Kidnapped and Rescued

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 4

"Kinsey," I started.

We had been resting for a bit. I don't know if I had been asleep, but she seemed to have been dozing off. Getting calmed down and... drained, sort of, had given me some more room in my mind to think. I had too much on my mind. So many questions. About her. About me.

I had sort of come to terms that there was no escape. Maybe it was shallow of me, but after our... coupling... I was sort of coming to grips with this new fate. I was resistant before, but after I had become more... mellow. Curious. Especially for what her plans were regarding me. What on earth did she want from me? But first and foremost... I was curious about her.

With the warmth and comfort around me, I was wondering so many things. Like, if Kinsey had all this, her mountain, so to speak, why was she here alone? And how had I truly ended up with her? And who was she truly? She talked about being here for so long, but what did that entail?

But one question was front and center. I had been humiliated and tortured, tormented in so many ways. All for what? Why was she doing this to me?

"Yes, darling?" she replied. Darling? A shiver went up my spine. Was it bad, or was it good? She looked up at me from my chest. Those big glowing eyes swallowed my gaze completely. It had to be a spell, right?

"Why are you doing this? I said no, I even begged," I asked, fighting against her seduction. I tried being sincere. I also tried to sound like I wasn't judging her, but rather curious. Truth was, I was still terrified. I felt like I was going to cry and vomit at the same time. Was this what I escaped to? Being her plaything inside her mountain? Isolated from everything else?

"Oh, silly. Have you seen yourself? I told you. I knew you were too weak when I found you, but when I saw just how weak, I knew I had to restore some of your power using my own. So I healed you. It would be advisable for you to eat something and drink water, because you are only remaining on the lifeline I tossed to you."

"What does that mean?"

"I used a spell. I thought if you were to die, my only other being in the world, I had to have you. Like I just said, you really should eat."

"Am I dying? Now?"

"That is a possible outcome," Kinsey said, slowly sitting up. By the gods, she was big. Slender, but long. Though, her hips were still broader than my shoulders. Her proportions seemed perfect from how big she was. Sitting up, she was almost as tall as me standing. And laying down here, looking way up at her, I was quickly reminded about the power difference. Me, a shell of a strong youth, Kinsey probably the most powerful being I'd been in contact with. No, she was definitely the most powerful.

"So you did use a spell on me?" I asked in resigned defeat, sinking my head. The suspicion was confirmed. Her charm was from her healing spell no doubt. Nothing was real. Dread sunk across my shoulders and down through my body at the realization.

"Not like you think. I am confined to some mere spells, but not those you think of. One thing is to read, another is to control and trick. Yes, I know what you think of me," Kinsey said, turning her head away. "But I have not used any spells to alter your mind. I can not do it, even if I wanted to."

Why did I feel bad? She had forced herself on me, tricked me, tortured me. Beat and strangled me. And when I realized I may have upset her, I felt like the worst human being. But I had every right to be. With the treatment I got? She struck me! Threatened me with death!

"Do not worry, I will not read your mind on a continuous basis, but sometimes it is written plainly across your face. Though I understand your predicament, I hope I can in time provide you with a new outlook of me. One day, maybe I will teach you to hide it better. For now, please gather in my arms. I have a tub, and I want to clean you up. Then I will feed you."

*

I was a grown young man, yet next to Kinsey I was a small boy. She even insisted on me being bathed like a child. She placed me on a stool and warmed water in a kettle. It didn't take long. While she said her spells were mere, her fire seemed to burn hotter than a natural one.

I grit my teeth as she helped me into the tub, as I was still weak I needed assistance. But I had to say, sitting in the warm bubbly water, with Kinsey's face to look at, as she sat right next to me. It wasn't a bad experience. For what she was, she had a fair face. Cozy, yet dangerously pretty. And her iris always glowed special like when she looked at me. Fire and hunger. Kinsey even caught me staring, but just hid her smile under her long fingers as she rested her chin in her hand on the edge of the tub.

"Do you need any help? You're forgetting to scrub," Kinsey said, as I laid there looking at her. Curiosity had made me forget what I was even here for. Kinsey released her cheek and grabbed a spunge.

"I didn't, but I... I don't think I would mind it," I dared to say. Getting washed down was always comfortable, even if I was a grown person who could do it himself. Like being taken care of.

