Kenshin and Chiharu Pt. 005

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

* * * * * * *

Kalki looked around and noticed one of the Japanese men was sitting by himself on the other couch. She decided to go over and talk with him. Join him, at least sit beside him.

"Hi Kenshin," she said as she sat down. "How are you?" More of a conversation starter than a greeting but it got things started.

"Yes," he replied with a smile. "I'm fine."

Kalki nodded at that, wondering why he was a bit quiet.

"Not getting into all that fun," she said, nodding towards the orgy in front of them.

"No, just relaxing, watching. Are you having a good night?" he asked her.

"Yes, it has been good. Been fun to meet new people. A bit different having sex with someone you've only just met."

She said that last bit wondering if that was making him uncomfortable.

"Yes, it's been a good night, just getting a bit wild for me now," Kenshin said as he watched his wife in the action group in the center of the room. It was full-on and everyone was into it now except Kalki and himself. Even Gaja and Kala were in the action now.

"I'm not really into groups like this."

"I get that," Kalki replied. "More a one-man, one-woman sort of guy."

"Yes," he nodded with a smile, pleased she had spotted it.

"Well, I'm one woman, your one man. Does that give you any ideas?" Kalki purred.

He laughed, looked at her, realized she was giving him the come and get me.

Kalki was a pretty girl. A lot younger than him, probably not much older than his daughter. He loved her Indian body. The shades of brown in different parts. Nice face. Her shoulder-length black hair framed a happy smiley face. Lovely breasts, not too large, about just how he liked them. Large black nipples, both hard but one showing the damage from breastfeeding. He knew she had a child and heard her tell his wife there was another one in the oven.

Lower still was that pussy he had noticed the moment she had got naked. Like Sayako, his friend's wife, Kalki kept herself shaved. He loved the look of a bald pussy and it looked good on her too. You could see the slit, even when she was standing. It was bold to display herself like that.

"Yes, I have ideas," he replied.

Well, let's make them more than ideas, Kenshin," Kalki said.

* * * * * * *

His arms reached out for her, pulling her closer. She responded quickly, their faces coming together, their lips meeting in what soon became a very passionate kiss. Kalki quickly discovered that this man was a good kisser. She liked that, she liked kissing and was happy he did too.

Kenshin noticed the taste of her mouth was different. Slightly sweeter than usual. He realized it was because she was drinking a soft drink rather than alcohol since she was pregnant. He liked the taste. He liked how she willingly responded to him. She was a great kisser.

Kalki had decided that after all the sex she'd had, she was finished for the night. But the way this man held her with her breasts pressed against his body, the way his lips met hers, his tongue probed into her mouth and danced with her tongue, her body began to respond to him. Perhaps there would be more for her tonight.

As they continued, she reached down and found his cock. As her fingers rubbed over it, he began to stir. That was a promising sign. Yes, there would be more out of him tonight too.

At the feel of that hand touching his cock, Kenshin pulled away to move his lips to the side of her head, moving lower to make little nibbles on her neck. She liked that too, giving little gasps of pleasure as she held him against herself. When he moved higher to nibble at her ear, she gave a soft moan. This man was good. He was pushing all the right buttons.

He pushed her back gently, so she fell back against the end of the couch and her hands reached out to hold his head as he moved lower onto her breasts. Yes, she'd lost contact with his cock now but felt it continue to harden against her thigh. Both her hands held his head as he licked over and made little nibbles on her erect nipple.

Kalki was surprised at herself, how quickly she was responding to this man. It was only hours ago that she had first actually met him. Now she was ready to take him and allow him to fuck her. It had been a surprise how quickly she could respond to another man like this, almost a complete stranger and she wanted him.

By now, he had moved to her other breast, giving that the same as he had the first nipple. 'Oh, yes,' she was thinking. 'This man is good. It seemed like he knew just how to please her.' For a moment she wondered what his cock was going to feel like inside her. That way it was going, she would know that very soon.

