Keyli the Ranger vs the Succubus

Story Info
A quickie about a Ranger and a succubus.
1.8k words
4.63
3.3k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Keyli Arcadia, famous Ranger of the Midlands, looked upon the succubus and smiled. She has been dispatched here to investigate numerous disappearances in the area, and she has come expecting a rogue fairy or maybe a woods witch, but she was pleasantly surprised to find this instead.

As she watches the succubus, it slowly morphs its form from person to person. At one point it is a former lover of hers, Jacen the Cock, his best attribute is not hard to guess. Then it is Aliyah, the barmaid she spent a steamy summer night showing that a woman can make another woman cum as well as a man. Better in her opinion, truth be told. At times, it was somewhere in between, with Aliyah's beautiful large breasts and round ass, but sporting Jacen's formidable cock, bouncing and twitching.

Keyli watches, and waits. She knows that this is dangerous, for a succubus will end your life as quickly as any werewolf, just in a very different way. Keyli drops her bow and sword to the ground, slowly pulling her leather jerkin off over her head, exposing her smallish perky breasts, nipples suddenly hard in the chill night air. She shrugs her tight pants down over wide hips and a breathtakingly round and hard ass. She stands naked in the night, her raven black hair swinging in a long braid down her back.

She steps into the clearing with the succubus, naked and unafraid, leaving most of her weapons behind. The only weapon she has is the now tingling and wet pussy between her legs, her perky breasts, and an insatiable lustful appetite. She smiles slowly, seductively.

The only way to defeat a succubus is to turn its game around. The only way to win is to fuck it to death.

As she steps closer, the succubus smiles seductively, now in the form of Jacen. It has known Keyli has been there for some time, but it was having difficulty trying to find the right form to entice this newest victim. It's wants and desires constantly shifting, it looked at Keyli with a little frustration. Finally, the succubus focused on one particular form and went for it.

Keyli walks up to what looks like Jacen, and wraps her hand around the thick, throbbing cock in front of her. She strokes it with both hands while leaning forward to kiss his strong shoulders and neck. She drops to her knees, and parts her full lips. The thing that is not Jacen wastes no time and pushes its cock into her wet and eager mouth. Keyli wraps her lips around his cock and sucks, long sloppy strokes back and forth.

Keyli mentally smiles as she hears the succubus moan, starting to thrust into her mouth. She feels a drop of spit hit her breast, and then another as her blowjobs are usually wet and sloppy. It seems as though the sounds in the forest have gone silent, as if everything there is entranced with the wet sounds of his cock in her mouth.

The thing wearing Jacen's body groans again, it's hands locked in Keyli's hair, choking and gagging her as it fucks her mouth. Keyli's hands are gripping its firm buttocks, pulling it closer to her with every thrust into her mouth, and she feels it stiffen and twitch as the cock in her mouth explodes, cum gushing into her mouth, down her throat. She feels the first tingling between her legs, her own sexuality has awakened, she needs to be careful now.

Keyli swallows the massive cumshot in her mouth, and suddenly in a blur of motion, the succubus is laying on the soft ground. Now, however the wet thick cock has been replaced with a wet, pink pussy, so puffy and smelling of sex. Keyli looks up and over a beautiful mound and flat expanse of kissable alabaster skin, she sees mountainous breasts, topped by hard nipples, and the face of Aliyah, the red head barmaid looking down at her.

Keyli ignores the wetness in front of her face, and kisses her way up the voluptuous body in front of her, licking flat stomach, and finally crushing her own breasts into the ones beneath her. Keyli licks the perfect red mouth in front of her, stopping to bite gently at a lip, as her fingers find and enter wet pussy. She remembers vividly how soft and warm the real Aliyah was under her hand, and the recollection makes Keyli wet with longing.

Keyli works her fingers in and out of Aliyah's tight cunt, while sucking on and biting her perfect breasts. The succubus breaths hard, moaning and squirming in its ecstasy, it's hands running up and down Keyli's exercise hardened body.

Keyli licks and kisses her way down the body in front of her, reveling in the delectable curves, finally coming face to face with the pussy she is slowly fingering. She reaches out and presses her tongue agains the engorged and sensitive clit, running up and down, gently sucking, then licking again. Her fingers never stop sliding in and out, finding and teasing her G spot, only to abandon it again. With every movement of the succubus's cunt on her face, she feels a building in her own, needing-demanding to be touched and used.

The succubus locks it's hands on the back of Keyli's head, pulling her mouth closer to her dripping wet pussy, grinding her hips against the face of its prey. The Aliyah-succubus screams as an orgasm rips through its body, yet the tongue and fingers don't stop, Keyli shifts her mouth lower, her long and skilled tongue penetrating, twirling, fucking. Her wet finger finds the succubus's tight little asshole, and works its way inside, fingering her as she feasts on Aliyah's hot wet cunt.

