Kevin's Kitty Rescue Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's fine," he said, pulling the catgirl into a hug. "As long as Baby gets the care she needs, I'm fine with everything."

"Sir?" The catgirl met Kevin's eye. "Since today isn't happening, can you pass on a message for me?"

"Of course," Kevin smiled.

"Tell him that when we get home. He needs to put on the third movie in his favorite collection, and then do to me what they do to the one in the sailor outfit halfway through."

Kevin wasn't sure what exactly he was telling the man. But if it came from her, he wasn't about to deny her, either. As his words sank into her owner's head, the man gaped like a fish for several long moments before shaking his head slowly.

"Ummm... if... if this is happening. I need..."

"Yeah?"

"Lubricant," he whispered. "What's the safest kind for cats?"

Kevin glanced at the catgirl and saw a shameless smirk as she purred.

***

Kevin sighed as he ended the class for the day. Things got a little hot and heavy at times. But in general, everything went smoothly. Mostly, the participants just had fun, built some confidence and enjoyed the opportunity to reaffirm themselves in a place where both parties could communicate if necessary. A few others had to be excused for one reason or another. Including a couple with an extremely exuberant puppy-girl. She had long silky fur that reminded Kevin of an Afghan Hound. Kevin remembered them specifically, because they asked the same question about lube, as that first gentleman did.

It seemed the only one that wasn't really happy was Lucy. And... well, that was a bit of an oxymoron as well. She was ecstatic, just... frustrated. After being touched, rubbed, massaged, squeezed and otherwise tormented. She was hot, ready and literally begging to be fucked right then and there in the middle of the room in front of everyone. Something she had experienced, to great delight in the past.

While Kevin was tempted to grant her that wish. The larger class numbers meant he was constantly being pulled away to answer questions or provide some additional direction. Discovering a cat with a toe fetish was an oddity that needed an explanation. So did a lizard girl's question about being cooled down before sex, so she felt more vulnerable. Which was hilarious beside the blushing human woman, half her size, who looked way over her head.

"Master?"

Kevin looked over at Lucy. The poor woman was walking with a slight limp as she cozied up to his side.

"You're really strung out, aren't you?"

"I'm yours, master," she whispered. "However you want me. Here, outside in the garden, tied to your bed. Just--"

They both flinched as Kevin's phone rang. He glanced at Lucy's grimace, before seeing her expression shift to acceptance. Kevin removed his phone and saw it was Katherine ringing again.

"Katherine," Kevin answered.

"Kevin, got another problem I need help with."

Kevin glanced at Lucy and stroked her antenna how she liked. Chitin made her sense of touch rather dull, but the sensitive organs poking out the top of her head were the exception.

"Where do you need me?"

***

Kevin sighed as the shopping center came up on the right. He indicated and pulled into the turning lane. There were hundreds of people outside, and Katherine was in there somewhere. Hopefully, she was nearby to help get him in without any trouble. To his relief, she was waiting at the end of the drive.

Kevin made the turn and pulled over, so Katherine could jump into the passenger seat. She looked annoyed, but smiled as she put her seatbelt on for the short drive up.

"Thanks, this... this could go either way, really."

"So, what was it?"

"A prank gone wrong. But there's a public safety issue and I'm being pressured to end it quickly by the guy who owns the building."

"How many?"

"According to the security cameras, only five. Fucking assholes numbered them one to four, then skipped five and made the last one six. Probably to see how long it took for us to work out we weren't missing one."

"Unless one got out," Kevin pointed out.

"I won't say that's not possible, but nobody else has called in a greased up naked swine-girl running around."

"And how do you think I'm going to help you catch them?"

"I don't," Katherine admitted as we pulled up to the front of the center. "But see him?"

Kevin turned his head and saw a guy in a uniform that looked far more crisp than necessary. He nodded.

"He's got a tranquilizer rifle, and if I can't get this situation under control, he will."

That was all Kevin needed to hear, before he almost leaped out of the car. Katherine was a moment behind, shouting at someone who ran ahead to the doors. They had been locked from the outside, keeping the girls contained. As Kevin watched them undo the lock, Katherine caught up and took his arm.

"They're not acting aggressively. But they're running around like lunatics. So I won't be coming with you, with..." she gestured at her stomach.

Kevin nodded, "It's fine. I'll talk to them."

"Thanks Kevin."

