Kevin's Kitty Rescue Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, am I interrupting?"

"You're fine," Kevin smiled.

"Morning Lucy," Penelope moved aside to let the queen come in. "Just think about it. Please?"

"What's she want you to think about?" Lucy asked as Penelope stepped out of Kevin's view.

Kevin smiled and patted his lap. The diminutive queen took no time to hop up to sit on his knee before she handed him his coffee.

"Thank you, Lucy," Kevin smiled as he sipped it.

As always, it was sweetened with her own honey. There was a point where her honey got really popular. She became distraught and made the cafe restrict sales for a time. There were a few unhappy customers, but most of those who came to the cafe knew that the animal's welfare came first. It was only when they temporarily shut sales that Kevin discovered the real reason she didn't want to sell her honey was because she worried about running out for his coffee specifically.

"It makes me happy that you like my honey so much."

"Not only is it delicious, but I have a soft spot for the lovely creature who makes it."

Lucy's cheeks darkened as she pressed her four hands together to distract herself. "I'm not--"

"You absolutely are." Kevin shook his head. "Whatever you like in the bedroom. Please don't think for even a moment that I don't care for you as an individual."

Lucy glanced at him, and back for a moment, before suddenly leaning over to peck his lips. "Thank you for telling me that, Master."

"You're welc-"

"But I will forever be your ruined queen. Love me or hate me, my holes belong to you."

Kevin felt his cock twitch at her words. From the look she was giving him, She likely did as well. Kevin liked to think one day he'd get used to her proclivities. For now, the best he could do was try and ignore them. That tended to work in class when there were lots of distractions. But here, now, in Kevin's office, it wouldn't be the first time one of his loves would have cornered him. The only one who hadn't was Norma, and that was because she didn't have the guile. She preferred to catch him outside the barn and haul him into one of the empty rooms for an hour.

"I think--"

"Kevin!"

Kevin flinched and looked at the door. Penelope was holding the phone to her chest as she madly pointed at his own. Kevin frowned and saw the pleading expression on her face as she held her fingers to her lips.

"Quiet for a moment, Lucy," Kevin reached for the phone.

He gently picked it up and placed it to his ear, where an angry voice ranted.

"-ening to me, bitch! I want my fucking rabbit! I don't give a fuck what the police say. She needs to come home with me!"

"Sir, I don't even have your name. I don't know who you are to look you up in the system."

"You don't need my fucking name!" He roared. "My rabbit! Easter! Your fucking employer stole her, and I'm going to sue the fuck out of all of you!"

"Sir, the Department brought Easter in. I have no control over what happens from here."

"Don't give me that bullshit!" He snarled. "If you don't give her back, I'm going to drive down there and burn the fucking place to the ground with you inside it. Do you understand me?"

Kevin took Lucy by the shoulder and leaned in close. "Is there a police officer in the cafe?"

She nodded, so Kevin took a pen from his desk and a scrap piece of paper. He wrote the word 'emergency' on it and handed it to Lucy, who rushed off without a second word. Kevin then set the phone down before pulling out his mobile. Setting up the recording function, he walked into the reception office where Penelope looked pale, but was still speaking with the man who was now shouting.

Kevin patted her shoulder and showed her the app was recording on his phone, before reaching over her desk to hit the speaker option. The man's voice filled the room as he ranted, yelled, and made threats against life and property. He was loud enough that Mabel came out of her office to investigate the sound. She held her hand to her chest as she heard the things being said and came to Penelope's side to give her a hug.

Kevin then spotted the door handle shift on the front door and opened it. Lucy stood behind a familiar officer, and Kevin held his finger up to silence the man before the questions started. He stepped inside, and Penelope gave him a tearful smile as she listened to the grotesque description of what this man would do to her corpse that very evening.

***

"So..." Kevin sat in the lounge with Penelope, Mabel, Mary, and Lucy. Officer Clarke, after taking their statements, had left to file the report himself. He had also taken Kevin's phone so he could download the recording.

"What do you think is going to happen?" Penelope trembled slightly.

"Well... he's probably going to get a warrant. He made a death threat, a bomb threat and an arson threat. So he's probably going to get some time behind bars for it," Kevin sighed.

"Was it really that bad?" Mary asked.

"Worse," Mabel patted Penelope's hand.

"He got very personal," Penelope shuddered.

