Keyholder Demoness Bk. 03 Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The sun had set and it quickly became too dark to use hand signals as they splashed along the creek. Hope had dismissed all of Charity's gesturing with a frown. Illie continued to lead Charity up the stream.

Shortly after the sun rose the next morning, they came upon a small cave hidden behind a waterfall. Illie pulled Charity into the cave and forced her to sit. Hope sat down next to Charity and wrapped her arm around Charity's back. Charity leaned over and kissed Hope on the cheek, but Hope did not even look towards her.

Charity decided that she was going to have to force Hope to remember the love that they had shared, because they HAD been in love. Hope shouldn't be ignoring her like this. So, Charity slid her hand down Hope's abdomen. She slipped her fingers under the thin chain that dangled from Hope's navel piercing. She stroked downward, letting the thimble and the end of the chain play across her knuckles. If she were to slip and finger into the thimble, she would be able to breach the forest of sharp needles surrounding Hope's clit and tease her decorated lover to a pleasant orgasm.

They should be exhausted. They had been traveling for a day and a half. Charity leaned her head on Hope's shoulder and continued to gently stroke Hope's abdomen. Her skin was warm and soft. Hope did not really respond to Charity's advances, but at the same time, she did not push Charity's hand away. Obviously, Hope had to be subservient to Illie somehow. Charity decided that Hope must owe Illie some sort of allegiance. After all, who knows what sort of struggles Hope had faced over the past two months. What had she had to do to survive?

Charity was sure that Hope still loved her. She just couldn't show her love with Illie around, perhaps?

She pulled gently on Hope's thimble, slipping her pinky finger into the open end. Charity should be exhausted, but, wow... She was so incredibly horny... Sitting so close to Hope's warm body...

Illie was suddenly standing over the two of them speaking and pointing down at Charity. She kicked Charity's legs apart and planted her foot on the faceplate of Charity's chastity belt. Charity realized that her belt was glowing blue.

Hope was speaking with the chain-haired woman. They were having an extensive discussion. Apparently, the glow was upsetting Illie for some reason. Charity didn't want to give Illie a reason to separate Hope from Charity, so she looked away and tried to think of something other than the pulsing need between her legs.

She thought about the ponygirls, Hazel and Garnet. No! The image that popped into her head was the three of them having sex in the grass. She thought about her cage in the menagerie. No! The image that popped into her head was Killdoll falling down in the next cell over shuddering from a massive orgasm.

Hope was scooping up mud and plopping it down on top of Charity's belt to hide the glow.

Math! Charity had to think about math. Nothing cools a libido more than reciting multiplication tables. "17 times 1 is 17," Charity thought to herself. "17 times 2 is... um... it's 34. 17 times 3 is... 17 times 3 is 17 more than 2 times 17 which was 28... so... 35? No, that can't be right... 45?"

Illie slapped Charity across her face hard enough for her to fall to her side. "Oww!" she cried. She sat back up, staring at the woman towering over her - hoping that her eyes were communicating all the anger she felt at the moment.

A chunk of mud slid off Charity's chastity belt and the interior of the cave was bathed in the blue glow. "What the fuck?" Charity thought to herself. She was angry, not horny now... "Wait! No! I am horny as hell!"

"Shh! No speak!" Hope said, as she slapped more mud onto Charity's crotch.

Illie was tugging on one of the chains growing from her head. Somehow she popped a single link of steel from the end. She reached down and looped the link through the last link of Charity's leash, then forced her fingers into Charity's mouth. She grabbed the ring embedded in the end of Charity's tongue and slipped it onto the newly added link. There was a clicking sound and she stepped away.

"Ahh!" The weight of the chain pulled Charity's tongue past her teeth and lips. Illie had somehow connected her tongue to her leash. Charity grabbed the link with her hands, desperately trying to find a way to remove it. "Ahh!"

"Shh!" Hope said again. "Shh!"

Charity couldn't see the link as it was halfway in her mouth. She couldn't figure out how to unlatch it with her thumbless hands. Finally, she leaned against Hope, burying her face in her hair and started to silently cry. Hope placed her arm arm her but did little else to comfort her.

<>--+-

Charity was awoken by Illie. She was using her foot to shake Charity. Hope was slowly waking up next to her. Illie grabbed Charity's leash and pulled her up into a kneeling position - an action which also tugged painfully on Charity's tongue. Thankfully, Illie disconnected the link and Charity was happy to wipe the drool that had dried on her chin.