Kenshin moved his hand down lower. His fingers ran over the bare skin where the bush of a pussy should be. But this felt nice and smooth. He didn't know that part of her preparations for this night had been to get her husband to shave her pussy. It felt great. Something different, something exciting.

Lower, his fingers found her slit. When she had walked towards him, he had noticed it. Just a slit, a split that started between her thighs and run down under her pussy mound. Now it was different, more open with the lips swollen and raised on each side. He realized how turned on this woman was.

* * * * * * *

She had discovered him again too. Where he had been soft before, now his cock was hard and rigid. 'Oh, nice!' she thought. He felt a bit longer than normal, not so thick as some but a nice one. She was going to enjoy this. Suddenly, she wanted him.

"Fuck me," she whispered in his ear. "I want your cock."

Kenshin liked that. A woman who knew what she wanted. Asking him to fuck her. That was a turn-on. He moved back, pushing her down so she could lay back on the couch. Her legs opened so one was resting against the back of the couch while the other fell off, her foot resting on the floor giving him a full open view of her pussy. Such a willing display. Just asking for his cock.

She reached out with both hands to take his cock, guiding him to her wet lips. They both watched as his cock head approached her pussy. Both felt the contact as he touched her, both felt the slight resistance as her lips stretched open to take him, then came that warm feeling as he sunk inside her. She was wet and ready. Perhaps her pussy was still full of cum from other men she'd had that night but her pussy took all of him with ease as his body came down on top her hers.

He heard the soft gasp as he began to move.

"Slowly," she whispered in his ear. "Take your time. Let's enjoy this."

'Oh, wow!' Kenshin thought in surprise. She wanted just how he liked to start sex. Nice and gently, nice and slow, building up to normal fucking as the passion built up. Just how he liked it too.

Kalki had the feeling this man would like to take it slowly. Some men like to get into the fucking straight away, but this man seemed a bit different. That was one reason why she had asked him to take his time. It seemed to be working for him, it certainly was for her. The way his hard cock was gently sliding in and out of her felt great.

"Speed up a bit now," she told him. "Give me a bit more."

He was moving a bit faster now and that felt good too. She loved the feeling of a cock in her pussy. For Kalki, sex wasn't just about orgasms. The foreplay, the early fucking, the building of passion were important. It was like, the way they got there was as important as the ending.

For Kenshin, fucking this Indian woman felt great. He loved everything about her. The position she had chosen allowed him to go in deep and he took full advantage of it. Long strokes, going almost all the way in, pulling almost all the way out.

Kenshin began to realize Kalki was getting here now. He could hear the increase in breathing, hear how she was becoming quite vocal.

"Fuck me," she breathed in his ear. "Fuck my wet cunt!"

Kenshin sped up a bit.

"Yes! Yes! You want my wet pussy. Fuck my cunt!"

He responded by pressing in even harder."

Kalki was pleased with that. So, he liked a bit of dirty talking too.

"You like Indian pussy, do you?"

"Oh, yes!" he gasped.

"Like hot curry pussy?"

"Yes! Yes!" he managed to gasp as he continued fucking. Now his body was really working, giving this sexy little Indian woman everything, he could. And she seemed to be loving it.

She gave his bum a sharp slap. "Come on you Japanese bastard, fuck your Indian slut."

So hot! So dirty! This woman was really getting to him.

"Fuck me hard! Make me cum!"

All this was getting to him but what he didn't know was that she was getting there faster than him. She gave a moan, her body bucked up against him. She gave a cry as the full force of her orgasm hit. It was a good one. Perhaps the best she had that night and there'd been quite a few.

Wow! Did that feel good? Too good, in fact, as it sent him over too. The way her pussy had clenched against his cock was just what it too. Kenshin cum too.

* * * * * * *

"Do you want to do it again," she asked him.

"Sure," he replied.

Kalki moved towards him, her body turning towards him so a leg came down on the couch on each side of his legs. Grasping his cock, she brought it to her pussy as she opened to take him again. He felt his cock enter her, quickly going in deep as she sunk down on him.

