Kenshin and Chiharu Pt. 005

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Jasmine's staying with Joseph and Lizamoa," I think, Hansini said and Kenshin confirmed that she was.

"She's going to be a busy girl there, I think," her father laughed. "A busy pussy."

Kenshin was surprised at how casual Mootie was making jokes about his daughter's sex life.

Gaja and his wife Nishi were next. Kenshin had recently read the story of how this maid had sneaked in during the night and fucked Steve. That maid was Nishi.

"Ah! The naughty maid caught shagging a guest," Kenshin laughed.

Nishi looked a bit embarrassed that he knew that, then she smiled, saying, "But it was a good shag." Which made all the adults in the van laugh.

Introduced himself, Kenshin told them that he and his wife had only just joined the group. Mootie said he and Hansini were wondering how this strange Japanese man was suddenly involved and their hosting family has been changed.

Kenshin explained, "Something was happening at Peter and Jenny's house tomorrow night and until then, they couldn't take guests."

Mootie laughed at that. It was as if he knew more but wasn't letting on.

Kenshin explained there would be a welcome party at Hirohiko's house that evening but they could spend the afternoon relaxing and settling in first. They all seemed to know about the party. It seemed there was going to be one at each of the houses where guests would be staying.

By now, Kenshin had reached Hirohiko's house. As he pulled up, the other van pulled up behind them. Sayako and Chiharu came out of the house and there were hugs, greetings, and meetings all around. It seemed that many of them had never met before, so it was an interesting meeting and getting to know new people.

They didn't stay long as the purpose was to collect Chiharu on the way home. Of course, in the van, she was introduced to everyone as Kenshin had been.

* * * * * * *

Back at home, it was almost lunchtime and so while Kenshin showed everyone their rooms, Chiharu started preparing something to eat. To her surprise, soon Hansini and Nishi joined her in the kitchen. When she told these women they were guests, her intention was quickly swept aside by Hansini.

"While we are staying here, we will be helping with things like meals and housework. It's the least we can do for you opening your house for us."

Nishi added, "The quicker the work gets done the sooner we can relax and enjoy being with each other. Get to the fun things."

Chiharu wondered if there was more meaning to that, but she agreed to the two women helping. Didn't have, much choice. There wasn't much else she could do, anyway. Hansini seemed like a determined woman who would get her way when she wanted. 'We will be!' she had said and Chiharu realized it wasn't a request.

Over the meal, it was decided on doing something for the afternoon. When Kenshin suggested a nearby beach for a swim and explore the park, quickly everyone agreed to go.

In the bedroom, as they changed into their swimming things, Chiharu teased her husband. "Swimming, Kenshin? Do you want to see those Indian women in swimsuits?"

"Of course," he laughed. "They are both hot-looking women. Tonight, I'm hoping to see less than swimsuits too."

Chiharu laughed too, mildly surprised at her husband. He was really embracing this swinging thing. "Naughty boy!" she laughed.

But she was interested in seeing more of those two Indian men. Much more but for now, seeing them in wet swimming shorts would be good. As she pulled her swimsuit on, she hoped they liked what they saw of her body and would want more of her later. Yes, she had only just met these two men and already she was thinking about taking them to bed. She was mildly surprised at herself for that.

* * * * * * *

Point Chevalier Beach wasn't very crowded that day and fortunately, the tide was right in. Since the kids couldn't wait to get into the water, it was decided on a swim first before they could go for a walk over to the park and children's play area.

To Chiharu's surprise, Hansini wore a very tiny bikini. That was not what she was expecting. Chiharu and Nishi both wore one-piece swimsuits. After the party, Chiharu had decided not to push wearing the bikini again until she was sure about Kenshin. It seemed to have been a trigger point with him that other night. Nishi had only started wearing a bikini since being on this trip, so she was still a bit shy about wearing it out in public. In fact, the only bikini she owned had been given to her by Hansini in Singapore.

* * * * * * *

Chiharu couldn't help checking out the two men. Like Shanti had warned her, Mootie was a big man. Looked very strong too. Standing in the water wearing only those swim shorts, she had to admire his chest and arm muscles. He was a bit younger than her but not by that much since their eldest child was already 18. Perhaps in his late thirties, she thought. Next to him, Gaja was much younger again, perhaps mid-twenties. While not packing the muscles Mootie had, he was still a good-looking guy, with a handsome face, a nice body. Yes, she'd be happy with either of these guys. The thought, maybe both together, made her smile.

