Kenshin and Chiharu Pt. 005

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Nice pussy! I like that," she said.

Sayako quickly realized it was game on and reached for the small tube of lotion to begin rubbing it all over her new friend. She didn't bother with Kala's back since Kala was already laying front up. Soon Sayako's hands were rubbing over Kala's body, paying particular attention to her breasts and hard nipples before moving down between her legs for her trimmed bush pussy.

Sayako discovered that this woman was turned on and ready. Her lips were swollen and open. Sayako's fingers rubbed over them and pressed between them.

She heard the soft moan Kala gave.

Kala's hands came up and grabbed Sayako, pulling her down on top of her. Their lips found each other, and they kissed. First, it was just a contact of the lips but as passion overcame them it went further. Their tongues were touching. Dancing together, pressing into each other's mouths.

Sayako was first to break away from the kiss, her face moving lower, onto Kala's chest. She found the soft mounds of Kala's larger breasts with those lovely erect nipples at their peaks. Nipples just asking to be sucked and Sayako was ready to do it. Her lips opened over a nipple, she took it into her mouth and began sucking.

That felt so good to Kala, and she couldn't help giving another moan as her hands came up to hold Sayako's head against her chest. Soon Sayako had moved to Kala's other breast, giving that nipple the same treatment she had given the first nipple. That was good too.

Now Sayako was moving lower. She was so turned on by being with this woman that she wanted to taste her. As she approached her neatly trimmed pussy, Kala's legs opened wider inviting her in. Right in front of Sayako's face was Kala's pussy lips.

After looking at them for a few moments, Sayako didn't hesitate, reaching in with her fingers to be quickly followed by her tongue. Kala, who knew what was coming, was wet and ready for her. Soon she felt Sayako was lapping up her juices. She used those long slow licks up along the lips before returning to do it again. That wet tongue, moving over her wet lips, first felt nice, then felt great, finally, as her passion grew, what Sayako was doing felt amazing.

Sayako had discovered another woman who loved her pussy being licked. Someone who also knew how to give what she loved.

She realized how turned-on Kala was becoming and decided it was time to change her tactics. She reached in with both hands, pulling Kala's lips open so the soft delicate flesh inside was revealed. She pressed in with her tongue and as she licked the inner lips she heard the moan, Kala gave. That was sexy. Sayako knew that her new lover was getting close to orgasm. She also knew what it was going to take to finish the job too.

A hand went lower down, a couple of fingers pressed inside. Her love tunnel felt wet and warm and after a few pumps seemed to contact around Sayako's fingers. Her other hand reached for the top, pulling the lips open there, exposing the swollen pink clitty. While she continued finger fucking Kala, Sayako's tongue went in for the clitty. Her intention was to lick over it for a while and then give some sucks to set Sayako off.

But it didn't go like that. It seemed she was too sensitive directly on clitty. Sayako had barely touched it with her tongue and Kala went off. A huge orgasm overcame her body, driving waves through her, consuming her mind. As Kala continued, Sayako had nothing in her mind but the passion and thrilling feelings coming from her pussy. It was amazing, mind-blowing.

As Sayako allowed the orgasm to drop away, Kala was left, laid back on the sun chair, her eyes closed as she struggled to regain her breath.

* * * * * * *

"That was great," Kala finally managed to say. "I didn't know you were into women."

"Not recently. Since I've been married to Hirohiko, I've been kept more than satisfied by him. But before that, I used to play with a close girlfriend. But then when I moved to Auckland and got married, it was only Hirohiko until recently when we joined the letter's group," Sayako explained.

"Is that man still watching us?" Kala asked.

Sayako looked over Kala's shoulder towards the other house. "Yes, I think so."

"Good!" Kala said. "Time to give him another show. Open your legs so I can eat you."

Sayako smiled at that. Partly by the thought that she wanted her pussy eaten too and partly by the idea that Kala wanted to show off to a complete stranger while doing it.

* * * * * * *

Sayako lay back in a position where when she opened her legs her pussy was displayed nicely for the neighbour. When Kala reached in to play with her, she made sure that she was sitting to the side so this man could see what she was doing to Sayako's bare pussy. Sayako rubbed her fingers over it before pulling the lips open to display the sensitive pink flesh inside.

