Kevin's Kitty Rescue: The Novel

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kevin thought for a moment, before nodding. "What time?"

"I usually close up at six."

Kevin just nodded, "I'll be here at quarter to."

Kevin walked back to his car. Having something else to think about gave him clarity. It was however a bit of a juggle trying to get his car open. He dropped a few things in the process of opening the back door, but managed in the end. Stuffing all the clothing into the back seat, Kevin made the drive home.

Pulling up in the driveway, he couldn't see any movement through the front windows. That was both good and bad. He'd probably upset his kitties when he stormed off earlier. So with a sigh, Kevin got out and opened the back door. Grabbing out the bundle of clothing, he made his way to the front door. Only now did he spot the bowls he'd left out for the other cat. Sure enough, the feed bowl was empty, and the water was low.

Shuffling his purchases around onto one arm, Kevin unlocked the front door and pushed it open. He was a little sad when Sable wasn't waiting for him. Cat or catgirl, he loved her and seriously missed when she wasn't around. But... None of his kitties were around... Kevin sighed... Thinking he'd royally fucked everything up. So he stepped inside and closed the door. At least Marla was on the fridge, though she was ignoring him. Kinda hard to tell if she was ignoring him for a particular reason, or if she was just in a mood.

THUMP! "Ouch!"

Kevin dropped the clothing on the floor and ran for the stairs. He knew that voice and knew Sable was in trouble. Tearing into his bedroom, he was a little surprised at what he saw.

Sure enough it was Sable. She was in the process of trying to pull on a pair of boxers that were inside out. She was also wearing one of his t-shirts. It was comically large on her small frame. What was worse, was her head was sticking out an arm hole, and her arm was sticking out the neck hole. But seeing him she paused.

"Master," she smiled. "I'm sorry, these keep falling down when I walk."

Kevin stepped forward and pulled her into a hug. He smiled as she started purring almost immediately. "I'm sorry, Sable."

"What for, master?" Sable asked, looking up at him with her big beautiful eyes.

Kevin just smiled sadly. "I'm not used to being around people much. I've only had you and the other kitties as company for a very long time."

"I know that, master," she purred. "And we love you for keeping us safe."

Kevin just nodded, "I'll always keep you safe. It's just this," he said, leaning back and gesturing to her. "I'm not used to being around such beautiful creatures."

"Marla was right," Sable said softly to herself.

"What was that?" Kevin asked.

"Marla," Sable beamed. "She was right. She said we were too beautiful and it made you uncomfortable."

Kevin just nodded his head, while thinking he needed to have a talk with Marla. "Just... I've never been around women before. And, when you're shaped like this and you get all close and touchy... I... It makes me very uncomfortable."

Sable thought for a moment, before blushing. "Master... That thing that poked me in the butt-"

"Sable, you're making me uncomfortable..." Kevin said with a small tremor.

Sable just nodded. She knew what it all meant now. He still loved her, he even wanted to mate with her. But for whatever reason, he was trying to hide it. "Okay, master. I'll be a good kitty." She purred, "can you help me get dressed?"

Kevin kissed the top of her head, between her ears. "Sure thing, Sable. Go find the others and I'll meet you downstairs."

Kevin pulled away and left the room letting Sue, Gemma, Harriet and Grace all crawl out from under the bed and share smiles.

"What are we gonna do, Sable?" Harriet asked softly.

"I'm gonna try something later. But we better go downstairs and see what, master, wants," Sable replied softly.

One by one they walked out of the room, with Sable in the lead. What she found in the lounge was Kevin sitting on the couch, with a big pile of clothes in front of him. He watched them enter the room, with a strange expression.

"Okay, my pretty kitties. I need you to understand some rules. When you're like this, you need to wear clothes. We can get in trouble if people outside can see you, and it would upset me if someone tried to take you away."

All the kitties suddenly stiffened. The idea of being taken away was akin to hell for them. In a moment, Sable was perched on his lap, clutching his shirt in her hand. The other kitties were doing their best to be on or at least touching as closely as possible. The only one not present was Marla, who was watching from the fridge.

"Kitties, please, it's okay. That's why I bought these clothes. Now, if you'll all get off me and change, I'll show you how to wear them."

The catgirls arranged themselves around the pile and watched on with intense expressions.

