Kevin and Angies Wet Vacation Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Normally when we were in this position, my legs on his shoulders and his cock in my pussy, Kevin would be sucking my toes and licking my feet.

While I adore having my toes sucked and because my husband is a foot guy, I have licked my share of other women's feet for him...Guys feet are gross, so I decided to take a pass on that.

But because I am a wonderful and caring wife, who lived every moment of her life trying to make her husband's life happy and fulfilled....Am I laying it on too thick here? I reached down and was about to stroke his hard cock in time with my thrusts into his ass.

"No," he moaned. "You don't need to."

The head of his cock began to swell and to my amazement, jets of cum spewed out, coating his chest and stomach.

I'd never seen a guy cum like that...and there was so much of it.

Leaning down I pressed my body against his, still pumping away with my purple cock. His cock, throbbing against my stomach and the hot wet layer of cum that now coated my stomach, chest and even my face, triggered another climax for me.

"Please tell me we're going to do that again," Kevin stated after kissing me.

"I'm thinking three or four times a week....."

"What are you thinking about?" Kevin asked, shaking me from my memories as we stood naked by the lake.

"Sorry I zoned out there," I told him. "I was thinking about pegging you."

"Past or future?" he asked with a smile.

"Past, but it's definitely in your near future," I smiled.

"Sounds good, but I wanted to tell you," he started. "I have to pee."

"Are you telling me," I said, dropping to my knees in front of him. "That you want to pee on your wife? You want to pee on her face, in her mouth and all over her tits?"

No sooner had I opened my mouth when the first volley of his hot spray hit me right in the forehead.

While it looked really cool to see it jetting out of his penis, I soon regretted not closing my eyes... it burned.

I found that his pee tasted better than mine when he directed his stream lower, in my mouth. I swallowed some and let the rest dribble down my chin. His first shot on my chest, sent waves of pleasure through me as it caught me right on the tip of my incredibly hard and sensitive nipple. I leaned forward, wrapped my lips around his cock and took the rest in my mouth and down my throat.

"My turn," I announced, standing up.

He knelt down, hands by his sides and mouth open, the same way as I had.

I wasn't sure how I was going to do it, but I was willing to give it a try.

Spreading my legs slightly, I spread open my lips as I pulled up on my pussy.

No one was more surprised than I was when my first stream of pee arced out and hit him squarely in the chest.

"You might want to close your eyes," I warned, passing down my watersports wisdom.

Adjusting my aim, I scored a bullseye as the next stream made it right in his mouth.

Giving up on aiming, most of the rest ended up getting him in the chest and stomach.

"You need to fuck your wife," I told him when I'd finished.

I let myself drop back into the puddle of mud we'd created on the shoreline.

Not wasting a second, Kevin crawled between my legs and kissed me as he drove his rigid cock deep inside my wet pussy.

Due to our pent up sexual tension and because his wife is fucking adorable, Kevin didn't fuck me for long, but he definitely fucked me hard.

I moved my legs up to his shoulders. Knowing that even though he adored my feet, he wouldn't be kissing and sucking my piss mud encrusted toes, I placed my piss mud encrusted feet on his chest.

Kneading his chest with my toes, as always, brought him to edge quickly.

My hand was between our bodies, rubbing and pulling on my clit in an attempt to get off before he filled my pussy with his cum.

"So close," I announced.

"Me too," he told me.

I was going to win this race.

My legs and stomach started to tremble. My pussy clamped down on his thick hard shaft as waves of pleasure coursed through my body.

"I'm cumming on your cock," I cried out, then pleaded. "Cum for me."

With a grunt, he pulled his cock out of my pussy and started furiously jacking and stroking it.

The first shot hit me on the tip of my nose, while the rest ended up in my mouth and on my tits.

"That was dirty, nasty and incredible," I said as he enveloped my body with his and kissed me. "I want to do it again and again.

12