Kala could see how this was getting to her friend. As Sayako had done to her, Kala moved to finger fucking which was quickly doing it for Sayako. Kala could hear the moans from this woman and felt how Sayako was humping back at her hand. She was getting close.

Reaching up higher, Kala pulled Sayako's pussy lips open and went in with her tongue. She found the little nub where the piss came from, and she licked around and over it. Sayako gave a cry and a huge hump against Kala's face. She was almost there now and Kala had found her secret love spot. She knew exactly how she would take her out.

She pushed her face in against the open lips and sucked. Sayako cried out again, her body shuddered as she cum. She humped at Kala, her thighs pressing against Kala's head. Kala reached up to grab Sayako's hips, an attempt to hold onto the bucking woman and keep it going. But it was too much for Sayako. Her thighs clamped shut forcing Kala's head away.

Without the direct stimulation of Kala's mouth and tongue, Sayako's orgasm dropped away and she began to recover. Soon her eyes opened and she was smiling up at Kala.

"Oh, wow!" Sayako said. "I've forgotten how good that could be."

"You are welcome," Kala smiled back at her. "Glad you enjoyed it."

* * * * * * *

The two women lay back on the sunbeds beside each other. Soon they heard a van pull out and soon the others arrived inside to find the two women laying naked on the deck.

"What have you two been doing?" Hirohiko asked.

"Just hanging out together," Sayako said.

Hirohiko didn't reply to that, just looked over at Ian with a knowing smile.

* * * * * * *

"Come on kids, let's have a swim," Ian said, as he began to remove his shirt.

Quickly, he was with the kids, ready to jump into the pool. He looked back at the others watching and said, "Come on, join us for a swim."

The others burst into action and clothes were getting thrown off as everyone rushed to join in naked in the pool. With the kids there, there could be nothing sexy happening, but it was still nice to enjoy the cool water on such a hot summer afternoon.

Not long after, Kala had the kids out and was getting them ready for their night away. With the various parties this evening most likely turning very sexual, all the kids were going away to spend the night at Mike's parent's place at their small farm out near Huia. Sayako had heard that the two older ladies Greeshma, Joseph's mother, and Mary, Shanti's mother were going too. They would help look after the kids. Since Greeshma came from India, she could talk to the Indian kids in their own language.

If it was anything to judge by Ian's kids. They were all looking forward to it. Going to a beach, which was something different for kids from the Australian outback and living on a farm with a variety of animals. There was also a fun evening planned before they would be brought back to Shanti's house the following afternoon.

When Mike's father pulled up, he already had Mootie's kids and Peter's twin girls in his car. Leaving his car at Hirohiko's house he took the van along with Ian's two kids. The kids were all excited as they met and got to know each other. This was going to be fun being with other kids rather than spending time with these boring adults. Little did they know that the adults had no intention of being boring either.

* * * * * * *

☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

* * * * * * *

Welcome Party!

* * * * * * *

Now, with the kids gone, the women were making the last-minute preparations before Kenshin and Chiharu would arrive with their guests. Not long after the kids had left, Kenshin's van pulled up. There was some more meeting between the two groups as everyone hugged and got to know everyone.

Sayako led them all out to the pool for drinks before dinner. Meanwhile, Hirohiko and Kenshin had started the barbecue while the other men stood around talking, while they held their beers. The women either sat beside the pool talking or helping Sayako finish in the kitchen and bring out the food.

The dress code was, ready for swimming. The men wearing just swim shorts and shirts. For the women, it was the sexiest bikini they owned with a cover-up or shirt and shorts.

Yes, the men were checking out the women too, an interesting mix of Indian, Japanese, and European. Yes, every woman went swimming wearing a bikini. Tiny and sexy too. Bikinis designed more to show off than to cover. The women were enjoying showing off as much as the men were enjoying looking. Most of the men were thinking about what these women were going to look like naked and which one they would get to fuck first.

The women weren't shy in checking out the men too. It was noticed there were some good-looking men there too. Some women were thinking about what they would be like with their shorts off and in bed.

