Kenshin and Chiharu Pt. 005

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

* * * * * * *

Hamza looked around at the group and his eyes fell on Kala. "Kala," he said. "You are going to be next. Chose two men to help you get naked."

Kala stood up smiling. "I want Kenshin and you Hamza."

Those two men, one Japanese and one Indian were both happy to play with this white woman. They had both noticed how her huge breasts were almost bursting out of her tiny bikini top that struggled to hide even half of them. They couldn't help going for them, their hands all over Kala's tits before she felt her bikini top come loose and was pulled away from her.

They both went for her tits again, hands all over them. Then they went in to suck her nipples. That was great too. She stood there holding these two men against her chest. She loved that and would have been happy if they had continued longer.

She felt a hand rub over her bikini bottom. Fingers feeling her pussy mound before moving lower over her vee-jay. In the horny state she was now in, that felt great too. But Kenshin had only just started with her. His hand moved higher to the top edge of her bikini bottom, slipping under the material and pushing down inside. Through her forest and on down to discover how wet she was from all this.

Those fingers explored down along her lips, feeling how they were swollen and split open for him. It wasn't much before his fingers were pressing into her. Even though you couldn't see through her bikini bottom, it was obvious what was happening.

She had her eyes closed now, holding on to the two men to stop herself from falling. It sounded like they were getting to her too, judging by the noise she was making. It surprised everyone how these woman was getting turned on so quickly like this. It was surprising the women too. Hamza had his fingers deep inside her now. Her bikini bottom was pulled down halfway to her thighs.

She realized she was close now. There was nothing she could do about it. Perhaps more the truth was, there was nothing she wanted to do about it."

Kala gave a deep moan, slumped against Kenshin as her cum overcame her body. Her body shuddered, her legs went weak. Kenshin had to put his arms around her to support her as she moaned in his ear. Meanwhile, Hamza kept plunging his fingers into her pussy, trying to keep it going as long as he could as wave after wave of her orgasm burst over her.

Finally, he stopped, just gently stroking over her pussy lips as he allowed Kala to recover. She smiled at the two men, then reached out to give them both a big hug. When she came to Kenshin, it looked like it was going to become more as her hug became a deep tongue kiss. But before it could continue, she was stopped when she heard what her husband was saying.

* * * * * * *

"Hey!" her husband Ian said. "That's cheating. You cum before they even got your bottom off."

"But Ian, I couldn't help it," Kala replied.

"Well, guys," Ian said to all those watching. "I think Kala needs to be punished for cheating."

"But Ian, my bikini bottom was pulled down to my knees," Kala pleaded. They were half off. My pussy was showing."

"Doesn't count. You were still wearing them," Ian laughed.

He had no intention of letting her off.

"Come on, everyone. This is not fair," Kala appealed to others watching.

No one replied. Perhaps surprised at this new turn of events. Perhaps they wanted to see what 'punishment' she was going to get.

"What do you have in mind Ian," Hirohiko finally asked.

"Well since she disappointed these two men by cumming before they could get her naked. I think they need to be rewarded. She should give them both a titty fuck."

Kala smiled at that. For a moment she had been worried as to what punishment her husband would suggest. But for her, this was no punishment. This would be fun. If it happened right, she might cum again too.

* * * * * * *

She sat down and invited Hamza since he was already naked.

"We will probably need some oil. Massage oil," Kala asked Sayako.

"Sure," Sayako replied as she got up to disappear.

While they waited for Sayako to return, Kala started to get Hamza ready. She was kneeling on the floor as she took his cock, gave him some pumps before she brought him to her mouth. She slowly pumped him with her fist around his shaft while she gently licked and sucked him. She was careful with this because she wanted him ready but to take him to an accidental orgasm.

Soon Sayako was back with some massage oil which she had in a pot of warm water.

As Kala lay back on the floor, she got Hamza to sit over him with a leg on each side of her body and his cock laying on her chest between her breasts. Meanwhile, Sayako had taken the plastic bottle from the pot and splashed the oil between Kala's breasts and along Hamza's cock.

Kala squeezed her breasts together with her hands, so Hamza's cock had disappeared deep between them. Now she encouraged him to start fucking her, using a movement so his cock slid backward and forwards while she held her breasts tightly against his moving cock.