"Now, Sable, come closer please." She stepped forward with a smile. "Now, see how it's shaped, with one big hole in the middle, and two small holes on each side. Sable has her head where her arm should be." With a small yank, Kevin pulled the shirt off her. Readjusting, he put it back on immediately, but this time with her head going through the right hole. A moment later, he helped feed her arm through. "This is how you wear a shirt, so if you all want to grab one out of the pile, I can help you put it on."

"Master?" Sable asked softly.

"Yes?"

"Master, can I keep wearing your shirt?" She asked.

Kevin just smiled, "Of course."

He grinned as she wriggled around with a big smile. Turning back to the others, Kevin pulled out a pair of shorts and a skirt.

"Who wants to wear one of these?" he asked.

Gemma held her hand up immediately, "Oh! I want that one!" she said, pointing at the skirt.

"Alright, stand up and come here then," Kevin smiled nervously.

Kevin spent the next few minutes showing his kitties the difference between skirts and shorts. He was happy when they made the leap to pants on their own. Within the hour, he had six well dressed young women standing around. If not for the ears and fur, you probably wouldn't be able to tell they were anything but human. Even then, fake cat ears weren't that hard to find these days.

"Master?" Sable purred, pressing herself against his arm.

Kevin smiled, but felt very uncomfortable at the contact, "Yes, Sable?"

"Master, we didn't have breakfast..." She trailed off.

That word, though, caught everyone's attention. Other than Sable, there were now five sets of eyes nodding frantically at him. "Alright my kitties, I'm sorry about earlier, let's get you all fed."

With those words he turned to the kitchen as his kitties skipped off ahead. Only Sable paused. "Master?" she said quietly. Kevin stopped and turned back to face her. But before he could speak, she leaned up and lightly kissed him on the lips. Stunned, he froze in shock as Sable pulled away. "I love you master," she said, before turning and following the others into the kitchen.

It took him a moment to collect himself. On one hand, he'd never been kissed like that. It was strange, forein, kinda terrifying... On the other hand... Her lips were soft and he could still feel where they pressed against his own. With a deep breath, Kevin turned and went to the kitchen. His kitties were hungry. And he needed time to think about all the changes in his life.

***

Bast was sitting in the same tree from earlier. She had seen everything so far, even Gemma's bedroom incident with Sable. But it wasn't time for antics. So far, this human seemed to be everything she hadn't seen in mankind for many years. Though, she wasn't sure if dressing such gorgeous creatures in manmade fabrics was a slight. But with a small growl, she did have to concede they looked remarkably human, and all humans were clothing. So it was probably for the best... For now...

"Oh?" She blinked as she watched on.

The tabby three legged one just kissed him. That... That was interesting. Bastet had seen even the most stoic men throw down one of her followers after the slightest hint of passion. A kiss like that and Bastet thought he'd have torn her clothing off and taken her there right on the floor. Bastet had even tensed, preparing to intervene if things got out of hand. Lesser men could be driven mad with lust and do horrible things when unprepared. But... She just walked away. The human stood there like a stunned sheep. Bastet frowned as he gently brushed his own lips and took a moment to collect himself. A moment later, he followed where the others had gone. Bastet would have to move location to see into that room, but she already knew it was where they prepared meals.

GROOOOWWLL....

Bastet frowned... She hoped he set something out for her again...

***

After placing a bowl outside for the cat he thought was hanging round, Kevin went back and enjoyed a meal with his kitties. It was a long, drawn out process. But Kevin decided on cutting up all of Sable's food in advance, that way she could eat it on her own. She seemed delighted that he'd thought of her, but a little sad he wasn't feeding her himself. So she made do by sitting almost on his lap while they ate on the floor. Kevin found himself thinking about buying a new dining table. That way nobody had to sit on the floor.

It was after he'd cleaned all their dishes that he went back upstairs to his office. He'd barely turned on the computer when a set of footsteps approached from the rear. Turning, he found Sable watching him cautiously from the doorway. It was her usual routine to sit on his lap while he sat here. Obviously there had been no change to this pattern as far as she realised.

"Come on then," Kevin smiled and patted his lap.