"Well..." Kevin breathed. "I suppose that's it then."

"What's it?"

"We're taking a holiday," Kevin announced. "There's been a threat made. We're all a little shaken. Other than a few of the long-term guests, we just have Easter in the barn right now. Those long-term guests can stay on the farm for a few days while the police do what they need to do."

"I appreciate that, but I haven't been working for you long enough to have any holidays saved up," Penelope sighed.

"Don't worry about that. Consider it your regular working days. But without the work. This is serious, and I want everyone to feel safe."

"What about the clinic?" Mary asked.

"Have you got anything important on over the next few days?"

Mary chewed the question for a moment. "No, but there's going to be a few unhappy clients."

"I'll take unhappy clients over unhappy staff," Kevin shrugged. "Tell them the truth, even. A threat was made, so we're temporarily shutting down for our safety."

"And the cafe?" Mabel asked.

"Give them the same deal. Paid time off."

"Flower won't be too happy about that," Lucy frowned.

"And I won't be happy if this guy is actually serious about any of his threats. So right now, I need some suggestions. Where can we go, where all of us, the kitties, Hope, Lucy, Easter, Norma, if she's willing, can go together?"

"When you say all of us?" Mabel frowned.

"I included you and Penelope in that," Kevin nodded. "Though, if you don't want to come, I'm happy for you to do whatever you want. I just don't want you here."

"I can't afford a hotel," Penelope sighed.

"If you take the job as my assistant, I'll cover it as an expense."

Penelope nodded, before whirling around to look at Kevin. "Wait, really?"

"You did a good job today. So as soon as we get back, we can discuss your new role, wages, and a replacement for the front desk."

Kevin flinched as Penelope lunged for him. Her arms crushed him to her for a moment before she pulled away. "You won't regret it! I swear!" Kevin sighed and gave her a quick hug before she pulled away. "Sorry."

"It's fine," Kevin smiled. "But we still need to discuss where we can all go."

"Ummm," Mabel held up her hand. "My folks run a holiday retreat by the coast. It's pet friendly and right on the beach."

Kevin looked around at everyone. There were plenty of smiles and nods before Kevin gave Mabel a nod. "Alright, make a call. See if there's room."

"Can I invite my sister?" Mary asked.

"If you wanna twist her arm, let her know Caesar will be able to play on the beach with the kids."

Mary grinned and took out her phone. Kevin got up and stepped away to visit the bathroom, where he bumped into Marla.

"Master?"

"Hello Marla," Kevin smiled.

"Are we safe?"

Kevin nodded. "I'm sure it's fine. But I'm taking everyone out for a holiday while things quieten down."

Marla nodded. "You always do your best to keep us safe."

"Always," Kevin kissed her, before slipping away towards the bathroom.

In the end, a couple of phone calls were all it took. Katherine was almost as excited as Caesar was to hear about the holiday. Kevin had a few thoughts about the potential issues that may arise with so many pregnancies in the advanced stages. But the closest to birth was Sable, and she was still a week or two away from full term. Bast had assured him everything was looking normal.

So, with that, they began to pack. Mabel and Penelope drove home to collect their belongings while Kevin started packing the car. They would all meet back at Kevin's home because, with all the passengers, there would need to be some carpooling. In the end, Kevin sat beside Sable, with Sue, Bast and Marla as passengers in the back seat. Katherine arrived first, having already been home to pack when she received the call. She took Caesar with two of the quads and Flower.

Mary, after a trip to her apartment where she stayed when she wasn't with Kevin, had the last two of the quads, Hope and Easter. Norma had opted to stay behind to help the elderly and impaired members fit into the farm easily for the few days they would be gone. Mabel carpooled together with Lucy, Gemma, and the twins, Grace and Harriet. Finally Penelope, who was smiling widely as the trio of owlets were being loaded into her back seat.

To Kevin's surprise, Sam and Cassie were coming along as well. The two of them were going to carpool together. The booking Mabel had made was for a series of unused cabins by the water. There was a wedding, so the place had been booked out for the following week. That caused a gap in the schedule. Most people wanted to stay more than a few days, and so they either accepted a shorter booking, or in this case, had taken their business elsewhere. They wouldn't have the whole retreat to themselves with a caravan park and camping area. But they would have their own spot, where Kevin, his family and his friends could all be comfortable.