Hamza had tried this once before in India where Mandara had given him a titty fuck, but most women are not big enough to do it. He had enjoyed it then and he was enjoying it now. The way his cock slid smoothly in between her breasts felt good. The way she tightly held him felt good slick oil makes it even better. He knew he would last long with this. Kala knew it too. Most men she tried this with didn't last long enough to fuck her probably.

But then, that was her punishment. Get these two men off with titty fucking. She also knew her husband and guessed he would do the same he often did when she titty fucked someone.

But back to Hamza, who was still fucking Kaka's tits. He could look down and see his cock disappearing in and out between them. He could see her holding her tits and the huge rings around her nipples. The visual was good but the feelings on his cock was even better. Sayako we sitting next to them ready with some oil as needed. They continued, Hamza fucking her tits while Kala held them tightly together.

He was getting there now and knew he wouldn't last much longer. He thought for a moment how she would cum. Did they need a tissue or something? But then it was too late. He moaned as the first cum burst from him, shooting up to hit Kala under her chin.

Realizing what was happening, Kala let go of her tits and began rubbing his cum over her chest as Hamza delivered the rest of his load to her. He sat back looking down at her smiling face, probably also admiring the mess he had made.

* * * * * * *

Kenshin was next. He had been stripped naked with the help of Hansini and given a hand job, blowjob to get him ready.

"Do you want me to clean up first?" Kala asked him, knowing she was covered with Hamza's cum.

"No," Kenshin said. "It's fine."

That surprised many watching that he was ok putting his cock in some other man's cum juice. Even his wife Chiharu was surprised. Chiharu was also excited by this. She had never seen a titty fuck before and seeing her husband doing it was an extra bonus for her. She watched how he got over her in the position Hamza had been in and laid his hard cock between Kala's tits.

With Kala's encouragement, Kenshin began to move, moving his cock backward and forwards, sliding deep between her tits. It actually felt much better than he thought it would. So he was happy to continue fucking her tits while Sayako was nearby to drop on some more oil from time to time.

He was getting close now. He'd done fucking and the woman sucking, blowjobs, but this was something very different. He decided he like it too. He could feel what titty fucking was doing to his cock. It seems his cock likes it too.

Suddenly, it hit him. His orgasm had arrived. The white juice burst from him going all over her huge tits. Two women were with them, Hansini and Nishi, one on each side rubbing his cum all over Kala's large breasts and Kenshin could see she was loving it. It looked almost as if she was headed for an orgasm with just two women playing with her tits. He decided to help things along.

Moving lower down her body, his hands went for he pussy. She felt his fingers touching her there and began humping against his hand. A few brisk rubs were all it took and she cum while the two women were now licking his cum off her nipples.

She lay there, looking up at him smiling.

"That was a surprise ending," she laughed. "Thanks, Kenshin."

"Don't just thank me. These two women helped too."

"Thanks, girls," Kala added with a smile.

* * * * * * *

Kala selected her husband Ian to go next and after Hansini and Sayako got him naked and made him cum, Ian selected Chiharu to be the next woman to get naked.

* * * * * * *

☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

* * * * * * *

Chiharu Gets Spit Roasted!

* * * * * * *

Chiharu stood up smiling. She knew exactly what was going to happen to her and she wanted it too. Two handsome men going to strip her bikini off and give her a nice orgasm! She was in for that.

She quickly chose the two Indian men, Gaja and Hamza. She knew she was much older than them, but they seemed like sexy guys, and she wanted to try with them. They joined her in the middle and the fun began.

They didn't hesitate, while Hamza grabbed her, his strong arms pulling her against himself as his face met her face in a passionate kiss. He was so strong, she couldn't resist him and when his tongue pushed against her lips, she just opened allowing him in. It felt good. All the idea of controlling these two men because they were much younger than her was gone. They were taking over and there was nothing she could do about it. Nothing she wanted to do about it if the truth was known. She decided to allow them to do anything they wanted with her and she would enjoy it.

