All Comments on 'Keyanna and Kevin Ch. 03'

by divinelyinspired75

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
ariesgirlariesgirlabout 11 years ago

Awesome...this chapter was so good and emotional.

takia1975takia1975about 11 years ago

I am really really really enjoying this story please continue writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

First off, I'm sorry to hear what is happening with your housing situation. I hope it resolves soon and to your favor.

Love the story and have been looking for the next installment since the last was posted. I hope the next chapter will be soon.

MsTaylorMsTaylorabout 11 years ago
Omg

I'm loving this story. I'm crying that end was great!!! Just pray pray and pray. He will see you threw it all!!!

countrygirlflacountrygirlflaabout 11 years ago
GREAT!!!!!!

I know your having your own problems,,and hope you get them settled soon,,,so you can FINISH this wonderful story,lol,,,good luck

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
amazing!

Sorry to hear about your problems. I'm rooting for u. please continue the story but don't let it get in your way.

bredrebredreabout 11 years ago
Unbelievable

I absolutely love this story...Please continue

redlion75redlion75about 11 years ago

at first i was curious to know why you used the sinclaire name along with the queen of the vampires story. since i have readmost of kalas work it sounded fami,iar, but then you give her credit for helping. now i am kinda wishing the two of you would work on one together your sinclaires meet hers?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
OMG

that was so sad and heartbreaking.............

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
please write the the next installment...please!?!

it was romantic and heartbreaking....please write the next installment...i love it..

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous