All Comments on 'Key West – Winter Holiday Extravaga'

by ErinPage_QuinnMcMullen

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

You just wasted so much of the alphabet for telling is nothing! What kind of stupid "story" is this? A stupid dialogue?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Interesting style. I didn’t really like the formatting at first, but it ended up growing one me. In the end I am very glad I stuck it out. Great character development with super-hot sex scenes. Looks like you left the ending open for a sequel. I will be checking out the stories you said this is based on. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

holy shit'''''''''..........................i jerked off and came eight times since i started reading this story eight hours ago;,,,,......

i wish i could play a musical instrument (i played trumpet in high school, does that count?) so i could join this band.

i am 79 years old, still able to get it up, and would LOVE to jump into this P00Lof SEX with these young ladies.

i promise that i could last 8 to 10 hours and would not dissapoint any of the ladies and maybe show them a few tricks i have learned in my life.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

If this was written in story form it would be some of the hottest shit on here. My suggestion would be to turn this into a regular story. Still giving it a 5. You two of you are onto something, keep it up. I hope you do a regular story together.

ErinPage_QuinnMcMullenErinPage_QuinnMcMullenover 2 years agoAuthor

We're working on one.

ErinPage_QuinnMcMullenErinPage_QuinnMcMullenover 2 years agoAuthor

At Anonymous looking to join the band, send us an email and we'll give you an audition.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Fun story with a tremendous amount of depth. I will be check out the stories this is based off. When I got to the part where Bridget has sex with Rich I was hooked. Great job at describing complex and dynamic emotions. It had the feel of a real interview. I work for a production company and scripts have a similar feel. Maybe pitch it to Netflix! Great Job.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userErinPage_QuinnMcMullen@ErinPage_QuinnMcMullen
This is a joint project page for Erin Page and Quinn McMullen. You can find our individual works here: Erin: https://www.literotica.com/stories/memberpage.php?uid=6119672&page=submissions Quinn: https://www.literotica.com/stories/memberpage.php?uid=6048530&page=submissions