Unknown to her, both men had checked her out too. Noticed her body in the clinging wet swimsuit and liked what they saw for a woman in her forties. The had admired the smaller mounds of her Asian breasts, the proud mound of her pussy and curves of her bum. They liked what they saw. Yes, both men had decided to themselves, they were keen if the chance came to be with her.

Meanwhile, Chiharu's husband, Kenshin had checked out the two Indian women too. Hansini wearing such a tiny bikini, good-sized breasts almost bursting out of the top, the bottom just barely covering her pussy. He liked Nishi too, perhaps a bit shy and quiet but the story about her told him she was capable of being quite bold when she wanted to. That one-piece, blue with two red stripes running down in a diagonal across her body, looked great on her. Modest but clearly showing there was a hot body underneath it. Both are sexy women. He guessed both would be great in bed.

The two women had noticed Kenshin too. Noticed his fairly fit body, flat belly, and what promised to be a good package in his wet shorts. Yes, both women had checked that out too. Don't you believe it when women tell you they don't notice the bulge in the front? They do!

* * * * * * *

The water was warm with the incoming tide and being an inner harbour beach, there were only tiny waves kicked up by the gentle summer breeze. They quickly waded in the water that rose around their bodies.

Chiharu was happy with the easy-going friendship between them all. It would be the next day before she discovered that while in Perth, these two couples had been involved in a partner swap that lasted a couple of days when the group had spit up to travel to different places. Nishi and Mootie had gone to an outback town in the Australian desert while their partners, Hansini and Gaja had gone to an island resort near Perth.

* * * * * * *

While the kids were splashing and playing in the shallow water, the adults had moved deeper until the water was almost up to their shoulders.

Kenshin felt someone behind him and a hand touching him under the water. He looked around in surprise and saw it was Hansini. Yes, Hansini had felt his cock through his shorts. He looked at her as she stepped away from him.

"Just checking," she laughed.

"Did you like what you felt?" he boldly asked.

"Got potential," she replied. "But further investigations will be required. I'll need to check when it's hard to be sure."

This woman! So bold! He saw her grinning at him and he felt sure she was trying to shock him, so he decided not to allow her that. Not to show his surprise.

"When do I get my investigations?" he asked.

"Any time you like, Kenshin," Hansini replied.

"Now?"

"If you can catch me."

With that, she turned to run from him. Wading through the chest-deep water, trying to get away from him. He was faster, half walking and half swimming.

He caught her, one hand going around her chest while the other went straight for her pussy. She had stopped running or struggling. Offering no resistance as one of his hands slipped under her bikini top while the other went down inside her bikini bottom. Her hand was soon reaching back for his now growing cock too.

"Mmmm! Nice," she said. "I'm going to enjoy this later."

"I will be enjoying what I'm feeling too," he whispered in her ear.

"Don't forget me," a voice said close beside them.

Nishi was there, watching what they were doing.

"Feel this, Nishi," Hansini said. "I think we'll have something to play with later."

Nishi stepped closer and another hand found his now swelling cock.

Kenshin's hands had left Hansini's tits, instead, he reached out for Nishi's pussy mound. First feeling her through her swimsuit and then pushed in under the side until his fingers found bare pussy. Like Hansini, she didn't try to stop him, more interested in him now that his shorts were pulled down almost to his knees.

Soon his fingers were pushing in between the lips of both women, slowly finger-fucking them. Meanwhile, with his shorts down, two hands were playing with his balls and erect cock.

"Oh!" said Nishi. "He likes to play too. That's a good sign."

"Very good!" Hansini laughed. "I'm going to fuck this guy later."

"You like Indian pussy, Kenshin?" Nishi asked him.

"Can't wait," Kenshin replied.

"Oh really!" Nishi said as her pussy gave a hump at his hand.

If these two women were trying to tease him then he can give the same back. But he had the feeling that it was more than teasing. They were serious. They wanted to try with him as much as he wanted to try with them.

* * * * * * *

The two Indian men had noticed what their wives were doing and decided to try it on with Kenshin's Japanese wife. They approached her from behind, coming along side her ready to grab her when she noticed them.