Meanwhile, she felt two hands on the back of her bikini top, the clip came loose and the bikini was pulled away from her. She now realized she was topless. Then two hands had grabbed her bikini bottom on each hip, and she felt her bottom being pulled down until it dropped down her legs to her feet, She was naked now.

Hamza was first to break the kiss and as he pulled back, two pairs of hands were all over her. Soon Hamza had moved down to her breast, his face coming in as he began licking and sucking her nipple. Damn! That was good. This man knew just what to do.

Lower down, Gaja's hands were between her legs. Finding her wet slit his fingers were rubbing roughly along the length of her lips. Soon the lips split open, and he was pressing into her. Two, then three fingers thrusting deep inside her.

"Oh Fuck," she gasped.

"What? You want that too?" Gaja laughed.

"It can be arranged," Hamza added.

'Were they really going to do that?' Chiharu thought. She was suddenly realizing that this might even go as far as full fucking.

* * * * * * *

With what was happening to her, she was losing it. Her head was feeling light and her knees were feeling weak. As for her pussy, that was like, wow! As she began to slump towards the floor, neither man attempted to hold her up, but rather just went down with her, lowering her down towards the carpet until she was laying on her back.

She was looking up as the men stood above her. They looked at each other and grinned. It was like an idea passed between them as they both began to tear their clothes off. Two shirts dropped to the floor displaying two lovely hard male chests. Two shorts dropped to the floor, displaying two lovely hard cocks.

Chiharu gasped at the sight of them. Any doubts she has as to their intentions now were gone. These two men were going to fuck her. She lay on her back as the men kneeled down beside her head, both presenting their cocks to her face. She reached up, a hand grabbing each cock as to turned towards Gaja to lick over the head of his cock. Then she turned and gave Hamza some licks too. Soon she was turning backward and forwards giving both men some licks and sucks.

* * * * * * *

"How shall we do this?" Gaja asked his friend.

"Spit roast her," Hamza replied. "Let's give her the good hard fucking that she wants."

Gaja smiled back as he grabbed Chiharu to begin lifting her and rolling her over. She had heard what they had decided and so knew the position they would want her in so she allowed them to roll her over.

"On your hands and knees, woman," Hamza said.

Quickly she did what they asked, moved up onto her hands and knees.

Gaja was behind her now. "Look at this juicy cunt. She is like, so ready for it."

"Then give it to her, mate," Hamza replied. "I'll take the front."

Hamza came in towards her face, pushing his hard cock towards her face. She didn't hesitate, just opening her mouth to take him it. Soon she was sucking eagerly at him, as he pressed his cock deep inside.

She felt some fingers roughly rubbing over her pussy and know soon she was about to have a cock in there too. She felt the head of Gaja's cock press against her, breakthrough and thrust deep inside her. He didn't hold back but was soon roughly fucking her.

It was great. Two men! A cock in each end. Being fucked in her mouth and cunt at the same time. It was quickly getting to her. Perhaps it was how quickly this had become full sex. Perhaps it was the rough way Gaja was taking her. But whatever it was, Chiharu knew it wouldn't be long before her first cum would hit her.

Gaja kept thrusting into this hot wet pussy as he held Chiharu's hips, looking down at the back of her naked body. Damn! This pussy felt so good. At the other end he could see his mate, Hamza had his cock in her mouth. Looked like he was enjoying her too.

Suddenly, he felt the woman he was fucking give a big shudder. It was like a shock had gone through her whole body and he knew she was cumming. Gaja gave a few bigger thrusts at her to try to make it better for her.

Chiharu had felt her orgasm building. It was coming at her so fast and she knew it was going to be good. That cock in her pussy. It was really doing it for her. The way he was pounding into her. Not holding back but giving her the fucking she wanted. It was all too much and her body took control and she cum. It was hard and strong! A big one that went on as he continued thrusting into her pussy.

She had to pull back from Hamza as she gasped for air as the waves of orgasm consumed her body. It was good! Even great actually. Maybe even amazing.

Then she heard Gaja say, "Let's swap mate. You must try this hot pussy!"

Chiharu felt Gaja pull out of her pussy as Hamza left her in the front too. The two men quickly swapped and while Hamza's cock was thrusting into her pussy, Gaja pushed his cock into her mouth. Soon both men were fucking her again.