In this position, she could take full advantage of her head being about level with his and leaned forward to kiss him. That felt good, her giving him a deep tongue kiss has her hips slowly moved as she fucked him.

This is how they continued until passion overcame them and they had to stop kissing to focus on the fucking. Kenshin found this young woman was good. She knew just how to bring him off, using her hips to lift and lower her body as they fucked. The cunt felt great, the contact good for both of them.

There wasn't the talking from her this time. There wasn't the sudden build-up of passion, the sudden rush to get there. This time it was very controlled and gentle as she slowly worked them both towards their climax.

When it happened, their climax was more a gentle rolling cum than a bursting, exploding orgasm. She fell forward against him and they finished in the way they started, a deep passionate tongue kiss until they felt his softened cock slip from her pussy.

* * * * * * *

Kenshin lay back on the couch and she snuggled up beside him with her back against him as he put his arms around to hold her. He felt how her head rested against his shoulder and he heard her breathing soften as she relaxed and drifted off to sleep. Not long after, he dropped off to sleep too, comfortable with the woman he'd been fucking, resting in his arms.

* * * * * * *

☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

* * * * * * *

Conclusion.

* * * * * * *

Later in the night, Chiharu came over with her arm around Hamza. They were going to ask their partners if they could get together for the rest of the night when they discovered their partners locked in an embrace together, fast asleep. Kenshin was laying back on the couch while Kalki lay with her front against him, partly over him with one leg across his. His arms were around her holding her tightly.

"Looks like they are settled for the night," Hamza said.

"Looks like it."

Chiharu watched as Hamza took a blanket and gently placed it over them. Kalki must have felt it and her eyes opened. Hamza leaned down and gave her a loving kiss on her forehead. "Good night, honey," he whispered.

She gave him a gentle smile before her eyes closed as she dropped back into sleep.

Hamza put his arm around Chiharu and together they turned away from the sleeping couple, going off to find a room for the rest of the night. She was surprised but pleasantly pleased with the compassion and love this man had shown to his wife. Even when she lay there in the arms of another man she had been fucking, he still loved her. That was so neat. How partner swapping and swinging was supposed to be.

* * * * * * *

Leaving the sleeping couple, Hamza and Chiharu went off to find a place to spend the rest of the night. They quickly found other rooms within the house were taken and so Hamza and Chiharu returned to the smaller lounge where Kenshin and Kalki were. Pulling over a foam pad they spread out on the floor for some more fun. They intended to keep the noise down because of the sleeping couple across the room but you know how these things go. As cowgirl Chiharu was riding him, things got a bit heated for both of them. Soon she was moaning and crying out.

When Chiharu looked over at the other couple, she found they were both awake and watching.

Things continued and Hamza who it seemed was still going strong, was taking her with a different form of doggy style. He was holding and supporting her legs out behind him, each side of her body. She'd never tried that before and later he told her it was the wheelbarrow style. She could see how it got that name. His cock was plunging into her soaking wet pussy making her cry out as yet another orgasm approached. She cum quickly to be followed with him delivering another load inside her. Finally, she fell forward onto the foam in front of her.

That was about all she could take for one night and they decided to settle down on the foam pads where they'd just been fucking. They lay beside each other and soon Hamza was giving little snores. Chiharu rolled away from him towards the couple on the couch and found they were both asleep.

She was laying on the floor next to Hamza but not touching him. Kalki looked so comfortable resting in his arms with her head on her husband's shoulder, sort of what she often did too when they slept at home. For a moment she felt a little envious of Kalki like she had taken her special place with Kenshin before she thought, wasn't this what she wanted?

Chiharu looked down at her sleeping husband. So peaceful, so comfortable with another woman in his arms. It was at that point she knew he had fully accepted their swinging lifestyle. It was also at that point that she realized how much she loved him. She closed her eyes and drifted off to sleep herself.

* * * * * * *

THE END.