Kevin nodded and stepped through the doors. The center wasn't one of the largest. But it was still quiet where he was. Katherine left an order, and they closed the doors once more, sealing him inside. It was eerie being in the building like this, with nobody else inside. Though, not as eerie as the distant, echoing crash, followed by squeals.

Kevin followed the sound, moving into a jog. His footsteps echoed as low shopping music played through the internal sound system. He slowed when he saw a row of candy dispensers toppled over. They hadn't shattered, but it was obvious that something had eaten some candy before scattering a bunch in all directions.

A little further in, a shoe store had been demolished. Everything was torn down from the shelves and dumped on the floor.

"WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!"

Kevin spun around as an extremely naked... pig-girl, riding a shopping cart, flew through the front entrance of a bedding store. She was being pushed by two more nude pig-girls who were howling with laughter as they crashed into a storage container, sending the pig-girl in the trolley, tumbling into a box of pillows.

Kevin rushed over to make sure they were okay, when the one who went flying popped her head back out she was laughing hysterically and saw him.

"Hey! A human's back!"

"It's just me," Kevin held up his hands. "You girls having fun?"

"We are!" one of them giggled. "It's way better here than at the farm!"

"Oh, leave the human alone," one of the others replied. "He can't understand you, anyway."

"I can, actually," Kevin smiled.

That made the three pigs burst into delighted laughter before the one in the box of pillows snorted loudly. "Silly human answering us like he can hear us! How many fingers, huh?"

Kevin watched her hold up three fingers and nodded. "Three."

That halted them in their tracks.

"Did he just?"

"He did, didn't he?"

"Lucky guess?"

The one in the pillows scrambled out and gave Kevin a cautious look. "Can you actually hear us?"

"Yes," Kevin smiled. "I can hear you. I can understand all of you."

"Prove it!"

Kevin sighed. "And how do you want me to prove it?"

"Quick, whisper me something, if he hears it, we'll know he's telling the truth!"

The other two lit up with smiles, while Kevin slapped a hand to his face. "How am I supposed to understand you if you're whispering where I can't hear it?"

"Oh."

"Oh," Kevin nodded. "Look, I was asked to come in here to try to get you ladies to come out quietly. Because right now, people are scared."

"We're not scary," one of them pouted.

"You might not think so," Kevin pointed out. "But there's a--"

"Hold on, I gotcha!" Kevin spun around as the guy with the tranquilizer rifle held it up. "Move aside slowly, or they'll charge."

"Girls, get behind me!" Kevin snapped.

"Wha-"

"Cecily, that's a gun!"

"GET BEHIND ME OR HE'S GOING TO SHOOT YOU!" Kevin snapped.

At once, the pig girls took cover, and Kevin found himself staring at a man with a gun. And that man with a gun was staring at Kevin, like he'd grown a second head.

"You're not gonna let him shoot us, are you, mister?"

"Not if you're good girls," Kevin promised. "I need you three to be good and tell me where your other two friends are. Then get them to be good, too."

***

Kevin sighed as he stepped through the front door. Sable, as usual, was waiting with a smile and a kiss. But so were the others. Gemma, Sue, Marla, Grace, Harriet, Bast, Hope and even Norma and Mary were all waiting for him. The only ones missing were Flower, the kids, and Lucy, which made Kevin pause.

"Is there something wrong?"

"You're needed upstairs," Bast smirked. "Someone got a little high-strung today and isn't calming down."

Kevin sighed. He realized what they were talking about. "And Flower took the kids out?"

"They're having a sleepover in the facility. Apparently there's a lonely bunny in there who wants some company," Mary smiled.

Kevin saw Bast nod her head and knew that she had something to do with it. To date, the only people who could communicate directly with the girls was Kevin, and anyone Bast had a direct connection with. Mary, being close to the family, was used to it by now.

"Right," Kevin nodded. "And she's okay otherwise?"

"She's hiding something," Bast grinned a little wider. "I think this is just a lot of tension and she's feeling a lot of pressure right now."

"I pushed her pretty hard today," Kevin admitted.

"Go give her some relief," Mary smirked. "We'll order pizza."

Kevin nodded and made his way upstairs. He undid the buttons on his shirt that were soaked through with whatever lubricant was all over the nude pig-girls. All thoughts of nude pink flesh vanished as he stepped through the doorway of his own bedroom.

Lucy lay on the bed. Her four arms were under her back, with her wrists bound together. It looked uncomfortable, but she didn't appear upset by it. Her knees were spread, with a rope around each ankle. The rope did a single wrap sideways around the bed, keeping the queen pinned in a full, sideways split.