"Oh really? You want help from your big, dangerous, vile capturer?" Kinsey said, smirking at me. "Or is it dangerously pretty? I like that one too. You think I'm dangerous?"

I sunk my head a bit down and nodded. She had her way of truly making me feel like nothing at all... but I found it weirdly arousing. Like it wasn't meant to demean me, but rather up her as the dominant specimen. Kinsey moved her free hand down to my belly, tickling her long claw like nails around my belly button. But instead of creeping her hand down, she moved her hand up to neck and once again lightly squeezed.

"I could easily end you," Kinsey said, looking me straight in the eyes.

That's when I cracked. I couldn't help it. I was so confused. Beaten, tortured, fucked, cared for and then threatened with death again. Tears welled up in my eyes. I never sobbed or let out a gasp, but my tears trickled down my face and onto her hands. Kinsey recoiled her hand as if the tears burned her. Her eyes changed from evil wickedness to those of surprise and horror.

"I-" she started.

Kinsey then picked me up from the bathtub with incredible ease, holding my face into her chest as my feet dangled out in the free. She held me tightly, one hand around my waist to hold me up, the other to the back of my head rubbing into my head gently. Soothing me. I cried into her chest as she held me. I could tell her sincerity, so I didn't resist. I took solace in her embrace instead. I moved my arms around her to clutch myself to her body. Time seemed to stop as we held. As I was held. Was I really that forgiving? Or was I in such need of comfort from the recent traumas? Even my captor would do?

"Skye, you're safe with me. I won't punish you. Here," Kinsey said with more warmth than I would expect from her, especially with what she had done. She gently slid me down into the still warm bath. "I'll be gentle. I promise."

I groaned as I was back in the water, resting up against the edge. I looked at her. She seemed eager to change to not dwell on what had happened. I was onboard with that. A man shouldn't shed tears like that. Best to forget it!

"Tell me about your family," Kinsey requested, moving over to the ladder to the tub. She dropped her garment, revealing her magnificent body once again. The tub was fairly big, so when she climbed in, even at her stature, there was still plenty of room. The room between us was swiftly closed as she scooted over. And when she moved closer, I swore the warm water grew even warmer.

"M-my family?" I stammered, looking up at her. I was still not at my strength yet, but . She moved her long fingers along my stomach, gently tickling me.

"Yes. You have a father, and a mother, I presume? Siblings?" Kinsey said, not really advancing with her fingers. Instead she moved me so that I was resting sideways in her lap, with my head on her shoulder. I was cradled in her arms again. I moved one of my arms across her, holding her tightly. I don't know why, despite the torment I felt safe in her embrace.

"I do. My father is... or was... a master tailor. But he hadn't practiced in years. Ian was his name. He was mayor for the longest. My mom, Cynthia, was a baker until the kids were born. Me and Willow. That is my sister. I don't know if she survived, but I hope so. She wasn't in town when the Inquisition came."

"If Willow is half the survivor you are, I am sure she'll be out there," Kinsey said assuringly. She bent down and landed her lips on my forehead. She held there for a moment, then pulled back. I felt like I was glowing warm where she had been. "You know, I watched over you for weeks in your cell. For weeks did I watch your frail little body cling to life. You were very sick. Near death. I realized that you would not survive. But you fought. Seeing that, I carried you to my bed, easing the struggle. I nourished you, bathed your naked body. Watched over you in my bed. Weeks in my cell, and days woven in my fabrics. Had I only brought you up here earlier... Maybe I am being foolish, but witnessing something so visceral, something so strong in another being, that creates something. I sat with you all the time, and in the end because I wanted you to survive so badly. Maybe I was being selfish, as my primals took over. But I promise I can be good."

I looked up at her and she looked down at me. She wasn't foolish at all. Her sentiment was sweet. I also felt a small tickle, knowing she had looked over me for way longer than I had known. "So wanna see how good?" Kinsey then purred. I nodded, brushing my nose against the side of her tit. At my second nod, Kinsey moved the hand that cradled me up behind my head and guided my face down her breast.