Sable hopped a few steps closer before lightly taking a seat on Kevin's lap. With a purr and a scratch, Kevin turned back to the computer and logged on. Unfortunately, when he opened the browser, the last page was still open. It only took a moment for him to realise, but the sight of two grown women going down on one another, was something that stuck into the back of Sable's mind. It wasn't something she'd been capable of understanding before the change. But now... Now she had all these memories of similar incidents. The sounds from the office on the few times she'd been kicked out of this room. The smells when he'd come back out... It all suddenly made sense for her. When she looked up at him, he was blushing and determined not to meet her gaze. With a quiet purr, she settled down and thought about her next plan.

Kevin found what he was looking for almost immediately. A few minutes later, he clicked purchase. It would take three days to deliver, but that didn't matter all that much. Spinning round, Kevin finally looked down at Sable.

"Sable honey?"

"Yes, master?" she purred.

Kevin closed his eyes and begged silently that she wouldn't shift any further forward. Opening his eyes, he looked into hers. They were filled with such love, he couldn't help the smile that spread across his face. "You're so beautiful, Sable," he said without thinking.

Sable's reaction was immediate. Her entire face lit up with a beaming smile, before she slid forward and pressed her lips against her masters. Only, he tensed up and looked extremely uncomfortable. It was then she felt the hard lump pushing up between her legs. "Master, are you okay?" she asked softly, as she pulled away.

"Sable, I'm very uncomfortable right now," Kevin mumbled quickly.

This time, Sable put it into context, "Master, why are you uncomfortable?"

Kevin clenched his eyes shut for a moment, before opening them again. "Sable... Please?"

Now Sable frowned, "What's wrong with me master? Is it my missing paw? Am I not good enough for you?"

"What?" Kevin said with shock. "What are you talking about?"

"You're thingy... It gets hard. When it does that, it means you want to put it inside me... But twice now, you've told me to get off you..."

Kevin groaned, "Sable... Can we talk about this later? Please?"

With a slow nod, Sable shifted backward and slipped off his lap. She made her way out of his office with her tail dragging on the floor.

"Fuck..." Kevin groaned.

Sable barely made it out of the office, before she was suddenly scooped up into the air. She found herself pressed tightly against her master's chest, and she couldn't help but purr in response. His strong grip always made her feel safe as he carried her. She felt a little sad when he finally began to loosen his grip. As she opened her eyes, he was sitting on the end of his bed, with the door closed.

"I'm sorry, Sable," he said softly. Sable was perched on his lap, almost the same as she was in the office. "I'm scared..." Kevin admitted with a shake of his head. Sable leaned into his chest and pulled her arm tightly around him. "I haven't let anyone but you and the others get close to me in years. My father used to hurt me and my mother. When he killed her and died himself, the few friends I had, went away. I didn't feel comfortable around people anymore. I was actually going to kill myself, the night I found you. That's what I was doing on that bridge... I had one leg over the railing when I heard your little mew.

"I loved you from the moment I saw you, and I promised I'd never let anything bad happen ever again, to you. Then I found Marla, and I made the same promise, and before long, there were six of you. There were so many more that I found homes for. So many more I paid vet bills for. Even a few I couldn't do more than make comfortable in the end. But you... You were always special. Don't get me wrong, I love all of you so very much. But you're my beacon of hope."

"Oh master," Sable said softly before kissing Kevin on the lips. "I'd be dead without you. I was so cold and scared the night you found me. It hurt when I was hit by the car, but it didn't hurt much afterwards. When you found me, I knew you'd look after me. When you brought home the others, I knew you'd look after them too. I love my sisters and they love me too. Growing up, I always saw you as my mate. But... As a kitty, I couldn't do anything about it. Now... Now I'm like this... That's all I can think about... I'm still your kitty... But now I'm... More... And I finally have a chance," she smiled shyly. "You don't bring home other humans, you don't even smell like them when you come home. So we know you don't spend time with anyone else. So why not be our mate?"

Kevin laughed at her honest words. She really did love him after all... wait... Mates? Plural?... "Sable, what do you mean, mates?"

Sablel just smiled and lightly kissed him again. "There's six of us, Master... It would be mean if I didn't share..." Her hips wiggled a few times as she said it...

Kevin swallowed, his throat went dry... "Sable... I... I-I don't know what I'm doing? I..."