Once again, a whirl of motion, and the succubus is behind Keyli, pulling her up on her hands and knees. The hard body of Jacen is behind her, hands roving up and down her arching back, grabbing her beautiful hips, squeezing and slapping her round ass with a crack. Keyli let's out a startled yelp, loving the feeling of his strong hands on her body. A single drop of moisture slides down her inner thigh, oh she wants it so bad...needs to be filled to perfection, to be nothing more than a fuck toy to be used and discarded.

"Careful! Careful...if I lose focus now, I'll be lost forever," she silently warns herself.

She feels the tip of a hard cock sliding up and down the length of her pussy, making her tingle in anticipation, and she looks over her shoulder at the perfect imitation of Jacen's face, leering at her as it pushes his huge veiny cock into her tight little hole.

Keyli moans as the succubus's cock impales her, thrusting I'm and out, thighs slapping her ass, making her bounce. Keyli knows she has to stay a step ahead, but it is so hard to concentrate. She arches her back and looks over her shoulder again.

"Yeah baby...you like fucking this wet little pussy don't you? You ready for this baby? You like how I fuck you back? Oh yes...I know you like how I fuck myself on your cock."

Keyli begins thrusting her ass backwards, taking over the initiative, pounding her self on not-Jacen's cock. Her breasts bounce and sway under her, she pushes her ass back and out, twerking on the thick shaft inside her.

The succubus tries to regain its momentum, but it is hopelessly outclassed as Keyli's sexy slender body mercilessly fucks it. The succubus grabs Keyli by the hips and screams as it cums hard, unloading deep in her pulsating pussy.

Keyli know she is getting close...and walking a very thin rope. She needs to end this quickly or she risks losing herself in the waves of lust flowing out of the succubus.

She deftly twists and rolls the succubus on its back, quickly mounting it, driving its cock back inside of her. The succubus again shifts forms, now caught halfway between Jacen and Aliyah. Keyli sits atop the succubus, proudly displaying her breasts, riding on it like a terrible queen upon a warhorse.

The succubus bucks and struggles, it's breasts quivering and bouncing with each thrust. Keyli reaches down to grope the succubus's huge breasts, squeezing and rubbing, pausing to cruelly pinch and twist its nipples. She leans down to bury her face between the breasts, sucking and biting.

"That's right baby...let me ride that thick fucking cock. You like how I look on top of you don't you? You love how I grind my ass on your dick, fuck your are so deep in me. I want your cum baby...fucking fill me!"

The succubus tried to push Keyli off, but it is weaker now. Each orgasm has drained its strength away. Keyli leans back, bouncing wildly atop the Jacen-Aliyah thing under her. She can feel her pussy positively oozing a mix of succubus cum and her own juices, it flows below her and every thrust issues a squelching sound as the she drives her cunt up and down the thick cock.

Keyli can hardly resist the urge to cum, her control teetering on the brink of failure. Against her will, every flashback of past lovers comes flooding back. Hands in her hair pulling her head back as she is bent over a table, the princess's strap-on driving into her gushing pussy as she cums, her own strap-on pounding into the soldier's ass as he calls her "mommy". Blowjobs violently finished, her tongue and mouth between many girl's legs, all swirling through her mind.

She resists this last attempt at victory, and redoubles her riding of the succubus.

"Fuck me! Fuck me! Yes!! My cunt is your baby... this is all yours, fucking take me baby!" Keyli screams, oh gods she may not make it...don't cum don't cum don't cum.

The succubus screams again, now trying to get out from under Keyli, no longer able to resist, only wanting to flee, but Keyli is skilled, her body is exquisite, and her pussy is so wet and hot, and with the last of her resolve, Keyli begins to rhythmically squeeze and contract the muscles there. She milks the succubus inside of her, and with a last gasp, the succubus cums for the last time...letting out a long sigh that ends in a death rattle. It fades away to mist, and Keyli is left alone, laying naked on the ground, cum leaking from her abused pussy.

"Finally!" Keyli says aloud as her hand finds its way between her legs. She rubs her swollen clit, reveling in the electric tingle it creates. Her other hand slides down and soon she has two fingers pumping in and out of her. She noisily fucks herself, whimpering and crying out as her long delayed orgasm finally overwhelms her, and she squirts over and over, screaming in pleasure.

As her orgasms finally recede, she basks in the warm glow of another hard won victory. One less succubus to make villagers disappear.

Keyli the Ranger cleans herself off, dresses and retrieves her weapons, untouched in the fight, and moves off towards civilization again.