KEY

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That was the start.

I go over to her house now about once a week. I tie her up and molest her. She goes crazy. Going into her helpless little woman being molested by the big mean dyke neighbor who is married and had kids routine. Screaming for help. Trying to escape from her predicament. I get really turned on by it all. Obviously, so does she. Once I first tie her, she is always wet. The resistance act is foreplay and the orgasms for us both are very satisfying; there is really no question. Her fantasies have come true, though not quite as she had been imagining, and I get to explore this newly discovered side of me that gets off on tying up and molesting my female neighbor. To be frank, I am not having much sex with my husband anymore. Only if I get in the mood for a real penis. I am busy having this affair with Mary which drives us both crazy and makes us both come like mad. We have been at it for a year and half now.

Something has changed.

Mary meets with this retired teacher's group once a week. Often at her house. Teaching is like 94% women, so everyone who comes to the meeting is female. I've watched the group come and go. I lay beside her one day and started talking to her while she lay tied spread=eagle to that huge coffee table and I masturbated her with my fingertips. I kept whispering about how I thought it would be hot if she seduced and tied up one of the women from her group. I even picked on out for her. A tallish woman with wide hips and shortish gray hair that combed across her forehead, who I'd thought was kind of attractive. She came in about thirty seconds imagining that, so I know she got into that fantasy.

It has been three months ago that I did that.

She called me twenty minutes ago.

I went over and down to her basement.

Kneeling on the coffee table that was built like a tank was another woman! She was naked. Her arms were tied behind her in a box tie. She was leaning back against a half-naked lingerie clad Mary who was doing a reach around and teasing her clitoris under her thick pelt of salt and pepper, black and gray pubic hair with her fingers. The woman was whining and moaning and her big breasts were shaking side to side. She had a wide blindfold made of what looked like five or six pairs of panties on her head. She sounded muffled because Mary had packed still more panties into her mouth and put a piece of tape over her lips to hold them in. I only knew it because I could see little bits of colorful elastic waist band sticking out around the duct tape holding them in.

Because of all the material and tape on her face, I would not have known her, but her shortish gray streaked hair was combed across her forehead above the blindfold.

Her wide hips were pumping front to back, trying to work her clitoris across Mary's fingers harder. She was whining like a dog continuously. My crotch was instantly filled with heat. I started to take off my clothes...

Fin

12