All Comments on 'Kerry is in Control'

by Nomean_feet

Sort by:
  • 28 Comments
mrwidehorizonsmrwidehorizonsabout 4 years ago
Amazing!!!!!

What an awesome story! I was secretly hoping Jodie would lock him up lol! 5 here, wish I could give 10!

theghostwritertheghostwriterabout 4 years ago

Absolutely loved it. I just wished myself to be in Adam's place most of the story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Dripping precum

One of the BEST works I’ve read on this site in 15 years!

I’d love to see a part Two with Jodie being brought much more into the mix. Her dominant character seemed ready to be fleshed out!

fl23fl23about 4 years ago
My new favorite story

Loved every part of it.

Lots of action, willing participants, not cruel.

Excellently written.Great job. Give us more pls!

ShadowRosieShadowRosieabout 4 years ago
My Opinion

I hated this. I think it totally sucked. I detest the activities and the people involved and I will continue to think they are a bunch of abusive assholes.The author obviously thinks it's ok to abuse people and allow their job to become part of their relationship. I think it's totally wrong.

Again, 3 is a divorce. Having a 3rd person in your bed will eventually lead to a ruined relationship and a divorce. This is my opinion and knowledge I can attest to. You've ruined lives here.

Nomean_feetNomean_feetabout 4 years agoAuthor
Let's not forget where we are here

Re: the comment by ShadowRosie.

I am open to all forms of feedback, positive and negative. Feel free to say whatever you like, I only really write the stories to amuse myself and indulge in some fantasies - in fairly certain that's the point of the site, isn't it?

Anyway, let me assure you that in real life, my situation is far more normal than my fantasies, but I'll continue to write little bits here and there because I enjoy doing so. If you hate the stories, that's fine, there are several thousands more to choose from!

Stay cool!

superbuttsuperbuttabout 4 years ago
So hot!

Really enjoyed this, was so glad to have the occasional reassuring bits that there actually was warmth and love in the relationship, which, even though obviously the story goes to extremes (it’s Literotica), and not every character has those feelings towards the main character (I probably could’ve used more expressions of love like the phone call, but I’m a romantic) - I found pretty refreshing! One thing I would probably say, not that accurate depiction of healthy behaviour is always necessary, but since it’s been drummed into me enough - please wash your toy in between going to those areas! Anyway, thanks for writing

ScotttScotttabout 4 years ago
Nice Work

Perfect Fem Dom story. I loved that he had to deal with his angst without cock cage.. It is also very hot that he was loaned out to serve another...on his wife's demand. I didn't like him calling his wife 'Boss'...but still a 5 star story!

Scott

VanquishedVanquishedabout 4 years ago
Perfect

This story is so incredibly hot, and touches all my hot buttons: a willing submissive, foot worship, group sex, verbal humiliation, being objectified and used, teasing and denial... The best, though, has to be how the story mixes all these rather extreme elements within the context of a loving relationship. I wouldn't say it isn't cruel, but only so the way they want it to be. It is not abusive, but an amazing exploration of love, power, trust and desire; taking on those roles to create joy and pleasure.

5 stars, only because I can't give more.

OneAuthorOneAuthorabout 4 years ago
Amazing

Really loved this story. Thank you for sharing it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Continue

Please, please tell me you are planning to continue this story! Femdom w/o the hatred and bullshit. My goodness it's so hot. The way you awakened his natural subby streak was brilliant.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
The real ending?

She came home one day to find that he was gone. The cage was on the table, in pieces. Next to it was a cheap pair of bolt cutters. Soon she found that all of his things were gone and when she checked the bank, all the money was gone and her credit cards didn't work. She never saw or heard from him ever again. Because who would stay with a woman that demeans, degrades and humiliates you? Showing him every day, by her actions and words that she has no love or respect for him. A couple of years later she paid for a divorce using abandonment as the reason.

1 star

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Lovely premise.

Nicely written. But got sort of repetitious. And, although it may be a turn-on for some, the pissing scenes were a turn-off.

Missed some breast involvement. Among other things, a real opportunity for some titty fucking edging was missed.

Four stars.

lingerielovinglingerielovingabout 3 years ago

Where were dominant women in my life?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

This was always going to happen

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

And then he divorced her and they never saw him again.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

absolutely loved it! very erotic and sexy!

I hope you continue writing stories like this one because, along with 'My two Bosses'...this is some of the most erotic stuff I have ever read. five stars.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

The next day, I woke up disconcerted. Was this to be my life? In service to women who neither appreciated nor respected the man I am?

I couldn't take it anymore. I needed to forge out on my own.

Therefore, without speaking a single word to my spouse, I packed up a few pairs of clothes and stuffed them into my car. Kerry and Alana were asleep when I left, which was excellent as it allowed me to avoid any uncomfortable conversations.

I never saw either of them again. Thank god.

mattenwmattenwalmost 2 years ago

"This will be about me" the death of any partnership. The moment one of the partners does something to put themselves in the foreground, the partnership is dead! Someone who dedicates himself to the other has the right that the partner does everything to make his devotion as fulfilling as possible for his partner. What you are describing is the idiotic layman's assumption that to be submissive is to give up all one's rights. And bringing a third party into a partnership without first discussing it with the partner is a cardinal mistake! . It will never work that way. Unless one partner is mentally so poor that he cannot make any decisions for himself and needs a guardian. But none of that matters to you perverted fans, the main thing is that you can wank!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Amazing story!! Love it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Fabulous story, thank you. Perhaps just a little too much pleasure for Adam and I think the title ‘Mistress’ would have shown better respect for Kez. I can imagine Jodie after a day at reception having very tired and hot feet needing a tongue bath between her toes before her shower too. She seems like she has a superior role to play. The story reminded me of two girls I flat shared with in my youth. Both were cabin crew and after a few drinks it always got lively and there was role play. Needless to say I knew my place which was low level! We shared the chores, mine was looking after their cars, laundry and making sure the shoes were polished. The sub experience has stayed with me all my life. Anyway fabulous read, thank you again.

Eltee84Eltee84over 1 year ago

Absolutely fantastic story; one of the best and a delight to read. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This needs a sequel really bad

ph1lboyph1lboyover 1 year ago

my god what a story, so well written and descriptive it made me feel like i was watching a wonderful film, more please x

LI KerwellLI Kerwell10 months ago

Wow!!!! Great story. Hot!!!! Written so well. Loved it!!!

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

why does the minute he admits liking to please her does she become the bitch from hell? Why can't she say either "how nice, let's have some temporary fun" or "How nice, but don't lose your balls sweetie". And guys manliness doesn't come naturally to everyone, do the best you can at it. If you start a relationship as a straight man, you should take pains to remain so. Every kink and fetish need not be indulged, or save it for whacking off only. Jeez thought this was fairly understood. Also women DON'T like submissive foot worshipping, chastity loving, pegging loving, cuckold loving meek men. That's why dominatrixes make so much money. Groveling to your wife will most likely horrify her, not turn her on. My two cents that nobody asked for.

sf_operative63sf_operative639 months ago

This needs a revenge slant to it

DOL

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

one of the very best storylines ,well written too..

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous