Gaja and Nishi. They were surprised that there would be only two of Hansini's three kids. They wondered where Hansini's third child was.

A phone call with Shanti explained that the missing child was Jasmine, she was staying at Lizamoa's since she had recently become sexually active within the Group. She would be able to be with others her own age.

Shanti warned Chiharu that this other couple was new to swinging in the group although they had some history going back a few years. Quickly Shanti provided some Story numbers about them to read. Kenshin and Chiharu discovered they had both been working for Amita and Sarvesh when Katrina and David had got married.

Kenshin had offered to provide a van as he could hire one for a month through his work. So, on the day before the visitors arrived, Chiharu and Kenshin went over to pick it up with Kenshin driving it back with Chiharu following in the car.

* * * * * * *

☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

* * * * * * *

The Overseas Visitors Arrive.

* * * * * * *

On the day the visitors arrived, Kenshin left early in their van to drive over to Hirohiko's house. Chiharu went with him intending to stay and help Sayako prepare for the welcome party that evening. It had been arranged they would combine their welcome parties in one house.

"So, remember the rules tonight, Chiharu," Kenshin told her. "Anything we do with them sexually is ok."

"You are sure, you're ok with this, Kenshin?" she asked him.

"Yes, of course. I told you, I'm looking forward to more Indian pussy."

Chiharu giggled at that. "It's going to be fun," she replied.

"Yes," he agreed. "A lot of fun I hope."

* * * * * * *

Hirohiko was ready with another 10-seater van. It seems Mike and Peter had arranged for him to have one for the month too. Using vans would make transporting people much easier. Mike had told Kenshin that expenses like fuel etc. would be paid for by the group. It seems some exporting / importing company was paying for it all. Kenshin didn't understand all this, but he agreed to go along with it.

"We're meeting the other vans at the airport shopping center, at 8:30," Hirohiko told him. "So, we better get going soon."

At the airport they found others waiting for them. It seemed the plan was Mike and Shanti had gone on into the airport to meet the group and when they had them all ready, the vans would come in to pick them up. That would save car park fees and parking too long in the quick pick-up zones. Kenshin was impressed with how well organized they were but then, that should be expected with a leader like Shanti.

* * * * * * *

At the airport, there was a bit of confusion as to who was going in each van, but Kenshin knew further meetings would follow the next morning at Simon's house so their purpose was to collect those staying at his and Hirohiko's house and get on their way as quickly as possible before the airport security kicked them out of the short-term pickup zone. A quick check with each couple to ensure their kids and bags were there and Kenshin was ready to leave.

Once they were on the road, there was time to meet and get to know his guests.

Mootie, sitting beside him in the front was a big strong man. For a moment Kenshin wondered if Chiharu was ready for him. She was certainly going to get a surprise. He seemed nice and Kenshin liked him straight away. He made the introductions of the others in the van as Kenshin drove.

Hansini was Mootie's wife. A bubbly woman, full of life, the life of the party, was Kenshin's first impression of her.

Their two children were next and Mootie explained their eldest daughter was staying somewhere else which Kenshin sort of knew.