She had been watching the two women close to her husband and she mentioned it to Gaja.

"Don't worry. They are just checking out what they'll get to play with later."

"Really? Out here in public?"

"Sure," Mootie replied. "No one can see anything under the water."

"But them being close to him like that, it looks a bit obvious."

"Maybe we should get close to, Chiharu," Gaja said.

"Find out what we've got to play with," Mootie added.

As both men stepped towards her, Chiharu tried stepping back and trying to run. "No, not here," she protested.

With a giggle she tried to run but quickly the men caught her, holding her while their hands explored her breasts and pussy. Soon they had her facing away from the beach as the shoulder strap of her swimsuit was pulled down, baring a breast and nipple. Lower down, her swimsuit was pulled aside giving access to her pussy. Some fingers found her pussy lips, rubbing over them before pushing inside.

'My God!' Chiharu thought. 'He's finger-fucking me.'

But in the confusion of hands, she wasn't sure which man was doing it.

There was another hand up higher, rubbing at her clitty with one hand, lower down, thrusting inside her. Suddenly this was getting to her now. It was at that moment that she realized these men were going to make her cum.

It was building. She was getting there fast. Soon she was going to orgasm and with the way they were holding her tightly, there was nothing she could do about it. By then, it was feeling so good that she didn't really want to stop them anyway.

Those fingers working at her pussy were doing the job. She knew she was close now. Moments away and she would cum.

"She's close," she heard Gaja say to Mootie.

"Yeah, mate," Mootie laughed. "Naughty girl, look at you!"

"Mootie! I don't think..." Chiharu tried to say. "Oh, fuck! I'm going too..."

That was it for her. The cum exploded from her pussy. It was a good one and the man felt her body slump in their arms as she lost all control. For a few moments, her mind was totally consumed by her orgasm until the full power of her orgasm dropped away leaving her dazed and confused. Not sure where she was for a while.

As she came out of it, she realized she was standing chest-deep in water, held by two men she had only just met and they had just given her an orgasm that was like, wild.

"Naughty girl! You can't behave at a public beach, can you?" Mootie laughed.

"But it..." Chiharu tried to say.

"Yeah we know," Gaja laughed. "Trying to have orgasms all over the place."

That had both men laughing and it attracted the attention of the other three.

* * * * * * *

"How was that?" Chiharu heard her husband ask.

Chiharu opened her eyes to look at the smiling face of her husband, with the two women there too, one on each side of him.

"It was... Good!" she managed to say. "It was good!"

They smiled at her as she struggled to replace her swimsuit how it was designed to have been worn.

Moving back to the shallow water, collecting the kids, they left the water to sit on the grass beside their bags.

Kenshin looked over at his wife and saw she was still looking a bit flushed and flustered from what had just happened to her in the water. He smiled to himself. She was looking for something exciting and different. She got it that time! This was surely going to be a fun time with these new visitors. Shanti had said they were coming here to play. By what had happened in the water at this public beach, that was obvious.

* * * * * * *

☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

* * * * * * *

Meanwhile at Sayako's House.

* * * * * * *

Sayako had planned a barbeque for the evening since that would be easy with cooking for this larger group. Her guests had quickly settled in and the men had taken the kids to explore the ancient volcanic cone of Owiraka, (Mt Albert). Hirohiko took them in the van with Hamza and Ian, taking Ian's two kids. Kalki had gone with the three men but Kala stayed back with Sayako to keep an eye on Kalki's younger child.

Sayako and Kala had a good chat while sitting outside by the pool. They were both wearing bikinis but had stripped off naked to go swimming. Once they got out, both women, only bothered with their bikini bottoms.

Wearing a bikini, it was obvious how big Kala was up top. Now with her breasts bare, it was even more obvious. Sayako knew her husband was going to be pleased. He liked playing with big tits when he had the chance.

They both noticed the curtain in the house next door move but neither woman bothered to cover their tits. Sayako warned Kala that the guy who lived next door liked to perv, but Kala had laughed at that saying, "Then he is going to get a good show tonight isn't he?"

* * * * * * *

Hirohiko had taken the group up one of the steeper tracks on the extinct Owiraka Volcano Cone. The two other men had followed Ian's kids up while Hirohiko had stayed behind with Kalki who seemed to be struggling a bit on the steeper parts. They had just climbed the last steep bit when he turned to see how Kalki was managing.