Soon my lips brazed across her nipple, and that's when she pressed my face into her, forcing my mouth to suck on her tits. My whole vision was now blue skinned breasts. All my senses were filled with her being. Her odor was like perfume and it emanated strongly from her chest, and I felt even dizzy from drawing too deep breaths of her scent. I swirled my tongue around her nipple and I heard a small gasp from Kinsey. I reaffirmed my grip around her, not wanting to be let go just yet. But Kinsey never moved me away.

Instead, she took the spunge and stuffed it in the soap and warm water, and dragged it across my back. She was essentially massaging my back while cleaning me, as her fingers firmly pressed into my muscles through the sponge. God, she was strong. If Kinsey wanted, she could rip through my back in a moment, it felt like. But she was gentle. Gentle and caring. I sat in her grip, licking and sucking at her tits as she gently washed me all over.

She was particularly tentative when she finally reached my genitalia. She easily wrapped her big hand around my cock, using the sponge almost like a glove between us. I gasped out against her breast as I felt her grip start to slowly edge me up and down. It was such a delight. Being in the warm water, clean, alive, my face smushed into a powerful woman's wonderful breasts, getting taken care of in one of the best ways.

The situation became too much. Her expert strokes got me off in a few moments. I squirmed in her grip and shot my load into the water. It felt like an eternity, as she never let go of my now very sensitive cock. And before she let go, I felt myself grow again. In mere moments she had me shooting my second load. And my third. And then I was spent.

"Good boy," Kinsey moaned, pecking me on my cheek. She used the sponge to rinse the drool from her chest, and then started to get up. "Let's eat."

*

We sat at a giant dinner table. Or maybe it was just a bed table to her, but it was a big table nonetheless. Kinsey had let me rest in her bed while she had left to find something for us to eat. I remained in bed, as I started to feel weak again. Fragile. Like the return of the fever was marching slowly back into my body. So while I wanted to escape, I couldn't. However, I was a bit surprised that she would also eat, but I guess whatever she needed to eat as well. So she brought a tray of cheese, chicken, grapes, apples and other fruits, along with pitchers of wine and water. And when I say she ate, I mean she ate. I was big for my townsfolk, standing over most of my peers, and I ate like a horse most people said. That was nothing compared to the appetite of Kinsey, who mauled down one thing after the other. Sitting in a blue silky robe creating some modesty, leg folded over her other leg elegantly, just mauling down food like none other.

After having eaten at least a dozen chicken legs and drank a whole pitcher of clean mountain water(Kinsey ate three times that), new questions emerged. If she had been on this mountain alone, and for a long time, how did she feed herself?

"I have stock and a garden downstairs. I know it does not seem in any particular way hospitable down there, but they have a warm cozy cave down there they can hide from the weather. I provide shelter, they provide me with eggs, milk and meat."

I was sheltered. Did that mean I provided one of those commodities?

"No," Kinsey replied. "You are my guest in need of shelter, that does not mean that I will eat you. Humans taste terrible."

Kinsey then laughed heartily, seeing my reaction.

"I am joking, do not worry. Though, I desperately want you to let me bite you. And kiss you. And come to think of it, maybe I do want to devour you."

I gulped. But the way she looked at me when she said this, it didn't make me scared in particular. Before, yes, but now not so much. Curious, rather. And I had many questions. Maybe this, while over dinner, we could get some of those answered. So I dared to speak, rather than getting my thoughts spit back at me all the time.

"Why? Why do you want to bite me, but don't? I mean, I can't stop you," I said.

Kinsey put her elbows on the giant table, folded her long fingers and rested her head, staring at me.

"That has a long answer, and a short one. Short one first; no, I can not bite you. I can not kiss you. I had to force a yes to mate with you. I can surely do most other things, but these things were robbed from me. So the long answer, which might answer a series of other questions that you may ponder. Some time ago, I am not sure when, as time has been lost up here, I was trapped on this mountain. I can not leave. And no one really knows I am here, I imagine. Why did I get trapped, and why can I not force intimacy from you? I will explain. But let me carry you to our bed first. In case you fall asleep."

Carry me? Like I'm some child? Yet... I didn't put up any resistance when Kinsey draped her long arms around me, pressed my body to hers and let her wings float us the small distance over to the bed, before gently putting me down onto the bedding. She literally was sweeping me off the floor.

"So when I was younger, I was a fiery thing. Not worse than my sisters, though, that would take some effort," Kinsey began.