Yes, no one had any doubts that things would turn sexual after dinner. They were all members of the Letter's Sex Group and so everyone was open to what would be happening later.

* * * * * * *

After everyone had eaten there were some women helping clean up in the kitchen while the men prepared for fun beside the pool and inside through the sliding door in the lounge. The stack of foam pads that Steve had dropped off a few days before was pulled out which amused some of those watching. Everyone knew what they would be used for.

Soon everyone was back at the pool enjoying another round of drinks. Then it was time for the fun to start.

Sayako looked up and caught the curtain move on the house next door. "Hope you've got plenty of time this evening. We have a big show planned for you."

She thought no one really knew what she was saying other than Kala. But her husband Hirohiko had seen where Sayako was looking.

"We have a perv who lives next door," Hirohiko began. "His wife left him, lives there alone. About the most exciting thing in his life now is watching my wife and daughter as the sunbath naked beside the pool."

That surprised Sayako. She didn't know her husband Hirohiko knew about her and Tukiko's exhibitionism each Sunday morning when Hirohiko was off playing golf. But now it seems he knew about the neighbour and thought it was funny.

"Where is this guy?" Hansini asked.

"The window to my left, behind me," Hirohiko said.

Hansini looked up and saw the shadow, the outline of someone at the window.

"Not very clever having the light behind him. I better show him some real Indian pussy."

She pulled her deck chair around to face the window. Slipping off both parts of her bikini, she lay back on the deck chair with her legs wide open so the guy 'hidden' at the window had a full view of her pussy. Reaching down with both hands she began working at her pussy.

"Do you like that?" she said so everyone could hear her as she looked in the direction of the window. "Do you like Indian pussy?"

Now Hansini was really working at herself, while the fingers of one hand were briskly working at her pussy, her other hand was finger-fucking herself. It was rough what she was doing to herself, really going for it. It was sexy too and almost everyone there had stopped to watch.

Hansini knew everyone was watching but she didn't care. Her full focus was getting herself off while watching that shadow at the window next door.

She was really getting into this now. Her pussy was wet, soaking. Her breathing was heavy, chest rising and falling as she continued. But her eyes never looked down, never left that window.

She was almost there now. Everyone could hear her gasping, the little moans she was making. Her hand actions had gone beyond rough fucking now, it was almost like she was abusing herself. But still, she continued. Getting close! Almost there!

Suddenly, it hit her. She gave a cry as a burst of juice shot from her pussy landing on the concrete poolside in front of her. There was another cry as a couple more shots of juice followed the first. She moaned, gave a few humps at her hand, and stopped. For a few moments, she lay there, eyes closed, chest heaving as she struggled to recover.

Her eyes snapped open, looking straight at the window again. That shadow was still there, still watching. A bit of smile appeared on Haninsi's face as her hand came up and she gave the guy, 'hidden' at the window, a wave.

There was a sudden movement, the curtain moved slightly and the shadow disappeared.

Hansini smiled, looking around at Sayako she said, "Hope that made his night."

She laughed and everyone laughed with her.

* * * * * * *

☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

* * * * * * *

Let's Get You, Naked.

* * * * * * *

Sayako had a game ready which she called, "Let's get you, naked." The rules were simple. She would start by asking two men to strip her bikini off. Then they had a couple of minutes to do anything they liked with her naked body. After that, Sayako would pick one of the men so the game could continue. He would select two women to strip him and play with him for a while before he would select the next woman. They would continue like this until everyone was naked. Quickly everyone agreed to play.

Sayako stood up and said, "I want Ian and Mootie to help me."

"Help you, or help themselves to you," Hirohiko asked.

"Is there any difference?" Sayako laughed in reply.

Quickly, the two men stood up to join her on the foam pads in the middle of the group. Yes, that was part of the fun of this game. As well as the stripping there was the watching and being watched. It was as much a spectator sport as being involved in the action.

Mootie's hands were all over Sayako bikini covered tits. Rubbing over them, feeling her nipples through a top before pulling it down to bare her breasts. Ian wasn't slow either, coming in at her from behind, holding her, his cock pressing against her arse and his hands reached around to her front. A hand was rubbing over her pussy mound and then pushing down inside her bikini bottom. Everyone heard the moan as Ian's fingers made contact with her pussy lips.