Fucking this woman's mouth had been good for Hamza. She could give him much attention as he would have wanted. He knew that cock thrusting into her cunt had been a big distraction for her. But it had felt good in her warm wet mouth and while it would have never brought him to an orgasm, it kept him hard and ready for what he knew would happen next.

Now, he had his cock in her juicy hot cunt. Looking down, he could see the split of her arse cheeks. Her cunt lips were stretched open as her black shaft pressed deep inside the pink flesh. Higher up he could see the tiny opening of her bum hole. He allowed some drops of spit to escape from his mouth and land directly above that hole. She must have felt it too as her body give a shuddered. He reached with his finger, rubbing his spit over the opening, then pushing his finger into her.

She pulled back off Gaja, gave a cry, and cum again. Oh wow! That was a great reaction. But what Hamza hadn't allowed for was that her orgasm would tighten her pussy around his cock. Suddenly he realized he was in trouble. This pussy was all too much for him and his orgasm was rushing at him with nothing he could do about it.

Hamza pulled back out of her just as his orgasm hit. He gave his well-aimed shots all over her cunt and arse. It felt good. A big one for him. The feeling of his cum landing over those sensitive parts did it again for her too. She cum again, moments after him as she felt forward onto the foam pad.

* * * * * * *

Gaja was behind her now, pulling her back up onto her hands and knees. "Come on," he said. "Get up! I'm not finished with you yet."

Chiharu knew she was about to have his cock back into her pussy as she got back up and ready for him. This time he didn't just push into her. She felt the head enter her and then with one huge thrust she was almost taking all of him. His hands held her hips and he pounded her. Really rough this time. More than before. And Chiharu discovered she was loving it.

It was pretty good for Gaja too as his body worked, gasping the air to drive his muscles, thrusting his hard cock deep inside this hot wet cunt with each stroke. It was getting to him too. He knew he didn't have long before he would be added even more cum to the mess all over her arse.

Soon Chiharu discovered she was about to cum again too. So many orgasms. So close together. It was amazing.

Quickly things were coming to an end. They both knew it too. This next orgasm hit Chiharu hard. Perhaps the best so far. She lost control again. Her arms gave way so her body crashed forward onto the carpet. It didn't matter that she had slipped from him as he was finished too. The bursts of cum shot from his cock to land all over her arse and back. It was all over for both of them.

As they both struggled to recover from the light-headedness of orgasm, a round of clapping broke out from those watching. It had been a good show.

* * * * * * *

It was at that point Sayako suggested that they move the game inside. She had looked up to see the neighbour was still there. Must have been an amazing shiw for him. Perhaps she should invite him over and get the girls to help fuck his brains out. She smiled at that thought. But she also arranged that the curtains would stay open for the rest of the evening so he could continue watching. The original idea of timekeeping had been abandoned also from the start. The stopping point for each group had quickly become an orgasm for the person being stripped. Now, as they moved inside, the idea of stripping was abandoned too as things moved into a full-on orgy. Those who were left in their clothes, either removed them themselves or had them removed for them. Soon twelve naked people, six women, and six men were fucking each other.

Everyone seemed to have paired off, finding a partner to be with. The sex styles were different too. Some were into gentle lovemaking, and some were into wild rough fucking. There were a couple of threesomes for a while too. Chiharu had two men with her for a while. Hirohiko was with two women.

Finally, eight people were in a group together on foam pads in the center of the room. It was a moving mass of naked bodies as they did just about everything to each other. Both Hamza and Chiharu were fully involved in this group leaving their partners sitting on the side watching.

Yes, both Kenshin and Kalki could have joined in too. There was always room for more in a group like this but for some reason, they just wanted to watch a while. Anyway, what had happened to Kalki had already been a big night for her. Being attractive and young like she was had made her a target with the men, giving her quite a few big orgasms already.

There was another couple in the corner who was busy too. Gaja and Kala were enjoying some quiet fucking together. Gaja was a bit shy, and Kala had realized it, going over to join him. What he was doing to her big tits now certainly wasn't shy and she was loving how his cock was plunging deep inside her hot pussy.

* * * * * * *

☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

* * * * * * *

Kenshin and Kalki.