"Lucy?"

"Please, Master?" she begged.

Kevin nodded, realizing this was her thing, and with the emergency with Katherine, it had gone a little too far. He crossed the room, pulling his shirt off and climbed up onto the bed. She whimpered as he came close. Kevin came to a stop at the smooth chitin plate between her legs.

"Have me, Master," she begged softly. "This queen is already ruined. Ruined perfectly for you. All she wants is to serve her purpose as your pleasure slave. I can be queen of the holes you empty your seed into, just... have me."

Kevin swallowed and reached forward. The plate covering her crotch wasn't difficult to open. At least once he worked his finger into the groove. Lucy's fingers had slight points on them to make the process easier. But Kevin worried about his fingernails. He popped the plates aside and frowned.

"Take it out, and fuck me," Lucy begged.

Kevin took what looked like a silicone, pink string, and felt it buzzing in his grip. He gaped, realizing what it was, and pulled. Lucy whimpered and moaned in place, unable to move, as the vibrating egg stretched her on the way out. It let out a little pop as it fell free, and Kevin held it up.

"Ummm," he glanced around. "Where should I put this?" He asked himself.

"My ass," Lucy suggested. "Put it in my ass!"

"What?"

"My ass!" she squealed. "Or put that back in my pussy and fuck my ass! Please, just-just! AHHH!"

Kevin obeyed, blinking as she squirmed in place. He pressed the egg deeper into the small little hole he hadn't had much to do with, and felt the vibrations as he did so. Lucy let out a low whine, but her body began to stretch to accommodate. Kevin was reminded that her flesh was very malleable beneath her chitin, which he learned when she deep throated him for the first time. So it was no surprise she was comfortable taking the vibrating egg into her ass on the first try.

Kevin watched as the vibrations made Lucy tremble and shifted up to get into position. He kneeled over her and saw the way she stared at him. It was half like she was begging, and half like a challenge, and Kevin let out a soft sigh as he took his cock in hand.

"Maybe Penelope is right," Kevin grunted as his cock met Lucy's wet entrance. "I need a holiday."

Lucy cried out as Kevin's cock pushed into her. It was delicious and she was perfectly ready. Her body took no time to get used to him, simply accepting the intrusion at once. He could feel the vibrations from the egg through the underside of his cock, and Lucy's pussy throbbed around him. He took long, slow strokes, enjoying the sensation of her body, while she twisted and groaned beneath him.

Lucy wanted to be fucked. To have him ram his cock into her. To have him hammer her like she deserved. It was why she fought and argued until the others tied her up like this. She wanted it all. To be the repository of his daily woe, and to satisfy that itch he had somewhat scratched all day.

When his lips met her own, she flooded the sheets. Her pussy contracted around his cock, as the egg vibrated in her ass. She wanted to scream, but his mouth kept hers contained. She wanted to struggle, but the ropes held her down. Lucy wanted to feel her master fill her with his seed, but he wasn't ready yet. He just kept fucking her right through her orgasm, in that slow pace of long strokes straight into her core.

By the door, Bast watched on, basking in the energies they created together. She usually hid from the others when she did this, unless she was invited in to join them. But Lucy was a special case. She had her kinks, and she could see Bast watching her. The shy queen was one hell of a humiliation and exhibition lover. The more she struggled, the more Bast smiled, and it was obvious to them both that this gave them both what they wanted.

Lucy, with a loving master, who knew how to please her. And Bast, feeding of the energies of their shared love. While Bast knew that Kevin hadn't told the queen he loved her, like all his rescues, she was his. It would take her specifically asking to leave, before he'd ever consider letting her go.

"Are you ready?" Kevin asked.

"Are you going to cum in me, Master?" Lucy gasped with wide eyes.

Kevin opened his mouth to reply, before pausing for a moment. He spent an entire day teaching a class to recognize the likes and dislikes of their companions and partners, and that gave him an idea.

"Not that your greedy little hole deserves it," Kevin hissed.

"Master!"

He felt her pussy tighten around his cock. The vibrations got more intense as the egg was squeezed, too. That was enough to push him over the edge and he pulsed inside her. Whether she felt it or not, Kevin didn't know. But between the rhythmic squeezing of his cock and her incoherent moaning. He didn't much care, either.

Chapter Four

"Harder, master."