She was doing fine, just leaning forward as she scrambled up that last bit. Looking down from above, Hirohiko had a great view of her bikini top-covered tits as her blouse fell away giving him a view down her front. He liked what he saw too.

"Checking out my tits, are you?" she whispered, looking at him.

He was a bit embarrassed at getting caught and didn't reply.

"Well, maybe later, you'll get lucky and get to play with them too," she smiled. "So you might as well see what you are going to get."

Hirohiko was left with no doubt she was giving him notice his attention would be more than welcome. He had heard Mike telling them that the older women from India were coming here to party hard. It seemed like the younger Indian women had the same idea too.

He reached down for her hand and pulled her to help her up over that last bit. As she stepped up to him, she came straight into his arms, her body, her breasts, pressing against him.

"Mmmm. This is nice," he said as he held her.

She pressed harder against him, saying, "It is, isn't it?"

Her face reached up for him and she kissed him, her lips pressing against his. For having only just met her, Hirohiko thought what Kalki was doing was pretty bold but he wasn't about to stop her either.

He felt her arms around him, gripping him, pulling him close. Then one hand strayed lower to his arse. "Yes, nice bum," she breathed into his ear. "I like a man with a tight butt."

She explored further, her hand pressing in lower between their bodies. Now she was smiling up at him as her hand felt his cock through his pants. He couldn't help his cock beginning to respond.

"Oh, you like that do you?" she smiled.

Hirohiko decided to do some exploring of his own. His hand first went for her arse. A nice one. He noticed it earlier in those tight little shorts. Yes, it felt just as good as it looked. His hand moved around to her front. He could feel the proud mound of her pussy. Lower underneath was the softer part deeper between her legs. His fingers pushed in there through her shorts as he gave her a few rubbed.

Her eyes closed as she gave a soft moan.

"Oh! You like that, don't you," he laughed.

Suddenly she broke out of his spell and pulled away. "We better stop this," she whispered to him. "Or soon we'll be fucking."

"I have no problem with that," Hirohiko replied.

"Out here in public?" she gasped in surprise.

"Sure, why not?"

She looked at him but his face remained serious. She couldn't be sure if he was joking or really meant it.

* * * * * * *

Suddenly, her husband's voice said behind her, "What's going on here? Look at you Kalki. You can't leave the men alone, can you?"

"But Hamza, it was Hirohiko. He was..."

"Don't blame him, Kalki," Hamza replied. "It was you. You were almost rapping the poor man."

'Poor man!' Kalki thought. 'It was him and they were blaming me!'

"Well, Hamza," Kalki replied, deciding to turn it back on her husband. "If I'm going to get some fun with this man tonight, I might as well get things started."

"Looks like you have, Kalki," Ian laughed.

"Come on," Hamza said. "Let's catch up with the kids. They are almost at the top."

Hamza knew it wasn't just his wife's fault. He had also noticed the bulge in the front of Hirohiko too.

* * * * * * *

Back at Sayako's house, Kala and Sayako had just noticed the man next door was peeping at them through the curtains. Both women had been swimming nude, now they were relaxing back, sipping on their drinks, topless.

Both women were giggling, knowing they were being watched.

"Let's give him a show?" Kala had suggested.

"What do you have in mind?" Sayako asked.

"Maybe we both rub sun lotion all over each other."

Sayako smiled. She'd done that before for this pervert. When she sunbathed nude with Tukiko they had often rubbed lotion over each other, and done more too. She wondered how far this woman from Australia would be prepared to go too.

It felt great when Sayako began on Kala's tits. They were big ones and while she loved playing with them, it was very obvious, Kala was enjoying the attention too. Soon Sayako's hands had been all over Kala's body, only missing the tiny area covered by her bikini bottom.

Now it was Sayako's turn. She was soon enjoying what this white woman was doing to her. She particularly liked what Kala did to her smaller Japanese tits. How her fingers spread the oil all over them and pulled on her hard nipples. While Kala beat Sayako in breast size, Sayako was a clear winner in nipple size.

* * * * * * *

Sayako was still wondering how far this white woman would be will go and she decided to ask.

"Do you want to go further with me?" she finally asked.

Kala's answer was a smile and nod so Sayako was to reach down to slip Kala's bikini bottom off again, showing her trimmed pussy.