Then they were on the road. It was a little hard to concentrate while he drove. Everyone was excited. The car buzzed with the happy purrs of his kitties, and Kevin could only imagine there were similar purrs in the other vehicles, too. They drove in single file, taking their time as Kevin left town for the first time in years. Visiting nearby areas to rescue a cat was one thing. But this whole trip was something special, even for him.

The weather on the coast was going to be warmer. While he had little interest in getting a tan, it would be nice to fly a kite, take a walk or even just sit by the water for a time. Kevin hadn't been to the beach since he was a kid, and it made him think of his mother. She loved the beach and... well; he had nothing nice to say about his father.

"I used to hate the car," Sable said. Kevin blinked and glanced over at her. "It was hot, stuffy, and you put me in a crate."

"You were so good for me," Kevin smiled. "I knew you didn't like it. But you never complained."

"You were everything to me," Sable smiled. "Even if I didn't like it, I trusted you."

"We all did," Marla said from the back.

"Best Master ever," Sue giggled.

"And their adoration for you is the reason I did what I did," Bast purred. "I am so glad that I did."

"How's that going, anyway?"

"Which part?"

"The recruitment. You said something about regaining your followers and getting your power back?"

"It's coming along," Bast smiled. "The first step is getting to that first precipice. This world remembers me as a figment of the imagination. Now, there's a man who literally speaks to the animals. There's a lot of people suddenly interested in discovering why."

Kevin glanced in the mirror and saw Bast's smile. "As long as you're getting what you need."

"Oh, well, that's a little different."

"Oh?"

Bast nodded. "You spend so much time screwing our dear Sable. My pussy is feeling decidedly empty."

Kevin blushed and cleared his throat. "Sorry."

"Don't be," Bast chuckled. "This holiday will be good for all of us."

"I hope so," Kevin nodded.

As the ocean grew closer, Kevin noticed the kitties were sniffing at the air. There was a soft discussion that went on in the back seat, and Bast spoke about salt in the ocean, and not to drink it. Sable just smiled and listened on as she rested in the seat. Kevin watched her for a moment, before she suddenly pulled a face.

"Sable?"

"Contractions."

Kevin froze. "Wait..."

"Not those ones," she waved her hand. "Mary said they'd happen. It's normal, but I'm not in labor yet."

He nodded slowly and saw Mabel's indicator flash for the exit. He hit his own and followed her off. Kevin checked the rearview mirror and saw Katherine and Penelope do the same, pulling out behind him as they followed a small road that bypassed the town.

The sun was getting low as Kevin followed Mabel under a sign for the park. She drove along to a speaker box in front of a chain gate. She wound down her window and Kevin watched as she pressed a button. Kevin wound down his own, while she spoke to an older woman, before the chain dropped down, and she drove over. As her car passed, the chain came back up and Kevin was forced to stop at the box.

"Hold on, I've got it," the speaker cracked once more. "Just follow Mabel. She knows where to go."

"Thank you Ma'am," Kevin smiled.

"Such good manners," the old woman chuckled as the chain dropped.

Once everyone entered the retreat, Mabel led the convoy around an office building, where an old couple waved out a window. Sable laughed and waved back, which made the old couple pause as they watched everyone else wave too. Kevin laughed and continued around the building and into a parking lot.

He switched off the engine and greeted Mabel, who was coming out.

"How was the drive?" she asked.

Kevin smiled. "Can't complain. The company was nice, and the destination seems lovely."

"It is," Mabel nodded. "I spent a lot of time here growing up."

"Must have been nice," Kevin smiled as his kitties gathered around. "Where do we go from here?"

"Well, if you grab your suitcases, I'll lead you to where we're staying for the few nights we're here."

Kevin grinned and did just that. Pretty soon, he along with everyone else were headed towards a secluded spot away from the caravans and tents. The cabins were... Well... They were just cabins, really. A single room, with a waterfront view. Heavy curtains to block the sun and provide privacy, but otherwise they were simplistic, with just a bed, a kitchenette, a small table and a bathroom with a wall for privacy. A huge step up from camping, but it was hardly like staying in a fancy hotel.

Mabel took the cabin at the far end, furthest from everything. While Kevin was directed into the middle cabin. Penelope had her own, at the end closest to the caravans. While Flower, Hope and all the kids took a fourth. Katherine and Caesar were in a fifth, with a sixth went to Sam and Cassie. The other four cabins already had guests. One of which was out on the porch, a husband and wife with a puppyboy, who took one look at Caesar and hid behind them.