Kevin shifted his grip on the leash slightly and wrapped it around his wrist. Then firmly pulled back towards him. Gemma's head craned back and her tail swished in front of his face as she drove herself back onto his cock.

Kevin was enjoying his wake-up call. The evening with Lucy was a pleasant one. But it took effort to please her the way she enjoyed being pleased. Not that he had any complaints. He was always ready and willing to help those he loved. While Gemma had some similar quirks, it was a far more enjoyable way to start the day.

Her furry ass bounced back and forth as she rode him. Her tail flicked from side to side, giving him a glimpse of her sloppy pussy as she drove herself down on his cock. Kevin lay in the center of his bed, comforted by the warm embrace of his kitty. With one arm holding Gemma's leash, the other was around Sable's shoulders. She purred softly and gently kissed his cheek as she watched with rapt attention.

"Gemma's a good kitty, isn't she, master?"

"She is," Kevin smiled. "She's such a good kitty."

"Am I a good kitty?"

Kevin smiled at Sable and kissed her nose. "You're always a good kitty."

"Even when I'm bad?"

Kevin chuckled. "When have you ever been bad?"

Sable chewed her lip for a moment. "Like now."

Kevin watched as she sat up and got to her knees. It was a struggle with the size of her belly, but she was determined. Kevin watched as she turned and straddled his chest, sitting behind Gemma. Kevin had to shift the leash to stop her sitting on it, but Gemma didn't mind in the least as she mewled and started to cum.

Kevin felt Gemma's pussy throbbing over his cock as Sable pushed her ass back. Kevin's eyes went wide as Sable's pussy hovered over his face. But he wasn't complaining either.

"It's so hot, master," Sable whimpered.

Kevin swallowed before sticking out his tongue. Her labia were already engorged and wet. So his tongue made slick sounds as he lapped over her clit, towards her opening. It must have been the right move, because Sable let out a soft yowl of pleasure and lowered her hips a little more.

When her mons touched Kevin's chin, he opened his mouth and sucked her clit between his lips. Her thighs squeezed shut over his ears, but Kevin could still breathe as Sable humped his face. He was in kitty heaven, and as Sable's pussy leaked over his face, he felt Gemma's pussy throb once more. This time, he joined her, firing his seed deep into her willing, pregnant pussy.

***

"Morning, Kevin," Penelope smiled as she stuck her head into his office.

Kevin blinked and gave her a smile. "Sorry, was a mile away."

"I just said good morning," his receptionist sighed. "You really do need some time off if you're daydreaming this early in the day."

"Sorry," Kevin sighed. "I'm just waiting for Lucy with my coffee."

"Still," Penelope shrugged. "Did you think about my suggestion?"

"Sorry, no I haven't," Kevin admitted. "That whole thing with Easter, and then the shopping center. I haven't really had time to process everything."

"Exactly." Penelope crossed her arms. "That's what I'm talking about. You go running off into every possible situation. Easter was a delicate situation, I know. But the pig girls?"

"They were going to tranquillize them," Kevin frowned.

"And that would be bad," Penelope nodded. "But they would have lived. Things would have been worked out, anyway."

"I still don't like it," Kevin sighed.

"It's not like I'm asking you to like it, Kevin," Penelope bent over to look him in the eye. "I remember the shy, quiet dude who hired me after an interview where he wouldn't look me in the eye. I had no idea what it was that I was signing up for, but when I started and saw for myself what you were trying to create, I realized it was something special."

"And now?" Kevin looked at her.

"Now. I see that same guy, with an ounce of confidence, throwing himself into every situation possible. I admire the hell out of it, but what happens when you get called into something big? Something really important, and you're not up for it. What if one day you decide it's all too much?"

"I'd never leave my kitties," Kevin frowned.

"I'm sure you wouldn't," Penelope shook her head. "But what about Clarabelle?"

Kevin froze, thinking of the poor dead cow. That incident was just terrible. An old farmer suffered a heart attack in the night while his cattle were locked in the barn for the evening. They couldn't get out for days until one broke out and went for help. In the end, she died a hero, and Kevin, with Bast's help, left a monument for her sister on the fence separating Kevin's home from Farmer William's field.

"What happens the next time you're really needed? And you're not able, or willing, to help?"

Kevin blinked slowly as he tried to refute her. But he was distracted by the door opening and a cheery hum filled the office. Lucy stepped up behind Penelope and froze.