Meanwhile, Mootie had Sayako's bikini top was off now and thrown down beside the pads, where it would lay for the rest of the night. His hands were all over her bare tits as he rolled her hard nipples between her fingers. As Mootie brought his head in closer and began licking over the hard nubs, she moaned again. Her hands came up to grasp his head, pulling him against her chest.

Lower down her bikini bottom was pushed down onto her thighs now as Ian's hands were giving her the full pussy treatment in front while he nibbled at the cheeks of her bum from behind.

One sharp tug and the rest of her bikini was gone. Both men continued to play with her naked body. They lowered her so she was lying back on the foam while they continued with what had become an intense oral session. Ian sucked and licked over the peaks of her breasts and nipples while Mootie was eating her pussy.

Sayako was going wild with pleasure. She was humping around and moaning. Really into what those two men were doing to her. It was clear to everyone that she was on her way towards an orgasm.

Hirohiko who was supposed to be timekeeping saw it too. But as time overran, he allowed it to continue. He wanted his wife to have that orgasm and he was enjoying watching her too.

She was close now. Everyone, including Mootie, was watching now as Ian took her through the final moments before orgasm. Then it happened, her cum hit her. Her body bucked against his face as she cried out. His hands reached up for her hips to hold on while he continued to eat her. As she bucked and cried out through the throes of orgasm he continued the best her could to make it go on as long as he could.

"Time," called Hirohiko.

They broke apart, leaving Sayako sitting on the foam pad breathless. It had been some sexy fun for her. Better than she had expected.

"Oh, wow!" Hansini said. "This game is hot! I can't wait for my turn."

"Me too," said Kala. "If this is how you guys take a bikini off."

* * * * * * *

Sayako was still trying to catch her breath as she said, "Hamza, you are going next."

Hamza stood up and said, "I want Sayako and Chiharu to help me."

With big smiles, the two Japanese women got up to join this Indian man. Sayako was surprised to have been straight back into the action, but she thought this young Indian man looked pretty hot and was keen to be with him. For a moment they waited until Hirohiko said, "Time starts now."

The two women grabbed his T-shirt and soon had it pulled over his head. Their hands were all over his chest, rubbing and playing with his man-nipples before each woman took one to suck. Hamza stood there, his arms around each woman's head, holding them to his chest.

But soon they pulled back to break away from him. They both wanted more from him. They wanted to get his cock out. A feel of the front of his swim shorts told Chiharu she had him hard and now she grabbed his shorts on each hip and began to pull down. She was taking her time, putting on a show for herself and all the other women as she slowly revealed his cock. Teasing him as well.

Soon the shorts had slipped away from him as Chiharu pulled them down for his feet. His cock hard sprung free and was pointing directly at her face.

"Mmmm, nice," she said as her hand reached up to hold his black shaft.

Meanwhile, Hamza could feel Sayako's naked body rubbing against his back. With their hands all over him like that he was getting turned on by these two sexy women. Soon Chiharu had progressed from hand wanking him to leaning closer so she could lick over the head of his shaft. That felt great too but became even better when her lips opened to take him in her mouth.

By now, Sayako had moved around to the front and the two women were both working on his cock. Taking turns sucking and licking him, their hands wanking and pumping his shaft. It was now obvious now they intended to get him off like this. Hamza decided to just allow them, let nature take its course.

Chiharu had moved lower and was sucking at his balls while Sayako had the head of his shaft in her mouth. Both women knew their way around a male cock and knew exactly how to get him off. He began to feel his cum was close. A few soft moans and his body language meant the women knew it too. They increased their efforts, pumping and sucking him, working him towards his cum.

Finally, it happened. Hamza knew he was there. He gave a gasp as the first cum juice burst from his cock, hitting Sayako's face and down onto her bare tits. He turned slightly so the next shot got Chiharu in the face and down over her bikini top. A couple more, one to each woman and he was finished.

His hands reached out and pulled the two women to their feet. They hugged him, pushing their bodies and breasts against him. He could feel his own cum was now being rubbed over his body and even over his face when they leaned closer to kiss him, but he didn't care. It was just cum. It would wash off.