"I... I stole, I traveled and ruckus unraveled. Fire and stone, you are to be locked on to this mountain for your crimes you must atone. Pardon, Skye, it is part of the curse that was cast upon me and this bleeding mountain. I may or may not have barked up the wrong tree. There was a king, I am not sure which as I do not care for politics. He had a son, and a daughter, and a wife-of-a-bitch. You laugh? Is that a snicker I see? Your secret is safe with me. I am glad I can make you smile, Skye. So the king and his family. I did... something similar that I did to you, but to their daughter. She was your age. The King was not as happy, wanting me for slaughter. Did I mention I burned his crops and poisoned his harvest? Hunger crept through his petty kingdom, all the way into his own nest. But every court had a court mage then, maybe now as well. So he ordered the old bat to cast a spell. Forever am I to remain on this mountain, and no longer will I feel intimacy, for to me it is poison. Though, breaking from my little rhyme scheme, there is a loophole. I can be given it. I can not take it. So I ask you, can I bite you, can I kiss you? I can not do these things unless you want to.. Fucking is easy to coerce, but a true kiss? Not so much. But once the gate is open, it is not so easy to close. So that is how I ended up here, and here I have been ever since."

A small silence fell, as Kinsey unfocused her eyes, thinking back to the times she surely were free. What she had done was truly horrific... But what things didn't we do when we were young? And surely she looked to be remorseful. And to trap someone for an eternity on a cold mountain?

"How long have you been here?" I asked gently. Kinsey didn't reply right away. She tried to think it seemed.

"I guess I do not know anymore. The seasons blend up here in the north, at least at this elevation."

"Maybe I can help. What is the closest major event when you were locked up? If you can remember."

"Eeerh."

"Or the king's name. Or daughter."

"The king was Wallace of Flint. He ruled somewhere near here."

"Flint? The Inquisition executed that family a long time ago. What was the daughter's name?"

"Ellinor. Who is this Inquisition?"

"Queen Ellinor? Wait... that was two hundred years ago. Queen Ellinor died two hundred years ago, I mean!" I exclaimed.

Kinsey nodded knowingly. It didn't seem to faze her at all. Maybe a tinge of regret to hear that her last lover was long gone. Sorrow hid in the corners of her eyes, as she looked at me.

"Are... are you immortal? You look so young!" I asked. Kinsey shrugged. It didn't seem like she wanted to talk about the past that much. Maybe it still pained her. Well, it was still the reason she was here. So I decided to change the subject.

"Have you made all these rooms yourself?" I asked. I hadn't really gotten around to see her other chambers, except her dungeon and this room we were in. Kinsey perked up, some pride striking her suddenly.

"I have. Do you like them?" Kinsey asked.

"Absolutely! If you have made rooms like this, that would make some of the most skilled masons look like hunchbacked imbeciles with thumbs for fingers," I said, honestly.

I started truly looking around. The room was big and wide, but not damp like her cellar. It was made out of stone, but the red tapestry and her furniture made the room seem cozy and warm. Even with her blue color, the room emanated hospitality. The table we sat at was next to a giant door, and the roof above us was no more than ten feet high. To me, that was too far up, but to her I figured it made sense. The walls and floors had furry carpets, giving the room that warm feeling I noted earlier, with a color scheme from green near the door, to blue to orange and red surrounding the bed. I was sure she had made all of it herself. Kinsey surely had the time to do it, and she had been neatly at it by the quality of how the colors seemingly went from one to the other. And the furniture looked like something a king would've-

"Want to go again?" Kinsey asked, breaking my inspection. I quickly turned my gaze back onto her. To her warm gold and sapphire eyes. Her blue skinned face, her thick locks that were as dark as her darkest blue tones. Last time she asked, I had refused her.

Now I wasn't as hasteful in denying her. Looking at her, I could tell she was beautiful, as hard as I found that to admit. And as I thought that thought, Kinsey even looked like she was blushing, though there was no change in color. She had surely read my thoughts, again. Or maybe my eyes gave me away.

"What are you?" I asked, more astonished than anything. Kinsey scooted closer, to cradle my head in her big hands, back under me and one atop. Laying on top of me, she draped a leg across me. She held my eyes and I held hers. Though I didn't have any choice in the matter.