Kiara Goes to Club

Story Info
Kiara meets someone at a club and get cheated from Josh.
1.4k words
3.67
2.5k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Recap to the whole story till now:

Kiara Advani, an actress met her friend Alia. She wanted a break from her job and personal life. Alia shares her heart-break story and advice to take a vacation to Africa. Kiara reach to Africa where she met her neighbor Josh. He is into her from first sight of her and put grope her at their first meet. Kiara then goes to the beach where she meets a creepy stranger. Josh helps her to get away from him by kissing her. She and Josh, gets half naked and make out. Kiara leaves him on edge of confusion that what chances still he had? Is it just a casual sex or a relationship in making?

Kiara meets Quan.

Kiara shuts the door and leaves. Josh is standing with a hint of disappointment as she left without saying anything. Josh thinks about this the whole day and dismay toward his situation.

Kiara was feeling amazing on the other hand. She completed all her work meet with a big smile. She was happy because of the feel of Josh's hand on her breasts and of his dick on her. Her work went too late that it was 8 pm of the night. After the work, she looks for Josh but his house was dark. There was no light on his house. He maybe was out or asleep she thought. To confirm she left and rang his doorbell but there was no answer. She got back to her house. Suddenly, she got in mood to get out and searched for the nearest club to spend time.

Arrived in the club Montana, Kiara wore a silver tassel dress which hugged her body flawlessly. Her cleavage was perfect and she need no effort to make any statement for a welcome. Everyone was staring at her beautiful legs, ass and amazing boobs. She was not totally happy to go alone. She wanted to spent some time with Josh and even as a surprise was thinking that maybe he was too at the club.

A lot of drinks were offer to Kiara from strangers. Lot of guys were hitting on her, but she just wanted to be by herself. She wanted to feel the soothing night all by herself or spent it with someone who was not there. A thought of her breakup with his ex-partner had turned her mood to sad quite quickly. After a chain of thought she wanted to leave the club feeling like it was a bad idea coming there.

As she was leaving, a man got in her way to door. He stood there in front blocking her way to leave.

"Hey, the night just started. Too soon to leave." he swiftly talked as he was talking to her from last half and hour. There was a certain amount of charm in this guy. A charm not seem to be in any regular guys. Even though he look older, he was fit. Kiara felt she must answer to him.

"I just feel like... I want to go. Please excuse me." she said with a smile.

"Oh, I would have but after seeing your smile I might not. It made me wanted to know your name. Quan Stems here beautiful." Quan said again with a sweet and calm voice making her to talk.

"It's Kiara. Kiara Advani." she smiled. She knew him from somewhere, she thought, but not getting from where? Kiara decision of leaving the club was eased.

Quan made her stay in the club. He was not making any jokes but still made her keep smiling. She was amaze how smoothly he talk to her about everything he said was so fresh. He made her have few drinks and eat something. She told him about why was she in Africa. She did not mention anything about Josh though. He went to the washroom which give Kiara some time to think about him and why he looked familiar.

After their dinner, she wanted to leave but he kept on making dazzling comments on her.

"I am going to go, it's 10 already and I don't know anyone here." Kiara finally said what she wanted from last 30 minutes.

"Should I drop you? I got my car" he winked at her.

From that gesture all of a sudden it hit her who he was. He was the guy, her friend Alia mentioned. It was her ex who broke her heart. Kiara questioned her the time they met about why he like this guy, but he seems fine now.

"Hello, are you there? Should I?" Quan asked her on a abrupt silence.

"I need to make a call. Excuse me." Kiara cut him and was loud.

Ring. Ring. Ring.

"Hello, Kiara. How are you? Enjoying Africa and people. Meet someone?" Alia greeted her.

Kiara was a little pissed, maybe she got why Alia made her vacation in Africa. She wanted her to meet this guy buy, WHY? That was the question.

"QUAN is here", Kiara shouted on her. "Is the reason for this trip? Now I get WHY you want me here? You want me to take your revenge? Like I should abandon him or something? Or cheat like he did." Kiara continued barking.

There was pause of silence for a moment from Alia. Every second was making Kiara breathe louder. She may have punched her if she was in front.

"Yes. I want you to do the same. Can you?" Alia cried as tear in her eyes.

Kiara tone low down as she felt bad about the way she talked to Alia.

"Sorry. What you mean?" Kiara said.

"Can you do the same thing that he did to me? I want him to feel it. Please. Cheat him you are single and just out of a relation" Alia pleaded to Kiara.

"I am not a part of this, Alia. I care for you and I love you, but I don't think you do that to me. I can't be with him" Kiara firmly said.

"Please Kiara. I be.." Alia continue pleading but Kiara hanged up.

Kiara walked back to Quan. He was playing something on her phone and suddenly shut it down. She looked at him a sudden change in her behavior was noticeable.

"Can I drop you?" Quan asked.

Kiara did not want to go with him but the crowd around was not of gentlemen. She agreed, which was a better decision.She kept quiet till they reached at her house even when Quan asked her something she said nothing.

"Thank you." she said and got out of his car.

"You're welcome. Maybe we can meet tomorrow." Quan said as he also got out.

Kiara was in middle of her front yard and rushing towards her door, when Josh and a woman came out of his home. Kiara was stunned, Josh looked at her, the car behind and Quan in it. He waved at her, put the trash in the bin and went back. Kiara was broken and stood there for a while. Quan approached her from back.

"Everything is ok, Kiara?" Quan questioned looking at her cleavage.

Kiara was zoned out. She could not figure out what had just happened. She heavily sighed.

"Hey you fine?" Quan asked again, now checking her ass out.

Kiara walked up to stair as he stood in middle of yard. She again stopped for a while. Quan was aroused by moment of her ass. She turned back and look at him. He ran toward her and stopped at the bottom stair.

"Come in." she said slowly.

He jumped and went in like a teenager. He stepped in and shut the door.

"Hey." Quan said eyes on her cleavage.

She looked at him and smiled. He held her hand and bend towards her. She looked at him as his lips meet him. He stared kissing her as she stood still. He hugged her and arm around her waist. His kiss made her breathless so she pushed him. He started kissing her neck and walk to a wall. He pushed her against the wall and bite her neck as she stood numb. He then kiss her cleavage and shoulder. He pressed his legs against hers. His cock pressed against her pussy. He stopped and faced her.

"Should I stop?" he asked as her standing still was hinting him she was not interested.

Kiara looked at him and pressed her lips against his. They kissed as a tear rolled down her cheeks. They moved to the couch as he kept kissing her. He started massaging her ass as she kissed his neck and bite his lower lips.

"You are so amazing." Quan shout as another tear roll down Kiara's cheek.