She kissed him into silence. Leaning into his chest, Sable pushed him back onto the bed. She could still smell the fluids that came out of Gema. Now she knew what it was and it made her hunger for it again. But she was interrupted by a soft beeping sound.

Kevin lifted his arm and pulled his phone from his pocket. Checking the message he frowned. "Sable, do you want to help me catch a lost kitty?"

That caught her attention immediately. On one hand, she was about to mate with her master... On the other hand... She could be helping another poor kitty... "What do you need me to do?"

Kevin just smiled.

***

The drive to the second hand clothing store was a new experience. Sable had made it perfectly clear how much she hated going in her carrier. But as a catgirl she needed to be buckled in. Unfortunately, even though Sable understood, she still made sure Kevin knew of her displeasure.

*MEOW!*

"Yes, I know Sable, we're nearly there," Kevin said, flashing an apologetic smile towards her, sitting in the back seat.

The look on her face practically broke his heart, but he knew she was just putting him on. But with that thought, he was also pulling into the parking lot for the store. It was bang on quarter to six so it was perfect. Kevin helped her out and after checking that her tail was tucked down the leg of her pants, he led her to the front door and knocked. It only took a moment before Kevin spotted the young man from earlier. The man flashed him a smile and came to open the door.

"Hey, I'm glad you're on time. I'm about to head out and feed her. She shouldn't be long."

Kevin just smiled and nodded for the young man to lead the way. A quick trip out the back and Kevin saw that the young man indeed had been feeding a cat back here. There were two dishes, one with water and another he now filled with store brand cat food. Kevin set to wait with Sable, who outright ignored the young man's wandering eyes.

"She's not usually this late," he said with a grimace.

Kevin just nodded, before whispering at Sable. In a whisper he said, "Nod if you can smell her."

Sable sniffed at the air a couple times, before nodding slowly. It must have looked almost comical if anyone had been paying attention. But the young man was looking forlorn in a particular direction.

"Is that the way she usually comes from?" Kevin asked.

The young man nodded, "Yeah, there's a gate over there and behind is some kinda junk heap. Scrap metal and stuff. I think she lives there."

Kevin just nodded. Nodding at Sable, he started walking in the indicated direction. The young man watched them go, before deciding to follow. It wasn't far until Kevin found the reason she wasn't coming. There was a grey speckled cat... Limp and bloody... She'd been attacked by a dog, probably some time overnight. Kevin pulled Sable's head into his chest so she couldn't see. But it was obvious there wasn't anything he could do.

"Oh no..." the young man said behind Kevin. "Wait... She's not pregnant!" he gasped.

"I need a box, a blanket and something to wrap mum in," Kevin said softly.

The man nodded and turned before jogging back to the shop. Kevin just gave the poor cat a quick stroke, before standing. "Sable, we're going to walk around the area. If you smell anything or hear anything let me know."

Sable nodded her head again, but remained silent at the sight of the poor mother cat. She was feeling as desperate as he sounded. She knew the risk. She'd only seen the mumma cat for a moment, but even she knew the babies were in danger. Kevin set off on a quick walk. He circled around the outside of the junk heap. It was a vacant block of land with a heap of illegally dumped rubbish everywhere. Most of it was metal, which was strange. Kevin had seen plenty of scrappers take metal items all the time, so he was a little confused about why so much was just sitting here.

"Master!" Sable hissed, before pointing at a particular pile that contained a washing machine.

The two of them darted over to check. As they approached, Kevin could hear something from inside.

*Mew, mew, mew*

Leaning over for a better look, there was his prize. Four little kittens, mewing pathetically inside the metal drum. Other than maybe hungry, they seemed fine. Dad must have been similar colours to mum as they were all dusky grey. Kevin heard footsteps behind him and as he turned, the young man pulled up with a box.

"Found em," Kevin said.

Kevin kissed Sable on the head as she hopped aside to watch. She didn't move an inch as Kevin began transferring kittens into the box. With the precious bundle loaded up, Kevin smiled at a now softly purring Sable and led the young man back.

"They're so adorable," he said excitedly. "What are you going to do with them?"

"I'll take them to a vet and get checked out. When they're old enough, I'll find them homes. Probably in about eight to ten weeks."

"Can... Can I ask you to call me first... When they're ready?" The young man asked.