She knelt quietly and submissively as Illie fed her and Hope by hand.

Hope slipped out of the mouth of the cave, through the waterfall. She returned after about a half hour and beckoned Illie and Charity to follow. It was later in the afternoon and they once again continued their trek upstream, further into the mountains, further away from the ocean.

In the middle of the night, they came upon a rope hanging over the stream, which they climbed, then they traversed from tree to tree for a while. As the sun was rising, they finally dropped to solid ground. Illie immediately grabbed Charity by her leash and they began to jog through the forest along narrow animal trails.

At night they slept under a rock overhang and the next morning they continued on, jogging. At one point they crossed over a ridge and Charity was able to see a grand view of the next valley filled with an endless sea of trees. She had no idea where they were. Certainly miles and miles from Empusa, but also far from the ocean. Far from anything that Charity could use to navigate on her own. Very, very far from anyone who might be able to remove the chastity belt that was slowly sapping her humanity from her.

After three days of jogging through endless miles of forest, Charity noticed that Illie seemed to relax. They arrived at a big trunked tree, not especially different from any number Charity had seen along the way, with the exception that this one was Illie's home.

Illie cleared a bramble from the base of the tree to reveal an opening into the trunk and she stepped inside. Hope pointed at a place on the ground near the trunk that looked soft, and that is all Charity needed to curl up on her side. She was utterly exhausted. She closed her eyes and napped until Hope woke her up. She had apparently been gathering some collection of edible vegetation which she presented to Illie. Then she showed Charity where she should kneel with her hands crossed behind her back. Finally, Illie hand fed them the food.

After their dinner, Hope poked Charity's shoulder, then pointed at the chain-haired woman, who seemed relaxed and fairly satisfied. Hope led Charity to where Illie stood and pointed at the ground and then at Illie's crotch. Charity gave a meaningful look at Hope, who simply looked away, frowning. But then she turned, with her tongue extended, and engaged in the task set before her.

Charity was not happy about being Illie's sex slave, but her pride in her skill and technique eclipsed her anger, and soon Illie was writhing in ecstasy. She even dropped to her knees and hugged Charity tenderly afterwards.

Then Hope led Charity into the tree. It was actually fairly spacious inside, though quite dark as the sun had already set. To one side of the interior, there was a nest-like bed. Over the bed there was a hammock woven from soft ropes. Hope indicated that Charity should climb on the hammock. Once she was laying down on it, Hope pulled on a series of ropes to remove much of the slack in the hammock. This was obviously going to be Charity's bed and she was happy that Hope was making it more firm.

She also realized that as Hope tightened the ropes, the hammock rose into a small cavity over the bed. In effect, Charity was becoming constrained in the small space by the weave of the hammocks ropes. It wasn't too secure. Charity could easily slip out if she needed to. But, where the hell would she go?

Charity relaxed. At least she felt safe from Empusa or any wild animals. She was still quite exhausted and she closed her eyes and started to drift off.

A thumping sound revived her before she could drift too far into dreamland. Illie was climbing into the nest directly underneath her, no more than a foot below. Moments later Hope climbed next to Illie. Charity could see them easily through the weave of the hammock. Illie and Hope were spooning. Hope was wrapped in Illie's arms. Illie was nibbling on Hope's ear and Hope let out a needy moan.

Hope was wearing some sort of mask over her mouth. It was fat and padded. She was wearing some sort of bra as well. These were apparently to keep Illie from cutting herself on Hope's sharply needled lips and breasts.

Charity watched as Illie's hand drifted down Hope's abdomen. She slipped her finger into the thimble and pushed on down through the spikes surrounding Hope's sex. Charity wanted to tell herself that Hope was struggling - the way that Illie held Hope's torso so tightly, the way she chewed gently on Hope's shoulder, the way she looped a leg over Hope's to prevent her from moving much. But Hope's muffled groans did not tell a story of distress, but rather one of satisfaction and joy. Soon the groans were long and originated deep in Hope's throat and they were followed by soft high pitched whimpers and the scent of arousal permeated the small area.

Illie whispered something soft and musical in the native language and she and Hope giggled together for a moment. Then Charity, to her utter horror, realized that the entire space was bathed in a blue glow that emanated from her belt.

12