Kevin had a sneaking suspicion that what they were being charged to stay here, was far below the asking price. But he wasn't about to complain, either. It was a wonderful gift, even if things were going to be a bit squishy. They all went about unpacking, while deciding on who was sleeping where. With the numbers, all the kitties weren't going to fit under Kevin's roof, so they'd be bunking up in the other cabins as well. Not that anyone had any complaints. It was practically part of the job description that you had to love animals. But nothing in that description prepared Kevin for the clunk of the door closing, nor the swish of the curtains being pulled.

Kevin turned and gulped as Marla kissed him. Her stomach was a little larger than Bast's. But she wasn't as far along as the twins and Gemma. She pressed herself to Kevin's front and pushed him against the dresser. Kevin ran his hands up her sides and Marla pulled away, only to be replaced by Bast. The dark furred goddess purred as she chewed his lip, and Kevin felt Marla slip down to work on his pants.

It was then he realized that both of them were naked. They had planned this, and he shouldn't have been surprised in the least. After the comments in the car, it was obvious. Though the feeling of Marla's mouth sliding over his cock was certainly a surprise. She purred as she took him into her throat and Kevin trembled at the sensation. Bast pulled away, giving him a smile, before she too crouched down before him.

Bast planted a series of kisses over Marla's cheek, before the mature catgirl slipped his cock free of her mouth. She kissed the side of it, while Bast took Kevin into her own, and sucked deep, while Marla moved lower to lap at his balls. The door slid open, and the curtains swished aside, making Kevin freeze as Mary came to a halt.

"What?"

"Sorry," Kevin gulped as Mary frowned.

"Kitties! You started without me!"

Kevin blinked in shock as Mary closed the door and rushed over. Bast pulled away as Marla did the same. Mary dropped to her knees between them both and took his cock in her mouth. Hers was softer, slightly warmer, but she lacked the delicious vibrations that his kitties produced when they purred. Not that Kevin was complaining as Marla started working the buttons open on the front of her shirt.

"Isn't she just perfect?" Bast purred and nuzzled Mary's cheek.

Marla opened Mary's shirt, and lifted her bra, letting Mary's breasts hang free. Mary's eyes crinkled as Marla slipped under her chin and licked her engorged nipples. While Bast continued to nuzzle at her cheek.

"You should remember to spend time with your human, Kevin."

Kevin blinked, "She's her own person, she's not MY human."

Mary paused and looked up at him. Kevin stared down into her eyes and he reached down to stroke a lock of her hair behind her ear. Mary huffed and then shifted forward. She pushed his cock into the back of her throat. Kevin inhaled as she swallowed, and he felt his cock slip into her esophagus. Mary pressed her nose into his crotch, before gently bobbing her head for a few moments, while Bast purred.

"All the same," Bast purred as she kissed Mary's cheek. "You should spend time with her. She's been very patient with you."

Bast leaned in and began to lick at his balls. It was all too much, and Kevin let out a cry as Mary pulled free. Marla's mouth came off Mary's nipple at the same time, and she sat up as Mary gasped for air. With her mouth open, Kevin's first spurt burst across her tongue. Mary cried out and plunged forward as Marla and Bast joined her.

Kevin gripped the edge of the dresser with white knuckles. Bast's and Marla's tongues bathed his shaft, while Mary stared up at him with wide eyes, as she sucked the tip like a straw. Kevin trembled through every spurt while she moaned softly in encouragement. And all he could think of, was two little words.

Your human.

Chapter Five

Kevin blinked himself to wakefulness as the sun blared through the open blinds. Their small piece of paradise, no matter how temporary, was right outside and waiting. Kevin felt the body on his left shift, and he felt the slight pull of smooth skin pressed against his own as Mary shifted. He turned his head to see the blanket slip down, exposing her breasts to the morning light. Her timing was impeccable because it was as he ogled her that her eyes cracked open.

"Well, that's a relief," she mumbled, and stretched her arms overhead.

"Hmm?" Kevin blinked. "Sorry."

"Don't be," Mary sighed as she rolled back to lie on his shoulder. "I never really thought about it before. We have laws about dressing our animals and making sure they are presentable. But it was like the thought of treating them like intelligent beings just never occurred to anyone."

1...34567...19