Keri Lost Her Job

Story Info
Loss of a job gives fresh opportunity.
1.3k words
3.38
6k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I can't believe I got fired!" Keri said as she got out of her hoverbil.

"What do you mean?" her step-brother Tobe said, watching her get out of her Sprite.

"Oh no! You did not hear that!" she insisted.

"No? Oh, Dad!" he pretended to call.

"No, Tobe! You can not tell them I lost my job. It wasn't even fair, not even my fault really! I'll get another one tomorrow. Mom and Dad don t even have to know!"

He came close to her. "Or you can help me..."

"What?" she asked trying to remember what he meant. Suddenly, she remembered the movies he wanted to film. "No! There is no way I will agree to shoot porn with you! We're siblings now!"

"Step-siblings," he corrected. "No shared blood." His gaze swept her body, lingering on her boobs and her crotch. "We could split the earnings, 50/50."

"I can't!" she cried out.

"And I can tell Mom and Dad that you lost your job."

"Wait! I will get a new job tomorrow. If I don't, then you can tell them."

"Today," he insisted. "You already know the alternative. What if I bring someone else over?"

"Like who?" she asked, knowing she was falling for the bait.

"A certain Tralas?"

"No!" she cried out, her heart thumping. "I don't want him to know I was fired either!"

"I don't mean that, silly! Though it's a good idea. I meant our movies. I've talked to him previously about this. He would enjoy working with you. I know you wanted to screw him - from before our parents were dating."

"I can't do something like this!"

"What, because you're a virgin?"

"And other reasons! Like my self-respect?!"

"The same self-respect that got you fired?" he asked.

"Screw you!"

"I would, you know! But I'm nice. I'll let Tralas have you instead." He activated his PCS link. "Tralas, come over. We're ready to start that project we were talking about!"

"Be right there," Tralas replied.

"No!" Keri insisted again.

Tobe showed her the code for her mother. "I can tell her," he threatened. "Right now."

Keri sighed.

"Let's go to the barn and get it ready for filming. I think him taking your virginity in the hay would be a perfect place to start!" Tobe led the way and Keri followed reluctantly.

"I can still call Mom."

"I'm coming!" Keri cried.

"Okay, so you're going to have to do some acting - like you've always wanted."

"Okay..."

"Look! It's him or me. Or I tell Mom that you got fired. You choose!"

Keri said nothing. Her new brother already knew that she'd fancied Tralas since she'd been old enough to have such feelings.

"And those are the feelings you're going to draw on for this!" Tobe said, reading her mind. "You've always wanted him, but have never had the opportunity until today."

"You can't sell this."

"You'd be surprised," he replied. "A 18-year-old virgin getting exactly what she wanted will make a lot of money!"

Keri felt her moist arousal. "And you're going to make him wear a condom, right?"

"No one wears a condom in porn!"

"Then, he has to finish outside me. I'm not taking anything!"

"I'll tell him," Tobe promised.

"Tell me what?" Tralas asked, joining them.

"Nothing."

"Tobe! You're supposed to tell him not to finish inside me! I'm not on anything and you won't let me wait until I have something!"

"I can still tell Mom that you were fired."

"You were fired, Keri?" Tralas asked, laughing. "I see why you agreed to help us."

Tobe turned and gestured. Hot lights turned on, making the hay loft brighter than daylight. Keri saw the blanket on the hay and knew in a few moments she'd be on that, giving Tralas her virginity. She felt scared, but highly aroused at the same time.

"Ad lib some lines about how you wanted to show him the hay," Tobe called. "Let's roll!"

Tralas took Keri's hand. "This hay loft is where my father stores everything for the livestock over the winter," he explained.

"Looks very nice. I'm sure the jelip love it!"

"The hay is good for other things as well," he said pulling her to him. He lifted her mouth to his and kissed her. At first, it was sweet, but then it was hard and hungry, pressing his tongue into her mouth. His natural musk tasted nice, Keri realized and kept up her end to kiss him back.

His hands worked under her shirt, lifting it over her head before kneading her breasts with his hands. Keri felt how erotic it was, knowing they were being watched - by her brother and his cameras. He lowered his head and took a nipple into his mouth. Keri felt a sigh of pleasure escape her lips.

"You like this?" he asked.

Keri nodded truthfully.

"I've been wanting you for a long time," he replied.

A moment later, she was sitting on the blanket on the bales of hay.

Tralas presented his erection before her. "Take it in your mouth," he requested.

Keri obeyed, accepting his arousal into her mouth, covering him with her tongue, stroking him with her gums, taking care not to hurt him.

His groan told her he was happy with what she did. He stroked gently deeper into her mouth, then shallow again.

Almost gagging, she tried to keep it lighter, but enjoyed the control she had over Tralas.

He pulled out and eased her pants and underwear off her hips, throwing them to the side. He lowered his mouth and kissed her, then applied his tongue to her little pearl of pleasure. Keri moaned with the agony of intense desire.

"You're almost ready," he said. He inserted a finger into her chasm, then two. "Have to stretch you a bit so it doesn't have to hurt too much."

Keri cried out, feeling his fingers teasing her clit, then plunging into her body. She wanted more... so much more!

"You are ready," he declared. Then he murmured quietly. "I'm just showing the camera the fact that you are a virgin." He parted her thighs and played with her entrance a little more, spreading her between his fingers.

The next moment, he plunged painfully into her.

"Oh!" she cried out with the sudden pain. Then his mouth was on hers again, his tongue muffling any further cries as he plunged into her again and again.

"Sometimes, fast is the best way to open a virgin," he muttered. "It will be better in a moment."

"Okay," she murmured back between gasps and moans.

"You are delicious!" Tralas said as he thrust into her faster and faster.

"Not..." she started, then his mouth covered hers again, so she couldn't speak. She wrested her mouth from his. "Not inside!" she hissed.

He didn't reply, just kept thrusting, slapping his body against hers. She wondered whether he remembered to not come inside her. His mouth hung open in effort as he pounded into her.

"Not in me," she begged again.

His mouth covered hers, preventing more protests.

And then he groaned loudly, holding her hips against him.

"Did you?" she asked, already knowing the answer as she felt him twitching inside her.

He rested on her, kissing her mouth, then cheek and ear. "Tobe's orders for the best sales on this video."

"And if you've just made me pregnant?"

He shrugged.

"And I was afraid of telling my mother I got fired. Now, I might have to tell her I'm pregnant as well!"

He grinned. "Well, we can make more videos while you're pregnant."

Keri sighed.

"Is it that bad? You've wanted me how long?"

"The past two years, at least. I can get an abortion, I guess."

"Please don't," he begged. "You can live with me."

She sighed again, looking into Tralas' eyes and smiling. She could make that decision later.

♥♥♥♥♥