Keyholder Demoness Bk. 02 Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Dammasch sees and knows more than we can ever conceive," Empusa said. "After all, you are here now. And what are the odds that I, the queen of this region, found you on a lonely road? And Dammasch doesn't need you to be in Paradise with her. She needs you to be free in the wilderness." Empusa spread her arms.

"Why are you helping us then?" Charity asked. "Why not just abandon us in the wilderness, if that is my ultimate fate?"

"Who am I to question your choices?" Empusa asked. "I will help you in any way that you wish. Whatever happens is the perfect thing to happen and everything that happens has a reason. I suspect that your calling is to become a Womanimal and you are destined to wear the belt for the rest of time. But also I have realized that you must reconcile yourself with your fate. I see that you are still too much woman and not enough animal. Once you fully understand your calling you will turn to the wilderness on your own free will."

Empusa stood up and walked back to the cart while Charity sat quietly weeping. Faith wrapped an arm around her. "Don't worry, babe. We're going to go to Paradise and find Dammasch and Blue and we'll show that your calling is something other than a chaste, wild creature."

Empusa returned with the fetters in her hands. "Also, I'm pretty sure that you are not yet capable of surviving in the wilderness on your own, so until you can..." She shook the chains and squatted at Charity's feet to lock them on for the night.

12