All Comments on 'KEY'

by SyPhigh

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Please a sequel. Stella could be the "victim"

PappasleazePappasleaze10 months ago

Great story. 5 stars . written really well and easy flo to read. I would like to hear more of this new piece for Stella that Mary caught for her, and maybe more ladies from the retirement lunch.

LoveRangerLoveRanger10 months ago

Excellent work. Please bring us a Part 2...and more if so moved.

Jaydean409Jaydean40910 months ago

Needs chapter two!!!!

ElectricBadgerElectricBadger10 months ago

Fun story, love the concept ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

rentturtlerentturtle10 months ago

This was great. Write more about them but slow it down and tell us more of the story and their play.

1montoya1montoya10 months ago

You simply HAVE to keep this going . . .

sindybislutsindybislut9 months ago

Wonderful descent into a shared fantasy.

SyPhighSyPhigh8 months agoAuthor

Just a note to thank you for taking the time to comment. They are a form of encouragement from which I take a desire to write better and create still more stories. In its way, this story is an homage to Diedre - a .alt repository writer from back in the eighties and nineties. Acknowledged master of the four page story. Their works are still out there if you look. Appreciate your support.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Yummy! Please tell us more!

CupidCupidCupidCupid4 months ago

Very, very,erotic indeed!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSyPhigh@SyPhigh
Most noted for writing erotica in the 'LESBIAN ROPES' Series of books. Love it when you offer comments and favorite/follow me. Thanks for all who do.